The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Because I Knew You (part 8)

Leslie decided to come early on Friday, so she’d be there before Bill and we’d have time to prepare. She looked lovely in a blue blouse that really brought out the blue in her eyes, and a white skirt. I had not really dressed for the occasion, for now that the day was here I was dreading it. I was just in jeans and a tee shirt.

“You will do fine,” said Leslie. “I’ll be here with you every step of the way, and you will come out of it happier than you are now.”

I knew she was probably right, but deep down I still hoped he wouldn’t go through with it. I still hadn’t exactly worked out HOW I was going to stop the trance, I just felt I’d know what to do when the time came.

Bill showed up, clearly excited about what he thought was going to happen. Since he’d only seen a picture of Leslie before, he spent a few moments acquainting himself with her appearance and chatting with her.

“I’m so lucky to have two such beautiful women ,” he said jovially.

He had me leave the room for a moment, and Leslie sat on the couch. “I want to hypnotize Leslie first, and then watch her trance you,” he explained.

Leslie and I exchanged a brief glance, that went unnoticed by Bill. We both understood that he still wanted to be in ultimate control. He wanted to control Leslie, and control me vicariously through her. I wanted to just cry, but I somehow faked a smile, and said I had to use the restroom anyway.

When I came back out, Leslie was on the couch with her head resting back and her eyes closed. She really did look hypnotized.

“Open your eyes my slave,” he told Leslie. Leslie’s eyes opened and she did a great job of making them look blank.

“Now Leslie, I want you to show me how you hypnotize Mandy,” he said.

“Yes master,” she said obediently.

“Mandy, sit in your chair and I’ll just watch,” ordered Bill.

“Yes doc,” I said, in a moment of defiance. “I mean, yes master,” I corrected myself in a demure voice, when I saw a look of irritation cross his face. I sat in the chair and waited for Leslie.

Leslie got up and walked towards me. “Dreamtime Mandy,” she said, using the trigger we’d agreed to pretend she used on me.

I closed my eyes shut and forced my body to look nice and relaxed. I prayed that my facial expression didn’t give away the anger and panic I was starting to feel.

“Mandy, when I have you under you will only obey those commands which I give you,” Leslie instructed. I knew this was so I wouldn’t obey any orders that Bill gave to Leslie.

“Leslie, make Mandy a robot,” Bill ordered, with almost a gleeful tone.

“Robot Mandy,” she said. I groaned internally, I was bad enough at this when I was deep in trance, let alone now. I did my usual jerky movements and tried to speak in a monotone voice. However, this was a hard enough thing for me to pull off when I was really hypnotized, let alone when I was relying solely on my acting skills.

“Robot,” I heard Bill say to Leslie.

Then I heard and watched Leslie. “Must please master, must serve master,” she said, in a truly robotic tone. Her motions were very jerky too, I could see Bill was VERY pleased with this.

“My two lovely robots!” he said.

When he told Leslie to remove his shirt, I watched closely, fascinated with how jerky her movements really were. She slid the shirt off over his head.

Then it hit me. He really was going to do this, he was going to try to have sex with us at the same time. I didn’t mean anything to him. He had no regard for me or my feelings, and he probably never did. I’d been fooling myself the whole time.

If my face showed any of my emotion, Bill didn’t seem to notice. “My two beautiful robot slaves, how you please me,” he said happily.

“Bimbo,” he said, shifting gears.

On cue Leslie started to laugh in a bimbo sort of way. She tossed her hair around and looked bubbly and cute, like any good bimbo. She played this role better than I did too. She walked behind Bill and rubbed her hands on his shoulder and down his chest. Bill was clearly enjoying her response. Leslie caught my eye for a moment and made kind of a gagging face, knowing Bill wouldn’t see her from behind. It took effort for me not to laugh, and it was nice to have a small distraction from the distress I was feeling.

“Now Leslie, make Mandy a bimbo too,” he ordered.

“Bimbo Mandy,” she said, her voice still a bit giggly.

On cue, I began to giggle, then looked at Bill licking my lips suggestively. The bulge in his pants let me know he was enjoying. This made me sick, but I forced a vacant smile and ran my hands suggestively down my body. I contemplated pretending to be jealous. Sadly though, I knew I wouldn’t be totally pretending. I hated myself for that, he was an ass and he was using us.

“I want you to remove your top,” he said. Obediently Leslie moved around to Bill’s front and removed her blouse, looking sexy as she complied. I could see Bill‘s eyes tracking every button. “Lovely,” he said, with admiration. I was relieved that he didn’t ask her to remove her bra. I was feeling very uncomfortable.

“Your turn Leslie,” said Bill.

“Remove your top and your jeans for master, so that he may enjoy watching you,” said Leslie, sounding very sexy when she said it. She was having me remove a bit more than he’d made her. It was probably a good thing though, as it only increased my anger. The anger allowed me to not think about the other emotions I was having.

Obediently I pulled my shirt slowly over my head. Then I loosened my jeans and wriggled in what I hoped was a sexy manner, so they slid down to the floor. I then stepped out of them and giggled as I smiled.

“I want you to suck on a nipple,” he instructed. I could see that Leslie hesitated for a moment at that. Bill was so lost in his perceived power he didn’t seem to notice. Leslie looked at me questioningly, but I did nothing to stop her.

“Yes master,” she said, and lowered herself to suck on his nipple. I watched as he happily groped at her breast.

“Now slave, instruct Mandy to suck my other nipple,” he commanded. His voice was getting more authoritative, as his lust for power overtook him all the more.

“Come pet, come service master as I am,” said Leslie.

“Yes Miss Leslie,” I replied, as I walked over and began to suck obediently. I felt Bill’s hand groping my breast, and knew the other one was groping Leslie. Sex object, that’s all I was to him. Two years and I meant nothing to him. I’d planned my schedule around him, not had a social life for him, lost a baby that was his, and this was all I meant.

My emotions went on overload, I could not do this. I had known I’d know when to stop this, and the time was now.

I burst into tears and began to say, “Stop it, stop it” over and over. “I cannot do this,” I said, clearly awake at this point. I didn’t have to fake anything, my emotions were very real at this point.

“One, two, three,” said Bill, and snapped his fingers. His tone was a bit shaky. Leslie was looking at me with concern in her face, but Bill didn’t notice as he was totally focused on me.

“Leslie, I want you to go,” he said. She looked at me with a question on her face and I nodded. She got dressed and left.

“Mandy, why don’t you get dressed too and I’ll get you some water,” he said gently.

I got dressed silently and drank some of the water as I attempted to calm my nerves. I couldn’t believe he’d really done it, deep down I guess I never thought he would.

“I’m sorry Mandy,” he said, sounding sincere.

I stared him, wanting to believe and yet not quite able to. “You promised me you wouldn’t do that,” I said, barely mustering a whisper.

“I know, I guess I got carried away,” he admitted.

“We used to be so close, why wasn’t that enough. “I tranced you as you asked, why couldn’t you respect my wishes on this one thing?” I was too hurt at that moment to even feel angry.

“I guess it’s the thrill of the chase,” he said honestly.

That statement was like a knife through my heart. Did all men feel this way? As soon as they had you they lost interest? I began to sob again.

“I’m terribly sorry that I hurt you, I was stupid,” he said.

“Two years Bill, and this is all I meant to you,” I choked out through tears. “How could you treat me like this, how could you try and manipulate my friend to do this to me! I tried and tried to be the things you wanted me to be, and it wasn’t enough.”

At that I burst into tears again, unable to stop the crying. Bill actually hugged me while I cried it out.

“You promised, how could you lie to me. I don’t understand.” I knew my voice was starting to sound hysterical.

“Mandy, I just got carried away in my own lust. I believed when we started that I wouldn’t make it sexual, but when the moment was here and I had you both, I got carried away with my own lust.”

His voice had gotten soft when he said that, that tone he got that would just plunge me into the depths of trance. Today it just made me ache. I longed for the time when it was just he and I, before he wanted to bring others into our relationship. I wondered, was there any hope of going back.

I don’t know why, but I found myself curling up against him and laying my head on his shoulder. He allowed me this intimacy and we sat in silence for a long time. I wasn’t sure what I wanted, but I knew I didn’t want to end this moment.

At some point though he said he needed to go. He smiled at me as he pulled something out of his shirt pocket, it was a CD. “I had gotten this for you because I know how much you love music from the 80’s.”

I smiled a little at this. I’d almost forgotten, but the first year or so of our relationship he’s sometimes pick me up little gifts that let me know he was thinking of me. They were rarely expensive, it was more the thought that had meant so much. I thanked him for the CD and he left with a warm smile.

My thoughts spun aimlessly around in my head, unsure of what to make of it. Time ceased to have meaning and when the phone rang it jarred me back to reality. I noticed Bill had only been gone about a half hour, it had seemed longer. When I saw it was Leslie I picked up right away.

“Are you ok Mandy, I’ve been so worried,” she said in a genuine tone.

“I’m ok Leslie, he stayed for a long time and we talked and just allowed ourselves to kind of be, if that makes any sense,” I said.

There was a long pause on the phone before Leslie spoke again. “Mandy, he called me about 30 minutes ago,” she said in a quiet tone.

That pit in my stomach returned. “What did he want,” I asked, hoping my voice didn’t sound as distressed as I felt.

“He wanted to come to my place, so we could pick up where we left off,” she said.

In that moment I knew it had all meant nothing. He’d been counting the minutes until he could try to get to Leslie again. He hadn’t had to leave, he’d just wanted to leave. How could I be so stupid, how could I have thought he might actually feel remorse for what he did?

“What did you say to him?” I asked.

“I told him that work had called and asked me to come in for a bit so I had done that. Do you want me to come over?” she asked.

“Thank you, but I think I’d rather be alone. I’m not sure what I’m going to do. He had seemed so sincere when he apologized, but he didn’t mean any of it. None of it was real and I have wasted over two years on this man. I am so stupid.” I was trying very hard not to cry as the words spilled out of my mouth.

“Are you sure you don’t need me?” she asked again.

“I think I need to spend some time trying to figure out what I’m going to do,” I replied honestly.

There was again a long pause, and I sensed Leslie wanted to say something. Whatever it was, she didn’t say it though. Instead she told me she had arranged to have Jim, the man who’d given me the bubble bath trance, call her and help her with a splitting headache she had that day. Since I was sure the headache had to do with what she’d done for me today, I encouraged her to go have her trance with him and assured her that I’d be fine.

I saw Bill online the next day. I asked him what was happening with us, he said it was best if the master/slave relationship we had ended. “I can’t continue on with that after the way I hurt you,” he said.

My mind was screaming at me that he was lying, and that what he really meant was he’d prefer to spend the time pursuing Leslie. My suspicions were confirmed when he continued to contact her online and on the phone.

“Leslie, what should we do? I know you have no real interest in being with him, and I feel bad that I have now stuck you with him,” I said sincerely, while admittedly a bit jealous that he wanted her more than me.

“Mandy, you need to let go of him and I sense that you haven’t,” she said.

I felt sort of busted. “I guess you are right,” I said, knowing my voice sounded sad.

“Bill has been pestering me to come to my place, I think it’s time I let him,” she told me.

I didn’t even know how to respond to that. “Why would you do that?” I asked, genuinely confused.

“Because I want you to come over while he’s there,” she said.

“What would be the point of that? It’s not like he’ll care if I catch him.” I still didn’t understand.

“Just trust me,” she said. Of course I agreed.

Bill had arranged to sneak away for a few hours on a Saturday, and Leslie had told me to show up at 1:30. Bill was supposed to arrive at 1:15.

I felt shaky as I approached Leslie’s apartment. She’d never fully explained what we were going to accomplish by doing this, and part of me still couldn’t bare to anger Bill. I knew I shouldn’t care, but I did.

I knocked on the door with some hesitation, and Leslie answered. “Bill, I invited Mandy to join us today. I knew you wouldn’t mind,” she said cheerfully.

I walked in and saw Bill. It was obvious he was less than pleased to see me there. “Bill, Mandy has been kind enough to tell me all about your wife Amy. I understand she runs her own medical practice like you. How about if we make this threesome a foursome?” Leslie’s tone was beginning to drip with a little venom, and I could tell by Bill’s face that he noticed it too.

For a minute I wondered if Leslie was serious, would she really contact his wife? I didn’t want her to do that. When I tried to catch her eye she wouldn’t look at me.

“Perhaps Amy will be more receptive to this if we send her a gift first. Maybe a cake? What flavor would she prefer?”

Bill’s face was beginning to show genuine fear.

Leslie continued on. “Hmmmmm, decisions, decisions. Chocolate? No, she’d probably prefer vanilla.”

I had a brief moment of wondering if Bill caught the subtle hint that his wife was probably boring in bed.

“Please don’t call my wife Leslie, I won’t bother you again,” his attempt not to sound panicked failed miserably.

“Well, I’ll consider it. But you also need to leave Mandy alone too,” she said.

“I promise to leave you both alone,” he said.

Bill bolted out the door and he was gone. I stared at Leslie for a minute, and then she walked over and gave me a big hug. “You’re free Mandy, it’s over.”

For a minute I didn’t respond, and then I returned her hug and began to sob. This time though, the tears were tears of relief. It was time to move on and I was ready.

“You weren’t really going to contact his wife were you?” I asked.

Leslie grinned at me. “Of course not, but he sure believed me didn’t he? I couldn’t even look at you for fear I might wink or do something to blow my cover. He bought it hook, line, and sinker and now he is gone.”

“I don’t know what to say. If it wasn’t for you, who knows what would have happened,” I said sincerely.

“You underestimate your own strength Mandy. You’d have figured him out eventually and dealt with him, I just made things move along a little faster. I gave you a little push in the direction you were always headed in.”

“I don’t feel very strong. I feel like I let you play the bad guy because I was too much of a coward to do it myself,” I told her.

“You are going to find your own strength and find a love who will appreciate you for who you are,” she told me.

We decided to go out for ice cream, kind of a winding down activity. We both giggled as we made jokes about getting a vanilla cone for Amy.

When I got home later I had an e-mail from Bill. Dear Mandy, I want to apologize again for the way I treated you. I think that Leslie hypnotized you to tell her things about my private life. I don’t blame you for any of this, I’m sure you don’t even remember doing it. I am deleting this id and account, and you won’t hear from me anymore. I’m going to focus on spending more time with my wife and building my marriage. Again, I am very sorry. Bill

I called Leslie to tell her about the e-mail. “I can’t believe he really thinks you tranced me to get information about him,” I said. “I’m glad he’s gone, but I still feel a lack of closure.”

“I think I’ve got an idea Mandy. Why don’t you go into the hypnosis room and just dump all your triggers,” she suggested.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean, just say you are dumping all your triggers from your old master, and post them in the room. Some predators may try to use them on you, but you know they won’t work for anyone but Bill so that won’t be an issue.”

The more I thought about the idea, the more I liked it. “Will you come in the room with me while I do it?” I asked her.

“Of course,” she replied.

I went into the hypnosis room and announced that things with my Master had just ended. To celebrate I would be dumping all my triggers in the room.

As I typed these things I felt myself really becoming angry with Bill. It felt good to finally have the emotion of real, genuine anger. It empowered me and I began to type my triggers in the room.

Sleep now, bimbo, robot, cum now. I typed every trigger I could remember, and when I ran out I typed them again. Leslie was cheering me on in a pm box.

While I was ranting another pm box appeared on my screen. It was Robert, the man who’d pushed me down a dark pit of wickedness. He was asking me if I was ok.

“I’m fine,” I told him. “I’m just purging out a bunch of triggers from my old Master. He pushed me past my hard limits, after months of me telling him no about having a sexual threesome.”

I waited, anticipating a reprimand for my public display in the chat room. Instead he surprised me by telling to let it all out, releasing the bad feelings, and he’d be around to talk if I wanted to.

I thanked him with genuine appreciation at this unexpected show of support. It even made me smile a little.

I told Leslie about it, and she said she was happy I was being supported. Leslie had been right, this release felt good. Bill was gone and I could move on. At the end of the school year I’d ditch the apartment and move closer to campus. The chains were broken and I was free.

I invited Leslie to come over for dinner at my place. I was cooking one of my specialty dishes, fettuccini alfredo. Words alone could not possibly thank her for opening my eyes, and showing me the way to freedom.

We ate in comfortable silence. I could tell she sensed there was more to this than just two friends getting together for dinner.

“Leslie, there are no words to describe what you friendship has meant to me. Without you I’d still be sitting around, waiting for Bill to give me crumbs of his time. It was always about him, and I couldn’t see past my own feelings to see that. I don’t think I can express it so I found something that says it better than I ever could.”

I went over to the CD player, and flipped the CD to the song I was looking for. I let it play while I sang with it, feeling the tears that filled up my eyes. The song was called “For Good,” and was from the Wicked soundtrack.

I’ve heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don’t know if I believe that’s true
But I know I’m who I am today
Because I knew you...
Like a comet pulled from orbit
As it passes a sun
Like a stream that meets a boulder
Halfway through the wood
Who can say if I’ve been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

I stopped the song there, for that was enough. I noticed Leslie was misting up a bit too. We hugged each other for a long time, knowing that this was just the beginning of a long time friendship.