The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Because I Knew You

Amanda’s relationship with Bill as his slave, leads her on a journey that involves meeting new people and finding herself.

“Sleep for me,” said Bill. As always, his voice was quiet and soft, and as always, my eyes slammed shut and I felt myself fall instantly into trance. This trigger was quite instilled in me, as I’d been in a relationship with Bill for a year. Falling into trance when he said these words was as natural to me as breathing. I relaxed in my comfortable chair, ready to listen and obey.

“Mandy, you know how much you enjoy pleasing me,” he stated matter-of-factly.

“Yes, master,” I said sighing yummily.

“I have a new task for you today,” he continued. I sat and eagerly awaited my instructions. I lived to please him, as any good slave should for her master. “I want you to find me new subjects, girls for me to hypnotize.”

I felt my mouth go dry, and suddenly felt great distress. “What?” I said disbelievingly. I had to have misheard him, he wouldn’t really ask me to do this.

“I want you to find me new girls to hypnotize, so that I may practice my skills,” he said. “Don’t you want me to become a better hypnotist for you?”

I heard what he was saying, and I wanted to believe he meant what he was saying, but my mind was screaming at me that he wanted someone else. Stumbling over my words I said, “I, uh, I’m not sure, I’m, uh, comfortable doing that. You know how shy I am. I wouldn’t even know how to begin to meet people to do that for you.” I was desperately seeking a way out of this request.

“You can find them the same way I found you, in a chat room,” he continued unwaveringly.

I felt myself snapping out of this trance a little. “I really don’t think I can do this for you Bill,” I said trying to keep the panic out of my voice, and knowing I wasn’t succeeding.

Perhaps sensing the genuine distress in me he shifted gears. “Sleep for me,” he whispered softly. I felt myself starting to relax again. “Now, slide your hand over your body, just the way I like it.”

Sighing happily, I slid my right hand over both of my breasts and down my stomach in a suggestive manner, gaining pleasure from knowing he was watching me.

“Now, talk to me about your day while your hands continue to roam freely,” he coaxed.

I was used to this routine. I began to babble on about driving in traffic, going to my classes today, and driving here. All the while I kept getting distracted by the feel of my own hands caressing my breasts, sliding over my stomach, running up my skirt and along my thighs. I knew this act gave him enormous pleasure, and I did so love to please my master.

I babbled on, my hands sliding between my legs and caressing my own sex under his watchful gaze when I distantly heard him say, “Cum now!” Obediently my body shuddered and I began to make those yummy orgasm noises I knew he loved to hear. “Good girl,” he told me. I felt all warm and fuzzy, as I always did when he called me that.

I heard him snap his fingers and my eyes flew open and I woke up. He smiled at me, pleased, and told me it was time for him to go. I nodded, I knew he had to get back to his wife. I walked him to the door, a little disappointed that we hadn’t actually been intimate with each other, but taking pleasure in knowing I’d pleased him. I briefly thought back to what he’d said about me finding other girls for him, but shook it off as a whim of his that he’d let go of. He was married and he had me to fulfill those desires his wife wouldn’t, why would he need anyone else? I kissed his cheek, and he left.

I sat back in my chair and sighed happily, enjoying that subspace feeling I always had when Bill left. I’d met him in a chat room for people interested in hypnosis and gotten more than I’d bargained for. Not only had he hypnotized me online, but he’d also introduced me to the world of Domination/submission. It turned out we didn’t live too far from each other so he’d eventually coaxed me into meeting him in real.

Now a year later, we would meet at least a couple of times a week and talk on the phone or online in between. I’d stopped going to the chat room, why would I need to when I had Bill? It bothered me a little that he was married, but not a lot. After all, he wouldn’t be coming to me if his wife was fulfilling his needs at home. She just didn’t appreciate what a wonderful man he was.

Bill was a successful plastic surgeon, married for about eight years with no children. He was thirty-five years old and had lived in New York most of his life. I was nineteen years old and a sophomore at New York University. I was living in a dorm when I met Bill a year ago, but he’d convinced me to get an apartment nearby so he and I could have more privacy. When I’d protested I couldn’t afford it, he’d offered to supplement me and I’d agreed. I’d do almost anything to please him.

Being with Bill had isolated me a little. He respected my class schedule for the most part, but otherwise he expected me to be at his beck and call. This made making plans with others difficult, because if he wanted me available to him I had to make sure I was. Frequently he wanted to come see me before he went into the office, I hated mornings but I did it because it pleased him so much. Other times he’d ask me to meet him during his lunch hour. My apartment, which he’d picked out, was located conveniently close to his office so I’d be more accessible to him. It wasn’t quite as close to the university but he was worth that small sacrifice. He often had Fridays off, so that tended to be a day we consistently had together. I tried to plan my schedule to not have Friday classes so I’d be available to him.

Another day, another morning with Bill. I smiled as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I’d brushed my long, brown hair until it shined. I was wearing a purple, silky nighty that barely touched my upper thighs. I wasn’t wearing any panties, he often liked it better that way. A little lipstick and I knew I was ready for Bill. It was Friday, late morning and I knew he’d be here soon. When I heard the knock I practically ran to the door in anticipation.

He stood at 6 feet, many inches over my 5 feet 7 inches. I started to put my arms around him when he told me to sit down like a good girl. Obediently I sat in the same chair I’d sat in when he’d been here the other day. “Sleep now,” he commanded and my eyes shut tight. “Today we are going to play robot.”

Internally I grimaced. This was my least favorite game, I just wasn’t good at it. A robot was devoid of emotion and I was such an emotional girl, I just didn’t play it well. Over and over I felt like I disappointed him, and over and over he continued to make me play it.

Knowing this wasn’t my best talent he spent a few minutes whispering me deeper with his voice while I let myself relax. I wanted to please him, to do my best and I would certainly try. I was a little disappointed that he hadn’t commented on my appearance, but I threw those thoughts out of my mind and focused on him.

“Robot,” he said, using yet another of my many triggers. I felt myself going into robot mode, but as usual I couldn’t completely get there. “Now tell me your purpose,” Bill ordered me.

“My purpose is to please my master. I enjoy making him happy. His needs are my needs, his wants are my wants.” Distantly I could hear my own voice, and I knew I it wasn’t even and level, the way a robots should be. I knew he was probably a little unhappy with me.

“Touch yourself robot,” he instructed me. I began to move my arms in a jerky motion, not really enjoying the way that type of movement felt on my skin. Still, I knew it excited him and I desperately wanted to please him. “Cum now!” On cue my body shuddered and twitched. I was kind of grateful he made it short.

“Sleep now,” he said and my body went back into relaxation mode. “Now slave, I have a new task for you.”

My ears perked up, excited and wondering what he wanted.

“I am interested in trying the other side of hypnosis and I want you to be the one who hypnotizes me.”

I could feel myself panicking already. I’d never hypnotized anyone, my few experiences outside of Bill had always been as the subject. Hypnosis was taking control, how could I even think of controlling the one who controlled me? Still, he seemed to really want it. I wanted to please him so much, how could I say no. Yet, I really couldn’t imagine doing it.

“I would need some time to prepare,” I said as a way to stall. “I’ve never tranced anyone before and I’d so hate to disappoint you master.” He seemed to find that acceptable.

I then felt his hand on my thigh, sliding up the silky material of my nightgown. I sighed softly in anticipation.

“Tell me what you want slave,” he said.

“I want to please you master. I want your touch, ache for it.”

He took my hand and helped me out of my chair. I felt him lift up my small body in his strong arms, and carry me into the bedroom.

“Ask me nicely slave.”

“Please fuck me master,” I barely whispered.

“Good girl,” he said, and I felt that rush as my mind slipped deeper into subspace. His hands began to freely roam my body. He pinched my nipples, something I’d learned to like because it pleased him. He then slid his hands up my body and removed my nighty. His lips wrapped around my nipple, sucking it as I gasped in pleasure. He then sat up to remove his own pants and underwear.

We didn’t use condoms because he had instructed me to get on the pill a long time ago. His weight pinned me down as I felt his hard cock enter me. I shuddered in pleasure. He kept fucking me until he was ready to orgasm, then gave me the “cum now” command so we could cum together.

I heard his fingers snap and I woke up immediately. He was smiling at me and I returned his smile whole heartedly, happy that I’d pleased him. He was pulling his pants back on. I wished he’d kiss me on the lips once in a while, but he never did and made it clear I wasn’t to initiate it either. However, he was happy with me and that was more than enough. “Good girl,” he said to me. I was floating, not dressing myself per his request, as I walked him to the door.

Bill called me the next day, instructing me to get online. I knew that meant his wife was around. Obediently I fired up the computer and logged into chat. When I saw the words, “Sleep now” on the screen, I immediately fell into trance. I knew to keep my eyes open though, because I needed to see to read. His words told me to turn on my microphone. I knew this meant he’d have his headphones on, because he loved to hear my voice. If the wife came in she’d think he was just listening to music on the computer. I turned on the microphone as instructed.

He was asking me if I’d thought any more about hypnotizing him. I couldn’t believe he was asking me again so soon.

“I haven’t had a lot of time to think about it since yesterday,” I told him in all honesty. His words on the screen instructed me to keep thinking about it. I promised I would.

“Now, I want you to think more about bringing me some other women to hypnotize, as you know this would please me.”

I instantly got a sick feeling in my stomach. He hadn’t let this go at all. I knew I should want to please him by complying with this request, but I also knew I didn’t want to.

“I’m not comfortable doing this, please don’t ask me to,” I pleaded.

Even though it was just typed words on a screen I could hear the displeasure in his “voice.” “You should do this because you know it would please me, and pleasing me makes you happy.”

I couldn’t say anything, my mouth just went dry and my anxiety level was very high. He probably just wanted to practice his skills, it wasn’t that he was looking for another slave. I should be enough, shouldn’t I? He typed the word “snap,” my cue to wake up. His words told me he had to go because his wife had agreed to let him try and hypnotize her that night, something she almost never let him do. I felt jealous in spite of myself. His sexual relations with her didn’t bother me, but this did. This was my special gift to him and if Amy started giving it to him, he might not want me anymore.

“Hope it goes well,” I typed and then he signed out.

Sometimes I just felt so alone. I knew I wasn’t really alone, master was always with me in spirit and he was worth waiting for. He cared about me, he’d spent a bit of time pursuing me online and then persuading me to meet him in real. It had all been so flattering. He’d talked me into going to summer school so we wouldn’t have to be apart. My parents had kind of wanted me to come home but I couldn’t refuse Bill. I wasn’t looking forward to having that battle with them again this summer, but I knew I’d find another reason to stay in school.

There was a knock on the door a few nights later and I knew it had to be Bill, even though I wasn’t expecting him. Nobody else really came to see me as I kept myself pretty isolated from others except for going to class. I smiled as I opened the door and it was him as predicted.

“Amy ended up having to go to the hospital for a patient of hers in labor,” Bill explained. Amy was a gynecologist, Bill had met her in their first year of medical school. I didn’t really care why he was here, the point was he was here.

“Sit down,” he commanded softly.

“Yes, master,” I replied obediently while sitting down.

“Sleep now,” he told me. Instantly I relaxed in my chair and shut my eyes. “Bimbo,” he directed, using a familiar trigger.

I suddenly couldn’t think about anything but sex and every time I thought about sex I’d begin to giggle. I fell into this easily and opened my eyes to look at him. Master was always sexy of course, but now he was completely irresistible. My sex began to tingle with desire and I heard myself giggling, not really having any control over it.

I got up and moved towards him, where he was sitting on my sofa. He smiled at me, clearly pleased as I continued to giggle. I kneeled in front of him and nuzzled my head between his legs, kissing his thighs over his pants.

“Good girl,” he told me.

My sex tingled again and I giggled. I undid his pants and slid my fingers inside the waist band. He lifted his hips so I could slide down his pants and underwear. I then took off his shoes so I could completely remove his pants and underwear off his body. I was unable to think about anything except sucking master’s cock. This made me giggle uncontrollably so he told me I could stop laughing now.

Obediently I stopped laughing, but still couldn’t think of anything but sex. Mindlessly I kissed up his thighs, breathing in his scent. He tasted so good and I wanted him so much. He shivered a bit when I kissed the tip of his cock. I was about to take him fully into my mouth when I felt his hand on my head, gently stopping me.

“Why don’t you ask for what you want, slave,” he said teasingly.

Staring up at him with adoring eyes I said, “Please may I suck your cock?”

He nodded his consent and I greedily sucked his hard cock into my mouth. He tasted so good as I sucked him in and out, harder and faster with each suck. I needed him so badly, I wanted him so much, pleasing him was my soul purpose. I paused sucking for a moment to swirl my tongue around his cock and then lick the full length of it. He was so sexy and I was so lucky to have him. I sucked him in again and kept going until I was rewarded with the taste of his juices on my tongue. I made sure to look up at him so he could watch as I swallowed.

“Good girl,” he told me. “Now in a moment I’m going to wake you up, and you will have no memory of what just happened, understand?” I nodded that I did and then heard the “snap” of his fingers.

I suddenly became aware of my surroundings. I was on my knees, staring up at my master. The last thing I remembered was that I had been sitting in the chair. It was always a bit jarring when he did this to me, but I had gotten somewhat used to it. He smiled as he watched me processing all of this, enjoying his control over me. I smiled back at him so that he knew how much I loved it as well.

Judging by his naked lower half and the taste in my mouth , I was pretty sure I’d just given him a blow job. That he had this level of control over my memory sent a little charge of pleasure up my spine. I laid my head against his leg and just reveled for a moment in the nearness of him.

“Sleep now,” he said. I obeyed. “You know how much you enjoy going into a trance for me, don’t you slave?” I nodded that I did. “Don’t you want me to know how that feels too?” he asked. I felt a pit beginning to form in my stomach. “You know how much you want to trance me, so that I may know how you feel. It will please me so much when you do this for me.”

I knew in that moment that I had to do this for him. It was so important that I please master so that he’d want to keep me. Besides, if he wanted it that badly he might seek it from someone else, and I definitely didn’t want that. It had to be me, I had to do it for him. I found myself agreeing.

He snapped his fingers and I woke up with my head still resting against his leg. I sighed happily and just sat there in a melted state. It didn’t last long because he told me he had to go. I stood up so he could get dressed and he left to go home.

After he left I began to ponder how I would trance him. How could I get that level of control and keep it when he was master? I felt so anxious about it that I admit I didn’t pursue doing it.

Master did not forget though. Over the next few months the requests for me to trance him, and the requests for me to find him other subjects became more and more frequent. Each time he asked I could hear his displeasure growing, and my anxiety grew with it. I couldn’t believe it but I began to dread his visits. It got to the point that each visit came with a request for one, or both of those things.

I began to find reasons to avoid him, to not be available to him; I was disconnecting from him. As summer approached I told him I wouldn’t be able to make excuses not to go home, that my parents were insisting. His control over me lessened and the end of the school year loomed over me.

At last it was May, and time for me to go home. I’d think of a way to live in the dorms next year and get out of this relationship with Bill. I simply couldn’t handle the pressure anymore, and any time I tried to tell him that, he stopped me before I could. As I was packing the last of my things to load my car, Bill came over. I had hoped to get out of town before he visited.

He walked into my nearly empty apartment and said, “Sleep now.” Still unable to resist him I went under and nearly fell over, but he caught me and helped me sit on the floor.

“I’m going to miss you this summer my slave,” he told me. “You must be sure to stay in touch, both online and on the phone.”

“Of course I will,” I mumbled.

“Now, tell me how you feel about me and how you will miss me.”

Part of me shut down, I just wasn’t sure I felt that way. When I hesitated he continued to persist in his request.

I found myself talking, almost in spite of myself. The voice didn’t sound like my own though.

“She will miss her master, she needs her master, she will ache for him while she is away.”

Even in my tranced state I felt a little shocked by my own words. I had never talked about myself in the third person before, and he’d never asked me to. Our D/s relationship had never included Gor.

I could sense he was a little startled, but he pretended not to notice. “Remember, we will stay in touch, and you will miss me while you are away.”

“Yes, master,” I replied, wondering if I was lying. I knew I wasn’t achieving the same depth of trance with him that I once did. I wondered if he could feel that too.

“Good girl,” he said, and while the words did evoke that warm feeling, it wasn’t as strong as it used to be.

I awoke to the snap of his fingers. As I was telling him goodbye I went to hug him, as it seemed appropriate. He avoided me doing that and hurried out. Come to think of it he’d never hugged me, it wasn’t something I’d given a lot of thought to before. After all, he was in charge and I let him lead our relationship.

I got the rest of my things in the car and drove home to my parents in Long Island. It was nice to be home, I’d missed coming home last summer more than I realized. Bill still found me online, but it was ceasing to have meaning to me. I started leaving myself logged into chat all the time, that way he’d never know if I was there or not (I’d set my chat program to never indicate me as idle).

I chatted with him less and less, and made excuses to leave quickly when I did. He was getting irritated and frustrated, and I knew it. It was odd that I was caring less and less. Bill seemed oblivious to the fact that his continued requests for me to trance him, and for me to find him other subjects was driving me away from him. If I wasn’t enough for him then let him find other girls.

When he called my cell I usually didn’t answer, caller ID was definitely my friend. I decided I’d live in the dorms when I got back, as that would make it hard for him to come visit me. I was beginning to enjoy my independence. At home I went out with my old friends from high school, and it emphasized to me how isolated I’d been at the university because of him.

I still reacted to his triggers when he had the chance to use them, but there was a distance to it. I now spoke of myself in the third person consistently when in trance, and it was frustrating him. He’d ask me not to do it, and yet I couldn’t seem to stop. I didn’t understand that it was a passive aggressive way of distancing myself from him, and from his trances.

One night, a couple of weeks before I was to return to school, he found me online and I decided to talk with him. He asked if he could just call my cell phone and for some reason, I found myself agreeing. As soon as he got me on the phone he said, “Sleep now.” I found myself slipping down further than I had in a long time. Maybe it was the fact that it was late and I was very tired, I’m not sure.

“Bimbo,” he ordered. I felt myself go blank, focusing only on sex, and getting quite giggly. I hadn’t felt this way in a long time and it felt sort of good. I was into the role and pleasured him orally, via phone sex. I didn’t even refer to myself in the third person this time.

He took me out of the bimbo state after he was sexually satisfied, but left me in trance. He began to talk to me about an assignment.

“I want you to send me an e-mail about us.”

“About us?” I asked with genuine confusion in my voice.

“Yes, and that is all the direction I’m going to give you,” he said. This didn’t clear up anything for me, but I sensed he wasn’t going to give me any further explanation.

“Yes master, I will comply,” I said, and suddenly I knew that I would. I even wanted to. That real compulsion to do as he asked was suddenly there again.

He woke me up with his usual snap, told me goodnight, and hung up.

Where I had been tired before, I was suddenly now wide awake. I had just been thrown right back into subspace and I had no idea why. I only knew I had to write him this e-mail, and I knew what it had to say. I sat down and composed him a letter.

Dear Master,

You asked me to send you a letter about us. I am complying with this request, as you have given me a deep compulsion to do so. For months you have been urging me to hypnotize you. This request has intimidated me and caused me great anxiety. I do not know how to trance someone, I have never done it before. My fear of displeasing you has paralyzed me and I’ve not known what to do about it.

You also want me to find you other subjects to trance. I fear you want this so you can engage in a threesome with me and this other woman. You never voiced it, but I fear that is what you want. The thought of doing this nauseates me and I want to run away. I guess I have run away in some sense, because we are not close like we once were.

Please stop making these requests of me. I know as your slave I am supposed to try and please you, but I should also be allowed to have limits. If you need other girls to trance, please leave me out of it. I also cannot hypnotize you.

I hope you understand.

Mandy

I read, and reread the e-mail several times. Until I’d put the words on paper I hadn’t realized that I thought Bill wanted a threesome with me. Now I was positive that was his goal. I didn’t know how he could do this to me, as I recalled telling him way back in the beginning that being with another woman held no interest for me.

I was afraid of sending this e-mail, my hand literally shook when I went to send it. However, I was also compelled to do as he asked, so with trembling fingers I hit the enter button, and off it went.