The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blue

by Pan

Chapter 3

Richard stared at the doctor, agape.

“…of course it’s blue,” he snapped. “I…what the hell did you think it was last time?”

“Your cum really is blue…” Doctor Waldstreicher said, continuing to move towards the half-naked young man.

“Yes! Jesus Christ, I’ve been trying to tell you this for more than an hour now.”

“This is most unusual…”

The doctor was standing over him now, staring at his seed, completely enthralled.

“What,” Richard said, pausing between each few words “the fuck, did you think, I was trying, to tell you?”

“We thought you’d been abused,” the blonde doctor said, reaching out to touch the gooey liquid sliding down her patient’s chest. “Can I taste it?”

“No,” Richard said forcefully, and—for the first time since he’d cum—Doctor Waldstreicher actually looked at him. Him, not just his blue offering. “No! Not until you answer some damn questions.”

“Of course,” the doctor said, nodding. “Anything.”

“What do you mean you thought I’d been abused?”

“When a young man comes in to tell stories of sexual abnormalities like this, it’s often a cry for help.”

Doctor Waldstreicher was speaking quickly, her eyes darting down to the cum on his chest as she did.

“You thought my Mom was abusing me?”

“We did,” she admitted. “The way she was hovering over you, the…unusual details of your request.”

Richard narrowed his eyes.

“So why did Doctor Senyal bring you in?”

“I’m a clinical psychiatrist with a specialty in sexual…matters.”

“Like abuse?”

“Yes,” she answered, licking her lips. Her attention was, once more, more on the cum on Richard’s chest than on his face.

“Up here,” he said, snapping his fingers. “So do you know what’s going on?”

“Not at all,” she said. “I thought that by allowing you to masturbate and then ignoring your output, I’d be able to ensure you saw me as asexually as possible. The last thing I wanted was to be an object of desire or a sexual threat.”

“Well, great,” Richard said sarcastically. “You thought I was making it up for attention.”

“That’s not…—”

Richard held up one hand, and the doctor fell silent.

Now do you believe me?”

“Yes,” Doctor Waldstreicher nodded frantically. “Very much so.”

He sighed.

“So what do we do next?”

“I think…”

She hesitated.

“What?”

“I think I should taste it.”

“You think you should taste it?”

“Yes,” the blonde woman said, running her tongue around her mouth once more. “To, um…”

Richard stared at her, one eyebrow raised.

“Please?” she asked, and he gave up, slumping back in his chair.

“Go ahead,” he groaned. Maybe if he let Doctor Waldstreicher have her fill, she’d calm down like his mother had, and actually be able to help.

The young professional moaned with pleasure as her tongue explored the teenager’s chest, slurping up all the cum she could see. When she was done, the sounds of her arousal had gotten him hard again, and she was staring at his cock excitedly.

“May I?” she asked, with the tone of someone asking if they could have the last slice of cake.

“Sure,” Richard grunted. Five hours ago, he’d never had a blowjob—he was about to have his second.

At least this one wasn’t from his mother.

Within a few minutes, his was groaning with pleasure as he shot another load down Doctor Waldstreicher’s throat. She swallowed it happily, and sat back, content.

“Wow,” she said, a huge smile on her face. “That really is something.”

“Uh huh,” Richard replied. He supposed he should have been more excited about the fact that every woman around him wanted to give him head, but he was too distracted by the potential medical disaster he was in the middle of to appreciate it. “Can we get my Mom back in?”

“Of course,” the doctor nodded. “I’ll get her myself.”

As soon as Richard’s mother entered, she rushed to his side.

“My poor baby,” she cooed. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, Mom,” he sighed. “Doctor Waldstreicher has tasted it too.”

His mother’s eyes lit up. “Isn’t it fantastic?” she gushed, and the blonde woman nodded.

“It’s so good,” the doctor replied. “You must be so proud of your son…”

“I am,” she nodded, and the two women smiled at him lovingly.

“Mom! C’mon. Let’s focus up. We need a plan here. Doctor Waldstreicher…are you a regular doctor, or just a shrink?”

“I have a medical degree, if that’s what you mean.”

“Great,” he said with a sigh. “So what do you think is happening with my cum?”

A worried look appeared on the blonde doctor’s face.

“I have no idea,” she admitted. “Really. This isn’t like anything we learned at medical school.”

“Then please, can we run some tests?”

“Of course. It’s just…”

Richard sighed.

“What?”

“We’ll need Doctor Senyal for that.”

Rolling his eyes, Richard gestured to the door. “Bring her in,” he said, his voice heavy. “Let’s get her up to speed.”

It took almost half an hour for Doctor Waldstreicher to convince her colleague that yes, Richard’s cum really was blue. The Indian doctor was skeptical, but after Richard came twice—once into a petri dish, which she quickly licked clean (as the other two women watched jealously) and once directly down her throat, she agreed that testing the odd substance was the next step.

“One problem,” Richard’s mother said.

“I think I know what you’re going to say,” Richard interrupted. “And it’s weird. No matter how many times I cum, I always seem to be able to go again. It’s like I have an unlimited supply.”

The three women’s eyes lit up at the last two words, and it took his mother a few moments to collect her thoughts and continue.

“Not that, darling,” she said. “No, I’m worried about Doctor Senyal.”

“Me?”

The Indian woman looked confused.

“I promise,” she said earnestly, “I would never do anything to endanger your son.”

“No no,” the middle-aged woman responded. “It’s not that. I know that you’re loyal to Richard.”

Richard narrowed his eyes. “Why?”

His mother continued, ignoring his query. “No, my concern is…well, I don’t know how you’re going to test it.”

“It’s really quite simple,” she said. “The machines will…”

Richard’s mother held up one hand, and Doctor Senyal fell quiet.

“Not that side of things,” she continued. “I just don’t think you can be trusted with a sample.”

The two other women nodded knowingly. Richard screwed up his nose.

“What? Why not?”

“She’s right,” Doctor Senyal nodded. “I…I don’t trust myself with it either.”

Richard stared at the three women, completely lost. “What are you talking about? Do you think she’s going to lose it? Sell it?”

“No,” Doctor Waldstreicher said. “She’s loyal. I trust her.”

“What are you all talking about? Why do you keep saying she’s loyal?”

Richard’s mother sat beside him, and put one hand on his arm.

“Honey, it’s hard to explain. As soon as I swallowed your seed, I knew. I knew that I would do whatever it took to keep you safe.”

The two doctors nodded.

“Yes, but you’re my mother.”

She shook her head.

“It’s more than that. Your cum. It…it did something to me, honey. It made me yours. Not just because I love you—though I do, Richard, I promise. Something more than that. I’m yours, now and forever. As soon as I swallowed your seed, straight from the source, I knew. And the doctors are the same way. I just know it.”

Richard blinked twice. The three women standing in front of him watched him, serious looks on their faces. He swallowed slowly.

“You all feel this way?”

“Yes,” they answered, all at once.

“You’re all…mine?”

“Yes.”

“So…you’ll obey me?”

Richard’s mother smiled, and two doctors soon followed suit. “Well, no,” she answered lightly. “It’s not quite as simple as that.”

“What if I told you that if you don’t obey me, you’ll never get…you’ll never have my cum again?”

“I suppose that would work,” she said with a smile. “If I believed you.”

“I’m serious,” he protested, and his mother patted him on the arm.

“Okay, Richard. I’m sure you are. Now, we really need to work out how we can solve this.”

“Mo-om,” Richard whined, immediately realizing that his tone probably wasn’t helping him be taken more seriously.

“Richard, just calm down. The doctors and I are talking.”

“Fine,” Richard said, rolling his eyes and falling back into the chair, listening as the three women in front of him discussed how to deal with his seed.

“Now, we can’t leave you alone with it.”

“Right.”

“And we obviously can’t let anyone else see it. Not unless we let them into the fold, that is.”

All three women frowned at the idea. It was clear that none of them welcomed the idea of further competition.

“So it seems like we’re stuck.”

“Why can’t Doctor Senyal be trusted with a sample?” Richard asked.

The three women briefly made eye-contact, but it was Doctor Waldstreicher who was the first to speak up.

“I do a lot of work with addiction,” she began. “It’s a fascinating subject, really. We treat it like drugs are these magical things, that anyone who does heroin will start selling their body for their next hit.

“Really, though, it’s a biological thing. When I have a beer or a glass of whisky, it’s just a drink. But to alcoholics, it lights them up. It takes over their brain, makes them want to do anything to have more.”

“Okay…” Richard responded, looking at the doctor strangely. She licked her lips and continued.

“Heroin, cigarettes, cocaine—to some people, they’re highly addictive. To others, they’re just a fun way to spend an evening. That’s why smoking often runs in families—if your parents are the kind of to get addicted to smoking, so are you.”

“Doctor Waldstreicher,” Richard said patiently. “What does this have to do with the…blue?”

“It’s the only way I can think to explain it,” she replied, her eyes flicking down to his crotch. “Your cum—it seems to light up the brain like nothing else I’ve ever seen. God, just thinking about having more is giving me a thrill. And if I had a dish of it, I…I wouldn’t be able to help myself. I’d have to taste it.”

Richard blinked twice, taking in the blonde doctor’s words.

“So if Doctor Senyal took a sample…”

“It’d be down my throat before it got anywhere near a machine,” the Indian doctor admitted. “I wouldn’t be able to control myself.”

Richard took a deep breath.

“Are you okay, honey?”

“I’m fine, Mom,” he said slowly. “This is just…it’s a lot to take in, y’know?”

“Of course, dear. Would you like a nice relaxing blowjob?”

Richard rolled his eyes.

“Go on,” he said, and his mother squealed with joy as she dropped to her knees. The other two women looked disappointed, and more than a little jealous.

“You too,” he added, and it wasn’t long before he was painting the three women’s faces blue.

To his surprise, his mother had been right—the triple blowjob had relaxed him, and he had an idea.

“Doctor Senyal,” he said, and the Indian woman looked up at him attentively. “I’m going to give you two options.”

“Okay…”

“If you manage to run a sample, I’ll let you come and spend an entire day blowing me. All day, whenever you like, I’ll…I’ll cum down your throat. Just you.”

The other women pouted at the idea, while Doctor Senyal was practically salivating.

“But,” he warned, “if you don’t test the sample…you’ll be cut off. Forever.”

The doctor paled.

“You wouldn’t,” she gasped, and he nodded.

“My health is at stake, and if you can’t help me…you won’t be worthy.” he said. “A doctor who can’t even keep her Hippocratic oath…—”

“Actually,” Doctor Waldstreicher interrupted, “we don’t take that any more.”

Richard shot her a glare and continued.

“A doctor who can’t even treat a patient? Do you think such a person deserves my…my…”

“No,” Doctor Senyal said softly. “You’re right.”

“So what do you say?”

“I’ll run the sample,” she nodded quietly.

“Good,” the teenage boy said. “Let’s try to work out what the fuck is happening.“

* * *