The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Back and Forth

Part 8

“Like hey this is Barbie!” she shouted, her voice was high and as girly as Nick remembered.

“Barbie, its Nick,” he said over the phone, loud music was blasting in the background.

“OMG Ken! Barbie hasn’t seen you in like forever!” she had said it like a girl whose long lost friend just showed up, and Nick bit his lip in guilt.

“Yeah...uh Barbie...where are you?” he asked, starting the car.

“Uh...” she began then moved the phone away from her mouth, “hey stud, will you tell Barbie where she is? Barbie’ll let you fuck her slutty cunt...” she teased.

Nick heard it faintly over the phone, but he knew the man had obliged.

“Ken, Barbie’s at—” she stopped and squealed with delight as the ‘stud’ began to fuck her, “Barbie’s at some place called ‘Leroy’s Pad’— oh yeah baby get it in deep—its like just behind that new like...uh...Mcfatties...” she had struggled with the last bit, her brain was becoming weaker.

“Barbie, Barbie listen to Ken!” he shouted.

“Like, what is it Ken, could you-unh—” she grunted at the thrust of the ‘stud’s hips, “—hurry it up Barbie might not be able to speak-unh-soon.”

“Stay there, okay, don’t move until Ken gets there, understand?”

“Like, totall—” she was cut off, “mmmmmhhhh” she grunted, her voice muffled by man meat.

Nick drove furiously. He fiddled with the radio before deciding to just think it out.

“Oh my God, what have I done?” he said out loud, he felt like an idiot, talking to himself.

“What if she doesn’t remember, Patricia’s brain can be seriously damaged, I—” he stopped abruptly when he saw the Mcfatties.

He got out of his car behind it. “Leroy’s Pad” was just someone’s house.

“Can I help you?” asked some bored, twenty something man.

“Yeah, uh...which block is Leroy’s?” he asked.

The man’s eyes lit up a bit at that. As though Nick had just brought sunshine to his boring life.

“Are you the cops? Finally someone coming to stop that insipid racket!” he was raising his voice now.

“Uh...yeah...and call for backup, okay?”

“Sure thing man, he’s on the 7th story, block 8, you’ll know it’s his place.”

“Thanks,” Nick said as the man begant to dial 911.

Nick sprinted up the stairs, his mind racing with thoughts of what to do. He heard the blasting music soon enough.

Outside the door was one lady coming to complain. She was middle aged, with graying hair, heavyset, and was threatening to call the cops.

“Finally someone come to stop this,” she said at the sight of Nick.

“Uh...yeah...yeah backups on the way just...evacuate the area ma’am,” Nick wasn’t sure why everyone thought he was a cop.

“Thank you, young man,” she hobbled away.

Nick found the door unlocked. Inside he smelled smoke, beer, sweat, and other bodily fluids in the air. Standing by the door was a woman wearing a golden bunny outfit. She had a cigarette in hand, her long black hair was disheveled, and her pupils dilated.

There was a gold zipper where her sex was that had been pulled down but was now open to show her pink pussy lips. She hadn’t bothered to tuck in her breasts either and the mammaries hung proudly from her voluptuous figure.

“Hey—” Nick began.

“Listen, Bunny Tanya is taking a break, go see Bunny Barbie, she never wants to quit,” the woman named Tanya said in an odd third person.

“Thanks,” Nick said awkwardly, he found he had been staring at her erect nipples the whole time.

In the corner he found Barbie. Her bedazzled phone lay a few feet away. She knelt in a river of her own fluids, her red bunny outfit was even more torn than Tanya’s. The zipper on the ass had been used so much it was broken and her bubbly butt hung freely. Only one breast was tucked in, the other was being toyed with by a muscled man who was half naked.

She was currently servicing a tall man with a bald head and brown goatee. His face was one of pure bliss as the bimbofied sexpot took his whole member in her mouth. One hand was slowly beating the man who was molesting her breast’s meat, while the other was fingering her own pussy lips.

“Barbie!” Nick shouted over the beat and pulled her off of the cock. The man holding her boob let go but kept a look of astonishment.

Barbie’s mouth was still in a sucking formation, cum leaked from the corners of her colagen enhanced lips.

“Oh God they literally fucked her brains out,” Nick thought to himself. Her eyes were dim and had the look of ‘head space for rent’ in them.

Nick snapped twice in her face, an old trick to break a trance.

“Ken!” Barbie squealed and fumbled with his zipper immediately, cock being the center of her world now.

“Hey asshole!” the man with the goatee said. Six of his friends were now behind him, although two left when a purple bunny pulled them away.

“If you want a turn with our prime slut here, you’ll have to wait in line!” another man said, his fiery red hair matched his mindset.

“I-its just that, she’s not—” he began, Barbie had almost freed his cock before he stopped her. She instead sucked on his outstretched pointer finger.

“It’s just what?”

“Yeah, you defending this dumb sexpot?”

Nick panicked, he grabbed Barbie by the arm and made a break for it. He heard the pop as his finger left her mouth and he made a mad dash for the door with her.

“But Keeeeennnnnnnn!” she whined like a litle girl, “they were gonna fuck me some more!!!”

“Barbie, sleep time,” Nick said once they were out the door. Instantly Barbie’s dull eyes shut, her body went limp, and Nick picked her up.

He carried her over his shoulder out the door, he found the elevator and quickly pushed down.

It seemed to take forever and he saw several of the party members coming out the door. They eyed Nick and were about to go steal back their airhead playtoy when the police arrived in force.

The elevator opened with a loud ding and Nick jumped in, still carrying the knocked out lovemuffin, he pushed ‘ground’.

The partygoers were tackled, roughed up, and handcuffed by the police just as the doors closed. Their protests and shouts drowned out by the elevator music.

Nick’s cock stirred as he thought back to the time Barbie had been Patricia. Patricia the bitch, the woman who never got laid, whose life was full of work. He felt a certain pride in her transformation but then his stomach fell a mile from guilt.

“She’s still in there...” he assured himself, “she’s scared...” he didn’t know if he could claim any moral highground by saving her, but Nick needed to do...something.

He felt inclined to save her from this life of giggles and sex. So once they touched ground he got her in the car and sped off.

“Where to? Where to?” he thought to himself.

He remembered her address from that time he had fucked Barbie in her house. That seemed so long ago now, and the look on her face when he had switched her personas without putting her under, that had once made him anxious for sex, now made him feel like a 2 ton weight was in his gut.

He found her house.

He wasn’t surprised to find her townhouse unlocked. No doubt she had returned here several times, but her new brain of rainbows and sunshine had obviously forgotten to lock up.

Nick carried the unconscious whoring machine into her living room, locked the door, and laid her down on a couch. He sat down on a stool across from her and pondered his next move.

The first thing he did was remove her bunny outfit, he tossed it aside like a rag. He laid her back down and admired her naked form.

She had been pretty before, but now she was...changed.

Still beautiful, but in a whorish kind of way. Her makeup was so...extreme, the bell so ridiculous, her nipple rings so prominent. Those fake breasts made Nick twitch in his pants, as did her new plump lips.

He groaned a bit, wished she was still a bimbo, then remembered Patricia and hated himself for wishing that. Despite thinking she was a bitch, Nick had wanted to change her, but in that idea of changing her he had blundered a lot. Making her a doll, little more than a blowup sex toy, had taught him something.

So he went to work.

“Patricia, can you hear me?” he asked.

No response.

“Oh shit what if she’s gone?” he thought.

“Barbie, can you hear me?” he tried again.

“Yes...” her high pitched voice sounded like his nightmares.

“When I snap my fingers you will retreat deeper into your subconscious, understand Barbie?”

“Yes...” Nick cringed at the voice.

Snap.

Snap.

“Patricia, can you hear me?”

No response.

“NO! NO! NO! NO!” she gripped his head, his face flashed anger, he didn’t know what to do now.

“Yes...” so soft and distant, the low, sweet voice of Patricia.

“Barbie, it’s time to sleep, understand?”

“...Yes...” she said, reluctantly.

“Patricia, you have been having a terrible, awful nightmare, right?”

“Yes...” her voice was more prominent, but still distant.

“It’s just awful, but when you hear an alarm clock go off you will wake up, understand?”

“Yes...wake up...bad dream...”

Nick found an alarm clock upstairs, set it, put it next to her couch, and prepared to make the final changes.

“Now, Patricia, the nightmare, while terrifying, has shown you a new side of your life. You like sex, right?”

“Yes...like sex...new life...”

“You now like to dress sexy, like to be a more pleasing person, and enjoy sex ten times more than you previously did, right?”

“Yes...like to dress...sexy...sex is...pleasureable...” she moaned, her hand moving to her crotch.

“You will find that the nightmare has made changes in your life, you dont want to understand how for any reason whatsoever, you like the boob job and those collagen implants, but the rings on your nipples are a bit extreme as is the bell on your pussy, right?”

“Yes...boob job and...plump lips are...sexy...but rings and bell...whorish...”

“No matter what, you will not panic at these changes, but embrace them. You will return to work a new woman, full of passions for flesh, and love of...lovemaking...”

“Yes...want to be new...want to...enjoy...sex...”

“Finally, you will be confused still, about these changes and the nightmare, so you will return to Dr. Storm, who you trust completely, right?”

“Dr. Storm...can trust my problems to...want to...understand nightmare...”

“Thats a good girl, now...sleep Patricia...” he said and left the house.

The night air felt good and he was glad he had freed Patricia from that nightmare. Walking to his car, he tossed the bunny outfit in his trunk to remember, and then sat down in the driver seat.

He sighed a sigh of relief.

His guilt gone, his conscious nightmare abated, and no longer horny thanks to his bout with Karen, Dr. Storm felt at ease for the first time in a long time.

It only lasted him one good night’s sleep however. The next morning he found a new challenge...and new frustrations.