The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Dot Com

By MrGrey

Chapter 2: Sunday

Amanda opened her eyes, stretching with a long breath of air. She sat up straight in bed, feeling the cold air on her nipples as the blanket rolled off her. Amanda put her feet on the ground and stood up. Her ass jiggled as she walked out her room and down the hall.

That’s when she stopped dead in her tracks. She looked down at herself, “What the f—". Her mind raced, trying to figure out what was going on. “I had clothes on...” Amanda quickly walked back to her room and scanned the floor. Sure enough, her nightshirt and underwear were in a pile in the corner.

She walked over to them and picked them up. “Did I take these off in my sleep?” she wondered. Amanda rubbed her tits to find they were extremely sensitive. “Oh my!” She could feel a slight tingle in her crotch as she stroked her nipples.

She decided to forget about it. She took her shower, got dressed and began to gather her materials for the day. Today, she planned on finding Caitlin. Surely, someone must know where this girl was being kept.

As she picked up her notepad, she glanced at the computer. The screen was blank. She remembered trying to look at that web page Cindy had given her. What if... she started to ponder, but quickly shook it from her head. The nightclothes were just a coincidence. Though, she wouldn’t mind some good sex tonight... Maybe I can head to a bar tonight after I wrap this work up and pick me up a one-nighter... she found herself thinking. It didn’t even cross her mind that she had never had a “one-nighter”.

Amanda drove sped down the road, toward the local police station. She squirmed in her seat the whole way there. She was definitely hornier than average. She never thought to wonder why, she just knew she needed some release.

Her hand snaked it’s way down her long, black skirt and slowly began to rub her clit in little circles. A smile came over her face as she enjoyed the thrill of playing with herself as she drove down the highway.

She stopped at a traffic light and glanced at the car on her left. A dark-haired man was staring at her through a pair of sunglasses. She smiled back at him and began rubbing herself faster. The stranger smiled back and pointed in front of them. She looked up and noticed the light had turned green. Blushing, she pulled her hand from her crotch. The man sped off and she slowly accelerated.

Upon reaching the police station, she smoothed her skirt out. She decided to hike it up a bit, figuring the men inside might be a bit more cooperative if she showed a bit more skin. Using the same logic, she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse.

She was bombarded with stares as she walked through the lobby. The man behind the front desk tried his best to keep his eyes above her neck, but she caught him glancing down every now and then. This is kinda fun... she thought.

“Can I help you, ma’am?” he choked out, sweating.

“Sure officer, I was just wondering if I can get a little info from you,” she smiled, leaning forward.

“W-what kind of info?”

“I need to know what hospital Caitlin O’Brien is being kept at...”

The cop gained a little composure and looked down at his papers, “I’m sorry ma’am, that information is classified.”

Amanda wasn’t giving up so easily, “But, officer...” she slowly reached up to her blouse and undid a third button. Her white bra was now visible under her shirt. “I’d do anything to know...” A part of her head was asking, why am I doing this? This isn’t like me at all... But, Amanda kept her flirting at full force.

The police officer, trying not to stare down the pretty lady’s shirt, said, “I-I’m sorry ma’am, but that’s a tit—er, I, uh, mean, a bit...private and only for family and friends.”

Amanda hooked her hands atop the cups of her bra and began to pull down, “But, officer... I am a friend. See...?” Then, she let her tits fall out of her bra in front of this stranger. The officer’s mouth hung open as he stared at Amanda’s tits. “I can show more if you can show me more...”

“Oh! Uh, of course, it’s Grandview Mental Hospital! Want me to spell that? You need the address?”

Amanda quickly tucked her hanging tits away and winked at the perverted cop, “That’s ok...” Then she just turned and strutted away, shirt still open.

Driving toward the hospital, she wondered why she resorted to flashing a stranger to get the information she needed. She had always had a knack for tricking information out of people, what had happened? She didn’t know, but it did feel pretty good to be in that much control. She knew that cop would’ve begged to fuck her, and, the funny thing is, she probably would’ve let him. She needed some sex now. In any form... She wouldn’t have even known the man’s name, but that seemed to turn her on even more.

She parked her car in the hospitals parking garage, got out, and fixed her outfit. She had to get out of her slut mode that had kind of taken over back there. Now, it was time to be professional. She grabbed her bag and headed toward the entrance.

She told the woman at the desk that she was here to see her dear friend Caitlin and provide her with all the support she possibly could. Surprisingly, this was good enough for the desk clerk. The woman seemed a little...ditzy. Those are always the easiest to fool. Before Amanda walked off, she saw an old Post-it note by the computer with the words “Bimbo.com” written on it. Hmmm...she must’ve heard about the web page too, Amanda figured.

Taking the elevator to the fourth floor, she exited and turned left. Caitlin was being held in a rubber room. Apparently, she had to be put in a straight jacket to keep her from “servicing the male guards and herself”. Amanda found room D-4 and peeked through the window...

Inside, a young, teenager sat in the corner, smiling to herself. The straight jacket kept her arms hugged around her. A spacey look was present in her eyes as she giggled and looked around the room. Her brown hair had been replaced with a bright blonde, just as Cindy had told police.

“Can I help you, miss?” a voice from behind her asked, startling her.

Amanda jumped and spun around, “Oh! Oh, sorry, you scared me...” she caught her breath, “I’m just hear to conduct an interview with Caitlin. Is it alright for me to go in now?”

The guard gave her a suspicious look, “No one told me about any reporter... Are you supposed to be here?”

Amanda gave him a fake smile, “Do you really think I could have made it all the way up here without getting caught?”

This seemed to do it for the guard. He shrugged his shoulders and reached for a pile of keys hanging from his belt. Picking one out, he inserted it into the lock and opened the door. Amanda thanked him and stepped inside.

The door slammed shut behind her and she saw the guard watching her from the little circular window. Amanda turned back to face Caitlin O’Brien, sitting in the corner.

“Like, hi! I’m Caitlin!” the perky teen said.

Amanda walked over to her and sat down beside her, “Hello, Caitlin. My name is Amanda Jenkins. I’m a reporter for The Sun magazine. Do you know what that is?” The blonde teen just looked off into space with a dumb grin on her face. “Nevermind. I just want to ask you a few questions about what happened Friday night. Do you remember what happened on Friday?”

“Oh totally! I, like, went to Cindy’s house and I got her to look at the web page thingy. Then, these people, like, came and got me and brought me here,” Caitlin explained, her arms wrapped around her waist. “They, like, don’t let you play were your pussy here for some reason... I can’t reach it.” She struggled a bit in her strait jacket. A damp spot was visible between Caitlin’s legs. Amanda could feel her own pussy getting wet.

Amanda reached into her bag pulled out Caitlin’s school photo. She held it up to Caitlin’s face. “Caitlin. Do you remember who this is?”

The bimbofied teen stared at the picture for a minute then giggled, “Yeah! Like, that’s me! Before I saw the pretty web page!”

This caught Amanda’s attention, “Web page?”

“Yeah, like, bimbo dot com!”

“What does that web page do?” She remembered Cindy claiming the website is what caused “the change”.

“It, like, makes you pretty...” Caitlin grinned as she said this, then finished off with a giggle. “Have you looked at it yet?”

“Yes I have. Does that mean I’m going to turn into...” Amanda couldn’t find the right words, “...well...like you?”

Caitlin just giggled, “Cindy’s gonna be real pretty tonight. It’s, like, been two days.”

“Two days... Why two days?”

“That’s how long it, like, takes... Probably cuz it’s so easy to remember! Hee hee!”

Amanda had looked at it last night. If this is true, she has until tomorrow night to figure out what’s going on. This was turning out to be a little more than just a news story. She was involved now, more than she’d like to be...

Caitlin giggled, “Are you excited to become a bimbo?”

Amanda sped quickly to the hospital. She knew something was wrong. Her mind seemed to be stuck on sex, and cocks, and tits, and fucking, and sucking, and—

“Stop it!” she yelled in the empty car. She couldn’t clear her head. She was feeling like she would fuck a total stranger right now. This was not like her at all. Nothing was making sense. She just knew she had to get to Cindy’s hospital room to see if this was all true. The police report said the Cindy had viewed the web page at approximately ten o’clock. That time was fast approaching as the sky got darker and darker.

She parked in the parking garage and headed straight for the elevators. A young doctor got on with her. The doors closed and her mind immediately filled images of her sucking his cock and letting him fuck her in the ass. Amanda began sweating and breathing heavily.

Luckily, the doors opened and they both stepped off. Otherwise, she would’ve probably raped the poor guy. The clock read that she had about fifteen minutes until Cindy’s possible deadline. If what everyone was telling her was true, then Amanda knew she was in a lot of trouble. She hurried down the hall to Cindy’s room to find the door closed.

Amanda knocked and then entered when there was no answer. She walked in to find Cindy wide-awake in her bed and staring at the clock across from her bed. She was alone.

“Cindy?” Amanda asked, almost whispering.

“It’s too late for me...” Cindy muttered, all hope lost.

“We don’t know that for sure.”

Cindy just laughed at Amanda’s denial, “I’m sure Caitlin felt the same way.”

Amanda sat on the edge of her bed and held her hand, “You’re going to be fine. Don’t worry.” Cindy didn’t seem to believe this. “Where’s your mother at?”

Cindy didn’t take her eyes off the clock as the second’s hand slowly inched its way to her doom, “She had to go to work. She’s been up here for the past two days.”

They sat quietly after that. The ticking of the clock getting louder and louder in their heads. “It’s gonna happen soon...” Cindy whispered, “You should call the doctor’s down here, they’re gonna have to pin me down. Tie me up...”

“What do you mean?” An image of Caitlin struggling in her strait jacket popped into Amanda’s head.

“Caitlin was trying to...do stuff to the policemen when they came to get her,” her eyes began to water up, “She was acting so different. It wasn’t even her anymore... Please don’t let me act that way.”

Amanda really felt sorry for this poor girl, “Honey, you’re going to be fine. Just try to rela—” Then it hit her. Cindy’s chest was slowly expanding in front of her eyes.

Cindy didn’t seem to notice. But she did notice Amanda’s strange look, “What? What is it?”

“My god...” Next, Amanda watched as Cindy’s hair began to get lighter and lighter. It was all happening so quickly. Amanda pulled the blanket off of Cindy to see what was happening. Her waist had shrunk considerably. Her breasts were almost a double D at this point.

“Oh no...it’s happening. It’s really happening!” Cindy began to panic. “No! This can’t happen to me! I have a life!” Her hair began to get longer and blonder. Next, her lips filled out. “Please... (hee hee) make it, like, stop...” Amanda was dumbfounded as she heard Cindy’s voice become higher and squeakier.

“Cindy?!” Amanda called, seeing if the teenage girl was still herself.

“Hee hee, like, Cindy’s totally scared! Don’t wanna be a bimbo!” Her tits were still growing and her ass had begun to get a bigger and rounder as well. “Cindy’s head, like, feels like a balloon! Hee hee! Can’t think no more...”

“Cindy! You have to try! Don’t let it get you! Just hold on, I’ll get the nurse!” Amanda began to open the door.

“No, it’s, like, too late miss reporter lady! (Giggle) I’m already a dumb, horny cunt now! Cindy’s, like, gone! Isn’t it cool?!”

Amanda turned around to see a platinum blonde super model standing beside the bed. The woman that used to be Cindy O’Brien stumbled over to Amanda and took her hand. She led her back to the bed and made her sit down. Amanda could only stare wide-eyed at the transformation that had taken place before her. “Cindy... This can’t be true...”

Cindy just giggled, “Oh, it’s totally true! It’s not so bad. I, like, feel much better now. I used to be scared, but, like, now... (Giggle) It’s easier just to not think about nothing.”

“I have to stop this,” Amanda said, mostly to herself.

“Oh, you can’t stop it...” Amanda locked eyes with the grinning bimbo. “It’s going to, like, happen no matter what. When did you look at Bimbo.com?”

Amanda almost didn’t want to admit it, “L-last night...”

Cindy giggled and clapped her hands together, “Cool! So, like, tomorrow night you’ll be a dumb whore too! I can’t wait!”

Cindy giggled and giggled. Amanda couldn’t listen any longer. She stood up and walked out. She walked straight out the entrance doors into the rain that had begun to fall. She found her car in the garage and drove straight home.

The rest of the night, she sat in her living room, fingering herself. She was scared to death about what was going to happen to her. She couldn’t deny it any more. But, she needed some tension relieved. She had been so horny all day. Now, she knew why. That website had effected her brain. The effects would get stronger and stronger until...

She had to figure out how to get out of this. There must be something she can do to stop it from happening. That’s what she would do tomorrow. That’s what she would do with her last day as a respectable woman. She would try her best to keep this fate from happening.

But would she be successful? Amanda didn’t want to dwell on that too much. Instead, she rubbed her clit to orgasm and passed out on the floor. There she slept through the night.