The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Because I Knew You (part 7)

I felt a knot in my stomach as I hung up the phone. Introduce him to Leslie? What would he do? He already knew a little about our friendship, he’d never buy in a million years that I was bringing him a friend of mine, would he?

These questions continued to plague me as I sat in the cafeteria on campus. I was picking at my pizza, not feeling very hungry.

“Would you mind if I sat with you,” asked a high pitched voice, jarring me out of my thoughts.

I looked up to see a young woman standing over me. She had long, blonde hair and was smiling broadly. She seemed familiar to me.

“I guess so,” I said, finding this an odd request. There were plenty of places to sit in the cafeteria.

“Oh thank you, I hate sitting by myself,” she explained.

I nodded a little, too wrapped up in my own thoughts to try and make conversation.

“We had a class together a couple of semesters ago, my name is Serena,” she told me.

“I’m Mandy,” I said, knowing I wasn’t really paying attention.

She continued to make chit chat, while I listened without much interest.

“I remember you had an interest in hypnosis,” she said, startling me out of my thoughts.

I had a vague memory of mentioning it to a few people, though I never spoke of the sexual part of it.

“I ask because I have an interest too. I was wondering what you could tell me about it.”

Suddenly I became suspicious. I imagined that Bill had sent her to me. He was so desperate to get me talking to another woman for him, that maybe he asked Serena to do this.

“I’m not much of an expert on the subject, so I don’t think I’d be much help,” I told her.

“Well, what do you use it for? Have you used it for weight loss or to quit smoking or what?” she asked.

I felt my anxiety level rising. “It’s kind of a personal thing, I don’t talk much about it,” I told her.

Her eyes widened a little. “Do you use it for sex or something?” she asked, giggling.

My stomach bottomed out. “Did Bill send you?” I demanded.

“Who’s Bill?” she asked, seeming genuinely confused. “I was just curious about hypnosis, and you always seemed so nice in class. I thought you’d be a good person to ask.”

I eyed her suspiciously. Something just didn’t seem right about this. I knew she was telling me the truth about having a class together, as I now remembered her from my English 101 class. However, something didn’t ring true about her story.

“I need to get going,” I said.

“Oh no, please don’t go. I’d really like to sit here and talk, get to know you better and talk about hypnosis. Honestly, I have no clue who Bill is, but I really like you.”

Then it hit me. “You’re a lesbian aren’t you, and you are trying to hit on me.”

She hesitated at that. “No, no, men all the way I promise. I’d just like to get to get to know you and learn more about trance.”

“You don’t know Bill?” I asked, still suspicious.

“No, I really don’t know Bill.”

At that point I sensed she was probably telling the truth about that, but I still felt she had an ulterior motive. Either way, I just wanted out of this conversation.

“I gotta get to class, sorry to rush off,” I said, before she could protest.

I took off, wanting to get out of there. As soon as I was a good distance away from the cafeteria I found a bench. I sat down so I could calm myself. I wanted to call Leslie, but decided not to bother her at work. She was always so good to me and understanding, I truly felt unworthy of her friendship at times.

I skipped my last class and headed for home, knowing I was too shaken by my experience to focus on anything school related. What was happening to me? Was I really this paranoid?

My thoughts were spinning around in my head. I pondered what Leslie had suggested. Give her to Bill. I still wasn’t completely sure what she meant by that, but I had my suspicions. I had resisted, but I knew I couldn’t go on the way that I was. I was tense, unhappy, and apparently I was also becoming paranoid.

I waited until I knew Leslie was off work, then I called her. She could tell from my tone, before I even told her, that something was wrong. She instructed me to order some food to be delivered, and she’d come over.

When she got there I told her about my encounter with Serena.

“I acted so paranoid and suspicious,” I told her, feeling distressed. “I can’t continue to feel this way, I think I want to do as you suggested, I’ll offer you up to Bill.”

Leslie looked at me thoughtfully. “If you are sure you want to do this, let’s start with an online introduction, ok?”

“What will happen once I introduce you?” I asked.

“Well, he’s going to want to trance me so I’ll let him. However, I won’t really go under for him, and be assured I will tell you everything. Let’s just consider this an experiment to find out exactly what he wants with another girl. If at any time you want me to stop, I will.”

I considered what she said. I wasn’t totally happy about this idea, but I knew I couldn’t go on as I was.

“He knows we are friends, I’ve mentioned you before. Do you think he will find it at all weird?”

“Well, let’s just see what happens,” Leslie said.

I had ordered pizza and when it came, we stopped talking a bit to eat. When we finished she got her stuff together to go home.

“Let me know what he says when you talk to him,” she said. “Make sure you let him know you are doing this all to please him.” Leslie had a bit of a twinkle in her blue eyes when she said this.

After she’d left I immediately got online to see if Bill was around. As luck would have it, he was. His wife was about so he couldn’t call me, so we chatted on line. After a little small talk I got to the point of our conversation.

“I think I have the perfect woman to introduce you to. She is interested in being hypnotized by you so I’ll have her message you if you’d like.”

“Who is it?” he typed.

“It is my friend Leslie, I’ve mentioned her before,” I answered. “Do you remember me talking about her?”

“Vaguely,” he replied.

“She is beautiful and an excellent subject,” I continued.

“That sound perfect, please tell her I’m looking forward to meeting her.”

Even with typed words, I could tell how excited he was about this. I felt nauseated, thankful the computer hid my true feelings.

“I’m so pleased Mandy, do set up the introduction as soon as possible,” he said.

As luck would have it, I saw Leslie’s name light up at that moment. I quickly messaged her to tell her about my conversation with Bill. She suggested I open up a chat room so that we could all talk together. I told Bill she was on and that I would open up a room.

Once all three of us were in the chat room I made introductions. We all chatted a little, and then Bill said he had to go because his wife needed him. He left the chat room.

Leslie messaged me privately and told me that Bill had messaged her privately. He’d told her he wanted to talk to her alone. My stomach started to hurt. Part of me wanted to tell Leslie to stop now, but I knew I couldn’t. At least Leslie would tell me everything, something I couldn’t count on with anyone else.

I watched as Bill’s light went off, going invisible I guess so I’d think he was gone. Then I watched Leslie’s light go off. He’d asked her to turn hers off also.

Apparently Bill didn’t waste any time asking to trance her. Leslie kept copying and pasting everything that was said between them. I asked her to keep copying as she could, while I went and got ready for bed. The truth was, I had to step away for a while. This was upsetting me more than I thought.

When I came back, I scrolled up and read the “trance”, which was over. Apparently he’d had to leave for real at some point. What I saw made me cringe. He started by implanting the “sleep now” trigger in her. MY TRIGGER! He was giving her my trigger. I typed this to Leslie who expressed her contempt. “Clearly he is a lazy ‘tist,” she typed, using the abbreviated word for hypnotist.

He’d wasted no time getting sexual with her either. I kind of had to skim through it because it was upsetting me.

Sensing I was getting upset Leslie called me. “We can stop this now if you want,” she offered.

I pondered that for a minute and told her no. I had to see how far he was going to take this, I had to know. Obviously it was about sex, not being a better hypnotist. I’d known this deep down, but part of me hoped I was wrong.

As the days went on, Leslie and Bill chatted pretty frequently. Leslie showed me all of the stuff that was in text, though Bill soon moved on to wanting voice. Since Leslie was pretending to be the obedient submissive she couldn’t refuse that, but she still relayed what went on in their conversations.

Watching him use so many of the same triggers on her that he used on me was difficult, my only consolation was in knowing that he was being tricked. What hurt even more than the triggers, was the time. This busy doctor suddenly found a lot of time for Leslie that he’d been lacking for me. I knew now that he always had the time, he just didn’t choose to spend it with me.

It didn’t take Bill long to get sexual with Leslie. He gave her my orgasm trigger, and that sick feeling in my stomach increased.

The phone rang one Saturday afternoon and I saw it was Leslie, so I picked up. After exchanging pleasantries she got to the point of the call.

“I just got off the phone with Bill, guess Amy (his wife) is out of town visiting her parents. There’s been a new development and I thought you needed to know right away,” she said. “Bill thinks I hypnotize you.”

“Where did he get an idea like that?” I asked, genuinely confused.

“Well, lets just say I dropped a few well placed hints and he drew his own conclusions,” she said coyly. “I wanted you to know immediately so that if he asks you about it you can confirm it. He also has the impression that you don’t remember much when I do trance you.”

“I’m not sure I get the point of him thinking that,” I said.

“Well, let’s just see where he goes with it,” she said.

I couldn’t really do much but agree. At the same time, I felt hurt that Bill’s wife was out of town and he’d not even bothered mentioning this to me. There was a time he’d considered this a golden opportunity for us to be together. I felt sad all the time, not wanting to believe this was all happening.

Bill didn’t stop talking to me though, it was just less frequent. One day when he and I were on the phone, I asked him what he thought of Leslie.

“She’s a wonderful subject, I’m enjoying her a lot,” he said with enthusiasm. I’m sure you are, I thought to myself. “What I’d really like is to see Leslie hypnotize you,” he continued.

In that moment I wanted to vomit, but I steadied myself so he wouldn’t hear my distress in my voice. “You know I’m not interested in a sexual threesome,” I told him.

“Oh I know, it’s not about that. I’d just like to see how she takes you under. It would please me so much.”

I didn’t believe it, but I wanted to believe him.

“Let me think about it,” I said. “You know she and I are good friends right?” I asked. He assured me he did and that he’d give me time to think about it.

I relayed this conversation to Leslie as soon as I had the chance.

“You know he’s going to want to make it sexual, don’t you?” she asked.

“I know,” I said dully, still not wanting to accept the truth in her statement.

We didn’t speak any more of it during that conversation. A couple of evenings later Leslie found me online and told me she had to show me her chat with Bill.

When she’d sent me the file she got quiet so I could read it.

Bill: I’ve told Mandy that I’d like to watch you trance her.

Leslie: How did she respond to that?

Bill: She was a little hesitant, but I think she’ll agree. She enjoys pleasing me, just like you.

Leslie: Of course Master

(Leslie had been instructed by Bill to call him that)

Bill: I want you to help persuade her to do this. It would please me a lot if you did.

Leslie: Mandy is my friend.

Bill: I understand that, but she really wants to do this. It would just help if you told her you wanted it too. I also don’t want you to tell Mandy I asked you to do this. In fact, I want her to think it was your idea.

Leslie: Yes Master. But what if she resists?

Bill: Just instruct her to do it while you have her hypnotized, I’m sure you can persuade her.

Leslie: You know best.

At that point the trance turned sexual. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

“What should I do?” I asked Leslie.

“I think we should give him what he wants. You will see him for who he is and be rid of this pest,” she answered.

I found myself smiling at her description of Bill as a pest. “How can we do that? I know I can’t fake enjoying a threesome, and I don’t think you can either,” I said, knowing the truth in my statement.

“Oh, we won’t let it go that far Mandy. It will stop at whatever point you want it to stop, all you have to figure out is HOW you want to make it stop. What are you most comfortable with. We will teach Bill to be careful what he wishes for, as he just might get it,” she said with conviction.

I found myself smiling at her statement. Maybe this could be fun. Once I had gone to bed, I envisioned different ways I could stop the threesome from happening. I could just flat out tell him he was a liar, call him on his behavior. I could pretend to have some kind of emotional meltdown, bringing things to a screeching halt. Maybe Leslie and I could pretend to be so interested in each other that we forgot about him. I knew I could never pull that last one off with a straight face.

In my innermost heart though, I wanted to believe that he had enough feeling for me to realize he would respect my wishes.

I bounced some of my ideas off Leslie, who told me they were all wonderful and she’d go with whatever I chose. She reminded me that this was my relationship and I needed to choose how to end it. A little voice inside of me cried out in my head that I didn’t really WANT to end it.

All this plotting and planning was taking my mind off the recent unpleasantness of my miscarriage. I continued to talk with, and trance Rick, but really wasn’t spending much time with anyone else.

Bill had been pressing Leslie to meet with him in real, but she’d put him off thus far. After some discussion she and I agreed that she’d tell him she wanted to meet him her first time with me. In the meantime I’d tell Bill I was ready for a joint trance with Leslie.

Bill’s happiness over this news just killed me. He continued to deny that he was going to do anything sexual. I knew he was lying, but I still wanted to believe him.

Bill seemed oblivious to the fact that Leslie and I spoke all the time, even though we’d both told him we were good friends. He clearly thought he had us both under his thumb, and was in complete control of the situation. Was he really that dumb? Did he have no understanding of how women are? This just floored me.

Leslie and I picked a Friday, since we knew he was off work. She even took the day off her job to do this for me. I couldn’t believe she’d do that for me. She said it was well worth it to get rid of him.

“He is no master. There is a new master in your future, and he is someone who is already known to you,” she said.

She sounded like she really knew this, but I couldn’t fathom who it might be. I mentally skimmed the list of some of the men I’d met online, but couldn’t imagine it being any of them. To be fair though, I couldn’t imagine being with anyone besides Bill.

As the day of our joint trance got close, I heard a bit more from Bill than I had been. He was so excited about this, I just couldn’t believe it. I was dreading it.

One morning he and I were both sitting in the hypnosis chat room, and I could tell I didn’t have his full attention. Since Leslie wasn’t on I wondered what he was doing, and asked him.

“I’m watching this girl in the chat room on cam, and she looks very sleepy,” he replied.

Even without Leslie around, I didn’t warrant his full attention. The pit in my stomach grew bigger.

The Thursday before it happened I needed to clear my head. I asked Rick if he’d meet me in Central Park. I could tell he was a little unclear about why I was asking him, and truth be told, I wasn’t sure why.

We arranged a meeting place and met up. We walked in silence together, watching as the pedicabs rode by, and stopped near a little lake where people were paddling boats. Rick and I sat down and just kind of watched the people.

The noises around me kind of faded and I just enjoyed the serenity of the scene. I think I needed this calmness before the storm that was going to occur tomorrow.

“Let’s go to the beach Rick,” I said softly, not having any idea why I’d decided to put him in trance right here in Central Park. I watched as his body slumped a bit into the bench and his eyes closed. I spoke softly, just whispering him into a nice relaxed state.

I barely heard him mumble, “Come with me.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, genuinely confused.

“Come to the beach with me,” he said.

Suddenly, this sounded like a nice idea. Rick’s voice sounded soft and soothing, and in spite of myself I found my eyes closing. In my minds eye I saw a warm beach, and Rick and I were its only inhabitants.

“Let’s float on the water,” I whispered.

“Yes ma’am,” he replied. The park around me was completely gone, and Rick and I were on our backs, just floating around on the gentle waves of the water. I could smell the salt of the sea, and hear the soft sound of birds overheard. I lost track of time as the two of us just floated aimlessly around on the water.

I’d never experienced going under with someone, while I was under myself. There was a feeling of just melting together, complete peace and harmony. Considering what I knew was coming in my life, this was just what I needed.

After a time though, I realized neither of us was lifting a finger to end this trance. It occurred to me that we really needed to wake up and come back to the present. Reluctantly I whispered, “I think it’s time for us to come back to reality.”

The sound he emitted let me know he was in no hurry. I decided I would have to motivate us both. Softly I whispered that we were going to float back to shore and awaken on the count of five.

Next thing I knew my eyelids were fluttering open, and his were as well. We both kind of yawned and stretched, and he looked as mellow as I felt.

“Mandy, I’m actually kind of glad you asked to meet me today cause I wanted to tell you something,” he said, in a serious tone.

I gave him a quizzical look.

“I’m going to be taking time off of school at the end of the semester, so I can go home and work to make money. I’ll come back after I’ve saved a little.

I burst into tears, a little surprised by my own reaction. “I’m going to miss you terribly,” I said, knowing the truth of my words.

“I’ll miss you too, but we’ll stay in touch online and I’m coming back,” he said.

“It won’t be the same,” I said dully. Then realizing how that sounded I shifted gears. “I understand though, if you need money you can’t help that. And yes, we will stay in touch,” I said, hoping my voice sounded cheerier than I felt.

Rick looked a little relieved at that. “We definitely will,” he said reassuringly.

“I can’t thank you enough for all you’ve done for me recently,” I said sincerely.

We smiled at each other and then continued to sit in contented silence for a bit. We hugged when we said our goodbyes, knowing we wouldn’t see each other again for a long time.