The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE BLUE ROOM

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature audiences.

Part 1

“Oh, my gosh, look at this place.” Vicki Cole exclaimed as she rolled up in her convertible to the front entrance of the immense Beverly Hills mansion. With her was one of the agents of her company, Natalie Cisco. They had arrived for their appointment representing Vicki’s security firm, Vicki Cole Security.

“I can’t believe the biggest rock promoter in the world wants to meet with us. I wonder what he’s like.”

Natalie chimed in as they marveled at the lavish surroundings. “I just hope he’s cool. Some of these other jobs we’ve been getting lately have been out there.”

“Yea, I know.” Vicki said as she pulled to a stop on the circular brick driveway, lowering her sunglasses to admire the huge water fountain. “Whatever this job is, I hope we get to spend a lot of time here. This is fabulous.”

“Mitchell Blue sure has taste, I’ll give him that.” Natalie said.

“Look, I have a feeling this could be a very cushy gig, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves until we find out exactly what he wants.”

Just then the front door opened, and a very exotic looking Oriental woman came out to meet Vicki and Natalie. Right away, Vicki noticed how perfect her figure was, the way her tailored gray power suit hugged her sensuous curves. Her silky black hair flowed straight down to a point just above her pert ass. Even her legs, exposed below the hem of her ultra short skirt, were perfectly toned, a soft golden caramel color like the rest of her flawless skin.

“Good afternoon.” she said politely with a nod of her head, giving Vicki and Natalie a once over with her critical almond shaped eyes. “I’m Mr. Blue’s assistant, Kobe. ”

“Hi. I’m Vicki Cole.” Vicki returned the greeting. “This is Natalie Cisco.”

“Mr. Blue is expecting you. Follow me please.” Kobe said, all business.

As she followed behind Kobe, Vicki glanced at Natalie and made a nervous face. Kobe made them both slightly uncomfortable. Suddenly Vicki wished she hadn’t decided to wear her leopard print fur miniskirt and short jacket with matching fur lined acrylic open-toed platforms. Even Natalie felt a little underdressed in her tight black stretch pants and sleeveless cotton top, which was trimmed just above her hard flat stomach.

Kobe led the two women to the rear of the mansion, where a gigantic pool filled with sparkling aqua blue water nearly took their breath away. Vicki and Natalie then felt a bit relieved when they saw Mitchell Blue relaxing in a lounge chair wearing faded ragged jeans, a thick black velour robe, a fuzzy purple cowboy hat and wraparound sunglasses. He appeared to be asleep as he reclined in the lounge chair, although a thin, lit cigar was clenched between his teeth. Large rings covered most of his fingers, and various tattoos were scattered over his exposed chest and abdomen. Vicki even noticed small tattoos on both of his bare feet.

“Mr. Blue.” Kobe said softly, to get his attention.

Mitchell looked up slowly and noticed Vicki and Natalie with his beautiful assistant.

“Are these the hookers?” He said in a rough Southern drawl.

“No Mr. Blue.” Kobe said quickly as Vicki and Natalie looked on, trying not to look stunned.

“These are the strippers for the show tonight?” Mitchell asked.

“No, Mr. Blue.” Kobe answered with a hint of a smile. “This is Vicki Cole and Natalie Cisco. They are from the VCS agency.”

“Oh, shit, I’m sorry.” Mitchell said as he stood up and removed his hat, letting his long hair flow around his shoulders. “Pardon me ladies. I didn’t mean...”

“That’s all right.” Vicki interjected to save him from further embarrassment. She flashed her biggest smile and shook his hand as Natalie looked on, still a little steamed at the unintentional insult.

“Have a seat, please.” Their potential employer said.

Vicki and Natalie took adjacent seats near Mitchell while Kobe asked them, “May I get you both something?”

“No thank you.” Vicki said, and Natalie followed her lead by shaking her head ‘No.’

“Bring me another Mai tai, Kobe.” Mitchell requested.

“Yes, Mr. Blue.” Kobe said and walked back into the house.

“She’s a damn good assistant.” Mitchell said as he watched her ass wiggle away from behind. “Found her in Hong Kong, but that’s a long story I’m sure you aren’t interested in, so I’ll just cut to the chase. I’m glad you could come on such short notice because I have a serious problem. Some psycho bitch is stalking me and I need protection.”

“Uh...Who is this... woman?” Vicki asked.

“Oh, some groupie I met at a backstage party. It was a Zombie Dude show, and that son of a bitch brings out the strange ones if you know what I mean. This babe seemed pretty normal though and we hit it off. I took her to the Beverly Wilshire. We drank a little, smoked a little, and fucked like monkeys all night long. Then the next morning she went ballistic on me. I’ve seen some strange shit before in a lot of strange places. Hell I did a tour with Serpent that would blow you away, but I’ve never seen anything like this. Bottom line, I’m getting death threats, she killed one of my Rottweilers, and she scared the shit out of my maid. She shows up in places that are supposed to have the best security. I’ll be honest you ladies. I was raised in Texas, and I can be bad ass, but this bitch scares me.”

“Have you talked to the police?”

“Hell yes. But it was a waste of time. These Keystone cops around here can never catch her in the act. That’s why I called you guys...uh, gals.”

“What’s her name?”

“Katrina Dalle. D-a-l-l-e.”

“What else do you know about her?” Natalie asked.

“Hell, just about nothing. All I know is she lives in Hollywood.” Mitchell said.

“That’s it. She’s a total cipher.”

“What does she look like?” Asked Vicki.

“Oh, she’s pretty as hell. Tall, dark red hair down to her ass, nice tits, legs that go on forever. Fucking knockout. Pardon my French. Oh, that reminds me. She had some kind of European accent.”

Vicki and Natalie tried not to react to Mitchell’s crude description. The job was doable though. They’d handled worse than this that’s for sure. Stalkers were a piece of cake.

“Well, Mr. Blue...”

“Call me Mitchell,” He grinned as he puffed his cigar and gazed lazily across the immense lawn.

“Okay...Um, Mitchell.” Vicki continued. “I’m pretty sure we can help you with this.”

“Great. You were highly recommended by one of the bands I promote, Rail Gun. They said you did a top-notch job of body guarding. Look, money is no object. I just want this bitch out of my life, understand?”

“Absolutely!” Vicki beamed with confidence.

Mitchell smiled back at Vicki for what was almost an uncomfortable moment, staring into her large clear eyes. She was everything he expected, and his interest in Vicki Cole and her big blonde hair intensified. Even her partner Natalie did something for him with her demure looks, short-cropped hair and thick sensuous lips. And they both had incredible bodies to boot. Especially Vicki, whose ample cleavage just about leaped out of her tight furry jacket.

“Excellent!” Mitchell said with his cigar clenched tight between his teeth. “Let me show you ladies around then.”

* * *

During the tour of Mitchell Blue’s awe-inspiring mansion and grounds, Vicki excused herself for a moment.

“I need to make a pit stop if you don’t mind.” Vicki said sheepishly with a tantalizing tilt of her head.

“Sure, there’s a guest bathroom right down that hall.” Mitchell told Vicki and Natalie. “I’ll meet you in the sound studio. Kobe will show you the way when you’re done.”

“Great!” Vicki flashed her big smile and led Natalie giggling down the hall. Once inside the huge guest bathroom, which had it’s own plush lounge area, Vicki spoke softly to Natalie, as if she wanted to avoid being heard. “So. What do you think?”

“This guy is totally insane.” Natalie said with a chuckle.

“Oh, he’s harmless.” Vicki responded in defense. “Think of it. If we take this job, we get to hang out here. Just look at this place.”

“Yea, but we have to listen to Mr. potty mouth while we’re at it. No wonder he’s named Mr. Blue.”

“I can always get Tara to do it with me.” Vicki threatened playfully.

“Yeah, right. Tara would eat this guy for lunch.”

“Please, please, please.” Vicki begged her friend. “Didn’t you see that pool? And remember what he said? Money’s no object.”

Natalie rolled her eyes and sighed. “All right, Vicki. But I think the first thing we need to do is wash his mouth out with soap.”

“Oh, you’re a doll!” Vicki said gleefully as she hugged Natalie tight. “I knew I could count on you.”

“Whatever.”

“Come on. It’ll be a blast. Maybe we’ll get to party with some cool rock stars.”

“Oh, won’t that be fun.” Natalie said sarcastically. She had witnessed first hand how some rock stars “partied” on several of their bodyguard assignments. One incident involved being gagged, tied up and left in a hotel room.

“Let me call Nell and have her find out what she can about this Katrina.” Vicki said as she took out her compact cellular phone and speed dialed her office.

Nell Simpson, the VCS agency computer wizard answered through her headset as she hacked away on her computer. Her terminal automatically displayed that Vicki calling. “Hey Vicki. what’s up?”

“We’re at Mitchell Blue’s in Beverly Hills.”

“So how does it look so far?”

“Very promising. Just a simple little bodyguard gig and stalking thing.”

“Cool.”

“I need you to do me a favor.”

“Shoot.”

“Find out what you can on a woman named Katrina Dalle. D-a-l-l-e. She lives somewhere in Hollywood.”

“It’s as good as done.”

“Great. Call you back later.” Vicki said. “We’re getting ready to see Mitchell’s recording studio.”

“Awesome! I hear its state of the art. Bulletproof recorded ‘End Days’ there.

You’re so lucky. I hate you!”

“Okay, gotta run.”

“Bye.”

Vicki hung punched the ‘end’ button, smiled at Natalie, and exited the restroom lounge just in time to meet Kobe arriving from down the hall.

“Mr. Blue is waiting downstairs.” Kobe informed them, and then led the way to their destination.

* * *

Mitchell Blue looked up from his console and smiled at Vicki and Natalie as they were led into his basement studio. He was still wearing his shades, even indoors.

“Oh my gosh!” Vicki gushed as she marveled at huge console and racks of equipment. “This is incredible.”

“I have a little surprise for you, ladies.” Mitchell told them. “You’ve heard of Nail Dust, right?”

“Oh, yeah. They’re great!” Vicki said enthusiastically. “The Art of War CD is awesome!”

“I love their stuff.” Natalie agreed. “Russell Turner is a genius.”

“Yea, Russell and I go back a ways. He recorded a little instrumental for me, right here in this studio.” Mitchell said, and then added cryptically. “I only play it for my closest friends. I don’t suppose you want to hear it?”

“Are you kidding? We’d love to!” Vicki bubbled, “Right Natalie?!”

“Oh, yea!” Natalie agreed, looking around to see where Russell Turner might have actually been sitting. He was only the most incredible looking and talented rock star in the world.

“Cool.” Mitchell said in his gruff voice. “Let’s do this right then. You ladies go into the sound room and sit on those two stools. There are some headsets and a microphone so you can hear and talk to each other while you listen. If you have any cell phones or beepers, it would be best to turn ‘em off. I wouldn’t want anything to interfere with your listening pleasure.”

“Okay.” Said Vicki as she reached for her compact phone and switched it off. Vicki and Natalie then went into the glassed in soundproof room with smiling enthusiasm, almost tripping over each other to put on the headphones and take their places on the high stools. A single microphone was mounted and hanging from the ceiling just above them. From inside the console room Mitchell stared from behind the mixing board, admiring Vicki’s tanned legs and got a nice little shot as she crossed her legs and began tapping her platform shoe clad foot nervously in anticipation.

“Can you believe this?” Vicki asked Natalie, whom only smiled and shook her head in disbelief. They were about to hear music only a select few had ever listened to.

“This is going to blow you away.” Mitchell’s voice came into their headsets, which Vicki and Natalie could hear clearly.

“We’re ready.” Natalie called out, unsure if she was being heard.

Mitchell punched the play button on the digital tape player, and the music began. It began softly, a faint snowy noise that built up slow and followed by what sounded like shuffling sounds. Then a synthesized beat began to rise from the background. Layer upon layer of sonic mass filled their ears and it was unlike anything that they had ever heard before. The beat was sensuous and hypnotic, and Vicki looked over at Natalie, who seemed entranced by it, nodding her head in time with the beat. Natalie looked over and grinned back at Vicki, mouthing the word ‘awesome.’

Vicki nodded in agreement as the music seemed to pick up in intensity. Both of them could hear faint voices in the background, but were unable to make out what was being said. Some of it was mixed with what sounded like chants. Vicki shut her eyes and tried to concentrate on the background dialogue, as did Natalie.

Inside the darkened booth with just the soft glow of a lamp eerily illuminating half of his face, Mitchell grinned. It was working just as it always had. The harder they concentrated to hear the background voices, the easier the music and subliminal backmasking worked to do a mental number on his two guests. They were now unwittingly being bombarded with hundreds of aural messages that would ultimately make them susceptible to Mitchell’s commands. There was no mysterious stalker named Katrina. It was all a plan to get to Vicki Cole through her agency. Mitchell had seen a picture at a friend’s home and knew immediately that he had to have the vivacious Vicki, bodyguard to the powerful, rich and famous. Natalie was just icing on the cake.

“Pretty intense right?” Mitchell spoke into the microphone.

By now both women had their eyes closed and were swaying in time with the intense music, and both of them nodded in agreement. It was more than intense. It was unbelievable. After several minutes, Vicki could swear the music was actually making her hot, and she shifted around on the stool. Natalie was feeling very good too. Even excited. She caught herself squeezing her legs together as she became embarrassingly caught up in the music. Mitchell glanced at a digital thermometer on his console, which revealed that the temperature in the studio was had just risen a couple of degrees. He waited patiently as the music did its work. It changed and moved like a grand symphony. Building and crashing. A half-hour went by and neither of the women had any idea of the sense of time elapsed.

‘Oh, my gosh.’ Vicki thought, trying to keep her head together. ‘This music is making me so fucking horny. I can’t believe this.’ She wanted to take off her headphones, but it just felt too good to give up.

Natalie’s breathing had picked up considerably, and she was gripping the seat of her stool hard just to keep herself steady. Her whole body was tingling and she could have sworn that her breasts were swelling. She wanted to tell Mitchell that she was warm, to turn down the air, but that meant that she would lose track of the music, and she didn’t want to miss a beat of it. All she could do was fan her head around slowly, mouth open, sighing.

Meanwhile Vicki’s libido was turned up another notch. She could barely keep her legs together, and she had the itching urge to touch herself, but she opened her eyes for a second and knew Mitchell was watching. She settled for absently rubbing her smooth tanned thighs with one hand and gripping the stool with the other to keep from sliding off. Both women were now totally flushed and aroused.

Vicki felt herself losing control, her long nails digging into her kneecap. She was biting her lip and sighing, and then caught herself and tried to hold her composure. Natalie was already losing the battle, and Mitchell or no Mitchell watching, her left hand crept up over her flat stomach and then stopped just under her breast. She desperately wanted to rub and grab at her nipple, but modesty still kept her from moving forward on her urge.

“Vicki, what’s happening?” Natalie whimpered under her breath, looking at her boss with eyes half- open.

Vicki, barely acknowledging Natalie’s plea, could only shrug, breathing heavily, her body shifting and moving repeatedly, still fighting her own urges. If this didn’t stop soon, she didn’t know what she would do. And yet she really didn’t want it to stop. The digital readout climbed again, and Mitchell smiled. A few more minutes and the women would be virtually melting. And then the real fun would begin.

* * *

Tara Dixon. An employee trained in intelligence and combat for VCS, she was a tall brunette, an ex-model with stunning good looks. She entered the VCS agency offices and strolled up to Nell’s command center console, where the computer wizard was lost in cyberspace, frantically trying to turn up something, anything, on Katrina Dalle.

“What’s up?” Tara asked the increasingly frustrated hacker.

“I’m trying to locate someone for Vicki.”

“Who is it?”

“Someone named Katrina Dalle. Supposedly she lives in Hollywood, but I’ve exhausted every source I have and I’ve come up with zilch.”

“Why is Vicki looking for her?” Tara asked.

“I guess it has something to do with the job she and Natalie went to see about today.” Said Nell. “She called in from a meeting.”

“You mean with Mitchell Blue? That music promoter?”

“Yep. They’re both over there right now.” Nell informed her.

“Well, give Vicki a call and see if you can get any more information.” Tara suggested.

Nell immediately speed dialed Vicki on her cell phone, but all she got was a few rings, followed by Vicki’s voice mail message.”

“Hmmm.” Nell said with a furrowed brow. “That’s not like Vicki not to answer her phone.”

“Well, try again later. And if you don’t hear from her in an hour, let me know.”

“Gotcha.” Nell said, and went back into her computer search for one Katrina Dalle.

* * *

Mitchell Blue was grinning widely behind the glass of his darkened sound booth, staring out at Vicki and Natalie as they struggled to control themselves. The music had stirred up stronger and deeper emotions within them, and they were both in a lather, rubbing and hugging themselves to relieve the sensual stimulation within them. He knew they were now primed for his commands and suggestions.

“How are you feeling, Vicki?” He asked the gorgeous sexy blonde squirming on the stool before him in the sound proof room.

“I feel...Mmmmmm.” Was all Vicki could respond as her flesh tingled. Her thong panties were just about soaked and her left hand was inching little by little up her tanned thigh.

“Do you want to touch yourself, Vicki?” He asked.

Vicki turned pink and nodded, eyes closed and biting her puffy lip.

“What about you Natalie?” Mitchell asked. “Are you feeling hot too?”

“Um hum.” Natalie whimpered as she squeezed her legs together and winced at the pleasurable sensation between her thighs. Her plump nipples were poking out hard in her tank top T-shirt.

“Why don’t you both stand up and face each other?” Mitchell suggested.

The two bewildered women hesitated, and then followed Mitchell’s suggestion. When they were facing each other, both of them staring dreamily, Mitchell’s voice was heard by both of them, “Would you like to touch each other?”

Vicki was taken by surprise at the question, as was Natalie. Neither had lesbian tendencies, but for some reason, the idea didn’t seem so unusual. What would it hurt just to touch each other? Vicki could hardly believe it as her hands went up to Natalie’s arms, making her friend shiver slightly. Natalie sighed and returned the gesture, placing her palms on Vicki’s own arms, feeling them through the furry material of her jacket.

“Take off her jacket, Natalie.” Mitchell spoke into the microphone as he glanced over at a bank of monitors to make sure the hidden video cameras were catching every angle of the action.

Natalie nervously took Vicki’s leopard fur jacket by the lapels and opened it, as Vicki looked at her in stunned silence. Natalie was astounded by what she was doing. What was happening here?

Once the jacket was removed, the two women faced each other, each eyeing the other anxiously, wondering what to do next. Vicki’s hard breasts were packed tight in her cotton top.

“Vicki, take your top off.” Mitchell said.

Vicki, not believing what she had just heard, asked, “What?”

“Show Natalie your body.”

“I...can’t.” Vicki replied as he whole body blushed. “I can’t do that.”

“Sure you can.” Mitchell said as he smiled at Vicki’s nervousness. “Just take your shirt off.”

“This isn’t...I can’t...believe this.” Vicki stammered as her hands seem to involuntarily reach for the bottom of her shirt, grasp it, and then peel it up over her head, allowing her shiny globes to spill out in front of Natalie.

Inside the booth, Mitchell’s heart picked up and adrenaline pumped. She was much better than he expected. Her breasts were perfect. Like twin balloons, large and standing straight out. He waited a few moments to savor the scene and then said, “Natalie, touch Vicki’s breasts.”

Natalie, who was already astounded by watching Vicki remove her top in front of her, gasped and flushed. Her plump lips were quivering as her hands, used to handling all types of weapons, reached up and filled themselves with Vicki’s soft flesh. Her boss’s chest seemed to expand and rise from the touch, her nipples plumping up like oven-baked goods. Vicki moaned softly as her fists clenched at her sides, and her heels rose slightly off the floor.

“Okay, Vicki, it’s your turn now.” Mitchell said.

Vicki, as much as she found the situation embarrassing and bizarre, almost couldn’t wait to return Natalie’s soft fondling, and slipped her palms underneath Natalie’s T-shirt and began to gently massage her friend’s ample mounds. Mitchell watched as they closed their eyes and sighed, massaging each other as their hips began to move closer until they pressed up against one another. Their beautiful faces were inches apart, each feeling the warm breathy sighs of the other.

“Go ahead and kiss each other.” Mitchell suggested in a hoarse whisper. “The more you kiss each other, the hotter you get until you can’t stand it.”

Vicki and Natalie’s eyes both opened at once. What was he suggesting? ‘I’m not a lesbian,’ Vicki thought. ‘I can’t do this with Natalie, I’m not into...’ But something came over her and overwhelmed her senses, and she soon found herself shutting her eyes again and parting her lips to meet Natalie’s approaching lips. When they found each other’s mouth, the two women swooned, and soon they were both kissing each other passionately, breathing hard through their nostrils. Then tongues began to touch and explore, gently at first, and then with more anxiousness. Mitchell marveled at how the two women kissed and touched each other, like they were two long lost lovers finally coming together in a heat of a passionate embrace. He liked the way they ground their hips tight, trying to press their intimate areas against one another. The both reached around to grab each other by their firm ass cheeks and mewled like kittens as they locked together. Vicki and Natalie were at a loss as to what was happening to them. They only felt the strong urge to kiss and hold each other, the warm surface of their breasts pressing together.

Mitchell was alternately watching the women and the video camera monitors, letting them go on and on for nearly thirty minutes, smiling at the images of Vicki and Natalie working each up into a frenzy, his digital tape recorders catching every sigh and moan. Finally, he pushed a button on his control panel, which activated the rear panel of the sound proof recording room, opening to reveal a lavish bedroom with a huge sunken bed, plush chairs, mirrors and other post-modern furnishings. Everything was done in different shades of blue, Mitchell’s favorite color.

“Okay ladies, let’s move into someplace a little more comfortable.” He said. “My Blue Room.”

End of Part 1