The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Becoming

Part 4

* * *

LEGALESE:

Don’t read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you... Blah blah blah you get the idea.

All characters are fictitious. All events are made up. Any similarities in this work to real events or people are the figment of your imagination.

Permission to distribute this work is automatically given provided that it is redistributed in its unaltered entirety and that no fee is charged.

Comments are always appreciated, except for the “evil perverted scum-bag” ones. Those you can just cram.

BEWARE! You have been warned that this story contains sex between consenting and non-consenting people! If you read it anyways and are offended, sorry, but you have been warned!

* * *

SHORT DESCRIPTION:

A young man, desperate for a way out of his problems tries the Ultimate Solution. When he wakes up in the hospital, he has unlocked the hidden powers of his mind and discovers that there is another world beneath the sugar coated frosting of what he thought was the real world.

(mc, mf, ff, nc, in)
* * *

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

And now (Drum-roll please) Part 4 of The Becoming.

Well I am finally done with my move and now I am done with part 4. I thank you for your patience concerning this chapter, but I hope you will find it worth the wait!

By the way, this chapter deals with extreme rape and forcible incest between a father and his daughter. If you don’t like that subject or don’t think you can stomach it, when you come to the splitter line that says ***END HERE***, type Ctrl+F and search for ***START HERE*** and that will take you past the scene described.

* * *

Christina walked down the dimly lit street, making her way from one street corner (evicted a few minutes ago by the corner’s ‘owner’) to the next. Thankfully the weather had been warming lately, so it wasn’t so bad to wait outside in a flimsy dress hoping for a customer. Her 3 inch heels clicked rhythmically as she made her way over the cement, barely audible over the sounds of the city. Aside from herself and a few parked cars, the street was deserted so it was a point of interest when she saw headlights approaching her. As the vehicle got closer, she saw it slow down and the driver looked her over. Her hopes rose for a moment, the possibility of a client for at least a little while, and fell a few moments later as the vehicle didn’t stop but just kept going.

She wasn’t exactly what anyone would consider beautiful. She was average in height at 5′5″ with mid-back length blond hair that was wiry and barely controlled. Her face was skinny, her bones a little too pronounced just like on her torso. Her body was also too skinny, no hips or butt, barely any curves and barely a-cup tits. Her legs and arms were scrawny, with no muscular definition to speak of. Her thin glasses and bright red lipstick on too thin lips was about her only adornment and the flimsy sundress having been bought at a thrift-shop. One could describe her whole appearance as what you would think of for a heroin addict even though she never touched the stuff. But even with all this, there was still a certain something about her that could almost be described as cute, if only she had gotten a better lot in life.

Most nights, Christina got a couple of customers who wanted nothing more than a quick blowjob in a back ally or the front seat of their car. Only once in a while, a couple of times a week at most, would one of the johns actually want to fuck her and those she had come to think of as her lucky nights. The few customers she got barely paid for the rent on a shitty little rat-hole she called an apartment, relying mostly on the local charity soup kitchens to stay fed.

She was honestly surprised when the vehicle she had seen a couple of minutes before rounded the corner ahead of her again and came towards her, slowing down once more. But this time, the vehicle stopped and the passenger side window came down. She hesitated for only a second before approaching. She was about to lean her head in the window—a trick she had seen a few of the other prostitutes do to let the top of her dress or whatever top she was wearing—fall away from her bony frame and show her tiny cleavage, when something came over her. She didn’t lean into the vehicle; instead she opened the door and climbed in without a word from either her or the driver. The vehicle barely started rolling again when she blanked out, going into a deep sleep.

She vaguely remembered waking up, in an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar room as sunlight was starting to peek through the window across from her to the sounds of bed springs creaking in the next room and grunting. She could remember wanting to get up, and if not get the hell out, at least investigate, but something in her told her to just go back to sleep.

* * *

Christina wasn’t sure how long she was out, but knew that it had to have been for a while. She felt more rested than she had in a long time. Her eyes fluttered open, desperately trying to adapt to the brightness of the sun outside. The bed was soft and warm and the sheets clean. A far cry from the dump she lived in with the paper thin mattress she was used to sleeping on. She quickly took in her surroundings as soon as her eyes adjusted. It appeared to be a pretty standard room with a double-sized bed, a dresser in one corner and a chair in another facing the bed. There was a boy, or rather a young man, sitting in the chair watching her intently wearing only a pair of boxer shorts.

“Good morning,” he said calmly without a trace of irony.

“Who are you and where am I?” she asked, getting scared that she had been kidnapped and was about to be raped or tortured before some vicious form of murder.

“Just relax,” he said still calmly. “I’m not going to hurt you. My name is Billy, you are in the house of one of my mistresses and I have a deal for you.”

“If you just wanted to fuck,” she said sitting up, “you didn’t have to kidnap me.”

He chuckled softly before he answered. “Well, I probably will want to have sex with you, but that is not the primary reason I picked you up Thursday night.”

“Well what is the reason you picked me up last night?”

“Not last night, today is Saturday. You’ve been asleep for the past 30 or so hours and it is now 10am Saturday morning,” he stated matter-of-factly, generating a surprised look from her. “For why, that is the deal that I mentioned a few seconds ago.”

She looked at him for a minute without saying a word, trying to figure out his angle. “Ok, what is your deal?” she finally asked.

“Well, recently I started developing some rather significant mental abilities. What I lack is a suitable test subject to explore some of those abilities.”

“What’s that got to do with me?”

“Well, I need someone who wont be missed if they aren’t seen for a while and that is where you come in. If you aren’t heard from in a while, chances are that no one is going to come looking,” he said bluntly. She was shocked at what he said, but didn’t have time to express it before he spoke again. “Here’s the deal: I will provide you with a warm bed to sleep in, a roof over your head, clean clothing and food. In exchange, you are to be at my disposal whenever I want regardless of what it is that I want. When I have no further use for you, we can part company, at which time I will give you some money to get you started and a ticket wherever you want to go if you want it. There are only 2 catches.”

“I knew it,” she mumbled.

He smiled slightly at her quip, but continued none-the-less. “First, you are at MY disposal. I say what you or we do and when you or we do it. I also say when we are done either for the day or forever. And second, you can not leave this house except into the back yard unless I tell you to.”

They sat in silence for a minute, neither saying a word until he spoke again. “It’s a big decision I grant you, so you can think about it for a little while. In the mean time, I bet your hungry.” As he finished an older woman walked into the room. Her slightly plump frame wrapped in a powder blue thong and her massive breasts suspended in a matching lace demi-cup bra. The raven tressed older woman said nothing, just walked up beside the bed and bent over at the waist, keeping her ankles together as she set a tray of food across Christina’s lap. Her jaw fell open as the older woman bent over, a sullen look in her pale green eyes. She turned without a word and walked out of the room. Her soft ass jiggled slightly with each step in her 4 inch heels and her hips swayed seductively. “I’ll be back in a little while for your answer,” he said rising from the chair. “In the mean time though, think about it and enjoy your meal.”

He walked out of the room, closing the door behind himself. She heard the faint click of a latch being locked and then the sounds of foot steps retreating down the hall. She pondered the ample breakfast laid out on the tray on her lap for only a minute before diving in. she had to remind herself about halfway through the meal to take it easy even though she was so hungry.

Finishing the meal she set the tray on the nightstand next to the bed and went and looked out the window. She didn’t have a view at all except for what she guessed was probably the back yard. The yard was surrounded by a high privacy fence with dense trees on just the other side of it. She could only guess that she was in the suburbs somewhere.

Stepping away from the window, she checked out the rest of the room. The dresser and closet were empty, save for her dress hanging inside and obviously cleaned. She looked down at the oversized t-shirt that someone had put on her, only then realizing that she wasn’t in the same outfit she remembered having been in, as well as feeling a lot cleaner as if she had been bathed in her sleep. She sat back down on the bed to wait for Billy’s return and ponder her choices.

* * *

It took him almost an hour before he came back, but she heard the sound of footsteps approaching just before the latch turned. Billy walked into the room and stood at the foot of the bed, his arms folded in front of him and looked at her. “Have you made a decision yet?” he asked softly.

“Yes,” she said even more softly, pausing for a minute while still holding his gaze. She drew in a breath, apparently steeling herself for her decision and said, “I’ll take your deal. But I have one condition.”

“No,” he said quietly but forcefully. “No conditions. It’s all or nothing. Yes or no.”

She hesitated again for a moment, but finally nodded. “Ok, I’ll do it.”

“Good,” he said, a smile coming across his face. “Maureen will be back in a minute and she’ll take you to the bathroom. You can take a shower if you want to and do what you need to do. You can go out into the yard if you want, just tell her if you want to or not. We’ll have our first session this afternoon, ok?” She nodded and he left, closing the door behind himself as he went.

The older woman walked into the room a few moments later and introduced herself as Maureen. She led Christina to the bathroom so she could do her business, including taking a shower. As Christina got out of the shower, Maureen returned still wearing her powder blue lingerie set and carrying some clothing for her. Christina put on the offered shorts and t-shirt and Maureen led her to the back yard before heading back inside herself.

She was left alone in the yard for the better part of an hour and a half before Maureen came back to collect her. She had thought about trying to run, to climb the fence and go as fast and far as she could, but every time she tried to take action on that thought her mind stopped her.

When the older woman came back for her, Christina could smell the scent of sex drifting through the air from her. Maureen led her back up to her new room and left. Billy came in shortly afterwards and sat down on the edge of the bed.

“What do I have to do?” she asked from across the room.

“Nothing special really, just sit here and I’ll do all the work,” he said indicating a patch of the floor between his legs. She sat down between his knees, an uneasy feeling coming over her about what he intended to do to her. He started by giving her shoulders and temples a gentle massage to relax her. She was starting to ease into his soothing touches when her memories started to climb to the surface from their forgotten depths. Depths that she had struggled for 6 of her 22 years to submerge...

***END HERE***

Her father had always tried to take care of her and her mother. He had struggled to provide a home for them, at times working 3 or 4 jobs at a time to provide enough money to put food on the table and a roof over their heads. But when Christina’s mom died just before her tenth birthday, he took it hard and tried to drown himself in a bottle of booze. The further he climbed into the bottle, the worse his outlook on life got. The worse his outlook got, the worse his performance at work became. The worse his performance at work, the worse his attitude in general which just led back to the bottle. It was a vicious circle that spiraled his life out of control, condemning them to a run down trailer park on the outskirts of a neighboring city.

She had taken up the role of not only student and daughter to the man that had once been her father, but had started to become his maid, and sometimes even his nanny by her thirteenth birthday. She would wake up early and make them a meager breakfast before going to school. When she returned home from school, if he wasn’t out drinking or gambling or lord knows what, he was plastered to the couch and 4 sheets to the wind watching some cheesy daytime talk show where the guests routinely beaned each other with folding chairs. Her afternoons consisted of cleaning the house of his empty cans and bottles, doing the laundry before making dinner and trying to get some homework done before she was too tired to do anything but go to bed. She didn’t have many friends growing up in the trailer park, so weekends were more of the same. Instead of going out with friends or to the mall, she usually ended up in her room reading books or old magazines she found near the trailer parks garbage bins.

Just after her fifteenth birthday, she had developed a crush on one of the boys at school. She was one of the ‘invisible people’, so when she tried to get close to the popular boy she liked, she was instantly enthralled when he didn’t immediately push her away. He picked her up one Friday after school and took her to one of the local parks. He was 16 and from a upper-crust family so he had his own car, which he parked on a back road. They started to talk about school and friends and all of the things teenagers are interested in at that age for a while before he made his move. He leaned over and kissed her, tenderly at first but with more enthusiasm when she didn’t initially resist. His hands slid over her budding breasts over her t-shirt and she moaned into his mouth. when his hand started to stray further south, grazing over her belt and touching her denim clad mound, she stopped him, telling him that she wasn’t ready to go that far yet. When she refused his entreaties, he kicked her out of the car to walk home on her own.

Several hours later, just before sunset she finally arrived back home and went inside. Her father was sitting on the couch and even more drunk than she could remember ever seeing him.

“Just where the fuck have you been girl?!” he bellowed at her while climbing off the couch.

“I met a friend at school today and we were hanging out for a while,” she answered meekly and tried to scurry past him, not wanting to deal with her father while he was this drunk.

“Not so fast there,” he said, a meaty hand claw snapping out from his side faster than she would have thought and grasping her arm, spinning her to face him. “A friend huh? I bet it you were ‘hanging out’ with a boy weren’t you? You were out doing it with some little fuckin’ boy weren’t you?!”

“No daddy!” she protested trying to back away from him.

“No... Right. I just bet you weren’t! You probably went to some little fucker’s house and fucked him right then and there didn’t you? Tell me you little bitch!” he said with a slap across her face.

“No daddy! I didn’t do anything with a boy!” she wailed her partial truth.

“Sure you didn’t! Well did you like it bitch? Did you like being that little boys bitch?! You gonna’ be some other boy’s little slut tomorrow too? Is that what you are now? The school SLUT?! Don’t just stand there and cry, answer me you little SLUT!” he bellowed down at her and slapped her again.

“Daddy please!” she begged “I didn’t do anything!”

“I’ll just bet you didn’t!” he railed throwing her back onto the couch. “What did you do for that boy? Huh? Tell me what my little SLUT did to that boys cock! Did you suck it?!”

“Daddy please! Nothing happened I swear!”

“You did, didn’t you?” he said kneeling in front of her. “You sucked his little dick didn’t you? Did you like sucking on his dick bitch?”

She couldn’t answer. all she could do was cry in the face of his verbal abuse. “Did ya’ let him finger your little cunt too bitch? Did ya? Or maybe he just groped those little titties of yours huh? Did he do it like this?” he growled pressing a meaty hand against her growing breasts and mauling them. He climbed up next to her on the couch while she futilely tried to pull his hand from her chest.

“Did you like it you little slut? Did you like having him fondle your titties like this? Or maybe you liked it better when he fingered your pussy huh?” he said pressing his hand between her legs and roughly pressing his fingers between her lips through her jeans.

“Daddy, no! please daddy, stop!” she begged while trying to get away.

“What? My little slut is going to tell me to stop when she let some little punk do this?! Nah, your going to show me everything he did to you you little bitch! Show me just what kind of a slut you are!” he yelled and pulled at her t-shirt, ripping it free of her body. “See, you were in such a hurry to get home, hoping I wouldn’t know what you had done that you forgot to put your bra back on!” he hollered, not realizing that she wasn’t developed enough yet to need a bra. He mauled her small breasts with one hand while he held her by the hair with the other.

“You let him finger your little pussy too didn’t you? Show me how he fingered you bitch!”

“Daddy no, I didn’t do...”

He cut her off before she could finish. “DON’T FUCKING LIE TO ME YOU LITTLE SLUT! I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!” he screamed into her tear streaked face, spittle flying madly from his drunken lips and his breath reeking of booze. “You better open your god-damn pants right now and show me what he did so help me God!”

She didn’t answer, just kept crying and unfastened her jean and pulled the zipper down. She had barely gotten the zipper half way down when his thick hand forced its way into her jeans and under her panties. His meaty fingers played with the folds of her early teen pussy, mashing her clit and violently raping her young vagina.

“Oh yeah, the little slut has a fine pussy don’t she? I bet she just loves getting fingered like this don’t you SLUT?! Did you like sucking his cock too you little slut?” he growled into her ear.

“Daddy...” she tried to object.

“No use in fighting when we both know how big of a cock sucking slut you already are! Now get out daddy’s cock bitch,” he growled again.

“No, daddy...”

“I SAID TAKE OUT MY MOTHER-FUCKING COCK YOU WHORE! That’s it, that’s my girl. Now rub it... just like that... slowly up and down,” he groaned next to her while she played with his swelling cock. “Now show me how you sucked on your little boy’s dick.”

“Daddy I didn’t...” she started to protest again before he cut her off.

“DON’T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT! We both know you’re a little fucking slut and sluts like to suck cock! So show me how you sucked his cock!” he roared, forcing her head into his lap and his cock into her mouth. His hips started undulating, rising off the couch as he forced her mouth up and down around his shaft. “That’s it. That’s my little cock sucker,” he groaned through his teeth. “Yeah, suck daddy’s cock you little whore.”

She cried silent tears as her father forced her to perform oral sex on him, struggling to keep up with his pace so he wouldn’t choke her. She felt his cock twitch in her mouth and tried to pull away but he would have none of it. “Don’t you dare let my dick out of your mouth you little bitch! You swallowed his cum, you’ll swallow mine too! Show me what a good little cock sucker you are!” he groaned again and held her tiny mouth down around his cock as he came. His dick spewed thick wads of cum into her mouth, coating her tonsils. She swallowed as fast as she could, afraid that she would drown her in his spunk.

“That’s a good little girl,” he groaned and let go of her head. She huddled into the corner of the couch crying, her shirt in tatters on the floor in front of the TV and her jeans around her knees with her father’s cum leaking from the corner of her mouth.

He stood up, his open pants forgotten as they fell to the floor and he stepped out of them. He stumbled into the kitchen, temporarily forgetting about his vandalized daughter crying on the couch as he grabbed yet another bottle of booze. He downed half of the bottle on his way back into the trailer’s small living room and stared down at her.

His cock twitched slightly as he looked down at her. “That wasn’t all you did was it? You didn’t stop at just letting him finger fuck you and sucking his dick did you?” he asked in more conversational tones. She didn’t answer, just sat in the corner of the couch and cried. “I bet you fucked him didn’t you? Yeah, you sure did cause you are a little slut after all. I bet you fucked him hard and rode him like a horse didn’t you? Or did he ride you? Is that it? Are you a good ride? That tight little cunt feel good wrapped around his prick?”

“Daddy,” she whispered, unable to finish the protest.

“Oh don’t even start. We both know little sluts like you don’t complain about getting a good fucking do they? Did it feel good to have his little boy meat buried inside you? Feel his cum filling you up? I bet you loved every second of it didn’t you you little slut!”

He stood over her for a minute, glaring angrily at her perceived transgression before he moved again. He took another pull off the bottle before putting it down and grabbing her arm. He pulled his 15 year-old daughter to her feet and dragged her behind him. “C’mon bitch, tell me just what did your little slutty ass do to him huh?” he growled throwing her through the door to his bedroom and onto the bed.

“Daddy no! I didn’t do anything!” she yelled again.

“You sure as fuck did you little slut! You fucked him silly!” he yelled grabbing her pants and panties and pulling them roughly from her slim body. He threw her back onto the bed and kneeled over her. “You probably walked right up to him and BEGGED him to stick it in you didn’t you? Yeah, I bet that’s just what happened. Well, did you like it slut? Did you like being a little fuck toy? Gettin’ that little pussy stuffed probably felt good to a little slut like you didn’t it?! Well lets just see what my little sluts got why don’t we?”

He slid back off the bed and pulled her legs apart. “Daddy please stop!” she wailed.

“Stop? Why should I fuckin’ stop bitch?! Whores don’t ask for their johns to stop! Little slut whores like you beg for their johns to FUCK them!”

A meaty hand grabbed her pussy again, forcing a finger inside. “Oh yeah, my little slut has a pretty little pussy. I bet it feels really good too! Let’s just see what all those little boys at your school are getting a piece of, huh?” he climbed down between her legs, laying atop of her and rubbed his re-hardening cock against her outer lips.

“Daddy...” she whispered.

“Yeah that’s right baby, if your gonna be the school slut you can be daddy’s little slut too!” he grinned devilishly and forced himself into her tight cunt in one brutal thrust. She screamed as he penetrated her, ripping violently through her hymen and taking her virginity. “Oh god, my little slut has such a tight little cunt too,” he groaned as he started thrusting into her as hard as he could. Over and over he pushed into her pussy, viciously mauling her budding tits as he raped his daughter. “Oh yeah honey, your little pussy feels so good. My little slut enjoys getting fucked like this don’t she?” he groaned in her ear. “Oh yeah she does. She loves to be fucked by guys. She loves to be the toy of a REAL man too doesn’t she? Doesn’t my little slut enjoy having her pussy stuffed by a real man? You want to be daddy’s little whore now too don’t you? Well no problem! We can make you daddy’s little whore every night!”

His litany of insults and justifications continued endlessly as he forced his cock in and out of her tight hole over and over again. “Oh yeah baby, here is what my little slut has been waiting for!” he groaned as he buried himself into her one last time before his cock exploded and filled her teenage womb with his hot seed.

“Oh, god. Your little pussy was wonderful darlin’. No wonder all the boys like to fuck you. And you love it too don’t you? Daddy’s little slut loves to be fucked like that don’t you?” he asked rolling off of her and passing out.

She quickly gathered the remains of her clothes and ran back into her room where she cried herself to sleep. She tried her best to avoid him as much as possible for the next week, unable to talk about it to anyone for fear that she really had done something to encourage him.

When she was held after school the following Friday for forgetting to turn in a piece of homework, she was once again confronted by her very angry and very drunk father, and he once again accused her of being a slut for some boy. He didn’t waste words this time. He dragged her into the back of the trailer and threw her onto his bed. He again demanded that she show him what she had done to the supposed boy and made her give him oral sex before he raped her again. Again, he passed out once he was done and she ran back to her room.

Christina was awoken before dawn on Saturday morning by the sound of her bedroom door creaking open. She hadn’t gotten dressed after her father had ravaged her the previous night, simply fallen asleep crying. She curled herself into a tight ball and pulled the covers tight about herself, praying he would just go away.

“Christina?” he whispered coming into the room. “Christina honey? Are you awake?”

She groaned quietly and tried to curl up even tighter into a ball under the covers.

“Baby, I’m so sorry darlin’,” he said kneeling down next to the bed. She could smell the alcohol on his breath already and the sun hadn’t even started to rise yet. “I’m really sorry baby, but I needed to show you that it’s not good to be a toy for every boy that comes by, see? Can you forgive me honey?” he asked, pulling the covers from over her face.

She looked into his eyes, the soft baby blue eyes that she vaguely remembered her mother telling her once that had caused her to fall for him in the first place. “I forgive you daddy,” she whispered.

He smiled a genuinely warm smile and a drop of a tear formed at the corner of his eye. “Thank you honey,” he whispered and leaned in to kiss her forehead. They just stared at each other for a moment and she smiled back up at him. He leaned in to kiss her forehead again, but at the last minute something happened. To this day, Christina still isn’t sure if it was him that did it or her, or a combination of the two, but instead of kissing her forehead he kissed her on the lips. It wasn’t a simple kiss either, not the kind a father would give his 15 year-old daughter but more of one that lovers exchange. It was a kiss full of passion. His hands slid under the covers to caress her naked young body as his tongue fought its way into her mouth. She felt him pull up the edge of the covers and slide his still naked body into the bed along side of her. He pulled her close to him and caressed her body. He rolled her onto her back and caressed her nubile body, gently massaging her growing tits and sliding his fingers through the peach fuzz covering her young pussy. Sliding on top of her, he slowly started rolling his hips against her, sliding his legs between hers and then guiding his turgid cock back into her tender pussy. He slowly, deliberately made love to her that morning, forever changing their relationship.

From that morning on, she never slept in her own bed again. Every night he would take her to his bed and usually he would hold her tight to himself until his cock started to rise, then he would either roll on top of her or pull her on top of himself and make love to her. Some nights however, he would be too drunk to think straight and would accuse her of being a slut again and raped her viciously. He wouldn’t let her sleep in her own bed, even on nights where he had been cruel to her and eventually she gave up trying to sleep somewhere besides with him. On more than a few nights a month, she would wake up in the middle of the night to feel his hand pulling her’s to his cock as he moaned “That’s it baby, rub daddy’s cock for him.” He would make her jack him off for a while before forcing her onto him in some way or another, rarely letting her finish him off by hand.

To her, it became just another routine thing. Wake up, make breakfast, please him orally or sexually if he wanted, go to school, come home, clean up, make dinner, do homework, have sex again and go to sleep only to start the routine again the next day. On rare nights, she would be so scared of what he was going to do to her because he was extremely drunk, and somtimes he would pass out with out getting much farther than a hand job.

The routine continued until about a month after her sixteenth birthday. He had gone to a bar one Saturday night and brought home some tramp that he had actually been able to pick up there. After taking the tramp to his bed and doing god knows what, he had come into Christina’s room for a little session with his daughter. He surprised her by not passing right out after he had finished fucking her, and instead he brought her back to his room. He woke the tramp up from her own alcohol induced slumber and forced Christina and her to engage in a ménage-a-trois with him, making her perform orally on the skanky other woman before she passed out again as well.

She was not happy about that turn of events to say the least, but the straw that broke the proverbial camel’s back came the next night. He had been out drinking again with a friend, he brought his friend back to their home and forced her to have sex with him. That night she rolled the unconscious body of her father’s friend off of herself, and packing only a few small things into her back pack, ran away from home and never looked back.

She had no education, not even a high school diploma and no money or a place to sleep. She refused to go near drugs or alcohol after seeing what they had done to her father. She did the only thing she could think of to survive: she sold her sex and her body for money, which led her to her eventual meeting with Billy.

***START HERE***

“Wow,” Billy said breaking contact. “That was rather intense.”

Christina still sat at his feet, but she was softly crying into her hands. “I had tried so hard to forget about all of that.”

“I can understand why,” he said after a moments pause. “Well I needed to know exactly how you got to where you are. We shouldn’t have to go back to that again however.”

“Good,” she said. “What are we going to go onto then?”

“A number of things. I am practicing and experimenting after all. Lets take a break for right now and we’ll pick back up in an hour,” he said, got up and left the room. Christina climbed up onto the bed and went to sleep, waiting for Billy to come back for the next session.

* * *

Their sessions continued every day for the next several weeks. They would usually start right after he got done with school and go until Maureen returned home, at which time she would make the three of them dinner, sometimes four if Nicole didn’t have to work. After dinner, Christina would either go back to her room or out into the yard (if Billy wasn’t out there with either of the other women) and wait to see if he wanted another session afterwards which he occasionally did.

Billy walked into Principal Lafayette’s office one afternoon, blowing right past her chubby assistant Mrs. Porter. “Hi Maureen,” he said while closing the door.

“William, while we are at school I expect you to call me Principal Lafayette, Ms. Lafayette or ma’am. Do you got that?” she said with some venom in her voice, but still coming around to lean against the front of the desk per her programming.

“Fuck that,” he said stepping between her legs and pressing his swelling crotch against hers, his face inches from hers. “I own you bitch. From your uppity attitude to your pretty little pussy, they all belong to me. And If I want to call you ‘Screaming Whore’ in the middle of the school hallway, I will. Do you got THAT?”

Her eyes blazed and her cheeks flushed with anger but she said nothing. “Good,” he finally said and cast his eyes down between them. “Now, show me that pretty little pussy that I own.”

She pulled the hem of her dress up around her waist, holding the dense materiel in a bunch and exposing her bush to his gaze. “Happy?” she asked sourly.

“Getting there,” he said with a wicked grin. “Is it lubed up for me?” he asked stroking her thigh. He had asked her this question many times before so she didn’t bother responding. Instead she slid a hand from her waist and inserted two fingers into her pussy before she held them up in front of him so he could see them glisten. “Good,” he said with another wicked smile. “I’m glad to see your still learning. Now you need to make sure I’m ready.”

“William, I really wish you would stop playing this game with me and let me go,” she said slipping off the desk and to her knees where she proceeded to unfasten and drop his pants to the floor.

“Why would I want to do that Maureen? We’re just about to start playing a new game,” he responded and guided her face onto his groin. She took his cock into her mouth and gently sucked and licked him to full hardness. When she felt his cock make the first twinge in her mouth like he was going to cum, she stopped and climbed back onto the desk, hooking her skirt into the waistband and opening her blouse on the way up.

“What kind of game?” she asked opening her bra and guiding his turgid cock into her cunt.

He moaned as he entered her, taking a nipple between his lips and playing with the other. He slowly drew himself in and out of her pussy, savoring the feel of her silky walls gripping him as he thrust into her repeatedly. Despite herself, she groaned as he fucked her. she hadn’t had a lover (regardless that he was her master and she his unwilling slave) that could fill her like he did in years and she was finding that she enjoyed it but would never let him know it. His thrusts increased in tempo, slamming into her harder and harder until she felt his cock swell within her and erupt his semen deep inside of her with a low groan from both of them.

“What kind of game?” she asked him again as he withdrew from her leaking snatch.

He smiled over his shoulder at her as he got dressed again. It was part of their current game that she could not get dressed until he left. “I don’t want to tell you yet. Just know that we are playing it now.”

“Damn it William!” she fumed. “You come in here, make me fuck you, bring some little whore to live in my house, let your girlfriend watch as you fuck me in every room of my own house then make me eat her pussy, usually after you get done fucking her too, and you wont tell me what game your playing?!”

Anger passed over his face and he stormed up to her again, leaning in close to her face as he fumed himself. “That’s right. I’ll fuck you wherever and whenever I want because you belong to me! And if I want people to watch you get reamed, well guess what? THEY WILL WATCH! And as to what games I play, I’ll play whatever I want to and so will you!”

She growled her response low in her throat, but knew that he was right. She knew that he could do whatever he wanted to do to her and she would have no choice but to take it.

“Fine, be that way,” he said standing up and buttoned his pants. He walked to the door and opened it but instead of leaving he called out, “Mrs. Porter, could you come in here a moment please?”

“William, no! please!” Maureen gasped in shock.

“Yes Billy?” the chubby woman asked as she came into the office and stopped short upon seeing the principle spread eagle on her desk, all of her womanly parts exposed for all the world to see and what looked like male semen dripping from her vagina. “Oh my god,” she gasped.

“Quite a sight isn’t it?” Billy said closing the door behind her.

“What the heck is going on in here?” she gasped, a look of shock on her face.

“Just what it looks like. I’ve been banging Maureen here for the past couple months. But now she is being a bad little bitch and I need your help in teaching her a lesson.”

“What?!” both women said in unison.

“Mrs. Porter... Donna, I know about certain... curiosities you have. As part of Maureen’s punishment, she is going to help you,” he said leading her to one of the chairs in front of the principal’s desk. Without another word, he pushed the assistant into the chair and looked at Principal Lafayette, thinking commands to her.

Maureen Lafayette, always the woman in control was now overruled by this young man’s will and she hated it with everything that was in her being. She climbed off the desk and dropped the remainder of her clothing to the floor, standing completely nude in front of her assistant except for a pair of high heel shoes. She leaned over the chubby woman, resting her weight on her hands which were on the arms of the chair, her massive tits hanging freely in front of her face. “Donna, I would like to offer my body to you for your pleasure,” she said seductively.

“What?!” both women gasped in unison again and looked at Billy.

“You heard her right Donna. For being such a royal bitch, her punishment is to let you use her body in anyway that you want for your pleasure. Go ahead Maureen.”

Maureen looked back down at her chubby assistant, her conscious mind unsure of what to say or do next, but Billy’s programming filled in the void. She took one of the assistant’s hands and placed it on one of her pendulous tits and pressed the other to her still damp pussy. “Make use of me Donna,” she said involuntarily. “Let my body—and my tongue if you wish—please you.”

She glared again at Billy, furious with this humiliation before her subordinate. Billy had taken a moment to implant a command or two into Donna’s mind as well to ensure his safety. “Go ahead Donna, here is your chance. You wanted to know what it was like to be with another woman so let Maureen show you,” he said leaning next to her ear and looking directly into Maureen’s eyes. “Tell her to eat your cunt.”

“Eat... my... cunt...?” she breathed nervously yet still didn’t take her hands from her boss’s body.

Maureen on the other hand immediately went into action even though the look on her face said that she would not have done it willingly. Maureen unfastened the other woman’s pants, Donna lifted her large frame far enough to allow Maureen to pull her pants down and off. Maureen spread the woman’s large pasty white thighs and hesitatingly started to lick at her swollen labia. Her tongue darted in and out of her fat folds, driving into her moistening snatch and making Donna groan at the intimate contact. “Donna, every time you need a little release from now on, all you have to do is come in here and tell her what you want. Maureen will be much more amenable from now on to pleasing your pussy for you.”

“Thank you,” she breathed huskily while stroking raven haired woman’s head.

Billy left without another word, but he could see the unbridled hate in Maureen’s eyes following him out the door even as she continued to lick and fondle her assistant towards orgasm. He walked down the hall towards his next class, relishing in the power he now had to lord over the Queen Bitch.

* * *

The rest of Billy’s day passed uneventfully. He went to his classes, thought about taking a few of the female members of the student body but was to distracted by thoughts of not only what he had seen inside of Christina’s mind but also trying to figure out what he was going to do with her.

As the last bell rang and the students made their mad rush for the nearest door, Billy calmly strode down the hallway towards the Principal’s office with a lopsided grin plastered to his face. As he entered her outer office his grin widened because Mrs. Porter was not at her desk. He edged up to the door and pressed his ear to the hard oak surface. He heard familiar sounds coming from inside. He opened the door and the lopsided grin he was wearing turned into a full fledged smile that was not soon to be removed.

Donna Porter was laying flat and spread eagle on top of Maureen’s desk, her blouse open and her hands pulling hard one her floppy tits. Maureen meanwhile was on her knees, her hands massaging Donna’s chunky thighs and rotund ass while her mouth worked furiously on the fat woman’s furry cunt. He could hear the sounds Maureen’s tongue made as it waded through her gushing pussy and smeared across her face. Donna’s breath started coming in ragged gasps and her hips bucked into her boss-turned-slave’s face. The unmistakable sounds of Donna’s orgasm filled the small office as her hands held the Principal’s face hard against her cunt.

“Oh my god Maureen,” she breathed huskily but not getting up. “That was fabulous! I haven’t cum like that in years!”

“Glad you enjoyed it,” Billy said from his spot leaning on the wall next to the door.

“Oh my!” Donna said in surprise at seeing the visitor. “I didn’t even hear you come in!”

“Quite understandable,” he grinned and came up behind the kneeling principal. “Ready for more?” he asked Maureen while running his fingers through her hair.

The naked woman turned her body to face him and unzipping his fly, fished her hand into his jeans and pulled out his throbbing member and took it into her mouth. he leaned forward and caressed the naked woman’s exposed breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples in his fingers.

“I think this is where I should excuse myself,” Donna said climbing her hefty frame off the desk.

“No, that’s ok,” Billy said directing his attention to her. “You can stay right there and watch me have a piece of this bitch too. How’s that strike you?”

Mrs. Porter didn’t say a word, but stayed on the edge of the desk. He pulled Maureen to her feet and back to the chair in the middle of the room. He sat down and guided her down onto his lap. Without a word she followed him and when he pulled her downward to his lap, she wrapped her dainty fingers around his erect penis and guided it into her cunt. He moaned softly as she lowered herself onto him and she hissed softly through clenched teeth. She rode him hard and fast, grinding her hairy cunt against his lap and driving his cock deep within her while her secretary watched her fuck a student. He gripped her ample hips and pulled her down hard around himself as his cock exploded into her, filling her with his cum in a long low groan.

“Goddamn she’s good,” he breathed as Maureen dismounted him. “When she tries, she can really work the sperm right out of me!”

His offhand remark earned a chuckle from Donna and a glare from Maureen.

“Are you ready to tell me about this new game yet?” Maureen asked after Billy had given her permission to get dressed again.

“Nope!” he said with a broad grin. “Not yet at least.”

“Are you going to even tell me WHEN you’re going to tell me?”

“Nope!” he said with the same grin. “I’m waiting for a sign to tell me when it’s the right time to tell you.”

She let the subject drop and all three walked out of the room, but wouldn’t stop glowering at his back.

Billy got home and took a shower with a few minutes to spare before Anna and Nicole arrived at his home before the 3 took off again to pick up Mike and Pete for a night on the town.

* * *

“Ja? Klaus speaking.”

“It’s time Klaus,” the man on the other end of the phone said in a clipped British accent. “Do you have all of your assets in place?”

“Jawohl mein Herr. Everything is in place to deal with the subject.”

“Excellent. When should I expect you to have him?”

“We are planning on making our move tomorrow and I will call you as soon as we are clear.”

“Excellent work Klaus. Be sure that nothing goes wrong and keep me informed.”

“Jawohl. It will be done.”

“See that it is Klaus. No mistakes,” the Brit said and hung up.

“No mistakes,” Klaus repeated into the dead line.

To Be Continued...