The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Because I Knew You (part 2)

The next morning I woke up with a sense that something was going to happen. I almost wanted to avoid the computer. Had he read my e-mail?

I turned on the computer monitor and saw he’d messaged me (remember, I don’t log myself out anymore.) His message said we needed to talk. Looking over at my messenger list I saw he was lit, so I sent “hi.” He responded immediately.

“Mandy, I got your e-mail,” he informed me. My heart began to beat a little faster and I felt my breath quicken. “I am very sorry for the anxiety I’ve been causing you, I really didn’t know my requests were upsetting you so much. I promise to not ask you to hypnotize me again, or to find me other subjects. Please forgive me.”

I sat there in disbelief. I never really thought he’d be understanding, I was kind of expecting him to be angry. I felt a tremendous weight lift off my shoulders and my heart was suddenly light. He understood and he was going to drop the subjects! We could be together again. Bill cared about me.

“I really need to see you Mandy.” He called me and said we’d meet up in the middle and spend the night together at a hotel. I was elated, in all our time together, he’d never once spent the night with me. Even when his wife was out of town he felt he should go home lest someone realize he wasn’t there.

I told my parents I was spending the night with a girlfriend. With anticipation I drove until I reached the hotel. I called Bill to tell him I was there and he told me which room to go to. I practically ran to see him and leaped into his arms when he opened the door. “Sleep now,” he whispered, and I fell instantly into a yummy trance.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed, undressing me slowly and kissing my skin. I was in ecstasy as he pinned me underneath him, his hard cock sliding into my sex. I shivered in sheer pleasure and orgasmed harder than I ever had in my life, without any triggering from Bill.

The rest of the day and into the night, he woke me up and put me back down into trance. I was completely fractionated. He’d ask me if I was hypnotized and I had to admit, I had no idea. I was just happy and he could do whatever he wanted with me. We made love in every way we could think of until we both fell asleep from sheer exhaustion. Oh the pleasure of sleeping next to master, life was good.

Waking up next to him was delicious. We made love again, and he continued to hypnotize me and wake me up. As far as I was concerned we could have stayed like that forever. He said he was making sure to renew the lease on my apartment (it had been sublet for the summer) so I would still be near him. Bill finally woke me up completely, telling me it was time for us to part. I was sad but knew he was right, besides, I’d be back to school and back to him soon.

The last days of summer were so slow. Although I talked with Bill a lot on the phone and the computer, I really just wanted to be back with him. I couldn’t believe there was ever a time I avoided him. When the day finally came I had to work hard not to speed back to my apartment.

I went about the mundane things like getting my class schedule together, but my focus was on Bill, on my master. I saw him more now than I ever had before. As wonderful as it had been before, it was even better now and I was sure I loved him.

I was sitting comfortably in my chair one night, deep in trance when Bill said, “Mandy, I think it’s time you think about hypnotizing me again.” My mouth went a little dry and anxiety flowed through my body. I couldn’t believe he was bringing this up again.

Clearly sensing my anxiety he continued. “I know this had you worried before, but we are much closer now than we were. I still would like to know the other side of trance and I want you to be the one who lets me experience it. You have a wonderful voice and I know you’d do a good job.”

In my haze I processed what he said. We were closer, and it was special that he was asking me to do this with him. Surely I could try to please him in this.

“You want to do this for me don’t you?” he said.

“Yes, master I do,” I said meaning it, though still feeling anxious.

“Wonderful!” he exclaimed, clearly pleased. I could feel myself blushing with pleasure at his obvious happiness with me.

When he’d told me goodnight and left, I pondered how I was going to go about this. I decided that maybe the old hypnosis chat room, where I’d first met him, might be a place to start. I’d not been in there in well over a year so I was not surprised that nobody remembered me. I recognized a few screen names but I’d never been overly friendly with anybody anyway.

Hesitating at first, I took the plunge. I posted in the room that someone had asked me to hypnotize him, but I had no idea how to go about it. I was looking for advice and could anyone help. It wasn’t long before I received a few private messages, but they were all from men who seemed to be trolling me.

Then I noticed someone responded in the room. The screen name appeared female, so I took a look at the profile. It said her name was Leslie and she was 25. If the picture in her profile was really her, she was beautiful. Long red hair, that pretty dark red as opposed to the red/orange. She had soulful blue eyes.

She seemed to be taking my questions seriously so after a brief chat in the room we began to private message. Leslie had such a way about her that made me open up immediately. I told her all about my long history with my master, how we’d had an emotional separation and now we’d reunited. I talked about how he wished me to trance him and though I was reluctant at first, I was now eager to do so.

I talked to Leslie almost daily over the next couple of weeks. I’d watch her interact with men in the room. She clearly had them eating out of her hand. She’d give them the slightest flattery, and they’d just eat it up. I’d never been that way with men and I was in awe of how she did it. I couldn’t imagine ever being that way myself.

She shared some of her less personal pm’s with me. Men coming to her for trance, how she talked to them and “dommed” them. She’d make the demands and they complied. Leslie had many different ways of being dominant too. Sometimes she was the “soft” domme, in charge but still kind. Other times she could just be wicked. It was amazing to watch how she’d change from man to man.

Leslie admitted to me that she had a submissive side too though. She sought that connection with her special “One.” Some of her boys wrote her poetry or stories to please her. At heart she was definitely a romantic, like myself. We truly seemed to be kindred spirits and got very close, very fast. It made me laugh a little at her wide spread use of the word “boys.” Many of them were older than she was, some were old enough to be her father. Yet, they were all boys to her.

Since Leslie lived in the city, as did many people in this particular hypnosis chat room, she suggested we meet in person. We arranged to meet for lunch at a deli we both liked. I decided not to tell my master yet, as I wanted to surprise him by finally being ready.

Leslie was even more lovely in person than she was in her picture. I felt so shy and nervous suddenly, wondering why she was bothering with someone like me. She had such a presence about her that I felt awed. After a quick hello, we went to the counter to order then sat down to wait for our food.

“Your master must adore your lovely dark hair,” she said sincerely. Her voice had a soothing quality, and it was beautiful. I could only imagine how the men must react to her in trance.

In spite of myself I was blushing about her comment and had no idea how to respond. She smiled at me, and I felt she could read my thoughts.

“You seem so eager to please him,” she observed. For a moment I wondered if she was mocking me, but only for a moment. There was nothing insincere about her.

“I am,” I admitted shyly. We’ve been together almost two years. I admitted that he was married, but she was completely non-judgmental. “He’s wanted me to hypnotize him for a while now, but I’ve not had the confidence to do it.”

“What is it you really want?” she asked me.

“To trance my master and make him happy,” I said.

“I know that’s what he wants, but I want to know what you want,” she persisted.

I was confused, not really understanding the question.

She asked me to tell her again about the emotional separation I’d experienced from him, and how we’d come back together. I told her about my e-mail, and how he’d met me at the hotel and spent the night with me for the first time.

She smiled knowingly when she said, “You wish he’d find a way to spend more nights with you like that, give you that kind of attention.”

I blushed profusely, knowing she’d hit the nail on the head. Her face told me she knew it as well.

“I know he can’t do that, he is married and works after all.”

“I see,” she said, and I felt as though I were making excuses for him. “Do you really want to domme him?”

“I want to do it because it will make him happy, and that is my job. Pleasing him makes me happy.”

I could tell she wasn’t completely convinced, but she gave me guidance despite that. First she suggested different inductions, how to make the experience more real. She also suggested I create another ID for messenger, one that was more domme in nature. I would need to come up with a name for her. Leslie akinned it to wearing a different outfit, it might inspire confidence.

I thought this was a great idea, so I immediately began to think of names. Finally I settled on Elizabeth, one of my favorite names. When we’d finished I insisted on paying for lunch and went home to start work on my ID. I set up her name and gave her a font that I thought looked sort of domme. I was having a lot of fun with this. I couldn’t wait to tell master.

He couldn’t come over that night so he found me online. He put on his headphones so I could use the mic. Eagerly I told him about meeting Leslie online, and then today, in person. I explained about her idea of the new ID and how I’d come right home to work on it for him.

“I think that’s a wonderful idea, Mandy!” he typed. I could tell he was genuinely pleased and I felt all warm and tingly. “Are you ready to try out this new creation tonight?”

“May I have a little time to get used to the idea first, please master? I really want to do this all the right way,” I said honestly. “Also, I’d really like to just talk to you some under the ID, before we actually do the trancing, if that’s ok with you.”

I felt he was a little disappointed but probably also didn’t want to squelch my enthusiasm, so he didn’t push it.

“Sleep now,” he typed, and I fell into a drifty, dreamy trance.

The next day I was chatting with Leslie online when she suggested I try on my new clothes, and bring them into the chat room. I logged out of my main ID and logged on to Elizabeth. Someone in the room greeted me with, “Hello Miss E.”

Before I could respond Leslie pm’d me in a private window, “He called you Miss E., you need to reprimand him for that.”

Not sure what to say I typed in the room, “Mistress Elizabeth, please.”

He immediately came back with, “My apologies Mistress Elizabeth, it won’t happen again.”

I sat there stunned, I’d reprimanded someone and he’d just backed off immediately! Was it really this easy? Leslie assured me I’d done beautifully.

I was quickly inundated with private messages from different men. At one point I had six chat windows open and couldn’t keep up.

I told a few of them I had to go, so I could lessen my load. One man, who’s username was “searchingforservice” told me he’d wait, so I said “ok” and closed his window. While talking to the one left, I kept Leslie in another window so she could advise me. It was difficult, maintaining a façade of being in charge.

“I am so happy to talk to you,” said the man, who said his real name was Jim.

I started to type that I was happy to talk to him as well. I stopped myself before I typed it though, and said, “Of course you are.”

He typed that he was smiling happily. I was just stunned, and I copied it to Leslie who laughed and said it was perfect. During this time a window for “searchingforservice” popped up again, and it said, “still waiting.” I’d forgotten about him after I closed the window.

I giggled as I showed this to Leslie. “Yes, they do enjoy waiting around for you don’t they?” she commented.

I spent a long time that day testing out my new ID. Of course I knew that doing it online and doing it for real were very different.

In the meantime Bill asked me to write a fantasy for him, one that he could play out with me. I gave it some thought and knew what I wanted.

I want to be taken against my will. I want to protest and have my protests kissed away. Hold me down while I struggle. I’m not looking to be hurt, though a small bruise would be ok. Don’t take no for an answer, use your physical strength to overcome me.

Satisfied, I sent it off before I could change my mind. I was embarrassed to admit this but it had been a long time fantasy. I hoped he would like it.

The next time he came to see me I hoped he would try and fulfill my fantasy to him. “Sleep now,” he ordered me.

I felt full of anticipation as I entered into trance.

“Now relax, and don’t move,” he commanded. I relaxed my body, and felt him moving my body slightly away from the chair. I felt something slide over my wrists, a rope. He tied my wrists firmly behind my back, then guided me up from the chair and into the bedroom. He laid me down, it was a bit uncomfortable with my arms behind me like that. I felt him remove my pants and underwear, then tie me spread eagled to the bed.

Hard to believe he’d never tied me up before. I kind of liked being bound and helpless, though even in my dazed state I had a fleeting thought that I wished my hands were not behind my back.

He positioned himself over my head. “Now, suck me,” he told me. Obediently I sucked and licked him until he was very hard. Then he slid out of my mouth and put his body over mine, sliding his hardness deeply between my spread eagled legs. I moaned and he told me to struggle a bit, so without much thought I writhed a little under him. He slid in and out of me until he came.

He then slid out of me, and untied me. I heard him snap his fingers and my eyes opened. Bill had a satisfied smile on his face. “I was happy to fulfill your fantasy today, though the whole ‘taking you physically against your will’ isn’t really my thing.”

I hoped my face didn’t show my disappointment. While being tied up was yummy it was not what I had in mind when I sent him my fantasy. Still, he looked so happy that he’d pleased me I couldn’t tell him he’d gotten it wrong.

“It was yummy master, thank you,” I said, hoping I sounded grateful. I told myself it wasn’t a big deal. I should be pleasing him after all, not the other way around. He’d tried to do something nice for me.

“I look forward to you trancing me very soon, Mandy,” he said before he left.

I moved past that let down quickly. Soon I’d be trancing him.