The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Dot Com

By MrGrey

Epilogue: One Week Later

“Ummmm...Mr. Vince, sir... That, like, phone thingy’s making those noises again...” the pouting bimbo said, standing in Vince Rouse’s office.

Vince sighed and put his pen down, “What did I say last time?” Mandi looked off into space, trying to come up with a good answer. “Pick up the phone and tell me who it is...”

Mandi’s face lit up with a giggle, “Oh yeah! I totally remember now!” The cute bimbo skipped off down the hall. Her cut-off jeans held snuggly against her round ass as her tits bounced through her blouse, which was tied up at the bottom to show her stomach, complete with a naval ring.

She sat back on her desk and answered the phone, “Like, Mr. Vince’s—I mean, Rouse’s office. This is his secretary Mandi, how can I, like, help you!” she said, proudly and perky. “Oh, hey Davey!...yeah, he’s, like, doing work stuff...Yeah! I’ll stop by tonight! My pussy’s been missing your big dick a lot!...Totally, I’ll go get him!”

She skipped back down the hall and plopped back into her chair, giggling as it spun around. She stomped her feet back on the ground to stop it and picked up her nail filer. She admired her long, red nails and ran the filer across them.

She loved her job. Vince treated her so nicely. What other boss would allow his employee’s sit under his desk and suck him off while he did his work. This was truly her passion in life. All she wanted was to please men! She realized that this was her purpose in life.

Maybe I’ll go hang out with Cindy and Caitlin later on! she thought, excitedly. They had become good friends after Caitlin was released from the hospital. Both of the teenage girls had to drop out of school, since reading and writing was a bit beyond them now. They found various jobs around town, mostly at strip clubs. Mandi figured she’d get Vince to bring her to the strip joint again and get her drunk like last time. The club owners ended up closing the club up for the night and letting Mandi, Cindy, and Caitlin fuck the whole staff.

Mandi giggled and fidgeted in her seat as she anticipated the night ahead.

“Oh, Mandi...!” She hurried into Vince’s office to see what he needed.

“Yes, Mr. Vince?”

He didn’t say anything. Instead, he just pushed his chair back from his desk with his legs and waited. Mandi smiled, knowing what this meant. She walked around to the back of his desk, undoing her top as she strutted across the room. Her tits feel out as she tossed her shirt to the side and got down on her knees. She scooted backwards on her ass, under the desk as Vince smiled at her, petting her head saying, “Good girl...good girl...”

He pulled his chair back up to his desk and began his work again. Mandi sat happily under the desk for the next hour, carrying out her job.

THE END