The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE BLUE ROOM

Warning! The following story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers.

Part 2

Tara Dixon began to get anxious about Vicki and Natalie. Her intuition told her something wasn’t right about their trip out to see this mysterious music promoter named Mitchell Blue. She had checked with Kay moments ago and there was no word. It had been over an hour since they last heard anything and Kay was still getting only voice mail whenever they dialed Vicki’s cell phone. Tara headed out to the lot and took off with the fastest car from the VCS fleet, speeding off towards Beverly Hills. She hoped she was mistaken, but it wouldn’t hurt to check things out to make sure nothing was wrong.

* * *

Indeed Vicki Cole and Natalie Cisco were not feeling any pain, though not through any choice of their own free will. Mitchell Blue’s ruse of encouraging Val and her security agent Natalie Cisco to have an ‘exclusive’ listen to a demo tape in his custom built sound studio had successfully turned the two vivacious women into fully aroused sexbots with aural subliminal mind programming of their emotions and feelings.

His plan worked masterfully. Vicki and Natalie were totally oblivious to what had been done to their psyches. They were virtual sex-starved puppets, living only to please Mitchell Blue, following his orders without question or conscience. He toyed with the two of them, relentless in his ongoing requests to satisfy his own selfish and prurient interests. He gloated to himself at the scene before him. Vicki and Natalie, totally nude, both moaning as they pleasured each other orally in a sixty-nine position on the ocean blue satin sheets of Mitchell’s sunken bed. Mitchell had directed them like they were sex-hungry porn actresses, both eager to follow his orders to bring each other to near climax time after time.

In an almost subconscious state, Vicki still questioned her own motives and actions. Why was she doing what she was doing, especially with her close friend Natalie? She couldn’t understand why she wanted the slender brunette’s body, to taste her lips on her own, to explore every inch of her soft smooth skin. And Natalie was every bit as aroused as Val, her libido turned up several notches by their constant lovemaking. She loved the way Vicki teased her with her pliant tongue, and returned the pleasure in kind.

Mitchell decided it was about time he got in on the action. His erection was straining inside his ragged jeans. As much as he enjoyed watching the two hot women in the throes of Sapphic love, he knew his hidden cameras were capturing every bit of it, and he was eager enough to want to see himself take advantage of these two sexed up bodies. He had already subtlety manipulated them into the edges of climax, keeping them from orgasms until he was ready for them. He selfishly wanted to be the cause of their release.

He set his cowboy hat aside, dropped his robe around his feet and stepped into the bed pit to join Vicki and Natalie, who barely noticed him at first. He reached down and grabbed Natalie by her short hair and lifted her up from between Vicki’s quivering thighs to get her attention.

“Okay, you little sluts, it’s time to take care of Mr. Blue.” Mitchell drooled.

Natalie was stunned by his intrusion at first, but she soon responded to Mitchell when he ordered her to unbutton his pants.

Natalie smiled slyly and was about to reach up with her hands, but Mitchell stopped her and said, “With your teeth.”

An odd smile crossed Natalie’s face, responding to Mitchell’s suggestion. His words seemed to literally push her into doing what she normally might not do. It puzzled her, but whatever it was about him, she liked it...a lot.

By then Vicki had begun to miss Natalie licking and kissing her, and she opened her eyes to see what had happened. She saw Natalie’s face buried in Mitchell’s crotch, trying hard to open his the button fly of his jeans with her mouth. There was a twinge of jealousy in her for a moment, first from the fact that Natalie had left her and turned her attention to Mitchell, and second because Mitchell had turned his attention to Natalie. Suddenly she felt eager to be a part of what was happening, and so she nudged Natalie aside and began to gnash at the buttons herself, pulling the last few open with one tug of her teeth.

Natalie, shocked at Vicki’s interruption, pushed her back and reached inside eagerly for Mitchell’s erection, not wanting to lose his attention.

“Play nice.” Mitchell scolded the two women as they glared and pouted at each other like children. “Play nice and you’ll both get your chance.”

Vicki and Natalie looked first at Mitchell, and then at each other, slightly fearful that they had displeased him. They smiled tentatively at each other and then their smiles grew bigger as they realized how much fun it would be to share Mitchell. They could almost read each other’s minds as they thought about what they could do to him together.

Mitchell saw the mischievously sly expressions on their beautiful faces and knew he was in for one hell of an afternoon. Before he knew it, Natalie had jerked his jeans down around his ankles, and Vicki was already stroking him off with her fist. Then the two of them together began to bathe his shaft with their probing tongues, mingling with each over the entire surface until they literally brought Mitchell to his knees. He groaned while they slurped and sucked, taking them by the hair to move them around to his heart’s content. It was if they couldn’t get enough of him. He lay back on the bed and let them work his whole body over with their hungry lips and tongues.

* * *

An exotic and beautiful oriental woman met Tara Dixon at the front door of Mitchell Blue’s mansion.

“Yes?”

“Hi. I’m Tara Dixon with the VCS agency. I need to see Vicki Cole. Is she still here?”

“Yes. Please come inside.” Kobe replied with a slight bow of her head, putting on the subservient oriental act in order to bring to Tara a comfortable and non-threatening position as she allowed her inside. “I’ll get them for you. Follow me please.”

Tara followed Kobe down a long hallway, curiously taking in her surroundings, a habit that always proved valuable from her years as a secret agent. She was led to a room off the main hall, which Tara quickly noticed had no windows like most of the other rooms.

“Please wait.” Kobe said, exaggerating her Asian accent. “I’ll be back.”

Tara smiled and nodded as Kobe left her alone and closed the door behind her, which Tara immediately found odd. Then she heard the unmistakable click of the heavy doors locking at the exact same time she knew she had walked right into a trap. She went straight for the ornate door handles, and as she grabbed them to try and open the doors she knew were already locked, she felt something sting her palms and pulled them away.

She held them up in front of her and saw two telltale red welts that told her something at pierced her skin. Then her hands blurred in her vision, and her body felt weightless as her head began to feel like an inflated balloon. She felt sideways against the heavy doors, and slowly slid down until she was in a sitting position, her head nodding forward and her hair falling around her face. She placed her hands on the cold marble tile to hold her self up, but the more she fought it, the quicker the drug reacted in her system to shut down her senses until her eyes fluttered and rolled up in her head. Within seconds, she was splayed out on the floor, totally unconscious.

The door unlocked and Kobe had to push her way in, smiling down on the slack form of the tall beautiful agent of VCS, wisps of soft brown hair tossed around her sleeping face. Mitchell would be proud of her.

* * *

Mitchell Blue was in the final throes of orgasm, pumping upwards as he exploded inside Vicki Cole, who was screaming at the top of her jiggling lungs as she rode him hard, her firm ass bouncing furiously on top of his thrusting pelvis. Natalie Cisco was on fours over his face gasping, allowing Mitchell to suck and bite her nipples while he reached over with one hand to finger her sopping vagina. Her body was shuddering from a mind-numbing climax, the latest of many, which Mitchell had served up for the two insatiable women.

After all of three of them erupted, they all fell in a sweating, panting heap, exhausted from the orgy of raw sex. Vicki and Natalie lay on either side of Mitchell, nuzzling and kissing his neck and chest while her recovered. Within minutes, they were fondling his testicles and stroking his cock to get him going again.

“Let’s do it again, Mitchell.” Vicki cooed.

“Please!” Natalie begged. “It’s my turn now!”

Just then Mitchell’s cell phone went off and he ordered Natalie to get it from his robe nearby. He took it from her, knowing it was Kobe calling him, and spoke, “What is it?”

“I think you want to know.” Kobe said on the other end of the phone. “We have a new visitor in the game room.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yes.” Kobe said, and added sensuously, “From VCS, like the others. Very pretty.”

Mitchell’s snapped to attention and leaned up. “I’ll be right there.”

“Where are you going?” Vicki moaned. She wanted him to stay, as did Natalie. They were far from satiated, and were looking forward to satisfy more of Mitchell’s desires.

“I’ll be back.” Mitchell said. “You two are going to have to entertain yourselves for awhile. Then take a hot bubble bath. There’s a closet there full of some nice stuff to wear and I’ll see you later out by the pool.”

“Ooooh! That sounds like fun!” Vicki said, relishing the idea of trying on some bikinis and things to show off her tanned body for Mitchell. Natalie was already tugging at Vicki’s body, pulling her toward her onto the bed so they could continue exploring each other until Mitchell got back.

As Mitchell put on his robe, he watched as they quickly began kissing each other deeply and fondling one another’s firm bodies. He then left the room and headed towards the game room and opened the broad double doors to step inside. There he found Kobe with the tall brunette VCS agent on the pool table, where Kobe had expertly trussed up Tara Dixon on the red felt surface. Kobe was lounging on the table by her captive who was now stirring as she lay on her side from her drug-induced sleep. Kobe ran her glossed fingertips over Tara’s blouse, urging the nipples to harden through the sheer material.

“Well, well, look what my evil little cat dragged in.” Mitchell said as he looked over Tara’s stringently bound legs and arms. She had been tied so that her legs were folded up, her ankles and knees wrapped with nylon cord, her hands bound palms apart at the wrists, and arms tied close at the elbows. He checked Kobe’s rope work and found it not only inventive, but also very sufficient. Tara was wrapped in a tight little hog-tied bundle; unable to move an inch even she wanted to. Even her mouth was packed with a silk cloth and held with tight with a gag and cinched tightly around her head so that it dug into her flushed cheeks. “Looks like you’ve been having fun with your poor mouse.”

“Her name is Tara.” Kobe informed him.

“Mmmmmmfffff.” Tara moaned softly as her thick eyelashes began to flutter open as she regained her numbed senses. Mitchell leaned down on his elbows near her face so he could study her soft beautiful features.

“Hi there, Tara. I’m Mitchell Blue.” Mitchell said as he brushed a wisp of hair away from her brow. “I take it you’re here to check up on your fellow VCS agents.”

“Ummm?” Tara moaned in confusion. Slowly her head started to clear and within seconds she began to come to the heart quickening realization of her situation. Alarmed now as adrenaline flushed into her blood system, Tara became more alert, and she began to squirm in her bonds, slightly at first, and then with more urgency as she noticed Kobe staring at her like a serpent eyeing a wounded bird. But it was no use; her bonds were extremely restricting. There was not even a millimeter of give to the nylon cords. She finally gave up and tried to relax her taut muscles, to see what these two wanted with her. She glared at Mitchell. She could only imagine what had happened to Vicki and Natalie.

“Well, I hate to tell you this, but Vicki and Natalie are indisposed at the moment.” Mitchell said with a smirking grin. “We just got through fucking our brains out and they’re probably getting cleaned up right about now. So now you’ve got my undivided attention.”

“Mmmmph!” Tara mumbled through her gag. She desperately wanted to tell him off.

“Did you want to say something?”

Tara nodded, so Mitchell looked at Kobe, who pouted angrily and reluctantly began to loosen the gag. She liked it in Tara’s mouth much better. Once it was free from between her sensual lips, Tara stretched her jaws and licked the edges of her mouth.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Tara demanded angrily. “Where are Vicki and Natalie, you bastard?”

Tara winced from a sudden stunning lighting quick slap from Kobe, which made her see tiny lights in front of eyes.

“Ouch! You bitch!” Tara cursed at the Oriental, who raised her hand again to strike. Mitchell caught Kobe by the wrist as Tara shut her eyes.

“Relax.” Mitchell said to Kobe, holding her wrist with an iron grip until she went slack.

“I wouldn’t recommend pissing her off.” Mitchell suggested to Tara. “She can be mighty nasty when she wants to.”

“Fuck you.” Tara hissed.

Mitchell chuckled. “You’re defiant. I like that. It makes it that much more fun when I turn you into one of my little sex toys. Just like your two friends.”

“What?” Tara said in disbelief. She couldn’t believe the audacity of this man. If he thought she was going to be one of his playthings, he had another thing coming.

“Believe it sweetheart, it didn’t take much to turn your fellow agents into a pair of nymphos. And not just for me mind you, with each other too.”

“What are you talking about?” Tara asked.

“Ever heard of brainwashing and mind control?” Mitchell asked. “I put your friends through a little program of mine, and now I own them. Don’t worry, though. You’re going to get with the program too.”

“You can’t do this!” Tara said with alarm as she pondered the implications of what he was saying. “Don’t you even think about it! You won’t get away with it!”

Mitchell laughed, and so did Kobe.

“If you only knew.” Mitchell said cryptically, and then told Kobe, “Take her to the studio and get her ready. I’m going to play with my other two toys outside for awhile.”

Before Mitchell closed the door, he poked his head back in and told Kobe, “Play nice while I’m gone.”

Kobe nodded and waited until Mitchell left her alone with Tara. Then a sinister grin crossed her face, followed by a malevolent glare as she seized Tara around the throat and squeezed, choking off Tara’s oxygen until her lungs began to burn. She waited until the agent nearly passed out to let her go, leaving Tara gasping and coughing for air.”

“You learn respect.” Kobe said. “Then we’ll get along fine.”

Tara was about to spit back an invective, but thought better of it. Soon the point was moot when Kobe took the gag and stuffed between her teeth, tying it off with obvious relish as Tara looked up at her with a mixture of anger and helplessness. The thought of spending her life as a sexual plaything for these two was unfathomable. She had to figure out a way out of this...and soon. Their normal lives depended on it.

END OF PART 2