The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Girl Who Became Someone Else

Chapter 5 — The Green Room After Show Party

There were perhaps a dozen people in the green room, producers, TV executives with a few hangers on, Ed The Announcer, Jack—and of course Chrissi, whose job it was to serve the drinks and the snacks (when she was there). Three men had taken Chrissi’s hand and lead her out of the room for short periods. She still wore the neon pink sequined dress she had used for the show which barely held her HH breasts. The Fetish that had been chosen for Chrissi when she had been a contestant was a constant craving to drink cum, but her Compulsion had been to tittifuck as many men as she could. Consequently, when she tittifucked a guy she tried to catch their cum in her mouth and things often got very messy. She always cleaned up her face and repainted her cocksucker lips, but tonight a river of freshly drying cum marked her from just under her chin to right down between her breasts.

“Chrissi! I said RED wine, not white!” Exclaimed the show’s executive producer in exasperation as the bimbo handed him a refilled glass.

“Oh, I’m such a ditz! I’ll get you a new glass, sir.”

In one corner stood Rich Lincoln, he was the CFO for the entire media network that produced Bimbo or Billionaire. To one side of him stood his PA Angii, who was also a former contestant of the show. Like Salii, Angii had escaped the game with just 10 bimbo cases; so she had kept her intelligence, but the audience had chosen a career for her as a ‘Personal’ Assistant, obsessed with pleasing her boss in every way possible. Rich had snapped her up straight after the show.

In her 5 inch heeled stilettos she stood 5 foot 10, her hair was black and cropped in a tight helmet that wrapped around her face, her bangs dropping right to the top of her eyes. The enclosure of her face highlighted her full pout lips shining under a coating of deep red lip-gloss. She wore a black and white vest that laced up under and between her DD breasts, pushing her full cleavage on display. She wore a bow tie neatly around her neck and her wrists had shirt cuffs—but without the shirt! Her incredibly tight miniskirt fell to a conservative mid-thigh (she had to remain professional), beneath which coal dark seamed stockings sheathed long legs.

The audience had chosen that Angii could only get off when something was up her bumhole, so she counted herself so fortunate to have a boss whose preference was for anal. She really had the dream job!

The other side of Rich stood his son—who was not created in his father’s image. Five inches shorter than his father, Zach was 5 foot 6, skinny as a pole, with long greasy hair and bottle bottom thick spectacles.

“This is so awesome dad! This really is the greatest present ever! Thank you soo much!” Zach hugged his father once more.

“Happy birthday, son! I wanted to make your 21st something special, just like my dad did for me when he got me my first Corvette!”

“I just can’t wait to meet her!”

There was a polite round of applause when Salii entered the room. She felt much better now. After her piercings they had used the ‘Collar of Fate’ to immediately heal them, and finally she had been released from the device. Her hands ran over the skin tight leather pants she now wore, a thrill of delight shot through her at the sensation. This was how she was supposed to be! She had found herself!

She wore big chunky boots with a thick rugged sole and buckles all the way up the sides to her knee. The soles were two inches thick, plus the heel added another couple of inches, taking her height to 5′ 2—something she felt more comfortable with (she still hadn’t come to terms with her shrunken height). She wore a thin, tight, leather halter top that was backless except for a thin strap that buckled at her spine, so that everyone could see her dragon tattoo. The thin hide pressed tight to her flat chest and her hard nipples thrust prominently against it, easily visible, as were the large rings fastened through them. She hadn’t come to terms with her tiny breasts yet either, but the incredible sensations in her new nipples were succeeding in distracting her from this at the moment, especially now they were pierced—it gave her even greater sensation than before. She couldn’t resist pressing her hands against them one more time. She gasped.

Those meanies had only let her get four body piercings—nipples, belly button and clitoris (and WOW to that last one as well—was that going to give her some fun!) Her top finished just below her chest so she could look down at her bare pierced belly button. A flush of arousal passed through her. It was fabulous! she had to get more!

Chrissi bounced up to Salii, towering over her in her heels, her enormous breasts immediately making the smaller girl feel self conscious and inadequate. Not for the first time Salii felt a worry that fanboys wouldn’t find her attractive.

“What do you want to drink, Freaky Salii?”

Since Salii had been pierced twice in her tongue (once at the tip and once an inch further back) she was having a lot of difficulty speaking—quite apart from her Swedish accent. They had told her it would take a day or two for her to get used to them and then she would be ok again. But for the moment she was self-conscious about speaking. She also had a ring tightly fitted through the centre of her lower lip, and under that a sharp metal spike protruded 3 inches, pointing downward. She loved them all but talking was a nightmare at the moment.

In a rare moment of sensitivity, Jack intervened.

“I think Salii would like a beer, Chrissi.”

Salii nodded and Chrissi tottered off.

“Well you certainly are a changed girl, Salii!” Jack continued. “You’ve made an unforgettable show! Here, let me introduce you to everyone.”

A big ring had been fixed in her septum piercing and it lay across her top lip in a fashion that meant Salii would always be conscious of it pressing there. The ring in her right nostril had a chain connected to it that ran to a heavy ring in her right ear. The chain hung in a loose loop across her cheek and with every movement it swung, brushing her skin. Salii was randy as hell, all other thoughts were on the back burner— she just needed to get a cock inside her.

To her shock, the people that Jack introduced her to were barely polite, not very successful in hiding their contempt or repulsion at her appearance. One of the producers sneered at her before resuming ignoring her once more, not even bothering to speak a word to her.

At some point, Angii succeeded in inveigling herself between Jack and Salii.

“Sorry to cut in Jack, Mr Lincoln would like to meet Salii now!” Angii had a throaty, sultry voice that made every word seem like an invitation to screw her. She put her arm around Salii’s bare shoulders and guided her to the corner where a distinguished, well dressed man in his 50s stood next to a nerdy little guy in jeans and a hoody. Salii felt a thrill of erotic lust at the sight of the nerd—this was the only guy in the room she wanted to fuck.

Salii barely paid attention as she was introduced to the corporate bigwig, but her heart was thumping in her chest as she took the hand of the kid when he offered it—he was the only one in the room to offer a handshake. His skin was clammy and his grip weak and Salii found this strangely attractive. She caught everything that Angii was saying now. His name was Zach and he was the suit’s son. It was his birthday. Zach was the treasurer of the Stieg Larsson Fan Club.

“Whoth Sthieg Larthsson?” Salii asked, mortified that she couldn’t speak properly.

“Oh, Boy! I can’t believe you’ve never heard of him! He was this fantastic crime and thriller writer. I’m a complete obsessive fan! A total nut!”

Salii felt her knees get weak, there was a fire burning in her loins. He was a fanboy! A total fanboy! How hot was that! How lucky was that to meet a fanboy so quickly!

It’s great to meet you Salii! I have to say that I think you look fantastic!”

On an impulse, Salii lent forward, rising to her tiptoes and gave Zach a full on passionate kiss.

“Hapby Birffthday Shack!” She exclaimed.

A few minutes later, Salii had her arm around Zach and was leading him out of the green room. Moments later Chrissi was leading Jack by the hand out the same door.

Rich Lincoln moved close to his personal assistant, his hand discretely cupping one of her exquisitely plump buttocks.

“I’m going to pound your ass so hard tonight!” He whispered. He glanced around the emptying green room. “You’ve really excelled yourself this time, Angii, pulling this off so smoothly. How you managed to get the majority of the audience to be from the Stieg Larsson Fan Club without anyone noticing…well, you’re not just a pretty face and a perfect body!”