The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Dot Com

By MrGrey

Chapter 1: Saturday

Amanda Jenkins sat across from her boss, Vince Rouse. He sat quietly, smoking his cigar, thinking. Amanda was nervous. She fidgeted with her purse as it lay in her lap. She tapped her feet on the ground to the beat of some annoying song she heard on the radio this morning.

Mr. Rouse kept glancing at her then quickly looking away. Finally, he gave in. “Alright, Amanda. I’m gonna let you do this...”

Her eyes lit up. “Oh, thank you, sir! You won’t regret this.” She tried her best to stay cool and professional. Inside she was bouncing off the walls.

Mr. Rouse quickly informed her, “But, this is it! You mess this up and you’re back to answering phones. Understand?”

Amanda nodded and smiled. “Yes sir, I understand. You won’t regret it. Thank you, thank you.” He waved her off and she thanked him again and stepped out. After walking down the hall and out of anyone’s field of vision, she raised her hands in triumph. “Yes! Yes, yes, yes... CNN, here I come...”

She had been working her hardest to become a news journalist. Quickly learning that starting from the bottom was her only option, she landed a job a THE SUN magazine. Sure, it was just one of those ridiculous tabloid papers that exaggerated every story it got its hands on. But, it was a job. Unfortunately, Mr. Rouse would only hire her as his secretary.

Finally, a local story about a girl being hospitalized after witnessing her friend transform into some kind of “bimbo” surfaced and Amanda knew she had to have it. After some serious begging, he finally agreed to let her try her hand at writing articles.

This had happened just last night and quickly spread through the town. Apparently, the girl was a pretty straight-laced student and never had gotten into any kind of trouble. Amanda figured the best place to start would be the hospital where the girl’s friend, Cindy, was being treated.

Amanda arrived at the hospital a little after two o’clock. She parked her car and walked through the parking lot. It was an overcast dreary day. It felt like rain could begin to pour at any minute. Amanda had her coat and scarf wrapped tightly around her. A small briefcase was tucked under her arm. Her red cheeks burned against the cold wind.

After reaching the entrance, a blanket of heat covered her. It was a relief. She walked causally up to the front desk and smiled at the lady behind it. “Hello, I’m with The Sun magazine and was wondering if you could tell me what room Cindy Connors is in...”

The old lady quickly answered without showing any emotion on her face, “I’m sorry, that information is for family only.”

Amanda smiled and tried to remain pleasant, “I understand that, but it would be great if you could just tell—”

The woman interrupted, “I’m sorry. You’re going to have to leave. Thank you and have a nice day.”

A phone rang behind the old woman and she gave Amanda one last glare and turned around to answer it. Amanda stuck her tongue out at the woman’s back and was about to turn to leave when she noticed the open chart on the desk. She stepped a little closer to the desk and leaned over, keeping quiet so as not to bring attention to herself. The old woman chatted on the phone with someone named “Margery” and had lost all interest in Amanda.

Scanning over all the names, she reached over and flipped the pages a few times until she found the C’s. “Cawley...Chandlers...Cobb...” Finally, she found Connors. “Connors, Cindy...Room 217.”

Amanda gave the old lady the finger as she walked off towards the elevators. She went to the second floor and followed the arrows pointing towards Cindy’s room. Finally, she found it and walked inside.

It was dark in the room. The windows were drawn closed and the TV was off. Amanda looked around and saw Cindy lying on the bed asleep. A middle-aged woman sat beside the bed in a couch resting her head on her hand, also asleep. Her eyes fluttered open when Amanda walked further in.

“Oh...uh...who’s there?” The woman was still half-asleep.

“Hi, Mrs. Connors?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, hello. I’m Amanda Jenkins, from The Sun magazine. I was wondering if I could ask Cindy...” she looked over at the sleeping girl, she looked pitiful, “or...you...a few questions?”

“Get out,” the woman started to get up, “We’re not going to be bothered by you people. Cindy is not some gossip you can just print in your paper. She’s gone through a traumatic event. Leave now.” It was obvious the woman wanted to yell, but she kept her anger at a whisper so Cindy wouldn’t wake up.

Amanda wasn’t giving up so easily, “Please, just let me stay for a while until Cindy wakes up. I’m not here to exploit your daughter—”

Amanda was startled by the voice that interrupted her, “You have to warn everyone...”

Amanda and Cindy’s mother looked over at the bed to see Cindy sitting up, eyes open wide. “What did you say, Cindy?”

The young girl was clearly exhausted, “You have to warn everyone about the website...”

Cindy’s mother looked worried, “Honey...what’re you talking about—”

“It’s dangerous! You have to tell everyone!”

Amanda tried to calm the girl down, “It’s ok, darling. I will. I will... Now, what do you want me to tell everyone? What website?”

“The website me and Caitlin...” her voice trailed off at the mention of Caitlin’s name, “..The website me and Caitlin looked at. The one she had looked at two days earlier. That’s how long it takes!”

“How long what takes?”

“T-the...” Cindy took a deep breath, “...change.”

“The change...like what happened to Caitlin?”

“Yes! The same thing that’s going to happen to me if you don’t get me out of here by tomorrow night!” She looked at her mother when she said that.

Mrs. Connors just shushed her and patted her arm, “You’re going to be just fine, baby. Don’t worry. We’re going to take care of you here—”

“That’s not good enough! You have to stop the website! Nothing else could have done that to her. You didn’t see what I saw. She transformed right in front of my eyes.”

Amanda took out her pen and pad, “What is this website exactly?”

Amanda finished up with Cindy and left. She thanked her mother, who still didn’t seem to approve of her, and thanked Cindy. Cindy had fallen back asleep by the time Amanda left. She got back in her car and headed towards her home.

Amanda lived alone. She was twenty-seven years old and had never married. Relationships had come and gone. No kids, no close family. Just her and her job. But she was happy with that.

She arrived home, walked through the front door and put her things on her desk. She fixed herself some lunch and began to straighten out her research materials.

Cindy had shown no signs of drug use. Her blood was alcohol-free and she appeared to be of sound mind. The trauma of witnessing her friend transform the way it was being told she did was enough to require some medical attention. Caitlin’s location was still being kept secret.

Amanda looked through her notes some more in front of the computer the rest of the night. She had the news on in the background, not really watching it. She was about to turn in for the night when she found where she had written down the website Cindy was talking about. “Bimbo.com” she said out loud. She reached for the mouse and opened up her Internet browser. Images of the descriptions of Caitlin’s change flowed through her thoughts.

What if it were true... she wondered. She laughed at herself for entertaining such a thought. Finally, she typed in the address and clicked GO. The page loaded before finally coming up saying the “page could not be found”. She stared at the blank page for a moment, hypnotized by it almost. She thought she could see something...barely. Behind the page... Then it was gone.

“Hmmmm...” she hummed to herself, “Just as I thought.” It was twelve o’clock. She turned the computer off, then the TV and wondered back to her bedroom where she slept soundly until the sun came up.