The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Dot Com

As always, please feel free to e-mail me any comments, criticism, or suggestions. This story is SLIGHTLY based on a few recent horror movies. ENJOY!

Prologue: Friday Night

“I swear, Cindy, you need to loosen up a little,” said Caitlin. Cindy had her eyes covered as Caitlin stared at the television with fascination. The TV showed a man with knives for fingers and a big brown hat laughing as he chased a helpless, scared girl down a staircase. “This is one of the best parts, Cindy! Open your eyes!” She playfully tossed a small pillow at her friend’s head, who then peeked out from her hands and gave Caitlin an evil glare. “Suit yourself...”

It was eight o’clock.

Cindy’s parents were out of town, so Caitlin had come over to keep her company. She didn’t think scary movies would be included in that company, but Caitlin had insisted on renting it. “Is it over yet?” she asked, her voice muffled underneath her palms.

“Yep,” Caitlin said calmly.

Cindy slowed dropped her hands from her eyes and peered at the television just in time to see Freddy’s hand bury itself in the young girls stomach. Cindy flinched, screamed, and quickly returned to the sanctuary of her hands. “I can’t believe you! You said it was over!”

Caitlin just laughed, “You need to see this stuff more, then it won’t bother you was much.”

Cindy peered out at her friend, “Well, I’d rather not desensitize myself to this sort of filth.”

Caitlin had heard enough. She sat up on her knees and reached for the stop button on the VCR. Freddy’s face was replaced by a bright blue screen with the word STOP in the top right corner. The room became quiet as Cindy slowly resurfaced. “Why’d you do that?” she asked.

Caitlin stood up and walked over to Cindy’s bed. “I’ve seen it a million times, I rented it cause I thought you’d like it.”

“Well, you don’t have to turn it off... I’ll watch it. Turn it back on.”

Caitlin shrugged, “Nah, it’s alright.”

“No really!” Cindy didn’t want to seem like a scardy-cat, even though she knew she was one.

“Relax. We’ll find something else to do.” They both grew quiet as they thought of possibilities. Caitlin spoke up finally, “We could call Bloody Mary...”

Cindy looked a little frightened, “What’s that?”

Caitlin spun around to get face to face with her friend on the floor. “Well, you stand in front of the mirror. You look right into your reflections eyes and say her name five times...” Cindy looked terrified but continued listening. “Then, it’s said that she’ll come through the mirror and...”

Caitlin stopped talking and let the suspense draw out. Cindy looked a little impatient, “And...?!”

“And...that’s all I know. I’ve never done it before. I guess we could try it and see what happens.”

Cindy backed away, waving her hands in the air, “No way! No. Way. I’m not doing that.”

Caitlin grabbed her arm, “Oh come on, it’ll be fun.” She led her friend into the bathroom and flicked on the light. “Ok, we have to say it together alright...” Cindy still looked uneasy, but agreed. “Ok...”

“Bloody Mary...” they each said in unison. “Bloody Mary...” Caitlin reached behind her, keeping eye contact with herself and flicked the lights out. Cindy looked like she was about to protest, but then stopped. Caitlin nodded to continue, “Bloody Mary...” They tensed up a little more. “Bloody Mary...” They both glanced at each other.

Then they stopped. Cindy slapped her friend’s shoulder, “You didn’t say it!”

Caitlin laughed, “You didn’t either!” They both laughed and walked back into Cindy’s room.

They flipped through the TV channels, watched some Letterman, then found some old cartoons. They chatted about boys and others things. Both girls were juniors in high school and friends since childhood.

Caitlin began talking about recent dates she’s had. She said she went out with a guy last night and had given him a blowjob without him even asking. “It really kind of freaked me out. I, like, normally don’t even like doing that...” Cindy was a little disappointed in her friend for going to such lengths with guys she hardly knew. She just wasn’t acting like herself...

Boredom began to consume them.

It was ten o’clock.

Finally, Caitlin perked up. “Ohhhh! I know what we can do...” A smile crossed her face. “We can go on Bimbo.com!”

Cindy looked a little skeptical. “What’s that?”

“Well, it’s a website.”

Cindy sighed, “Well, I figured that much.”

“It’s a magic website.” Cindy rolled her eyes. “No, no. It’s supposed to be real! David showed it to me. It’s one of those urban legend things, you know?”

Cindy sighed again, “And the definition of an urban legend says that it’s fake,” she started to walk towards the kitchen, but Caitlin pulled her back.

“Wait, wait. Come on. It’s, like, neat!” She giggled as she pulled her friend toward the computer.

“Why do you keep talking like that? And giggling? You’ve been doing that a lot lately...”

Caitlin shrugged, “I dunno. I’ve hardly noticed it...” She flicked the computer on and connected to the internet. She clicked the address bar and began typing. She typed one letter at a time with her index finger moving to each letter. Caitlin was planning on becoming a computer programmer and usually had excellent typing speed.

“Why are you typing like that?”

“Like what?” She finished typing in the address and pressed enter. Bimbo.com was written in the address bar and the blue bar slowly showed the progress.

Then a blank page flashed up saying, “We can’t find “Bimbo.com”.”

Cindy snickered, “So this is your big idea?”

Caitlin left the page up and turned to her friend, “Actually, this is it. It’s behind this page...”

Cindy wrinkled her eyebrow, “And what the hell is that supposed to mean?”

They both looked at the white page, “It’s behind this.” Caitlin ran her hand across the computer screen. “It’s...what’s the word...sub...uh...sublime...?”

“Subliminal?” Cindy finished for her, smirking.

“Yeah!” She giggled again.

“Caitlin, why do you keep doing th—”

“Anyways, the legend says that anyone that looks at this page will turn into a bimbo in 48 hours.”

“Turn into a bimbo?”

“You know, big tits, horny, dumb...”

“Like every girl I hate?”

“Yep!”

“You’re right, this is scary,” Cindy said laughing. Caitlin giggled again. “Sigh, please stop doing that. So where’d you hear about this site anyway?”

“David showed it to me, on our date Wednesday night.”

“Well, that was two days ago. Shouldn’t you be a bimbo now?” she said with a grin.

Caitlin looked a little confused, “Huh?”

“You said it takes 48 hours, right? Well, that’d be Wednesday...”

Caitlin was thinking hard about this. She began to look a little worried. Then, Cindy noticed something. Caitlin’s hair had become blonder.

“Caitlin? What’s happening to your hair? It’s...blonde. Well, blonder.”

Caitlin rubbed her head, “I—I don’t know.” She looked scared. “Cindy, like, why can’t I think straight?”

Then, Cindy began to get scared. Caitlin’s hair was now completely blonde. Now, her tits seemed to be growing. They both stood up. “Cindy, like, what’s happening? I feel all funny and stuff!” A giggle topped off her sentence. Her voice had become considerably higher.

“You’re changing! God, stop it Caitlin! Whatever you’re doing it’s not funny.”

Caitlin suddenly smiled, “Like, Caitlin’s not doing anything! Hee hee!” The smile quickly went away as a look of desperation took over. “Cindy, help me...” Her tits had stretched her shirt to the max and her lips were getting fuller now. Her eyelashes grew and a spacey look began to take over her face. Caitlin’s eyes fluttered as she collapsed back on the bed.

She laid there motionless, eyes closed.

Cindy looked down at her friend. She was out of breath as she waved her hand in front of the face that once was her best friend. “Caitlin?”

Suddenly, Caitlin’s eyes snapped open. “Hee hee! Like, Caitlin feels totally better now!”