The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Back and Forth

Part 10

Patricia had walked to Dr. Storm’s office and reveled in the stares she received. The doctor’s office was no exception and she found the receptionist continually looking over at her.

Normally Patricia would have minded but no longer. She felt her snatch heat up as the pretty woman behind the desk snuck peaks at her cleavage.

“The doctor will see you now,” the receptionist said, her enamoured eyes lingered on Patricia’s shapely legs.

A woman with a perfect look of content on her face swayed out. Her face had so much makeup it rivaled Patricia’s. Her clothing was beautiful, but in a more old fashioned, 1950’s style.

“Patricia!” Nick faked a look of surprise at the transformed woman in his office.

“Dr. Storm, good afternoon,” she smiled her crimson red lips at him.

“You look...” Nick waved his hands at her new appearance.

“Sexy?” she asked, then giggled a little.

“I was going to say beuatiful but yes,” Nick grinned knowingly as she pranced over to the couch.

Patricia did indeed look sexy. She had on a slinky, midnight-blue minidress that contrasted sexily with her sky blue ankle boots. They had a 3-inch heel that gave them a resounding click on the ground.

Her face was made up far more attractively than before, but far less whorish than when she had been Barbie. Her lips were painted a crimson red and looked ever so seductive as Patricia pouted them. Her dark shadow had girlish sparkles in them that made them enchanting when she winked, and her liner only enhanced that. Finally a pair of silver hoops dangled from her ears and they matched a myriad of bracelets on each of her arms.

“Thank you,” she grinned and brushed a lock of cinnamon brown hair from her face, her bracelets shimmered accordingly.

“What happened to...” he trailed off, waving his arms again. This time more in the direction of her enhanced knockers.

“Oh...it’s a long story...and...” her face contorted a bit in confusion.

“Are you alright?” he asked, his acting abiliy had gone up considerably since he had started this job.

“Yes...sorry. Well I was missing Nick, for a few weeks...” she said. “I woke up in my house, I dont have any memory of it but I do have...” she cupped her breasts impishly.

“Your lips too...” Nick pointed to her full, red, collagen enhanced lips.

“Yes...I’m also feeling different...”

“How so?”

“Do you remember our last session?” she had her hands in her lap, her legs crossed to give Nick the best possible angle.

“Of course,” Nick jotted down a doodle, then smiled up at the gorgeous woman in his office.

“I thought that I was dressing differently...that it was...bad” she was hesitant in her speech, her breathing accelerated somewhat.

“And...” Nick said, not impatiently.

“I dont feel that way anymore, I like to dress this way...I feel...” she trailed off.

“Sexy?” Nick parroted her previous description.

“Yes,” she smiled at how he said it.

“And this is bad?”

“No, well, I dont know, thats why I came to see you...I dont know what to do Dr. Storm,” she seemed lost, her mind cloudy to even herself.

“Ah I see, but what is it you want me to do exactly?” Nick stared at her cleavage while he spoke. The false hooters were threatening to bust out of her dress.

“I dont care what happened while I was missing, it’s all a haze, and I want it to stay that way. I want to know if I’m happy...” the question was odd.

“If your happy?” Nick repeated.

“Yes,” Patricia said plainly.

“Patricia,” he began.

“Please, call me Patty,” she corrected with a smile.

“Patty, happiness is a complex feeling, only you know if your happy, entering your subconscious will not change that.”

“It wont?” she furrowed her brow in confusion.

“No, are you happy Patty?”

“No...” she frowned.

“What? Why?” Nick was surprised, and shocked. He had saved her from the bimboized, sexpot that as Barbie so she could be happy. Her psyche was already so damaged he doubt he could put her back.

“I got fired!” she blurted out, tears streamed down her face. Patty threw her pretty face into her hands and sobbed like a schoolgirl

“Patty, please calm down,” Nick grabbed a box of tissues and came around to the couch. He held her face in his hands and cleared away the tears.

“Thank you,” she sobbed, and Nick offered her a tissue to blow her nose. She accepted.

“Are you alright Patty, I’m here to help you,” Nick was ad-libbing it now. He had been all set to wrap up the Patty file, and set her off as a bonified, happy to be alive, sexpot.

“It’s just that, my job was my life, but they said I was acting innapropriately, that I wasn’t...smart enough!” she burst into tears again.

“Shhh...” Nick sat next to her on the couch. He cleaned the tears away with one hand, while holding her pretty head to his chest.

“Thank you,” she said again, “I’m sorry, I’m...I’m okay now.”

Despite that she still held close, her arm wrapped around his waist. Her other one finished wiping her tears and then rested on her knee, only inches from Nick’s lap.

“Patty...I think I have a solution to your problem,” Nick had a sudden inspiration.

“Y-you do?” she sniveled a bit, but then smiled up at the elderly man next to her.

“Yes, how about you work for me?” Nick brushed a lock of her disheveled cinnamon brown hair out her face.

“But you already have a secretary...” she said enviously.

“Not as a secretary, a personal assistant,” he felt his member twitch as her manicured hand moved closer to his lap.

“Really?” she asked, her eyes lighting up like a christmas tree.

“Of course. I’m getting old and I tend to lose track of things. Grace is a godsend for managing the office but you could help me with... personal matters,” he smiled, almost devilishly, at ‘personal matters’.

“What kind of personal matters?” she purred, liking this new job already.

“Things like scheduling appointments, getting me coffee, and things at my house. In my old state getting dressed is harder, and making my own meals, I’m sure you’d be marvelous at that,” he had her now, like a fish on a line. His thoughts were confirmed as her hand now rested on his knee.

“I-I dont know what to say...”

“I understand if your shocked, this is a big change if you dont want the job I—”

“Dont want it?” her bright green eyes grew wide in surprise, “of course I want it!” she gushed.

Nick was fully prepared when her manicured hand finally rested on the lump in his trousers. Her other hand wrapped around him and she hugged him close. Her artifical jubblies felt good as Nick hugged her back.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” she punctuated each thank you with a sizzling kiss on each cheek until her last one landed on his lips.

Nick was also fully prepared for that and he kissed back. His tongue pushed into her mouth and he heard Patty’s amorous moan. She broke it off.

“I think I know of some other duties I might have,” she smiled a naughty smile and kissed his neck. Nick just nodded as she unbuttoned his suit and kissed his chest, then his belly. Patty unzipped his pants and kissed just above the hardened shaft that was his cock, and then finally she lowered her head onto it.

Nick grunted and bucked his hips as she sucked on his cock. Soft gurgling sounds escaped the sides of her mouth as she worked it like a porn star. Which, as Barbie, she technically was, Nick mused.

His hand guided her pretty head as she bobbed up and down on his swollen member. With each sucking slurp of her lips Nick spat out more precum from his pleased cock, Patty swallowed it down eagerly.

Soon he could bear it no more, and his member spasmed in her throat. He exploded right then and there, his load shot down her throat in hot, thick ropes.

Patty swallowed it all down, then popped her head off his cock. She had left it wet with her saliva, but clean as a whistle. She gasped as Nick’s hands moved to her artificial cleavage.

He was fumbling with the zipper on her minidress, eager to free the puppies he was molesting when the intercom clicked.

“Nick?” Grace asked, Nick heard a giggle in the background and knew what it meant.

“Yes, Grace,” he said, silencing his new pet by pushing his index finger into her mouth. He felt his skin sucked on, not uncomfortably, by Patty’s hungry mouth.

“Karen is here,” she used the first name always, Nick knew of her loving relation with his patient.

“Send her in...in five,” he zipped back up Patty’s mini, much to her chagrin.

“But Nick!” she whined, slumping down in the chair, her hair a bit frazzled from the head she had given.

“No buts, except your little tight one,” he smiled at his own joke, “move your things into the guest bedroom of my house, then I want your aforementioned ass in a new outfit when I get home tonight.”

“Of course,” she smiled, and kissed him once more. It had meant to be just a goodbye kiss but Nick was still horny as hell. “Anything for you...master,” she winked and strutted out.

Nick’s member twitched at that. He hadn’t implanted that idea into her head, and he planned to think about it as much as possible.

It would have to be set aside however because a new woman to explore had just entered his office. Nick chuckled a bit at the fact that just as soon as one beautiful woman walks out of his office, another one enters.

Karen wasn’t exactly dressed to be beautiful, however. She had worn her hair in a tight bun behind her head, that was not flattering in the slightest. Her curvaceous figure was hidden by an appearance smuthering overcoat that fell all the way down to her feet.

“Karen,” Nick said, unsure of whether or not she was suing him.

Karen said nothing. She merely pulled a string around her neck and the overcoat fell to the floor. Nick’s member, by contrast, shot sky high at what he saw.

Karen had gone all out. Her skin shone a bright gold from all the oil on it, and that skin was not hidden in the slightest. Her outfit consisted of a pair of 6 inch open, white heels that made her walk with a sexy strut. Garter straps ran from her ankles, not covering her drop dead legs at all, up to the matching belt above her bare pussy. She had worn nothing but a bit of white lace across her breasts that tried to sneak by as a bra.

“Hello Nick,” she purred and placed both hands on the edge of his desk. She bent down, her breasts threatening to fly out her excuse for a brassiere.

“K-karen?” Nick was taken aback, she had impressed him immensely. For what reason he could not say.

“That’s right, it’s all for you, Nicky,” she purred, her eyes were like a puppy’s as they stared into Nick’s gray blue ones.

“Why are you...?” he realized he was asking women that too much lately.

“I had a realization Nicky,” she walked around the desk and sat down in lap. Her bare ass pressed into the bulge in Nick’s trousers. It only grew harder when she placed his face just inches from her cleavage.

“Oh?” he asked, placing one hand on her thigh and the other on her pussy. Regaining composure, he lightly rubbed the heat between her legs.

“Yes,” she gasped as his hand moved across her clit. “I went out to a bar the day after you fucked me, and I got this guy to come back to a motel with me. After he did me everywhich way I felt...empty...and not just in my pussy.”

She paused and moaned a bit as Nick toyed with her sex more deliberately.

“Go on,” Nick was intrigued, but also horny and he wanted to fuck her with something other than his finger.

“I realized that, nothing could replace you. Nick,” she begrudgingly detached herself from his molestations and sank to her oiled knees before him, “I’m your slave.”

“You are?” he asked, confused.

“Yes.”

“Does that make you happy?” he smiled, a weight in his chest flew up.

“Oh, definitely, as long as your happy,” she purred.

“Bend over the desk slave,” Nick’s eyes shone brightly for once in a long time, he was hungry for pussy. He hadn’t fucked in awhile, he had meant to bone Patty silly but a new morsel had appeared on his doorstep.

“Yes master,” she giggled and bent over.

“Tell me your my slave,” he said.

“I’m your slave,” she purred, “your horny little slave.”

“That’s a good girl,” he positioned his head at the entrance to her asshole, and pushed a bit into her.

“Oh...fuck your slave with that...” she moaned, her skin shining with both sweat and oil.

Nick wouldn’t have dreamt of refusing her.

He slammed into her ass. His dick pistoned in and out of her poopshoot with ease. All those times he had toyed with her mind, toyed with others minds, and fucked other conquests. They all paled in comparison to this.

As her oiled, plump ass bucked up and down with wild abandon. Her hips moving in sync to his rock hard erection busting in and out of her, he felt like more of an animal than ever. All that mattered was fucking her.

“Oh—” she grunted at his thrust, “fuck. your. slave’s. ass!” she paused each time Nick thrusted into her.

“Hey Karen I was thinking,” Nick said, panting.

“Why are you stopping, please fuck my ass master!” she howled, pushing her ass onto his cock.

Nick lightly fucked her as he spoke.

“How about you move in with me, I need someone to balance my checkbook, file some tax returns, you do that stuff right?”

“OhmiGod yes!” she squealed at his invitation, and at his increase in pace.

“Is that a yes?” Nick had regained composure a bit, he managed his thoughts better.

“Of course, and I heard that Patty was moving in too, before she left. You think we could?” she trailed off.

“If your both good little slaves I’ll consider it,” Nick grinned, he couldn’t wait to see that. The friends turned into lesbian lovers. Of course Karen already had a lover...Nick trailed off as he fucked her.

He was snapped back to reality as his dick twitched inside the ass. Nick gripped her wide hips and pumped a few quick thrusts before finally spurting his hot load up her ass.

Karen had her own orgasm as well, bending over the desk, arching her back, and howling like a teenager. Nick leaned back in his chair, tired, but his horniness abated. Somewhat.

He still desired to explore Patty’s sex, and maybe have a little threesome with his new slaves. That would have to wait until later, however.

“Oh master,” Karen moaned, slumping off the desk onto the floor. She kneeled before him, the image of servitude. She licked at the head of his cock, cleaning off bits of cum like a loyal dog. “Master, no one has ever made me feel the way you have. You are my god, master!”

Nick was slightly taken aback at how obedient she was. Her mouth wrapped around his cock and cleaned it submissively. Then cleaning turned to sucking and she was soon working her lips around his cock.

To his surprise Nick’s cock sprang to life, despite having just fucked the brains out of the sexiest woman he had ever seen, and having been sucked off only half an hour before.

Nick soon figured out the mystery of the hardening cock, and that was because Karen had a mouth that could suck the moon through a bendy straw.

Nick lost his ability to think, his thoughts of having two eager slaves living with him turned to moans and groans. He leaned back and groaned until he felt that sensation in his cock again.

Postponing it as long as possible, Nick dug his toenails into his shoes. He pulled on her rich brown hair, and realized he would soon dye that blonde. Or red maybe, something so he could more easily tell her apart from Patty when they were down on their knees before him.

That thought was lost as his will to resist cumming shattered. He exploded once again, in what had to be his third orgasm of the day. Karen sucked it all down, with her cocksucking mouth that could win a state medal.

“There, now what would you have your slave do master?” Karen said, still on her knees before him. She sucked a bit of remaining cum from her fingers then smiled up at her master.

“Move the things you need into the guest bedroom at my house...” he panted, “you’ll be sharing that with Patty, I give you permission to pleasure each other...your a good little slave Karen...” he fell back into the chair.

“Oh thank you master!” she squealed, wrapped her arms around his neck. Her tits pushed into his face and Nick groped them instincitively.

After he had gotten a few good gropings in, he dismissed his slave. She put back on her overcoat, the outfit she wore was far from appropriate in public.

“Got a little harem going on,” Nick grinned at that. He had, of course, screwed many women in his time as a hypnotherapist. Never before had he started to collect an eager supply of pussy in his house before though.

His stomach did a few backflips at the ethics of all this. Nick pondered it for a bit, but was more intersted in discovering how his two new slaves had come to this realization. Sure, before they had been little more than his slaves, but they had never been so...self aware.

Nick wasn’t sure if he understood, feared it, or was eager to find out more about it. What he did know was that he got off on it, never before had his old body been so eager for a few romps in the hay.

Knowing this, he decided to capitalize on the last point of his thoughts: finding out more about it. He spent the rest of the day trying to figure it all out.

It seemed like an unfinished circle to Nick. That was how it felt, at least. Having two eager slaves but the last one eluding him.

He contemplated it all on the drive home from the office.

“Is it worth it?” Nick didn’t honestly know. He was growing too old for the game.

It no longer made him feel powerful when he made her act like a puppy dog. No more did he get off on her sucking his cock, then acting like it hadn’t happened while the taste of his semen was still in her mouth.

“20 years,” that had been a long time. Too long possibly. His surprise at how it no longer pleased him to toy with her mind turned to surprise that it had pleased him for twenty years.

Those thoughts would have to wait, because he had just parked his car. He stepped out, the bright houselight helped him see in the darkness of night.

Nick opened the door and was unsurprised to see the erotic sight before him.

“Good evening master,” his two slaves said.

Karen had changed into a lacy red bra and panties. Her legs were left bare and Nick found his eyes following them, and his mouth watering, down to her matching sky high platform heels. Patty had taken similar steps to please. She had on the same outfit but in icy blue.

“Good evening slaves,” Nick smiled as Patty took his overcoat and hung it up for him.

“How may your slaves please you?” Karen said, planting light kisses on his face.

“Patty, got fetch me my scotch,” Nick almost barked. Patty giggled, happy to be commanded, and she pranced off.

Nick walked over to his leather backed easy chair. He sat down in it, it felt good compared to his office chair.

“Here you are master,” Patty said, producing his drink. Nick took a sip to find it just right.

“Slaves, give me a show,” Nick was tired, fucking would have to wait.

While Patty and Karen both made out in front of him his thoughts wandered once more.

Is it worth it? That was what troubled him the most. Was it worth it to make Grace be his submissive slave. Oh, he knew she would enjoy it, the scene before him as the two lesbian lovers pleasures each other made him sure enough of that.

Nick, however, ignored the two as Patty sucked on Karen’s large breasts. Meanwhie Karen moaned, arching her back to give Patty more flesh to suck on.

“Do we please you master?” Karen asked, as she fingered her friend, and her friend fingered her.

“Huh?” Nick’s mind snapped back.

“Are you alright master?” Patty asked, sinking to her knees before him. Karen followed suit.

“Patty, why did you say I was your master, that day?” he asked, sipping his scotch.

“Well, my job had been my life. When you took me in master, this was my life. Without you,” she looked up at him, eyes big and doeful, “I would be empty.”

“Do I really bring you that much joy?” Nick asked, for all of his years studying the human mind, could he have been wrong? Could a human really enjoy being a subservient pleasure unit. Or was something wrong?”

“Oh yes,” Patty purred. “You are my sun and stars master, the piece that finishes my puzzle, the reason I get up. You are my god...” she echoed Karen’s shrilling squeals from earlier that day.

“And you like that?” Nick asked.

“Yes...” Patty was confused, why was master asking her these questions? Of course she was happy, being master’s slave was all the pleasure she needed.

“Karen, how about you?” he asked Karen, who detached herself from Patty’s pussy lips.

“Huh?” she asked, her mouth coated in juices.

“Why do you worship me?” Nick asked, as she licked her lips clean of her lover’s cum.

“You make me whole master, when you cum inside of me....” she moaned, lost in that blissful memory. “I feel complete, whole, happy...” her voice was wistful, like the day he had first hypnotized her.

It seemed so long ago.

“Master?” Patty asked.

“Yes?”

“Can we fuck now?” she grinned, hopeful.

Nick only grunted. He unzipped his pants and shoved his slave to the ground. Karen moved to the side, slipping a finger up her cunt. She masturbated delicately as she watched Nick ravish Patty.

“Oh...yes....just like that....yes...OHGOD MASTER!” she howled as his thrusts picked up. For an old man Nick was moving.

Despite the pleasure he felt, Nick still could not concetrate.

Although their screams carried off into the night as Nick fucked his two slaves senseless, it all seemed so far off. He thought only of the ethics of all this, whether he was in the right.

Those stayed with him, even after he had slunk off to sleep and his slaves worshipped his cock while he dreamt.

Taking Grace, that was what was clear in his head.

Nick awoke with morning wood, as always. This time though it was different. This time it was in Karen’s mouth.

“Good morning master,” she smiled up at him, then lowered herself back down onto his meat.

After an amorous morning with his slaves, and a few more fuckings he hurried into work. Nick left the two of them with orders to clean the house, make the beds, and if they did all that they could fuck each other.

He drove into work in a hurry.

“Grace could you step into my office?” he asked over the intercom.

“Sure thing Nick,” she said.

She had dressed like a tart. Of course she always did, the programming he had put in a long time ago was still in her head. Despite that she didn’t know that Nick had done it, she didn’t know Nick had inspired her to go out to clubs and explore her fetishes, to dye her hair a more platinum blonde.

Her aforementione hair was worn down, curled, and fell to the small of her back. She wore a sky blue stretch top that flashed her navel whenever she raised her arms above her head. Her skirt was navy blue, it fell to half thigh, and a slit ran up the side. If you looked hard enough you could see her lacy white panties through the slit.

Grace’s heels were 4 inch pumps that she had mastered the ability to walk in. Her golden hoop earrings flashed against the sunlight as she strutted. The shimmering bracelets on her wrists were almost as bright as her smile.

Her face was painted like a high school girl trying to impress the quarterback. She had glossy red lipstick on her pouted lips. Her nails were matching crimson, with little sparkles in them. Her eyeshadow took pointers from her nail polish, with sparkles as well.

Grace was oblivious to all the times he had watched her eyes glaze over, and she had taken him in her mouth. Or her eyes shut, her legs spread wide, and her cunt open up to him.

“Sit down,” he said, somewhat serious. He was incredibly anxious.

“Grace, do you like this new decoration on my desk?” he asked, pointing to the pendulum at the front of his desk. He had, in actuality, purchased it a long time ago. Whether it would work he would find out.

“It’s uh...it looks very...nice...” Grace said sheepishly, for lack of a better word.

The pendulum was an orange bronze. It sat at the end of the desk. The string was hair from an animal the seller would not tell him.

He had gotten it at a bazaar long ago, back when his hair was not snow white. Back before he had ever thought of having live in slaves like Karen and Patty.

“How about now?” he pulled back the marble that hung from the hair. It had no color, and as it went back and forth it shimmered in the sunlight.

First green, then blue, then orange, then red, then a light purple, then a dark blue, then green again, more colors flashing over and over.

Grace’s mouth hung open as she watched it. A bit of drool began to form on the corner of her mouth.

“It’s very...pretty...” she trailed off, in a whisper. Her eyes glazed over, a fine sheen of white covering them.

“Yes, watch the pretty colors Grace...watch as the light shimmers off the surface. Watch the colors spiral, and swirl, and move, and dance, dance in your eyes...do not look away....

“I am going to count backwards from five, when I reach one you will slip off into a trance, your mind open, open and suggestible...”

Grace said nothing the drool falling from her mouth and running in a comical stream to her skirt.

“Five, the world is growing hazy as you are growing weary. You linger on the edge of consciousness, your mind wandering off...you want to close your eyes, to relax, but you cannot. You must stare at the shimmering lights, watch it going back and forth, do not look away, even though your lids grow heavy.

“Four, my voice grows clearer as the outside sounds grow fainter. Your vision blurs until all you see is the lights, going back and forth...and back...and forth...and you want you close your eyes so desperately. Do not look away though, you must watch the lights...”

Grace’s mouth still hung agape, but it curled into a smile. Her eyes were now fixed on the lights, as they went back and forth.

“Three, all you hear is my voice...it is all that matters...it and the lights. Watch the lights, your eyes want to shut so bad but you cannot, you will not, you must watch the lights, watch them intently, do not look away. Watch as the swirl, dance, from color to color, watch as they sway, swaying back and forth...and back...and forth...

“Two, oh so close now, but do not slip off just yet. You want to, you need to, you must rest and listen to my voice. But not yet...you must watch the lights longer still...let them fill your head with their brightness...let them be your eyes only focus...as they go back...and forth...and back....and forth...”

Grace’s hands sat in her lap, her breasts rose and fell slowly. Her breathing had become light, soft, and relaxed. Her mouth still hung open, she was nearly gone.

“One, your eyes shut. You still hear my voice though, you still hear it commanding you, controlling you, filling your mind. The lights are in your head too, you still see them going back...and forth...and back...and forth...”

Grace’s eyes did indeed snap shut, she fell back onto the couch. Her mouth shut and curled into a smile, her hands rested in her lap.

Nick adjusted her on the couch. He lay her head at the end, and put her heeled feet at the other. AFter he took awhile to feel her mouth watering legs that is.

“Grace, can you hear me?” Nick was so tired of the routine. He was going to have to think of new ways to control his patients.

“Yes...” she whispered.

“What do you think of your boss, Nick Storm?” he asked.

“He’s a nice guy...kind of old...” she said.

“No, Grace. You like that in Nick, you find his presence to be commanding, powerful,” Nick smiled, he felt good about himself at that.

“Nick is commanding...powerful...” she moaned.

“You find yourself drawn to him...he is your world....” Nick said.

“Yes...Nick is my world...my life...my master...” she purred the last bit.

“You want Nick to command you, to control you, that makes you happy, right Grace?” Nick asked.

“Yes...oh so happy...” she smiled.

“That’s a good girl, now when I clap my hands you will wake up, understand?” he asked his soon to be slave.

“Yes...” she moaned.

Clap.

“Mmmmm...” she stretched out like a cat.

“Are you alright Grace?” Nick asked.

“Huh?” she blinked a few times, then eyed Nick hungrily.

“You dozed off, are you alright?” he repeated.

“Better than alright...master,” she smiled.

Nick’s dick twitched in his pants.