The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Girl Who Became Someone Else

Chapter 3 — Round 1 Resumes

A cameraman with a steadicam ran down the line in front of the audience and those on the front row leapt up, waving and leering into the camera as he past by. One held up a cardboard placard painted with the words ‘Lets’s see the tits!’ The music blared loudly and the crowd went crazy as Jack walked back to the centre of the stage.

Welcome back, folks, to…Bimbo or Billionaire! He lifted his arms to ensure the crowd chanted with him. “If you were watching earlier, you would have seen the lovely young English girl Elizabeth transformed by the audience into this exotic creature!”

The camera cut to the extraordinary figure standing on the pedestal and closed in fast until only her head and shoulders were visible. Frightened blue eyes were wide above her now black lipped mouth, while her bare scalp gleamed either side of the high, spiked mohican that topped her head.

“But what shall we call our new punk princess! Our Elizabeth has gone! What about Salii, with two ‘i’s?”

The crowd roared their approval.

“Salii it is!”

“But I’m Elisabett! I’m sthill me!” Salii whispered, but nobody heard her. Then she caught another image of herself on a monitor. But that wasn’t Elizabeth, how could she be Elizabeth—they were right. Elizabeth was gone. She was someone new now.

Jack turned to a camera that was on close-up to his face. His expression went solemn. “Now if I can be serious just for a moment! Before the break our Salii got a bit carried away with herself—and we are still on the physical changes! What will happen if we start the mental changes!—But we pride ourselves on running a show here that can be enjoyed by all the family, so I would like to apologize to any that were offended by Salii’s lack of propriety. To ensure it doesn’t happen again, Salii has agreed to continue the rest of the show with her wrists handcuffed behind her back! What a great gesture! Give it up for Salii! Prepared to put children first before her own immediate needs!”

A camera zoomed in on Salii’s hands where they lay wrapped in metal, resting on her skinny bottom. The crowd all stood up, whistling and cheering.

“Salii! Salii! Salii!”

Those with sharp eyesight would have spotted that a big bulldog clip was now fastened to Salii’s boob tube at the back, an emergency measure to pull the tube tight to her now flat chest. Even so, just the touch of the material on her now hypersensitive nipples was sending a delightful thrill throughout her chest and loins. It was most distracting! Salii pulled instinctively against the chain holding her wrists. She reflected ruefully that she would probably need the handcuffs to prevent her succumbing to the urge to fondle her nipples again!

“So let’s get back to the game! We think we know the answer but… Salii… will you be… a Bimbo… or a Billionaire!”

Again the audience broke into a chant. “Bimbo! Bimbo! Bimbo!”

“Just a reminder for those who have just joined us, Salii has played seven cases and Lady Luck has not been with her so far. She has just 2 cash awards for a total of ten cents! And 5 bimbo changes! She’s already a new gal! What’s the next case, Salii!”

“I’ll hafe number 10 Pleesh.”

“Good choice Salii, your third money case, you’re up to a whole dollar!”

The audience applauded dutifully, but not nearly as energetically as with the Bimbo cases.

“What’s your next number?”

“Err, Eighteen Jack.”

“You’re on a roll now Salii, another money case! You’re up to $10!”

Once more the polite clapping of the audience could be heard. For the first time in a good while, Salii became optimistic. Just three more and she could get out of this stupid game!

“Number 1!”

“Oh sorry Salii, that’s Bimbo number 6 for you—your last physical change! The category is... Face! The audience options are... Limited Expressions, Pierced Perfection, Dark Like the Night and Expressionless! Wow! Interesting choices. This could be a close one! OK people, make your choice now!” Jack pointed to the crowd.

“And the result is…a two way tie!” The crowd leapt to their feet, roaring in approval once again.

“Well Salii, as I am sure you are aware, the rules state that in the event of a tie, you receive all the tied choices, so lucky girl, this time you get two for the price of one! And in keeping with the style that the audience has been selecting for you so far, the choices are Pierced Perfection and Dark Like the Night!

“Tech team, please apply Dark Like the Night!”

Once again the collar glowed its pink aura and the cameras closed in on Salii’s face. Salii watched the monitor in horror as she felt the burning on her eyes. Her blue irises darkened until they were pitch black, barely distinguishable from her pupils. Thick black mascara appeared on her eyelashes, then thick black eyeliner, then heavy coal dark shadow coated her eyelids and under her eyebrows, with two lines drawn out from the outside corners of her eyes at a slight upward angle. Dark purple blusher highlighted her cheekbones as a further dramatic touch.

“And of course Salii, That is all permanent for you—you’ll have nothing to worry about! None of that new makeup will ever smudge, run or need touching up!

“Now folks, I ask for some patience. Pierced Perfection, as you might guess, is a full compliment of exotic facial piercings! A barbell at the top of the nose, rings through the septum and the right nostril, a ring through the centre of the lower lip with a 3 inch spike underneath it, and not one but two tongue piercings! But rather than stop the show to complete this now, Salii will receive these after the show.”

The crowd booed and Jack held up his hands.

“I know, I know! I’m just as eager as you guys to see Salii get her piercing perfection! But I can assure you that you will miss out on nothing. The cameras will keep rolling backstage and you will see the whole event as it happens I promise you! The anticipation will sure keep the excitement level up!”

Salii was trembling. She felt faint. They had turned her into a complete freak! Why had they taken so against her?

“Salii, I have to say, you’ve been a great contestant—but you ain’t the kind of girl I’d take home to meet the parents!” Jack cocked his head to the camera as the crowd tittered.

“Now I need to remind you at this point about the Bimbo board. The first six steps are physical changes and you’ve completed them, but the second half is where things really kick in to high gear—the last six steps are all mental changes. You’re now on the road to being a true bimbo… or of course a billionaire! Let me have your next case number Salii!”

“Umm, number 2.” Salii’s voice was barely above a whisper.

“I’m sorry Salii, I didn’t catch that. Can you speak up for the audience and the folks at home?”

“Number 2, Jack.”

“Are you sure Salii, I’ll give you a chance to change your mind, you know the next bimbo you get will start on the mental changes.”

“Yesh, number 2.”

“Chrissi, we’ll have number 2 please!”

Chrissi jumped up and down, giggling, her enormous breasts bouncing pneumatically in her low cut top, threatening to burst out. “This is just so exciting!” She squeaked, before moving to the case.

The crowd cheered.

“Oh, that’s a really tough break Salii, your seventh bimbo case out of eleven! Did you forget to wear your lucky panties when you got up this morning?

“This time the category is... Clothing Style! That’s a nice easy one for your first mental change. Now the options are... Uniform Chic, Leather Forever, Tripping the Flesh Fantastic and Always Low, Always High! Audience, what do you say?

“The results are in and Leather Forever is the winner!”

Salii felt a fog come over her mind, it stayed for only a few seconds and then receded, leaving her head clear, but she immediately felt different. She pulled at the waistband of her thong with her cuffed hands, cringing at the feeling of the fabric in her fingers. Yuck! She wanted it off, now!

“So Salii, as we can’t give you your new attire quite yet, let me tell you what your new fashion sense will be. You will wear leather and absolutely nothing else, and the tighter the better! You’ll not be able to contemplate the possibility of wearing anything else!”

“Pleash, jlet me change now! I gotta get out of zhis shit!”

“Whoa Salii! Viewers I do apologize for the bad language. Salii you can’t use foul language—there are children watching remember!”

“Pleash—I really can’t bare it!”

“I’m afraid you will have to wait a little longer, Salii! You have one more case left to finish the first round. Can I have your selection please?

Salii took some moments to get her focus back; she couldn’t stop thinking of all the leather outfits she wanted to try. Her hands pulled at her handcuffs, desperate to play with her nipples. Maybe things weren’t as bad as she thought—there was a lot of fun to look forward to.

“Earth to Salii! Come in Salii! Your final number of the first round please!”

“Number 24.”

“And the case is... Another bimbo! That’s too bad, Salii! 8 bimbos out of 12. Tough luck! Bet you wished you stayed at home today, after all! It’s the chance you take I’m afraid! Not everyone can be a winner.”

“The category this time is Lifestyle! Ok audience, here are your voting options... Trophy Wife—I think that ship might have sailed Salii, but you never know, especially with the crowd in tonight—Adult Industry, Fanboy Groupie and Lipstick Lesbian. Well those are interesting choices Salii, what do you think?…Fancy chasing after the girls—I’m sure Chrissi would be interested, she likes to bat for the other side from time to time, don’t you sweetheart?”

Chrissi wrinkled her nose. “eww, not with freaky Salii, she’s too scary!”

“Well, you certainly have a unique look, Salii, maybe a niche market in the adult industry beckons?”

Salii was too shocked to speak.

“The audience has made its choice... and they’ve chosen… Fanboy Groupie!”

The fog engulfed Salii once again and when it cleared Jack was talking.

“Another left field choice! I think we might have broken some kind of record tonight on obscure options, Salii! You seem to have brought out something different in the audience. Fanboy Groupie means from this moment forward you will be irresistibly attracted to fanboys over the age of 18! The more intense their fan worship, the more erotic you will find them—a Star Trek convention will become your church!”

The audience howled with laughter at Jack’s last quip.

“Hey!” Salii turned angrily to the crowd. “Trekkiesh are cool! Don’t laugh at zthem!”

The audience roared with laughter once again.

“Don’t laugh!”

Even louder laughter.

“I don’t think you can win that one, Salii! But I’m sure some gorgeous Trekkie guys will be heading your way soon to thank you for your robust defence on their behalf!”

Salii flushed with arousal at the thought. “Really!” She said excitedly.

“100% guarantee!” Jack made a circle with his thumb and forefinger. His wink to the camera went unnoticed by Salii, who beamed her biggest smile of the evening.

“Well, congratulations Salii, you’ve completed the first round!”