The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Back and Forth

Part 7

“Hey Nick,” Karen cooed. She was in his doorway, dressed ever so enticingly.

“Good afternoon, Karen,” he smiled back at her.

She walked over to the couch. Her breasts juggled wildly, barely contained in her small baby blue crop top. Below her exposed midriff was a garter belt and skirt that showed off her killer legs to perfection. Her hips swayed sensuosly as she walked as well, which made her mouth watering to any man who saw her.

Karen slumped down on the couch, crossing her legs to present a better viewing for Nick.

“So lets get started,” she smiled, her red lips twisting into a seductive smile. She had dressed her best today and each time Nick rejected her it only made her hotter for him.

“Very well,” Nick pulled out a pad of paper and scribbled something down, “now have you had the dream in any of the past four nights?”

“Huh?” she said staring into his gray blue eyes dreamily, “uh, no” she replied and then giggled lightly.

“Thats good, now what we want to look for is a pattern in this,” Nick was trying his best to play it cool with Karen for as long as possible. The more he ignored her the hotter she got for him and from his experience, Nick knew that made it all the more satisfying.

“Pattern?” Karen asked, like it was a new word she was just learning.

“Yes, like something that was similar to each day, can you think of anything you did the same each day?” he asked, suppressing as smile as he looked up and caught her pinching her nipple through her tight top.

“Oh,” she giggled, releasing her tit, “well I...” she thought, it had become harder to remember the days.

“It could be eating, working, uh...socializing...” he trailed off, his hands on the pad.

“Well I...I have been a lot more social lately, I even skipped work to go see a movie with this guy...” she trailed off, leaving out her sexfest with Grace on Sunday.

“Alright socializing, thats a start, did you socialize everyday? Tell me what you did,” Nick twirled his pen between his fingers.

“Well I went on dates every day except Sunday when I...hung out with a girlfriend..” she trailed off in her half lie.

“I see, now was there anything similar in all of these...social events?” he stopped twirling his pen, stood up, and walked around to the other side of the desk. He was so close to Karen he could see the tops of her recently pinched nipples at a glance, but he repressed his urge and crossed his arms.

“Well,” she began, her breathing heavy and her voice lusty, “each time I...”

“You what? Remember Karen: you can tell me anything,” he flashed a smile.

“I had sex...each time,” she said ‘sex’ like a sixteen year old telling her parents after prom.

“There’s nothing to be ashamed of Karen,” he said putting a hand on her shoulder to comfort her, “the urge to have sex is present in everone, your not alone,” still not flirty, but more of a doctor telling a patient.

“It’s just that...I have these...urges,” she moaned, “I want to...screw...a lot, Nick,” she said. Her hands moving to her pussy, lightly stroking it through her skirt.

“Do you suppress these urges?”

“I...I...used to...but now it just comes naturally and...I like to...screw...a lot,” she parroted with a giggle.

“That’s good Karen, if sex makes you happy and forgetful of your troubles then by all means don’t stop, unless you...really want to. Because I could...make it so that these...urges are no longer present...” he trailed off, both hands on her shoulders now.

She looked up into his eyes like a lost puppy.

“NO!” she shouted, “don’t...I like it this way...but there’s just one problem...” she pouted her red lips a little.

“what?” he smiled knowingly, he was rock hard through his trousers now.

“Well...Dillon is on a business trip in Comet City...and my...girlfriend is going to her sister’s wedding so tonight...” she purred, “I’m all alone.”

“Oh...” Nick frowned, he was surprised at his ability to feign disinterest still.

“God fucking dammit Nick!” she shouted, grabbing his head and pressing her lips against his.

Nick no longer faked it. The kiss was urgent and passionate, their tongues began to wrestle briefly before her’s explored his mouth. He cupped one of her breasts through the fine sheen of her top.

Her hand moved down to his crotch and hastily unzipped his pants then reached her hand in. Nick groaned as she squeezed his hard cock with one manicured hand, then traced the outline of it with her other.

Karen broke the french kiss off, gripped his thighs with her hands, and lowered her head onto his spear. She took his whole shaft in her mouth, wrapped her lips around it, and sucked for all her life.

Nick just sat there, moaning and groaning in his pleasure before he felt his load about to spurt. He held it in as long as he could before Karen licked his head with her tongue and Nick exploded in her mouth. He sprayed thick ropes of semen in her mouth before she swallowed it all down then pulled her head off his shaft with a loud ‘pop’.

“Oh god, you took forever to let me suck you, and too long to cum!” she shouted playfully, freeing her large breast from their confinements. Nick pinched at her already erect nipples, then he squeezed them both affectionately.

Karen moaned, arching her back in pleasure. Her hands moved to his flaccid cock and began to beat it back to hardness. Nick played with her nipples some more before he felt little drops of pre-cum spilling out of his member and knew it was time.

“Grace,” he pushed down on the intercom of his telephone, “you can...” he groaned as Karen kissed his neck repeatedly, “you can get off early I know you have a...” another groan as she nibbled at his ear, “a thing you have to do...” he said and released the receiver.

“Okay, thanks Nick,” she said cheerfully over the intercom, the trigger phase still ringing in her ears as she gathered her belongings.

With that out of the way Nick shoved Karen onto the patient couch with a roughness that made her gasp in ecstasy.

She spread one leg up over the expensive leather, ripping her skirt off in the process, then the other to allow Nick unobstructed access to her shaved slit.

Nick, of course, did not refuse her. Removing his shirt to exposed his muscled chest, then he flashed a grin as she gasped in surprise. Resisting no longer he slammed his glistening member into her. He reveled in her second gasp as he pushed through her hot pussy lips.

“Oh yeah, fuck it good Nicky!” she howled, her nails dug into the couch, she bit her lip and felt her pussy stretched to new limits from the size of him.

He soon had built up a steady rythm and was pistoning in and out of her with superhuman speed. Karen squealed like a schoolgirl who had just surrendered her virginity to the star quarterback.

“You. Have. No. Idea.” she paused at each word as he hammered her, “how. long. I’ve. wanted. to fuck. YOU!” she shrieked as he somehow sped up faster.

“OhmiGod YES!” he exploded inside of her, filling her body with his hot seed.

Karen exploded in her own orgasm, head flailing about wildly, she howled more praises as Nick sat down on the floor.

He breathed heavily from the urgency of his lovemaking, his body felt like a string of tension had just been snapped.

“God, Nick, you have no idea...” she panted heavily, “how long I’ve wanted that...” she rolled onto the floor.

Nick remeained silent, deep in thought, as Karen crawled on top of him. She positioned her pussy next to his cock and brushed her lips lightly against his head. Nick felt his cock twitch at the sensation. Another fuck was definitely not out of the question.

“Karen...” he was still breathing heavily, her face was now close to his, one finger reached down and took a bit of pre-cum from his member, “Karen...are you happy?”

“Mmmmm...” she moaned, rolling her hips, begging him to fuck her, “happier than I ever was before...” she moaned, swallowed the pre-cum, and pressed her lips against his.

That was all Nick needed to hear for the moment. Automatically he roamed his hands over her curvaceous body, still kissing her, he pushed into her hot orifice. Karen’s eyes popped as she felt him enter her again, with less urgency but she still wanted this.

“Oh...oh my god yes...” she moaned softly, straddling his cock. Nick reclined on the carpet as she slowly, rythmically fucked him.

“Nick...” she said, with a mock look of guilt on her face and strange glint in her eyes.

“Yes?” he asked.

“Well...” she put her pinky finger in her mouth and bit the nail like a little girl.

“What is it Karen?” Nick fell for it, he thought she had lied to him, that something was amiss in her happiness.

“Your...so...huge!” she squealed and began to ride him faster. Nick laid back again, exhaled, and felt relieved, except for the little voice in the back of his head he so desperately wanted to silence.

They fucked until the sunset, finally Nick was too tired to carry on as thoughts of Barbie kept pushing their way into his head.

“Karen...” he said, “I have to go pick someone up...” he said and stood up. He put back on his shirt, his boxers he found under the couch. Karen was dressing too, but she left out her lacy blue panties.

“Karen you forgot something,” he said to her as she was leaving.

“Did I?” she asked and swayed her sexy ass out of the room.

Nick inhaled the fragrant scent of her womanly juices then regretfully tucked the panties into his pocket. He half ran to his car, pulled out his phone, and guilt overcame him as he dialed Barbie’s number.