The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Back and Forth

Epilogue

“Oh...yes...oh fuck me with that MASTER!” Grace howled. She was on his bed. This was not the first place he had fucked his new slave.

It had just been the most convenient this morning.

It had been three months since Nick had added Grace to his harem. A good finish, he figured. Since then he had lived out some of the most pleasurable months of his life.

Waking up with his dick in one of his slave’s warm mouths never ceased to please him. Having them feed him breakfast, drive him to work, clean his house, and blowjob sessions were all the better when Grace was self aware.

Currently he was ramming in and out of her hot cunt. Powerfully he fucked his new slave, Grace squealed and moaned. Her manicured nails dug into the bedspread, she bit her lip in ecstasy, and her eyes popped as he pushed deeper.

“YES!!!!!” she squealed as he creamed his load in between her legs. His hot jism filling her orifices unopposed by a condom.

By the side of the bed sat Karen and Patty. His other two slaves, the live in arrangement had been perfect. They were masturbating gleefully as their master fucked their sister slave.

As she orgasmed, they orgasmed. Spasming on the floor long after Nick had pulled out of Grace and was dressing himself.

After they fed him breakfast, Nick sat in the easy chair. His slaves sat around him in a semi-circle, always eager to please.

“I have some news for you slaves,” Nick said, almost mournfully.

“What is it master?” they asked in unison. That was something Nick found could never get old.

“I’m going on a trip,” he said wistfully, looking out the window.

“Where are we going master?” they asked, again, in unison.

“Not we, just me, I’m going to leave you girls for a while,” he said.

“But why master?” they asked, confused and sad.

“I’ve always needed a vacation, I’m old, don’t worry I’ll be back,” he grinned, of course he would be back.

“How long will you be gone?”

“Depends, its a big world out there, an old man like me needs to see it,” he stood up now, walking over to his packed suitcase. His slaves followed on their hands and knees.

“What will we do master?”

“You’ll live here, all three of you are carrying my seed. You will give birth to my children and raise them. One will be a boy, I already had you scanned Karen, the others are girls, you too Patty and Grace,” he zipped up the suitcase.

“Yes master,” they all agreed.

“Make sure they are properly fed, raised, and that you three are as well. I have left a few items in a chest up in my room. When the boy comes of age, give him the key to the chest,” he handed it to Karen, “do not lose that key.”

“Yes master,” they all said, promising to guard it with their lives.

“I have to go now girls, if I will ever return I do not know. Remember what I have told you today,” he turned, opening up the door and carrying his suitcase, “goodbye.”

“Goodbye master,” they all said tearfully, saddened to see their world departing.

Karen ran a hand over her belly, “my child...the new master...” She smiled at that knowledge.

They all watched Nick’s car drive out of the driveway. It turned down the sreet, and out of sight.

Nick Storm was never seen again to the girls, or to any of his patients.

As for Lola and her mother, they had him to thank for their eternal happiness. Lola grew up to win the Nobel prize in Science, a world renowned chemist. Her studies were the most important things in her life, behind her mother, and the men her mother brought home.

Martha Frederickson never bitched again. Her kids grew up to graduate top of their class, thanks to their mother. Her husband still consorted with many women, thanks to his high office job.

Martha turned a blind eye whenever she saw one. She just smiled at her husband, brought him his favorite drink, and pleased him to the best of her ability. She knew he deserved more than her, she owed him everything. Her husband always wondered what had happened to the bitch that used to be his wife.

As for Karen, Patty, and Grace, the three women never forgot Nick.

Karen gave birth to Nick’s son, he shared his father’s gray blue yes, strong physique, and smart mind. Karen raised him as Nick’s son, teaching him his place as the master of the household.

Patty and Grace gave birth to girls, who they raised as slaves. The two always worshipped the new master of the house, as did their daughters.

Nick, dissappeared.

Rumors spread of an old man living out his last days on a tropical island somewhere. Native women worshipping him as a god, and birthing children in his name. Although no one ever knew if that fishing boat was right, or delusional.

Rumors of an old bird feeder, who would sit on a park bench, a local woman by his side. Eyes closed, and mouth agape, while he spoke softly to her. Although the locals never shared their stories, the man never lingered in one place too long.

Rumors spread about some condemned hospital somewhere far off. Where high school girls would go on dares and never return. The locals never knew the truth.

However, one thing was always true. Nick’s conscious never troubled him again. Before he left his slaves behind, he never asked them if they were happy.

He already knew the answer.

FIN