The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Dot Com

By MrGrey

Chapter 3: Monday

Mmmmm... I feel so...yummy...

Amanda was sprawled out on the floor, moaning with a big smile plastered on her face. She had taken her clothes off in her sleep again and her tits were proudly out on display as she laid on her back. The light from outside slowly brought her out of her slumber...

The smile quickly faded as she awakened and glanced down at her nude body. “Oh god... This can’t be happening...” But, she knew that it was. She had watched Cindy O’Brien transform into a ditzy, bimboslut in front of her own eyes last night. And, she knew that it was because of a website called Bimbo Dot Com. A website that she herself had viewed.

If she didn’t figure out how to stop this, she would meet the same fate as Cindy.

She sat up and dusted herself off, tits jiggling as she stood up. Examining herself, she noticed her breasts had slightly swelled. “Shit, it must be starting...” Cindy had reported that Caitlin’s behavior had altered slightly prior to the “change”. It must cause subtle changes before the...deadline, she figured. She wondered what else was in store for her today.

But, lucky for her, she had a plan. Amanda quickly redressed and picked up the phone. Dialing the number of a close friend, she waited for a response.

“Hello?” a young male voice answered.

“Dave...” Amanda almost broke down at the sound of his voice.

“Wha—? Amanda? Is that you?”

“Yeah, it’s me.”

“What is it? What’s wrong?!” He could hear the desperation in her voice.

“I need your help...” When she finally admitted that, she began to cry over the phone with her ex-husband.

Dave arrived at Amanda’s apartment within the hour, it was now about 10 o’clock in the morning. She embraced him when he entered the door. It had been about two years since they had seen each other. The divorce had ended more with sadness than with anger. They had just had to come to terms with the fact that they were incompatible as a couple.

She sat Dave down and explained her situation to him. Surprisingly, he was quick to believe her. “Down worry Amanda, we’re gonna figure this out. Nothing’s going to happen to you.” He comforted her as much as he could and she did start to feel a little better. “Now, what was this website again?”

“It’s ‘bimbo.com’,” she said. She had called Dave not only because he was the only person who would help her, but because he was a computer programmer. He designed webpages and other such things. If anyone could figure this thing out, it was him. Hacking was also one of his special skills...

He typed in the address and hesitated to press “enter”. “Nothing’s going to happen to me if I view is it, right?”

Amanda shook her head, “There haven’t been any reports of males experiencing any effects. Only females...”

He nodded and hit “enter”. Once again, an error page popped up saying no such page existed. “Well...where is it?”

Amanda scooted her chair up closer, “That is it. This is bimbo.com. It’s just an error page, but somehow, this is the page that does it.” Dave examined the page a little closer, then got a confused look on his face. “What is it?” Amanda asked.

“This text...” He clicked on the text of the page, “I can’t highlight it. It’s not text at all, it’s an image...”

Amanda just confused herself, “I don’t get it...”

“This is just a picture of an error page. It’s not an actual error page.” He looked closer, “It’s just covering something up...”

“Well, what’s it covering up?” Amanda asked, anxiously.

“Hold on a minute,” Dave did a few quick keystrokes and suddenly the error page faded to black. Then, a picture of a woman’s head appeared. She had blonde hair, long eyelashes, full lips... She was the archetype bimbo. Her eyes were closed, but suddenly popped open. They were filled with a pink glowing light that twirled around inside her sockets. Then, a smile crossed her face...

Dave quickly clicked it off. He looked up at Amanda. “What the fuck was that?”

She couldn’t quite find the answer, “I—I think that was it.”

“Do you feel anything? You know...different?” he asked, worried.

“No, it must not be doing anything since, technically, I’ve already seen it. I just didn’t know what I was looking at... Neither did those poor girls... What do you think it was?”

“I looked like some kind of hypnotic, trance...thing.” This was the best description he could come up with.

Amanda could only nod her head. “Can you find where it’s coming from?”

They hit the road at about three o’clock in the afternoon. Remembering back to Saturday night, she had until midnight to find out how to stop this thing.

Dave had traced the IP address to find the location it was coming from. Odd enough, it was coming from a computer at the Washington Library, located not far from Amanda’s home.

They rode in silence for most of the way. Dave finally broke the stillness, “So, how have you been?”

Amanda could only laugh, “I was doing just great. Finally, got out of that damn secretary position and was on my way to some real work. This story would have been a great stepping stool. But, looks like it was my downfall...”

“Don’t talk like that! I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. Okay?”

Once again, Amanda laughed, “I’ll be lucky if I even remember how to write after midnight. Doubt my sex-filled brain will have much room for literacy, huh?” Try as she might, Amanda could not make light of her situation. Her laughter descended into sobs of pain. “I can’t live like that...”

“You won’t have to,” Dave said, not taking his eyes off the road. They sat quietly until he pulled into the parking lot of Washington Library. They walked inside and scanned the computer section. There were about ten computers available. Dave explained their plan, “Ok, we’re gonna have to check all of these computer for the file that’s running online. It’ll probably have some unusual name. Nothing readable...”

With that said, they broke up and went one by one, examining the file system of each computer. They looked through all the My Documents folders, and any other source the program may be located. After searching though all of them, they had found nothing. It was now about seven o’clock. The sun had set. The deadline was drawing near.

“I don’t get it,” Dave said throwing his arms in the air. “It should be here...”

Then, Amanda spotted a lone computer in a backroom. The door was open and was obviously for employees only. No one was around, so Amanda ran back there and sat at the computer. Dave followed behind her. She went to My Documents and found a folder entitled “Bimbos”.

“This is it...” she quietly proclaimed. She clicked the folder and saw a long list of files. One was a JPEG file called “errorpage.jpg”. “We found it!” Amanda began to get excited. Then, she found a file called “48hours.exe”.

Dave looked on, “There’s our little troublemaker...”

Amanda clicked the computer off and pulled Dave back out into the main area of the library. “We have to get back to my office. Mr. Rouse needs to know about this so we can publish it. Then, we can find out who’s making these files. Obviously it’s someone that works here...”

Hurrying back outside, they climbed into the car and headed off toward Sun magazine’s building.

They walked down the hallway toward Mr. Rouse’s office. “This is my boss,” she explained to Dave as they reached his doorway, “Just let me do the talking.” Dave agreed and they entered. It was eight o’clock.

Mr. Rouse was on the phone and just pointed at two chairs in front of his desk. They both sat down and waited.

“Right...just tell the bastard he had it coming!...No...it’s his own damn fault...N—...No...just tell him next time not to drink too much...we’re publishing the story and that’s final!...Goodbye sir!” He hung up the phone, laughing. He looked up at the Amanda and Dave, “I just love it when celebrities do stupid shit when they have a little too much to drink! Now, what can I do for you two...?” He looked especially hard at Dave. Amanda just ignored it and explained what was happening.

“Mr. Rouse, I found the source of the “bimbo dot com” story.”

“Oh really, and where might that be?”

“Well, it’s at the Washington Library. But, the main thing we need to do is get the police to find who works there and get them to reverse it!”

“Reverse what?”

She glanced at Dave then explained how she had viewed the page and had also visited the “new” Caitlin and had watched Cindy’s transformation. “The website is real, Mr. Rouse. And I’m going to turn into a bimbo in four hours if we don’t stop it!”

“Now calm down, Mrs. Jenkins. I’m sure you’re just overreacting. A website can’t just “transform” people into stuff. This ain’t the movies...”

Amanda began to get anxious, “But Mr. R—”

Dave interrupted her, “Listen, Mr...uh...Rouse... I’ve seen what the website actually is, and I must say, I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s obviously some kind of hypnotic trigger that’s implanted into the visitor’s brain causes physical as well as mental changes.”

Vince Rouse just glared at the young man in front of him, “Listen, boy. I don’t much like you coming into my office and mouthing off about all this hypno-bullshit. It’s ridiculous and I’m not going to involve the friggin’ cops. Amanda, just type-up you’re story and submit it to me first thing tomorrow morning if you’re still interested in keeping your job. Now, have a good evening.” He looked back down at his desk and started shuffling through a stack of papers.

Amanda was about to protest again, but Dave spoke up first, “Listen here, Vince. I don’t much like the way you’re speaking to me—”

A horrified look took over Amanda’s face, “How did you know his first name?” Dave didn’t say anything. The three of them just exchanged stares. “I—I never told you his first name. So...how did you know it was Vince?”

Vince just sighed and looked at Dave with a very disappointing glare, “Well, looks like you fucked it up, huh?”

Dave looked at Mr. Rouse, shrugging his shoulders, trying to find the right response. Amanda could only look on in shock. “I—I didn’t mean to—”

“What the hell is going on here,” Amanda was slowly inching her way toward the door. Dave quickly grabbed her arm as she began to thrash and scream. She then felt a hard knock on her head as Vince Rouse brought a large book down on her. She sank into a swirling darkness as the voices of the two men droned out and faded away. Then the blackness overtook her as she fell the ground unconscious.

“Here she comes...”

“That a girl... Open those pretty eyes...”

“Only one hour left...”

Amanda slowly opened her eyes. Dave and Vince were grinning as she stood in front of her. She tried to move but found that she had been tied to her chair. “Wha... What’s happening...?”

They were still in Vince’s office. The door was locked. It was late, so Amanda knew there was no one else in the building. Vince spoke up, “I think you know what’s happening, darling.”

Amanda started regain her strength, “Well, I know that you two are a couple of sick assholes!” She thrashed around, nearly tipping her chair over. “Lemme go!!!”

Dave and Vince just laughed and watched the helpless woman. Dave walked up close to her, “We’ll let you go in just a moment...” He reached his hand out and cupped her breast. Amanda winced away from him, fighting back tears.

“W—why are you doing this?” Amanda pleaded.

Vince just scoffed, “Do you really think I would’ve let you write your own article?” Amanda just stared at the floor. “I had me a great little secretary, but suddenly...she had ambitions?! Come on!” Dave laughed at his friend’s story. “When you came to me saying that you wanted to do this story, I knew that Dave had done his job...”

Amanda slowly raised her head at her former boss, “W—what?”

Dave took over, “You know, for a self-proclaimed intelligent woman, you really aren’t very quick.” Amanda started to realize what was going on. “Your ex-husband! Computer programmer! Wake up!” Amanda just dropped her head. “I’ve been working at the library since we divorced. Guess you don’t read much... Never seen you in there.” Dave looked over his shoulder and grinned at Mr. Rouse.

Amanda cleared her throat, “So...it was you? You made that page? You...did that to those poor girls?”

Dave shrugged his shoulders, “Hey, they seem pretty happy now! As will you in a few minutes!” Amanda’s eyed opened wide as she looked around for a clock. It was now 11:55. “Got any last words as a smart, respectable woman?” Amanda just glared at him. “Hmmm...guess not.”

The two men took their seats across from her and waited. After a minute, a smile crossed over Dave’s face. “Say, Amanda. Your hair looks really nice...”

Amanda’s heart rate picked up. She knew what was happening. Her hair was turning blonde. “Oh god...no...” She could feel her pussy getting warmer and warmer. Fidgeting in her seat, she tried again, unsuccessfully, to free herself from the ropes. This just entertained the two men even more. They clapped their hands and made hoots at her.

“Go on! Fight it, darling!”

“Yeah, that just makes it better!”

Looking up at the clock, Amanda watched helplessly as the seconds hand slowly ticked away to her doom. It was 11:59... It slowly rounded the six and made it’s way to seven.

She felt her tits stretching out, causing tension in the ropes around her chest.

Passing the seven and going on to eight...

Her mouth felt numb as she felt her lips swelling up.

Eight to nine...

Her hair grew longer and longer as her tits got larger and larger...

Nine to ten...

“This, like, can’t happen to Amanda...” she said quietly, her voice now several octaves higher.

Ten to eleven...

“Amanda’s smart! Amanda’s smart!” She struggled even more as her mind slowly fogged up. Her brain started to feel like a big wall was being built in front of it. Her thoughts slowed down as her IQ dropped.

Then, time was up. Amanda’s eyes grew wider and wider as she convulsed a little in her chair. Dave and Vince exchanged excited glances as they watched the changes. Then, she relaxed and a dopey grin crossed over her face.

“Like, hey guys!” Amanda had become much perkier now. Her mouth hung open as she looked back and forth at the two men. She pouted as she looked down at her ropes, “Hey! Like, Mandi’s tied up!” But, then a giggle shot through the room, “Kewl!” She giggled even more and looked at Dave and Vince with lust in her eyes, “Is this, like, how you’re gonna fuck Mandi?”

Vince smiled and stood up, leaving the drooling Dave in his seat, “No, darling.” He reached behind her and began untying the knot. He only got a little bit undone when the tension from her GG tits shot the rope off of her. He untied her hands and feet and watched as she stood up, rubbing her head.

“Like, that’s totally better! Mandi gonna get some cock now?”

Dave and Vince didn’t even answer. Instead that rushed at the dumb bimbo, formerly Amanda Jenkins, and began to rip her clothing off her body.

“Awesome! I, like, love it rough and stuff!” She giggled as her shirt was torn from her body. Her tits sprang out, making her giggle even more. “Hee hee, like, Mandi’s got big tits...” She rocked her chest back and forth, making her fun bags swing back and forth. The two men yanked her skirt off and tossed it into the corner. They stared hungrily at their prey. “Guys, like, I’m soooo horny right now. Hee hee!”

She sat up on Vince’s desk, pulled her panties off and dropped them on the floor. Leaning back, she spread her legs wide and giggled, “Come on boys... Mandi’s waiting!” Dave and Vince bounded at the bimbo and fought with their zippers to get their pants off. Vince got his pants undone and pulled out his large cock. Amanda just cooed and giggled as she reached for it. Grasping it in her hand, she was surprised to have Dave’s cock suddenly shoved in her mouth as he climbed on top of the desk.

“Mmmphh... Ith’s, like, stho bigth!” she said, her voice muffled by the dick between her lips. Vince yanked her up by her waist and spun her onto her stomach across the desk. Amanda wiggled her ass, invitingly. She couldn’t help but giggle as Vince slowly penetrated her cunt and began to piston in and out of her as she squealed in delight. Dave pulled his cock out of her mouth and grabbed a handful of her hair. By reflex, Mandi held her tongue out and awaited the loud of cum Dave had for her. “Ooooo! You gonna, like, cum in Mandi’s mouth?” Her question was answered by the stream of cum shot across her mouth. She licked all over her mouth, catching every little bit as her pussy was pounded from behind.

Vince grunted as he continued to fuck his employee, “Ugh...tell me how it feels, bitch...” Sweat poured from her forehead as he slapped her ass. SMACK!

Amanda gasped, then giggled, “Hee hee! Like, your cock feels totally good! Could you maybe, like, stick it in my ass?” she asked hopefully.

Vince grinned as he pulled out of “Mandi’s” cunt, “Of course, baby...” Amanda giggled as she felt Vince’s member slide between her ass and shove inside her. She squealed as her virgin ass was used.

“Oh god! That cock is, like, so big! My ass feels soooo yum—!” Her sentence was cut off my Dave’s cock re-entering her mouth.

Dave grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock deep in her throat. “How’s that feel, slut? Thought you could just leave me, huh? Thought we just weren’t...“compatible”, I think, is the word you used...”

Amanda’s eyed looked confused as Dave allowed her pull the dick from her throat, “Compat—Com—Huh?” She giggled and grabbed the shaft of his cock and started jerking him off. She licked up and down his cock, juggling his balls with her tongue. Then, she began jerking him off into her mouth. Dave felt his cock about to explode again as Mandi giggled and jerked his cock off, feeding her new found cum addiction. “Mmmmmmmm...tasty...” she moaned as she aimed the spraying cum into her awaiting mouth.

She then felt Vince picking up his pace as he began slamming her ass harder and harder. She felt his grip on her waist tighten as another load of cum was shot into her asshole.

The two men dropped her on the desk and climbed off. The naked slut rolled onto her back, getting sweat all over Vince’s paperwork, a dumb, slutty grin permanently on her face. “That was great, boys...” she said, almost to herself.

The two men sat back, out of breath and watched the new Amanda Jenkins unconsciously start to twirl her hair as she stared into space. Her other hand snaked it’s way between her legs and slid into her sopping cunt. She giggle more and more as she brought herself to orgasm.

Dave looks over to Vince, “...(pant)...(pant)...so...what are we gonna...(pant)..do with her...?”