The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Girl Who Became Someone Else

Chapter 4 — The Offer

“Vright, I’ve gone as far as I’m going—I’m off! I need to get into my leatders and vind some fanboy cock! Hey, this show has fanboys doeshn’t it!” Salii eyes suddenly lit up and she turned and looked at the audience. “Are zhere any fanboys in tonight?”

The crowd roared again, half the men in the audience stood up with their hands raised.

“I’ll zee you round der back after the show for a qwick shag? You can play wiz my new nipples!”

This caused an uproar.

“OK, OK!” Jack shouted. “SETTLE DOWN EVERYONE!”

Eventually, quiet was restored.

“Now Salli, we are a top rated network TV show belonging to a prestigious broadcasting organization—we are not a cheap pick-up joint! What you choose to do when you leave the studio is your business, but Bimbo or Billionaire security staff will not be permitting any hook-ups on the premises tonight—or any future night for that matter!”

Huge boos from the crowd reverberated around the studio.

“We are all familiar with the rules, Salii, and you are correct, you have the right to choose to leave the show after round one, but not before you have considered all your options, including the offer put to you by The Accountant.

“So while we wait for The Accountant to give us his offer, let’s take stock of your situation. You have so far amassed a total of just $10. Now you need to think carefully about this—you can indeed walk from here with the $10 bill in your pocket, but what then? You may well have a degree in Business Studies, but given your distinctive look and proclivities how many employers will be queuing to employ you? Bimbo or Billionaire still represents your best bet at getting significant money if you are prepared to take the gamble!

Now 8 bimbos to 4 cash wins at this point is going to make winning the billion a long shot, I think we can all agree on that—you will need to get 8 more cash wins with only a maximum of 3 more bimbos and given your luck so far…well let’s just say you wouldn’t get many backers on that horse. Have a think—is it worth the gamble? Or, maybe you should play round 2—only 6 more cases—and then reconsider your situation. That is significantly better odds.

“Or, consider the offer from The Accountant—will that be the best compromise for a stable financial future. Having come this far…what do you have to lose?”

Salii fidgeted uncomfortably, trying to clear her mind of the urge to touch her own nipples, to change her clothes, to work out how to get a fanboy cock inside her as soon as possible, so that she made the right, sensible decision.

“Now, we have The Accountant’s offer!” Proclaimed Jack. He’ll move you up the Cash board to $500,000 for 2 more places up the bimbo board and you end your game right now!”

The crowd applauded and whooped at this news.

“I have to say Salii, that is a surprising and generous offer! Our man must be in a good mood tonight!”

Salii stared at Jack, then at the camera. Then she looked at the hidden monitors that showed her in close up and from the waist up. What more could they do to her? That kind of money would give her financial stability for some time, a chance to enjoy herself. Think of all the leather she could buy, all the cock she could get!”

“Remember Salii, this guarantees you keep your intelligence and while it’s not the billion, it’s a massive amount of cash. Given the luck you’ve experienced tonight, many would consider this a great result!”

Salii pulled at the handcuffs once more. She SO needed to play with her nipples.

“Ok Jack, I’ll take zthe deal!”

The crowd erupted once again.

“That’s just swell, Salii! I think you’ve made the right decision there! Let’s see what The Accountant has up his sleeve for you—remember there are no audience selections for The Accountant’s steps, he makes the choices for himself…and the first extra category is... Compulsion! …And The Accountant has chosen... Pierce Me Now and Forever More!

“Well, that is a double whammy, Salii! You’re already due a full set of facial piercings in a few moments…and to that you will have the opportunity to add body piercings at the same time! You will find each piercing a tremendous thrill and after you receive it you will immediately crave another one—for the rest of your life you will feel the compulsion to get yet another piercing! What is more, whenever you see your piercings in the mirror you will adore them and experience a rush of sexual arousal! Tech guys—do your stuff once more!”

Eyes wide with horror, Salii felt the fog descend on her mind again. Moments later it was gone and now her eyes were bright with excitement. Fantastic! She would finally get those piercings she so desperately wanted!

“Oh, I’m so glad! I can’t wait! Thlet me do it now, Pleash?”

“Patience, Salii, Patience! You have your whole life to get pierced and there are only so many places…There is no need to rush! Remember, you still have one more bimbo category left to complete your deal with The Accountant…Let’s see what category this will be!

“Ok, this time the category is... Fetish! …And The Accountant’s choice is… Totally Tat!”

The crowd roared with approval and Jack had to raise his hands to calm them once again.

“Yes Salii, you will have a fetish for tattoos—and most especially tattoos of dragons! And most especially on your own body! How about that?”

Salii looked crestfallen. “I don’t zlike tattoosh!”

“I think that is about to change!”

The fog passed through Salii’s mind and when it left she felt so bare, so incredibly bare.

“As an added bonus, we shall give you a boost start to your fetish—with your first dragon tattoo!”

“Ahh, Ouch, that hurts!” Salii’s hands pulled ineffectually at her chained wrists as an agonizing burning pain set her back on fire. But in moments it was gone. As a camera zoomed in on her back there was a loud ooh of appreciation from the audience, and then they broke into spontaneous applause. Salii twisted around, trying to find the monitor that would show her back. When she found it a thrill of lust washed through her. Her whole back was covered in a dramatic, fabulous tattoo of a dragon, coloured in red and green, with the head on her left shoulder. Only the back of her tube top hid part of it, but the tail curled out beneath to finish across her right buttock. It was SO sexy.

“Oh, it’sh amazing Jack! I love it, I love it! Sthank you!”

“You’re welcome Salii! And one more for you!”

This time the burning was on Salii’s neck. “Ooh! Ow!” Salii looked at the monitor as the camera closed in on the right side of her neck to show in intricate detail a wasp, its tail curled under itself as if it was about to sting. It was at least 3 inches square in size.

“Oh, wow!” Salii felt a warmth shoot straight to her groin. She had never been so turned on in her life. They were fantastic! She wanted to cover her whole body in them!

“You’re all done here, Salii! But our expert piercer is waiting back stage to complete your transformation. Say goodbye to the audience!”

Yes, yes, her piercings, that would make her complete! She would look so cool! Without a glance to the audience she bounded off the stage.

Jack turned back to the audience with a smile and a wink. “That’s one bimbo in a hurry! Not sure she appreciates your contribution to her transformation yet—but give it time!”

“Well ladies and gentlemen, that’s our show for this week! While Salii is preparing for her piercing, I would just like to say a final few words.

“I think there has been a valuable lesson on show for us, tonight. It could be suggested that Elizabeth played with fire, and boy did she get burned! I ask the question, were her motives pure? Did Elizabeth come here in the true spirit of the game, to chance her luck at becoming a billionaire?”

Cries of “No!” came from the audience

“By her own mouth she admitted she wanted to play the system, to play just long enough to get some state-of-the-art cosmetic procedures she couldn’t possibly afford to buy for herself. To get something for nothing! But she took the show for granted and for a fool, and more importantly she took you—audience and viewers—for granted and for fools as well!”

Now there were boos from the crowd.

“But in so doing she kicked up a real hornets’ nest! She got her transformation, but she forgot that you were in control, that she was dependent on your grace and that grace had to be earned—something she singly failed to do. I feel humble once more to be before you, shown once again that it is right for us to trust in you—that you are and remain the moral compass for us all!”

The crowd roared with approval.

“Let us hope, as Salii still retains Elizabeth’s intelligence, that she might reflect on a lesson well learned! I’ll take my leave now, but as promised, we will go backstage to see Salii receive her Pierced Perfection! If you have children watching, please be aware that a post credits sequence will show any further piercings that Salii chooses to have below the neck, and this might not be suitable for younger viewers.

“Good night and God bless!”