The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Girl Who Became Someone Else

Chapter 2 — Round 1

“Elizabeth, step on to the pedestal and let the game begin!”

As she took the step up, the crowd cheered once more. A cameraman moved around behind Elizabeth and the monitors showed her bare butt cheeks in close up as she mounted the pedestal.

Parts of the audience started to chant “Bimbo! Bimbo!” Jack waved his hands to quieten the noise once more. Elizabeth took a deep breath to calm herself.

“Ok Elizabeth, as you know we have five rounds here. In the first round you have to open 12 cases, the second 6 cases, the third 3, the fourth and fifth rounds are 1 case each to see if you win the billion dollars or not. That means I need 12 numbers from 1 to 24 from you right now.”

“Let’s start with 6 first, Jack.”

The pedestal with case 6 on it started flashing but Chrissi remained still.

“Chrissi, could you please open the case please?” Jack said.

“Um, what was the number again?”

“Number 6 please?”

“Oh, where is that, Jack?” Chrissi was distracted, one of her hands was rubbing the side of her breast.

“The one flashing honey.” Jack said with a smirk and the crowd laughed right along with him.

Chrissi struggled with the case and finally opened it revealing the dreaded Bimbo symbol.

“Oh tough luck on the first case Elizabeth, hopefully that won’t be an indication of how the rest of the game will go.”

Elizabeth returned a rueful smile.

“Ok folks, let’s reveal the first Bimbo change and the four randomly selected items our audience gets to vote on!”

The music came to a crescendo as the first monitor in the Bimbo column came to life.

“Category is Hair! And the four voting options are... Platinum Waterfall, Black Mohican, Long Red Ringlets and Bald! Ok folks use the pads on your arm rests and vote for which one you want. Elizabeth, what do you think of the choices?”

“I would really like to be blonde, Jack! But I guess it is not up to me!” Elizabeth had light brown hair that hung just above her shoulders. She looked at the audience hopefully—they always chose good options for hair, she said to herself. She hadn’t seen one show where the contestant hadn’t got great hair!

“It is the most popular choice, statistically, but that means nothing until our audience has chosen. One thing is for certain, Elizabeth, your brown hair is going to be gone in a few moments.”

“I can live with that Jack!”

“Ok, voting is complete and let’s have the answer please!”

The graphic on the display flipped over and revealed “Black Mohican”.

There was a big “Ooohhh” from the audience. Elizabeth was stunned. Tears sprang immediately from her eyes.

“Wow, that is a shock!” remarked Jack. “That is only the second time that option has ever been selected by our audience! Maybe telling them what you want isn’t a great tactic, Elizabeth?”

Elizabeth didn’t reply; she was trembling.

“But the audience has spoken! Oh great technical team, please activate the Collar of Fate!”

Elizabeth felt her scalp start to burn. The collar was glowing and flashing various shades of pink. It took only a few seconds until the transformation was complete.

There was another “Ooooh” from the audience and then they burst into spontaneous applause. Her mousy locks were gone, in fact all the hair on the side of her head was gone, leaving her pale scalp clean and shiny. A four inch wide strip of hair was all that remained, running from front to back across the middle of her head, now coloured a pitch black. This had been teased up into a series of six inch high spikes running in line from front to back, like something found on the back of a dinosaur—or an extreme punk rocker! Of itself it was a work of art, which is what had so impressed the audience, but a young woman would have to live with it on her head for the rest of her life!

“It seems that is a popular choice, Elizabeth! How do you feel about it?”

The girl was looking at herself on a monitor. “I can’t believe it!” she sobbed, putting a hand up to touch the bare skin above her ear.

“That’s too bad, Elizabeth! I guess you might have to rethink the trophy wife idea? But, time and tide waits for no man—or woman. let’s get on to the next case!”

Elizabeth seemed too stunned to think.

“I’m afraid I must have another number from you, Elizabeth.” Jack said impatiently. “The viewers are waiting!”

“Number 7.”

“Chrissi if you please?”

As she was standing next to the flashing pedestal already, Chrissi was able to open it quickly.

“Oh another Bimbo case, let’s see what we have for you this time! And the board says... Voice! With the options being Betty Boop, Low and Husky, Southern Drawl and Swedish Chef. Now that is a new one! I don’t remember seeing that one before.

“And the voting says... Swedish Chef! To be clear this won’t change your vocabulary, just how you sound when you speak. So you won’t be able to speak Swedish, but you will speak with a Swedish accent!”

The collar once more came to life and Elizabeth shuddered at an awful but brief pain in her throat.

“How does that feel, Elizabeth?”

“Itsh very shtrange, Jack!” There was mild laughter from the audience. Elizabeth was bewildered as to why they had chosen this for her.

“Well Elizabeth, it seems to have worked quite well, you sound Swedish to me! Ok, what’s your next case?”

“Letch’s try case 20 dhish time.”

Chrissi opened the case to reveal a dollar sign.

“Congratulations Elizabeth, you’re on the board!” Jack said as the first monitor in the Cash column lit up with a single penny.

“I’ll hafe twenty tree next.” There were more titters from the audience at Elizabeth’s pronunciation.

Chrissi fiddled with the case for a second, having forgotten how to open it. Once she managed to undo the clasp she revealed another Bimbo sign.

“Oh, tough luck! What category do we have this time for Elizabeth? Lips! The options for the audience are... O’pen for Business, Black like the Midnight Sun, All Puffed Up and Always in Touch…And the audience says... Black like the Midnight Sun! Well Elizabeth, it seems the audience has a different idea for your bimbo look than you were hoping for, that’s the gamble of the game I’m afraid!”

In the off stage monitor Elizabeth watched the camera zoom in on her mouth. The collar sprang to life and her lips started to burn. In seconds her new permanently black lips were on her face. They pulled in the light and did not let it escape again.

“As regular viewers will know, they aren’t just black either, they actually absorb light and release it back as heat!”

Elizabeth could feel the mild burning coming from her lips, the show’s bright lights giving them an instant charge. More tears spilled from her eyes, she looked like a freak!

“Time for another case, Elizabeth!”

“I’ll haf number tree nexst.”

“Cash! Congratulations Elizabeth, you now have 10 cents!”

“Number 4 nexst.”

“Oh, your fourth Bimbo case, now we’re getting serious Elizabeth. The category is Body Shape. The options are... It’s All Gone Pear Shaped, Hour Glass, Small Butt Straight and Something to Hold on To! Audience, do you duty!”

“So what do you think it will be, Elizabeth?”

“I really don’t know, Jack, jhis is kind of going different from how I thought!”

“Let’s find out, what does the board have to say? Small Butt Straight! Wow, another big change coming up, Elizabeth! How tall have you been up until now?”

“I’m fife foot nine, Jack!”

“I think that is ‘Was’, Elizabeth!” Jack turned and winked knowingly at the camera. “Small Butt Straight means skinny as a rake, four foot ten in height and minimal hip to waist ratio, and the teeniest ass ever—this ones going to hurt, and in more ways than one! Take it away guys!”

Elizabeth was on the lazy side, she couldn’t be bothered to exercise much and it showed. She wasn’t fat, but there was a lack of tone to her body and bits of it sagged where it shouldn’t have. She gasped suddenly as she was engulfed in pain, her whole body burning. She closed her eyes and balled her hands into fists, groaning. Then the collar stopped glowing and all the pain went away. Elizabeth opened her eyes and immediately had to look up to view what had been in front of her before. She looked at the hidden monitor in dread. She felt like a midget and didn’t like it one bit. She was shocked to see her bare arms were now skinny and she could see her ribs poking against the skin of her chest. She turned to get a sideways look—at least I’ve got a tight bum now, she thought. Just moving was strange; she must have lost 30 pounds in weight!

“Are you OK Elizabeth?”

“I guesh so.” The girl sounded like she was in shock.

“OK, You’re now half way through round one—six cases opened, six more to go. Four bimbos to two cash—not your lucky day so far, Let’s hope your luck is about to change! What’s your next case then?”

“Number fifteen, Jack.”

“I don’t believe it, another Bimbo case! You need a little luck, little lady! Again Jack winked an aside to the camera. “This time the category is... Breasts!”

The crowd cheered their favourite category. Elizabeth’s head and shoulders drooped in dejection. It was all going so wrong. How could she be so unlucky!

“The choices this time are... Tent Poles, A Sunny Side Up, To ‘E’ternity and Beyond and A Bounce in Your Step! Get voting guys! What are you hoping for Elizabeth? Es on that little frame would sure make a statement!”

Elizabeth blanched at this comment. “What will be, will be.” She whispered.

“And the audience has chosen… A Sunny Side Up!” Jack turned to the crowd in shock. “We sure have a different crowd in this week, they’re full of surprises! And that, my friends, is the beauty of this game! I can tell you that this is the first time an audience has ever selected this option! Do your work guys!” Jack pointed towards the tech crew backstage.

“I can also tell you that A Sunny Side Up is just as it sounds, Sub A cup breasts that look like fried eggs cooking sunny side up—but there is a double meaning to the sunny, cause they will always keep a smile on your face, Elizabeth. They come with hyper-sensitive nipples, the tiniest touch on them will send you into raptures of ecstatic pleasure! The test will be how long you can keep your hands away from them!”

Once again, tears were flowing from Elizabeth’s eyes as she looked down at her chest. Her cup size was borderline B/C, a perfectly lovely pair of breasts—she considered them her best feature, but as she watched, they shrank and shrank until she was virtually flat chested. The boob tube they had given her to wear was struggling to hold its position and she desperately pressed her hands to her chest to stop it from falling.

Elizabeth released a loud, long moan as her hands reached her breasts and the whole studio was watching her, rapt, as she threw her head back, her black lips peeling back in a wide smile.

“They feel incredible! Oh…My…GOD!

The crowd roared their approval as Elizabeth began rubbing her nipples furiously through the tube top.

“I guess we have the answer!” Jack quipped to the camera. “Not very long at all! Now is a great time to have a short break and see some messages from the show’s sponsors!”