The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Girl Who Became Someone Else

CODES: mf, md, mc

SYNOPSIS: Elizabeth sees the game show as a quick way to get some free cosmetic enhancements, but will the audience give her what she wants?

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature and is suitable for adults only. If you think this is likely to offend you, please don’t read it. That said, I hope you enjoy it and recognize its satirical heart (in real life, be nice to people!)

Many thanks to TheHandsThatLead for allowing me to piggyback on his glorious creations—if you haven’t read his Bimbo or Billionaire stories, I recommend reading them first, mine is just a curious adjunct.

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Girl Who Became Someone Else

by PetaPan

Based on the work of TheHandsThatLead

Chapter 1 — Opening Credits

The curtain rose as the theme music reverberated around the studio. The audience prompter raised his hands for the live studio audience to applaud. Elizabeth touched the cold metal of the “Collar of Fate”, its nanites now fully dispersed throughout her body, just waiting for the commands from the show’s technical team. She shivered as if a cold draft had just passed through her. It hadn’t.

“Yes folks it’s time to answer the question that is on all of our minds...Is she…a Bimbo… or a Billionaire!” the announcer’s voice came across the PA. On the large display screen Elizabeth could see the clips being played of her getting the collar attached and activated. She looked confident and smiled at the camera, but now she felt a touch of nerves.

On the left hand side of the stage was a simple pedestal. On the right were two large columns of 12 monitors. The first was labelled “Bimbo” and the second “Cash”. In the centre of the stage were 24 make-up cases on clear pedestals that glowed neon pink. Each case was numbered from 1 to 24. Inside each case was either a dollar sign or a chrome silhouette of a bimbo.

“Thanks Dan, now to get to today’s contestant... Elizabeth!” the crowd went wild as Jack, the MC, walked over to her with a big fake grin on his face.

“So Elizabeth, tell us about yourself...”

“Hi Jack, well I’m 22 years old and as you can probably tell from my accent I come from England. I graduated from university last year in business management, but when I saw this show I just knew it was the way to go. Even if I don’t win all the money, I’ll get the most fantastic make-over, a body and looks I could never afford to buy for myself—I just have to make sure I pull out at the right time—that’s where so many of the players go wrong! And then I’ll be able to get a rich husband who will keep me in the lap of luxury I deserve. If you do the math it’s a no-brainer, pulling out at the end of the first round is the golden rule.”

“Well, sounds like your lining yourself up as a trophy wife already, Elizabeth! Just remember, it will be the audience that decides what you look like and what direction your life will go in—don’t take them for granted!”

Jack’s words seemed to hit home with Elizabeth, as she swallowed and glanced nervously at the audience.

“Anyway Elizabeth, we’ll talk some more later about you, but now I have just one question for you... are you ready to play… Bimbo or Billionaire?” the crowd screamed in unison with Jack as he asked the question. It was of course rhetorical, Elizabeth had signed the contract and the nanites were already in her body. It was only after the roar died down that Elizabeth could answer.

“I sure am Jack! I’m ready to play!” the crowd once more broke out in applause.

Elizabeth caught a glimpse of herself in one of the off stage monitors. She was self-conscious to be in the skimpy outfit. It was a simple thong that completely revealed her butt cheeks and a tube top that barely covered her breasts, both in neon pink. They were made out of a stretchy Lycra and were needed to ensure the censors wouldn’t fine the production company, but they didn’t leave much to the imagination.

“Ok Elizabeth, I just need to take care of a few housekeeping items here and we can get going. First of I’d like to bring everyone’s attention to our case girl Chrissi!”

A spotlight focused on Chrissi, who was dressed in a tiny neon pink sequined dress, and the buxom blonde bimbo waved and giggled as the crowd gave another riotous round of applause.

“As most of you know, Chrissi was the unluckiest contestant to ever play our game here and opened twelve bimbo cases in a row. But we just couldn’t let her leave with nothing so instead we didn’t let her leave at all and she’s been with us ever since!

“In the back of the studio we also have the fine technical folks who will be operating the Collar of Fate tonight, we won’t get a chance to see them but we’ll certainly see their work on stage!

“And of course we cannot forget our generous benefactor, who has put up the billion dollar prize! Our mystery man that we simply call ‘The Accountant’". A pitch black area above the columns of monitors was suddenly backlit revealing a person sitting at a desk but obscured in darkness so all that was visible was his silhouette.

“Of course you all know our board, two sides with twelve steps each, revealed one at a time as the cases are opened. As always the cash side starts at a penny and works its way up to one billion dollars!

The Bimbo side is divided in two halves. The first six are physical changes that the ‘Collar of Fate’ will make to you and the second half are mental changes. Each of the changes will be selected by an audience vote from a list of four random selections from our database!” Once more the roar from the crowd was immense and Jack cheered them on as well.

“Ok Elizabeth, this is the last chance for you to back out of the show, do you still want to play?”

“Let’s play Jack!”