The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blue

by Pan

Chapter 4

Even with the doctor feverishly determined to get answers for her new patient as quickly as possible, Richard was surprised to learn that test results took time, and so he went home with his mother to wait overnight.

Before leaving, he gave Doctor Waldstreicher one more sample—to keep her satiated until they returned—and assured her that he’d see her tomorrow. Doctor Senyal was already on her way to the lab.

To earn her reward.

When they pulled into the garage, Richard let his mother blow him once more. His sister was home, and he wasn’t sure if they’d get a chance to be alone that evening. He was confident his mother would be fine—if the doctors could last overnight, she definitely could—but he wanted to play it safe.

And, well…he’d already done so much. It wasn’t hard to justify another blowjob.

Before long, he was cumming down his mother’s throat. She had a satisfied look on her face as she followed him into the house.

“Hey dweebus,” his sister Melissa said good-naturedly. She was a year older than him, and they’d always gotten along.

For a moment, Richard wondered what would happen if he just pulled his cock out and started jerking off in front of her. She’d probably be freaked out, but when their mother didn’t say anything, she wouldn’t know what to do.

She’d just watch as he came, and then, like his mother and the two doctors...she’d be his.

He shook his head. No. No, those had been accidents. Or necessary evils. He’d had to show them, to get a diagnosis.

Melissa was still free. She had no idea what was going on. And if he was careful, they could keep it that way.

The rest of the evening passed uneventfully. Richard’s sister, thankfully, didn’t seem to notice anything was amiss. Even though their mother was being less than subtle—throwing him occasional lustful glances, making suggestive comments, and finding any excuse she could to touch her son—Melissa didn’t react.

He supposed that if the situation had been reversed, he wouldn’t have been likely to jump straight to the conclusion that his mother now belonged to his sister.

There was only one hiccup: his mother’s flirtations were…working.

Richard was grateful that he’d taken advantage of their last moments together to get head. His seemingly infinite supply of semen was a double-edged sword, as it turned out: he could provide as much cum as anyone wanted...but whenever he didn’t, he could feel it beginning to build up.

Worse, the longer he went without cumming, the easier it was to see everything as sexual. Not just his mother’s actions, either—as he watched his sister eat a banana, he couldn’t help but imagine her doing something similar with his cock. Parting her soft pink lips, sucking on the tip, running her tongue up and down his shaft.

By the time dinner was done, Richard was starting to lose it. Every time his mother ‘accidentally’ brushed her hand over his crotch, he felt like he was going to stain his pants blue. And the most innocent action from his sister—like bending over to pick up a napkin—sent a jolt of electricity through him.

As the meal wound down, Richard declared that he was going to bed for an early night. His mother shot him a suggestive look; even though he knew it was a bad idea, he nodded.

She’d be joining him in his room as early as possible, he was sure of it.

Richard was surprised that it took his mother almost forty minutes to softly knock on his bedroom door and let himself in. He’d already jerked off three times, and her eyes lit up at the sight of his stomach, coated with blue semen.

Normally he’d clean up his emissions, but he’d expected his mother to come in at any minute, and knew that she’d be more than happy to take care of that for him. Sure enough, she scurried over to the bed as quickly as possible, enthusiastically using her tongue to wipe up the mess.

It only took a few minutes before she was done; her mouth was stained with the unusual color of his seed, and her eyes were hazy with lust.

“There’s more where that came from,” Richard said, wincing as soon as the sentence left his mouth. His mother didn’t seem to mind his corny line, however, moving her mouth up until it met his erection.

“Fuck,” she moaned, sliding her son’s cock into her mouth. Her eyes closed as she sucked on him, and Richard knew it wouldn’t be long until he came for the fourth time in an hour.

He leaned back against the headboard, watching his mother suck his cock. She had a beautiful mouth, and she seemed to really enjoy giving head. Had she been this enthusiastic with his father—or other men—or was it just his unusual cum that caused this reaction?

After a few minutes, his mother swallowed his latest load, then pulled away from him, wiping her chin with the back of her hand. She looked at him with a lusty expression.

“You know,” she purred. “We don’t have to stick to third base.”

Richard raised his eyebrows. The thought had crossed his mind—several times, in fact, as he’d been pleasuring himself—but he hadn’t thought that his mother would be the one to suggest it.

What they’d done so far was...well, he knew it was wrong. No mother should taste her son’s cum. No mother should look at her own flesh and blood with the lust that Jennifer had.

She definitely shouldn’t be sneaking into his room to blow him before they slept.

But...sex? Actual, like, penis-in-vagina sex? That was crossing a whole new line.

“We shouldn’t,” he finally said.

“Why not?” Jennifer pouted.

“It might not be safe,” Richard replied, choosing what he thought was the most pressing answer. “I mean, we don’t know what’s causing...this. You probably shouldn’t be putting it in your body at all, let alone...”

He gestured between his mother’s legs. She’d undressed for bed; she was still wearing the t-shirt she’d worn to the doctor’s, but nothing below the waist except a pair of white panties

“At least until we get the test results back,” he concluded lamely. “Until we know what’s happening.”

Richard’s mother didn’t say anything in response. Instead, she just ran her hands lightly over his thighs, until resting one of them on his erection. Her son’s erection.

“It’s a shame,” she said with a sigh. “I think I could make you very happy.”

The teenager’s cock twitched at his mother’s words, but he shook his head again.

“We shouldn’t,” he protested.

“But it would feel so good,” his mother said, rubbing her thumb over his exposed glans. “It’d be so easy to...to just use it. To let you inside me.”

She slid her hand further up his shaft, then brought her fingers to her mouth. Richard’s precum was also blue, he’d been surprised to notice.

His mother licked her index finger clean, then slipped it into her mouth. She kept her eyes locked on her son’s, licking her lips with the same sensual gesture she’d used when cleaning his stomach. Her other hand continued stroking his cock.

“We could make each other feel so good,” she whispered, looking down at him. He was naked, having stripped off as soon as he’d gotten into his bedroom.

“We can’t,” he said, shaking his head. “We can’t risk it.”

“You’re such a worrywort,” his mother said, leaning forward. “So cautious...”

Richard’s breath caught in his throat as his mother kissed him for the first time, her tongue sliding past his lips. He didn’t resist as she pushed him back onto the bed, straddling him as her mouth continued to work her magic on his.

Her lips were warm and wet, and he found himself kissing her back eagerly. Her hand slid up his thigh, until it rested on his balls.

“So delicious,” she muttered, a frenzied look in her eyes. “It would feel so good inside me...”

“Mom,” Richard warned, but she wasn’t listening. Her hand began stroking his cock again, expertly manipulating his member as she licked and sucked on his lips.

Just as he was about to cum, she stopped. “Mo-om!” he whined, but Jennifer just shot him a wicked look.

Before he knew what was happening, she’d shifted her body, bringing her pussy to his hard cock. Richard’s cock was throbbing, and he needed release, but he knew he couldn’t. He shouldn’t. He wouldn’t.

“Stop,” he gasped, but he didn’t resist as his mother aimed his hardness at her pussy, moved her panties to the side, and slowly impaled herself on him. Both the family members felt it in every cell of their body as Richard’s length entered his mother’s depths.

They stayed like that for a few seconds, just staring at each other, his mother’s eyes wild with lust, his own filled with shock.

Then, with a gasp, his mother began to move.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head. “That feels so good...”

“No,” he said, pushing his hips upward. “Mom! We shouldn’t...we can’t...”

“Ohhhh god yes,” his mother groaned. “Please...fuck me...I need it...so much...so fucking good...ohh fuck yesssss...”

Richard had never heard his mother talk like this. He’d never seen her act like this. He felt completely overwhelmed—the day had been so busy, so confusing. He’d never expected it to end with him losing his virginity.

To his mother.

But it was impossible to deny; that was what was happening. His mother’s lithe body moved against his, her pussy gripping his cock tightly. She was taking his virginity. He was giving it to her. He was fucking his own mother.

And it felt incredible.

Richard couldn’t remember ever feeling so turned on. It was as if his entire body was flooded with liquid heat, as if he was being consumed by fire. His cock was on the verge of exploding, and he was acutely aware of his mother’s trembling body as she rode him. His mother’s eyes were wide open, her pupils dilated with lust.

“Yes,” she moaned. “Oh fuck yes...you’re so big...so deep inside me...I’m gonna cum again...ohhh...oh fuck...”

This was his first time seeing a woman orgasm. This was his first time making a woman orgasm. His mother was cumming on his dick, again and again, her juices coating his shaft as she shuddered and cried out.

It was too much for Richard. He was barely holding on, but he’d managed to hold back. Just a little longer, he told himself. Until...

Well, he wasn’t sure what he was holding out for. Ideally, his mother to come to her senses, to stop. But the look in her eyes told him that wasn’t happening any time soon. She was gone, lost to the lust she now felt for her son.

Lost to whatever his blue seed had done to her.

Richard felt his orgasm building, and knew that it was too late to stop it. He’d been holding back for so long, and his mother was so hot...

“Mommmmy,” he groaned, as his cock erupted inside her. His mother was still moaning and panting, her body convulsing around his shaft, her pussy milking him as she came.

“Yesssss,” she moaned, throwing her head back, her eyes unfocused. “Fucking fill me up...fill my cunt...make me yours...”

Her words were slurred, and her body was still wracked with spasms, her pussy squeezing his cock with a rhythmic rhythm.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned, closing her eyes. “Oh, honey...you’re so good at this...so much better than your father...”

Richard couldn’t speak. He was still too stunned, too shocked by what he’d just done. By what they’d just done.

Two things happened at once: his mother opened her eyes, and the door to Richard’s bedroom opened, and he couldn’t work out which was more alarming.

Standing at the door was his sister, a look of pure shock on her face at the sight of her mother straddling her brother.

But when he looked at his mother to see what her reaction was, he noticed that her iris had turned bright blue—the exact color of his cum.

* * *