The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Because I Knew You (part 3)

I was online one night when master logged on. I decided it was time to test out Elizabeth on him. Quickly I switched ID’s and messaged him.

“Good evening,” I said.

“Hello ma’am,” he responded. I got a thrill just from that, he was really going to play this with me.

“I hope you are well tonight, it is nice to meet you,” I replied, almost hearing the playfulness in my voice as I typed.

“It is nice to meet you too, ma’am,” Bill typed.

The conversation continued, with us pretending to be strangers. Bill remained polite and respectful the whole time, never breaking his role as the submissive. I had to admit it was fun and I could tell he was enjoying this role reversal. We didn’t talk about anything of import, more us testing out the roles.

“It was such a pleasure chatting with you Mistress Elizabeth, I do hope I get to do it again soon,” said the words on my screen.

“We might be able to arrange that,” I told him, giggling to myself as I typed.

We said our goodnights and he logged off. I was on a bit of a high though, and I could not wait to share all of this with Leslie. I picked up the phone and told her all about my first conversation with Bill, as Mistress Elizabeth. Leslie was clearly happy that I felt so positive about it, and was encouraging as always. My confidence was very high at this point and I couldn’t wait to trance him. It seemed silly to me that I’d ever shied away from doing it. Now it couldn’t get here soon enough.

Leslie suggested that maybe I should experiment with one or more people online first, just to get a feel for doing it. Part of me thought this was a great idea, and part of me wanted Bill to be the first. I was very torn, but ultimately opted not to trance others.

I was still a little nervous though, so I asked Bill if we could do our first session on the computer. Without the “costume” of Elizabeth, I feared my confidence would waver. To Bill’s credit, he didn’t even hesitate to agree. He said it was fun to have a new “role play” game. I promised to do one in real soon after our online trance.

We set up a date and I found him online. I found I was very nervous, and grateful for the computer screen that hid that fact. Bill and I had a brief exchange “in character” and then I decided doing this on the computer was silly. I was still nervous about doing it in person, but since his wife wasn’t home I decided we could do this by phone. I started to ask if he’d call me, then remembered I shouldn’t ask but tell him.

“Call me now, dear,” I instructed.

“Yes, ma’am,” he typed, without hesitation. He logged off immediately and my phone rang shortly thereafter.

I felt nervous, but decided to squelch it. I began with a progressive relaxation induction, counting backwards from ten to one. His voice was lower and he sounded very relaxed when I was finished. I asked him where he was, and he told me he was laying on the bed.

“I want you to imagine me next to you, hands touching your shoulders lightly. Now, feel them rubbing circles into your muscles, relaxing your further. Let your mind drift deeper down, letting my words sink into your mind. Notice how warm my hands feel against your skin, feels good doesn’t it Bill?”

“Yes, ma’am,” he barely whispered.

“Mistress,” I corrected him.

“Yes, mistress,” he replied obediently.

I continued to massage various parts of his body, enjoying the sleepy sound of his occasional responses. After I had him well relaxed, I let him enjoy that floating feeling for a bit, and them slowly brought him back up by counting from one to ten.

“How was it?” I asked, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

“You were wonderful, and I cannot wait to try it in person,” he told me, sounding happy, if still a bit sleepy.

I was on cloud nine, I’d done it. Next time I’d do something more fun, but had decided to go with something easy since it was a first for us both. We said our goodnights shortly thereafter, and I immediately got on the phone to tell Leslie of my victory.

“Maybe you should consider testing out some people online, before you do your in person with Bill,” she suggested.

I had to admit her idea had merit, as I knew I could still use some confidence building. Finding men who wanted a female to trance them online was not a difficult feat. I felt I should ask Bill first though, since he may not like the idea.

As soon as I had the chance I told Bill about Leslie’s suggestion. He knew I’d befriended a woman in the chat room, though he didn’t seem to quite understand how close we’d become (nor did he seem terribly interested). Bill thought the suggestion was a good one though, so he gave it his approval.

Leslie showed me logs of some of the trances she’d done with people who weren’t personally close to her, so I’d get ideas. She had so many different ways of trancing people, it amazed me how diverse she was.

It was Friday, and I had been to the only class I had that day. Bill was busy all day so I decided to spend some quality time in the hypnosis chat room. Nobody in the room knew that I was Mistress Elizabeth except for Leslie. It was kind of fun and made me feel mysterious. Leslie wasn’t around today so I would have to go it alone. That was ok though, good practice for me.

I was inundated with several greetings in the chat room, and then several instant messages. I spoke to several until I found one person who caught my interest, and then I dismissed all the others and left the chat room so I could focus on him.

His name was Rick and he was student like myself. In fact, he was attending New York University. He had an interest in both sides of hypnosis, though he had a slight preference towards being the subject, rather than the hypnotist. Even though I could tell he was interested in being tranced, he wasn’t pushy about it and took the time to make pleasant conversation with me.

I decided he might be a good person to practice my new skills on. I started to ask him if he wanted me to trance him, then decided that wasn’t very “Elizabeth” of me, instead I told him I would trance him. I could tell he was pleased. He turned on voice for me and I used a progressive induction, much the same as I did for Bill. Once I had him down though I wasn’t sure what to do with him. I was sure he’d love erotic, but I knew I’d feel disloyal doing erotic with anyone but my master.

Instead I created a beach scene for him. I remembered what Leslie had said about using the senses, so I utilized that information.

In a soothing voice I said, “Imagine the sun warming your skin. The way the sand feels, soft under your body. Nobody is around, there are no sounds except the one the waves make as the roll in and out of the shore.”

I continued on with this imagery, and Rick’s responses became barely audible. I knew I had him deeply under, and I gave myself a mental pat on the back. I counted up to wake him up. I could tell he was appreciative.

“May I add you to my messenger list?” he requested politely.

“Yes, you may,” I said, thinking that I’d probably enjoy talking to Rick again.

When I found Leslie online that night I told her about meeting Rick.

“Yes, I know who he is,” said Leslie.

This didn’t surprise me in the slightest, she seemed to know absolutely everyone in that chat room. I told her how I’d tranced him.

“Did you do anything erotic?” she asked curiously.

“No, I wasn’t sure if Bill would appreciate that,” I admitted.

She didn’t comment on this, but complimented me on how well I was doing.

I knew it was time for me to set up a real trance date with Bill. I sent him an e-mail tell him I was eager to trance him in person, and asked when we might do that. He replied back, setting up what day and time we’d get together for that.

In the meantime I continued to develop my Elizabeth persona by chatting with various men online. I was amazed at how many submissive males there were in the world. I became better and better at speaking with that “in charge” air. I let some of the more personable men add me as friends, and spoke with some of them on a regular basis. I decided not to trance anyone else though, until I’d done my trance with Bill.

The day came for our in person trance, and I was ready. It was a morning trance, which I wasn’t thrilled with but as I’d mentioned before, sometimes that just worked better for him as his wife went to work before he did. I’d drawn the shades to dim the room, and lit a few candles. I had a sexy, black negligee on and had pulled my hair up into a bun. My lipstick was a deep red and so were my nails. I’d put a lot of thought into what I’d do with him. Leslie told me to make sure I took charge, and put aside the natural urge I’d have to service and take care of him. I kept that thought in my mind when I heard the knock on the door.

“Hello mistress,” he said when I opened the door. “You look beautiful today, as you always do.”

I tried to keep my face relatively neutral, just a small smile. I was elated inside, loving this scene we were playing out.

“Come and sit down,” I said, taking his hand. He followed me obediently, sitting in the chair where I usually sat when we were together. I kissed his cheek and then stood behind him. I decided I might do better if I wasn’t looking at him to start with, much as I hadn’t had to look at him when we were on the phone.

“Now close your eyes, sit back in the chair, and let me guide you. I’m going to count backwards, starting from ten, and with each number you are going to relax deeper for me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, mistress,” he replied, as his eyes closed.

Encouraged by his response, I continued. “Relax more deeply for me Bill, breathing in relaxation, breathing out all your stress and worries. Feel yourself sinking more deeply into your chair, feel how the chair conforms to your body so that you are completely comfortable. In a moment, I’m going to ask you to open your eyes. You are going to try but find that you cannot, and the harder you try to open them the more firmly they stay shut. Now, try and open your eyes, finding that they refuse to open them. The more effort you put into opening them, the more it feels like glue is holding them down.”

I went on like this for a couple of minutes before letting him stop trying. “Now Bill, you may stop trying to open your eyes and just let yourself relax again. You may find the effort you spent trying to open them has left you sleepier.”

“Yes, mistress,” he replied, distantly. I felt a charge go up my spine at the sleepy look on his face. I felt like I had control and I had to admit, I liked it.

“I think it’s time we went to the bedroom, Bill. So take my hand and I will lead the way,” I directed. He took my hand, eyes still shut, and we walked slowly to the bedroom.

“You may now open your eyes without effort, and remove your clothing for me,” I said firmly.

Bill slid his polo shirt off, over his head. He then removed his shoes and slid off his pants and underwear. I took a moment to lay them out neatly, knowing he’d have to put them back on for work later.

“Now lay down Bill,” I said, finding my tone getting firmer as this scene played out. I glided a hand along his naked body and watched him shiver. “Close your eyes.” I watched as his eyes obediently shut.

“Take your own hand, and slide it between your legs, dear,” I said, hearing my voice become commanding, yet sexy all at the same time. “Now touch yourself while I watch you.”

Obediently he began to stroke his own cock under my watchful eye.

“Good boy,” I said, the words sounding a bit foreign on my tongue. Yet, I kind of liked it.

I idly stroked his hair as I continued to speak to him. “Feel yourself growing harder and harder for me, feeling excited by knowing that I am watching you. Everything seems far away, except the sound of my voice and the pleasure in your sex. You feel heat shooting down through your entire body, and you feel so hot and aroused. You know that only orgasm will release you from this heat.”

He groaned audibly and continued to stroke himself.

“Harder, faster, deeper Bill. Lose yourself in the pleasure and the sound of my voice. All your energy is focused on your pleasure centers. The pleasure centers in your brain, and the pleasure centers between your legs. Know that you cannot release without my permission, and you need to ask for it (This I’d learned from reading some of Leslie’s chat logs).

I had to admit, it was difficult for me not to kiss and touch his body in a more intimate manner. However, I remembered what Leslie had said about resisting the urge to take care of him, and I restrained my desires.

His stroking became faster, and his sex became harder with need. “Please, may I cum?” he asked.

“May I come, what?” I prompted him.

“Please, may I come mistress?” he asked, his voice becoming a bit frantic.

“Yes, come now!” I commanded, and he did.

I felt so pleased with myself as I watched his body twitch and spasm. I whispered him awake, and he cleaned himself up a bit and got dressed.

“Thank you, Mandy,” he said. “You have pleased me.”

I felt all warm and tingly. I knew he had to get to work. He got dressed and left, smiling.