The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Because I Knew You (part 4)

I immediately called Leslie and asked if she could meet me for lunch on campus during her break. Since she worked on campus it was no problem for her.

We met at one of the little restaurants there and I immediately dived into telling her about this morning. She listened quietly, absorbing every detail. When I got to the part where he orgasmed she asked me, “Did you make him taste it?”

Unfortunately I was in the middle of drinking my soda when she said that, and I was so shocked by her question that I spewed soda out of my mouth. Embarrassed I took a moment to clean up my mess before speaking.

“Such a thought never even occurred to me,” I admitted.

“Oh, they love it,” she said, in a slightly wicked tone, and clearly a bit amused by my reaction.

Thinking about Bill, I wasn’t at all sure she was right about that but I laughed at the image.

She clearly knew she’d made me a little uncomfortable so she quickly backed off. “You have to do what is comfortable for you. You did great today. I think you should really hone your skills some more with others online, and next time you hypnotize Bill, have him service you.” Her eyes gleamed a little mischievously when she said that.

I felt my cheeks grow hot at the thought, and she smiled at me knowingly as I blushed.

“I will ask Bill if he minds me doing erotic trance online or phone with other men,” I said.

She nodded approvingly. Our conversation trailed off to my classes and her job. I left when it was time for her to get back to work, and went home still glowing from this morning.

I immediately e-mailed Bill, asking him how he’d feel about me erotically trancing other men. I had mixed feelings about this question. Part of me wanted to practice, and I knew experiencing different men would make me a more well rounded hypnotist. On the other hand, I really didn’t want Bill to be eager to share me.

He responded that I could do whatever I was comfortable with. This wasn’t a terribly satisfying response, it almost felt like he was disinterested. I was somewhat disappointed, but decided to go ahead and experiment with some guys. I knew who my first choice was.

The next day I logged on and was delighted to see Rick lit up. Rick and I had had some nice conversations over the last couple of weeks, and I liked him. Since he was local I’d even considered asking if he wanted to meet in person. However, I decided to try erotically trancing with him before I delved into that area. I knew he was interested in doing that with me. Let’s face it, most of the people in the room were looking for some kind of erotic trance with someone.

Along with hypnosis, Rick had a shoe fetish. This was a new one on me but then, I’d been pretty sheltered up until recently. It turned out there were a lot of fetishes out there, and shoes were a pretty tame one in comparison to some of the others I’d heard about.

We said our hellos and asked how the other was doing. Rather than beat around the bush I decided to get straight to the point.

“Rick, I’m really working on developing my trancing skills and I’m wondering if you’d like to be my guinea pig?”

“Well, since you are twisting my arm Mistress Elizabeth,” he replied.

“Would you like to use voice, or even the phone?” I inquired.

Rick didn’t hesitate to give me his phone number. I blocked my number when I called him. Even though I really like him I wasn’t quite sure I was ready for him to have my number.

I was a little nervous, and grateful that this wasn’t in person.

“Now Rick, I want you to start by closing your eyes. I’m going to count backwards from ten to one, and each number is going to take you deeper. Close your eyes while I count.”

I counted backwards, deepening him a bit more with each number. I could hear his breathing getting slower, and steadier in the phone.

“Now Rick, as you feel yourself starting to let go, I want you to feel the muscles in your body starting to relax. Start with your feet, feeling them become warm and tingly. Feel that warmth move up your leg and spreading across your knees. Allow that tingly feeling to move into your thighs, spreading all the way to your outer and inner thighs.”

I paused for a moment to smile to myself, wondering if he was beginning to feel at all aroused.

“As the warm, tingly feelings spreads into your stomach, fell your muscles going limp. The warmth continues to go through your chest and shoots down your arms and into your fingers. Feel your neck muscles go slack as your head droops slightly and relaxation takes hold of your entire body.”

“How do you feel Rick?”

“Relaxed, good,” he said, in barely a whisper.

“Good, now that you are open to my suggestions I want you to picture yourself in a store. This isn’t just any store though, this is a shoe store, and you are the salesman.”

In my head I was thinking that I wondered where that stroke of genius had come from, as I’d not been really sure what I’d do with him once I had him.

“Today it is your job to sell women shoes, do you understand?”

“Yes, mistress,” he murmured.

“Good boy,” I said, trying to get used to the sound of those words coming from my mouth.

“Your first customer comes in, a very pretty blonde lady. She is looking for a pair high heeled red shoes. You know just the pair that will be perfect, but you need to know her size so why don’t you ask her?”

“What size do you need ma’am,” he asked, sounding a little more alert now.

Deciding to take on the role of the customer I told him I needed a size eight.

“Let me get that for you,” said Rick. “I found the perfect pair.”

“Now Rick, feel the shoe in your hand, the texture of it against your skin. Almost caressing the shoe as you kneel down before this lovely lady, and take off the shoes she is wearing. She is wearing a pair of clogs right now, and make sure you enjoy how those feel as you remove them. In fact, inhale a deep breath so that you smell the shoes now that you are close to them.”

I could hear him taking a deep breath, and I noted a small moan emit from his lips as he did it. I felt very triumphant in that moment.

“Undo the strap of the red shoe, and place it on her foot.”

He replied, “Loosening the strap and placing it on her foot, feeling how nice the skin of her foot feels as I slide the shoe on. Loosening the other strap and sliding that shoe on too. Suggesting she walk around in them a bit to see how they feel on her.”

“How do you feel Rick,” I asked.

“Aroused,” he admitted, much to my delight.

“Rick, stay on your knees as you watch her walking around in the shoes. Notice the way they conform to her feet. The shiny red color of the shoe is very eye catching, and you find yourself staring.”

“Feel…aroused, watching her…walk,” he kind of murmured.

“Good boy,” I said, starting to like the way that sounded.

“Now she is sitting down, and you help her remove the shoes. Touching the shoes and her feet increases your arousal, but you are on the job so you try to ignore it,” I told him.

“Putting the shoes back in the box, and helping her back into her own shoes. I stand up and walk to the register to check her out,” he said.

“You watch her walk out, and then you go and change the sign on the window to say closed. Step into the back room, where all those shoes are and think about what you just did. Think about how pretty the lady was, how soft the skin of her foot felt, the arousing scent of the new red heels, the way the pretty color of them held your attention. Feel the erection in your pants growing harder, as you become more and more excited with those images. Now touch yourself for me, understand?” I commanded.

“Yes mistress, touching. Pretty lady, arousing smell, soft shoes in my hands. Feels so good.”

I could hear his breathing get very hard, and judging by the soft noises on the phone, I was pretty sure he was touching himself.

“Feel yourself getting hotter, as you stroke yourself harder and faster. Give into the pleasure and all those erotic images. Focus all your attention on your cock, how hard it is and how much it wants to explode. When you ask and I give permission, you will be able to orgasm, do you understand?”

“Yes, mistress,” answered a clearly distracted Rick.

His breathing became more ragged, and I thought I might have heard a slight squeaking sound, like maybe his bed was bouncing a bit beneath him.

“Please, may I cum?” he pleaded.

“Please may I cum what?” I prompted him, knowing Leslie would be proud of me.

“Please may I cum, mistress,” he corrected.

“Yes, cum now!” I said.

He made grunting noises as he orgasmed. I was so pleased with myself. I slowly woke him back up.

“Thank you,” he said sincerely.

“Your welcome,” I said with equal sincerity.

“I kind of need to clean up,” he said honestly.

“Why don’t you go do that, I probably should work on some homework or something,”

“Thank you again, can I hope we can do it again sometime,” he replied.

I hung up the phone and immediately called Leslie. I told her about what I had done. As always she was supportive and very obviously enthusiastic that I had branched out with someone new.

“I think you should continue experimenting with other people,” she suggested.

Although I’d enjoyed my time with Rick, I really wasn’t sure I wanted to start trancing people on a regular basis. I was a submissive at heart, and found trying to stay in control a bit tiring. Still, I wanted to do a good job trancing Bill so he’d be pleased with me, so I supposed that trancing with others was good practice.

The next day I was approached in the chat room by a man named Carl, while I was under my Elizabeth ID. Carl was pretty well known in the room, because he approached women for trance quite often. The good thing about that was it probably made him an easy drop. I engaged in conversation with him and decided he’d be a good one to practice my skills on.

I did the usual induction with Carl and as I suspected, he dropped like a rock. His typing got all funny, with multiple letters. The rare occasions I’d typed in trance instead of voicing, I knew my typing had gotten like that too. Still, it was funny to see someone else doing it.

Leslie had told me that many of these men loved it when women had dungeons. I decided to create my dungeon today, and Carl would be my first visitor.

“Put your hand on my hand so that I may take it,” I instructed him.

“Yeessss misstressss,” he typed.

I snickered a little to myself at the slurred typing. I told him we were at the top of a flight of stairs, and each step he went down would take him even deeper into trance. Carl and I walked twenty stairs, and his typing got more “slurred” with each one.

Trying to remember what dungeons had in them, I attempted to describe the one we were in.

“You see a table with a soft top, and built in restraints at each corner. You shiver as you think about having your wrists and ankles restrained there. Notice the collection of whips, all different colors and sizes, hanging on the wall. Smell the musty odor in the air.”

I had him get up on the table, describing the feel of it beneath his skin.

“Feel the cold restraints against your skin, and hear them as they snap shut around your wrists and ankles. Now feel me as I climb over your body, smell the scent of my sex as I sit over your face.”

I told him to lick me, describing the sweet taste of my juices as they flowed on his tongue.

I supposed I should be touching myself and enjoying this more thoroughly. However, it’s sort of difficult to do that and type at the same time. I guess if you did it enough you became proficient at one-handed typing. I was enjoying the way he responded to me, but I can’t honestly say it turned me on sexually.

After I’d told him I’d orgasmed, I instructed him to swallow my juices.

“Yyyummmm sooo ssweett,” he typed, and I could almost hear him purring through the computer.

I released him from his restraints and guided him back up the stairs. I woke him up and said I had to go.

As always, I couldn’t wait to tell Leslie, who happened to be driving nearby. She asked to come over and of course I agreed. When she got to my apartment she wanted to see the chat log so I pulled it up. She sat down, reading quietly, though I detected a slight twitch of her lips as she read.

When she finished she turned the chair to look at me, her eyes seemed to be twinkling a bit. “Um, Mandy, read this beginning part out loud to me.”

Wondering what I had done I sat down to read it. I reread the induction quickly.

“Put your hand on my head so that I may take it,” I read. I paused and reread it. I stared at Leslie, mortified. “Oh my God, I typed head instead of hand??!!!” What a stupid mistake, I couldn’t believe I’d done that.

While I was busy mentally beating myself up I noticed that Leslie was laughing softly. I stared at her in disbelief, was she really laughing at me when I’d screwed up so badly? How could she be so insensitive?

Her laughter got louder as she said, “All I can picture is him walking down the stairs with his hand on your head.”

I paused for a minute, letting the image form in my mind. In spite of myself I began to laugh too. Soon we were both laughing so hard that neither of us could stop.

“He probably was too trancy to even care or notice,” gasped Leslie between giggles. I laughed even harder.

When we’d finally both calmed down a bit Leslie smiled at me. “This is a good lesson for you not to take it all so seriously. We all make mistakes, that doesn’t we can’t recover from them. Don’t be so hard on yourself.”

I had to admit the truth in her statement. Besides, better I messed up with Carl then with master.

“Thanks for the best laugh I’ve had in a while,” she said grinning.

Leslie had some errands to run so I decided to actually focus on some school work after she left. I have to confess though, once in a while I’d see Carl with his hand on my head and the giggles would overcome me again.