The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Girl Who Became Someone Else

Chapter 6 — Epilogue: One Year Later

It was the night of Zach Lincoln’s 22nd birthday. He lay on his back on his bed, looking up at Salii as she straddled him, riding his little dick like it was a bucking bronco. She wore a pair of tight fitting leather chaps and a waspie corset that firmly gripped her tiny waist, but left nearly all her back free to show off her dragon tattoo. She now had a full sleeve of tattoos covering both her arms. More dragons intertwined.

When she tilted her head in a scream of pleasure, Zach saw the latest yellow and red dragon she had recently had tattooed across the left side of her scalp between her ear and her stiffly erect mohican hair. Her black lipped mouth was wide open in a smile, revealing the multiple rings that she now wore in her lips and she now had 3 spikes sticking out from beneath her lower lip.

Salii looked down through his thick lensed glasses into Zach’ eyes, her own were bright with lust.

“Happy Birsday to you, happy birsday to you!” She sang as she thrust up and down on his tool.

Zach put his hands on her waist before moving them down to finger her clit, eliciting another scream from Salii as he tugged at the ring fastened through it. He looked at her labia spread around his cock, each sporting 3 metal balls. He could feel the friction from the piercings as they grazed his shaft.

Zach laughed with delight as he pushed his spectacles back up his nose.

“You’re a fucking freak, Salii!” He declared.

“Yesh, yesh, yesh!” Salii screamed. “I’m a fucking freak, Szach! Your fucking freak!”

The End