The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The CPA

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 4 — Round 2

“Ok Suzanna, what’s your first case of the second round going to be?”

“Case 22 please Jack.”

“Another cash case, you’re up to $1000! That’s a good start to the round Suzanna.”

The crowd had remained mostly silent at both of the last two cash cases. They were waiting for the next Bimbo case so they could participate in the show again.

“Thanks Jack, how about case number 8?”

“Oh, case number 8 is your 8th Bimbo case!”

The crowd cheered, Jack smiled and waved at them to settle down.

“Let’s check out what the category and options are...

Vocabulary! With the random options being... Less is More, Street Slang, Positive Outlook and Proper English!

Audience what’s it going to be?

And the result is... Less is More!”

Suzanna started to suspect where the audience was going now and she didn’t like it.

Once more the fog came over Suzanna’s mind, once it left Suzanna still felt the same and was thinking like normal but she knew something must be different.

“Suzanna, I don’t think the audience has bought your contrite act. I think the audience has seen through it and doesn’t want to hear much more of it, how about you?” Jack said with an evil grin.

“Uh hun.” Was all Suzanna replied with.

“Anything else to add to that Suzanna?” Jack egged her on.

“Nope.”

“Well that’s better don’t you think Audience?” Jack encouraged the audience this time, getting a huge round of applause out of them.

“So from now on Suzanna, you’re going to use language in a very economical way. If a one word answer will do that’s what you’ll use. If a grunt or moan will suffice, that will be your response. Of course single syllable words will be some of your favourite things as well.

But before we move on, let’s talk about that name of yours. Suzanna is three whole syllables, wouldn’t it be better if it was less?”

Suzanna shuttered, she knew deep down the answer but didn’t want to say it.

“Wouldn’t it be better as... say... Suzi?” The crowd cheered at Jack’s suggestion.

As soon as Suzanna heard it her new vocabulary made the connection in her mind.

“Yea Suzi!” she replied before she could process another thought.

“Well now that that is out of the way Suzi, let’s move on to your next case...”

Suzi’s plan had backfired, her last avenue of influencing the audience was gone, now she really was in deep trouble. She had to get a lot of cash cases soon if there was to have any hope of winning the game.

“20.”

“Well then let’s see what is in case number 20... Oh my Suzi ... Bimbo number 9!”

“Well Suzi, it’s time for a new career and the options are... Trophy Wife, Dating for Profit, Personal Trainer and Filming Fornication!

Audience?”

Suzi’s old career as a CFO was over, she didn’t like any of the options but it was looking less likely she would have to think too much about it in the near future any way.

“Filming Fornication! Well Suzi I think the audience has definitely gotten in to its groove now. Your big new tits, small frame, limited speaking and your desire to be on film has landed you a starring role as a porn star. You’ll be in front of the camera in no time making sure that tiny bikini comes off for all the world to see!”

The fog rolled in again and once it had left Suzi knew what was wrong this time. She was on camera but there wasn’t a dick in sight, let alone in her!

“Ok Suzi, what’s your next case?”

“7.”

“Oh that’s a tough break Suzi, Bimbo case number 10.”

“Need cock!” She replied.

“Oh, I know Suzi, on camera and no one to fornicate with... but even so we have a new category, Compulsion! The options are... Flirting with Disaster, Small Things in Tight Places, Cream Pie Addict and Proving Them Right.

Now audience, I normally don’t play favourites with the options, but I think there is one here that would make a lot of sense given Suzi’s past profession.”

Suzi was having trouble concentrating on anything but Jack’s trousers, where she knew there must be a dick she could get inside of her.

“And the audience has chosen wisely again... Suzi you’re a CPA again, a Cream Pie Addict that is!”

The fog engulfed her again as the Collar of Fate glowed.

“Ok, Suzie, last case of the round, what will it be?”

“12.”

“Another cash case Suzi! Well done you’re up to $10,000!

Ok Suzi, you haven’t reached the billion dollars yet so we know you have to keep going, but let’s see what The Accountant has to offer, I think it might be the same as last time.

Yep, same deal Suzi, just give up and go full Bimbo right now.

“No way, let’s go!” Was all she could get out of her new vocabulary.