The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE BLUE ROOM

Warning! The following story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers.

Part 3

Mitchell Blue was more than excited by the recent turn of events. Already he had been successful in using his aural mind control technique on two V.C.S. agents, the sexy and famous Vicki Cole and one of her employees, the voluptuous Natalie Cisco. He had no problem duping them into listening to his special “demo” music track, which contained hidden subliminal suggestions, and thereby reprogramming them into his own personal sex toys. Now his trusted assistant Kobe had snared yet another agent, Tara Dixon, just as sexy and beautiful as the other two. Since he had unfinished business with Vicki and Natalie, Mitchell left Kobe to prepare Tara for her own unique reprogramming.

* * *

After they showered and fixed themselves up, the two clueless VCS agents changed into string thong bikini’s at Mitchell’s suggestion, a white one for Vicki and a black one for Natalie, so tiny that barely any of there sleek skin was covered at all. Once they found a nice spot by the pool for some sunbathing, Natalie and Vicki put on their sunglasses and took turns oiling each other up with sunscreen, taking their sweet time and covering every inch of each other’s lithe bodies, especially between the legs and breast areas.

Neither of the women could get over how much fun they were having, just enjoying one another and thinking constantly of Mitchell Blue, their new employer.

“I wish Mitchell would hurry up.” Vicki whined as she massaged Natalie’s butt with oil.

“Ummmmmm.” Natalie moaned, both from Vicki’s expert fingers, but from the mention of Mitchell’s name. “I know what you mean. He’s hung like a...Oooooh! God I would do anything he asked me to.”

“Don’t talk like that.” Val giggled. “You’re getting me all wet thinking about it.”

Natalie turned over quickly at Vicki’s comment, looking up at Vicki with a big smile, and propping up her sunglasses on top of her head to get a better look at the buxom blonde. “You’re getting me all wet with those fingers of yours.”

“You like that don’t you?” Vicki teased as she ran her fingertips along Natalie’s thigh.

“I’d like it better if you used something else.” Natalie said with a daring look.

“Like what?” Vicki asked, knowing exactly what Natalie was suggesting, as she dipped her hand underneath Natalie’s bikini and pressed her finger ever so slightly at Natalie’s opening. Natalie gasped and threw her head back, biting her lip as Vicki dipped her finger inside her. With her other hand, Vicki began to untie Natalie’s bikini strings. She couldn’t believe how horny she was. Ever since they had met Mitchell Blue, she had an insatiable appetite for sex like she never experienced before. Did Mitchell do something to them while they were in the studio? That was impossible. Something in the back of her mind began to question her behavior, but Natalie’s response to her stimulation brought her back to the moment at hand, and any doubts about her sex drive were soon forgotten

“I can’t believe we’re doing this.” Natalie sighed. “You really don’t mind if we share Mitchell do you, Val? All this is just so...it feels so fucking great!”

“God, I know. I can’t believe it either.” Vicki agreed. “Where is he?”

“I don’t know.” Natalie moaned. She couldn’t take it anymore. “Val, eat my pussy. Please! I need it right now!”

With that, Vicki Cole kneeled down between Natalie Cisco’s open thighs and began to flick her tongue over Natalie’s neatly trimmed and sopping wet pussy.

* * *

Mitchell stepped out into the sun and immediately liked what he saw out by his pool, Vicki Cole and Natalie Cisco going after each other. Both their perfect bodies slick with oil, glistening in the bright Southern California sun, Natalie’s hips undulating as Vicki’s blonde head buried itself between her tensed up legs. There was nothing like two beautiful women making love, and Mitchell glanced up at a few of the high-definition lenses disguised as security cameras, knowing they would all capture the erotic action in crystal clarity and different angles. He decided to watch for a while as Natalie dug her fingers in Vicki’s hair and back, urging her pussy upward to meet Val’s probing tongue.

He stood by unobtrusively, wearing only his robe and cowboy hat, his hand reaching down to stroke himself as he watched the two women have wild uninhibited sex with each other. It was incredible what his mind control program had accomplished, and it never ceased to amaze him.

After several more minutes of Vicki licking and kissing Natalie’s hot aching pussy, the shorthaired brunette began to scream out in ecstasy, as her body began to take on the telltale signs of impending orgasms. Mitchell decided that now was as good a time as any to join in. He strolled up behind Vicki, who was on her hands and knees upon a large cushioned lounge chair as she licked Natalie. Her gorgeous ass was up in the air, wiggling as it glistened in the sun. Mitchell slapped his hand on her ass hard, clenching the taut flesh in his palm, making Vicki give a muffled gasp with her mouth on Natalie’s mound.

“Keep doing what your doing.” Mitchell said as he held Vicki forward to keep her from raising her head up from her tongue job. “I’ll just help myself.”

Natalie barely acknowledged Mitchell’s presence; she was in such an aroused state of ecstasy. She held Vicki’s head tight between her quivering thighs, her hips rising as she groaned and gasped. Mitchell began slipping down Vicki’s white thing bikini with one hand as he stroked himself with the other, preparing to enter her wet opening. He spread his legs apart slightly to position himself, and then rammed his cock inside Vicki with brutal force, causing her face to press hard against Natalie’s pelvis. Natalie in turn screamed out at the sudden sensation. Now Mitchell began to pump Vicki in a rhythmic fashion, pushing himself deeper and deeper inside Val’s tight walls as he grabbed her rolling hips.

Vicki’s senses were battered by both Mitchell’s welcomed invasion and the taste of Natalie’s juices. It was almost too much for her to take, and soon she felt the first of what would be many intense orgasms. The harder Mitchell fucked her, the more eager her oral stimulation of Natalie became, until all three were ready to erupt.

“You like this don’t you?” Mitchell grunted.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Yesss!” Natalie hissed at the question as Vicki could only give a mumbled response of, “Mmmmbbbllllmmm!”

“I’ll bet you two little whores never expected this kind of job did you?” Mitchell chuckled in delight. “You look like you enjoy being my fuck dolls.”

Vicki squealed in agreement. Mitchell was right, Vicki thought. Even though she frequently dressed like one, she never considered herself a whore. Could she help it if she liked wild and sexy clothes? She loved this more than anything, though. She didn’t care about her security guard business, her employees, her friends or anyone else. She realized that she even loved this more than shopping for clothes and shoes, which shocked her for just a moment. All she knew was that Mitchell was fucking her hard and that was all she wanted or needed, that and Natalie’s pussy in her mouth. The only thing better would be Mitchell’s cock in her mouth, and that sudden urge fought the one of having him inside her hot cunt, and these thoughts made her clench her pussy on his thick shaft as he thrust in and out of her.

Natalie Cisco was moaning with ecstasy as yet another climax shook her body. She wanted Vicki to stop so she could recover, but the feeling was so intense she could barely move, and watching Mitchell as he pumped Vicki from behind turned her on even more. There was no hint of jealousy in her at all now. She knew that Mitchell liked them both and soon she would get her turn. She could almost taste his cock on her lips.

As Mitchell viciously fucked Vicki and slapped her ass, he dreamed about what it would be like to have all three VCS agents at once, and he wondered how Kobe was doing with his new visitor, Tara Dixon.

* * *

Kobe had Tara exactly where she wanted her. She had taken great care to bind her beautiful and dangerous captive, first placing her upon one of the stools in Mitchell’s sound studio, tying her arms together at the elbows behind her and wrapping cords around her wrists tightly as well, then securing them to the bottom post of the stool. With her knees and ankles bound and pulled back under the seat, Tara was in an understandably uncomfortable position, her back arched slightly and her head tilted back from the leather bit gag and harness placed between her gritted teeth, which in turn was attached by a cord which had been pulled between her legs and looped into an aching crotch rope. All she could see was the ceiling tile, and Kobe out of the corner of her eye.

Kobe had changed into one of her special outfits, consisting of a black PVC vinyl corset, sheer black pantyhose and garters, extremely high black patent leather fuck me pumps, a pair of high cut lace panties and elbow length satin gloves with a matching choker. She had painted her eyes dark purple and glossed her lips with a similar soft shade of lipstick. Tara didn’t like the way Kobe was eying her, a mixture of lust and hate.

“You don’t remember me do you?” Kobe asked Tara as she ran her long fingernails over her sheer blouse and began to unbutton it.

Tara squirmed and struggled in her stringent position, grunting as she clamped down on her bit gag in furious anger. She couldn’t bear the thought of this woman touching her like this. And what did she mean that she didn’t remember her?

“I’m very hurt.” Kobe said with a mock pout. “Maybe I can refresh your memory.”

Kobe opened Tara’s blouse and yanked down on the cups of her bra, allowing her smallish breasts to pop out of the top. Kobe then leaned over and flicked her tongue over Tara’s areola and then without warning, bit down savagely on her hardened nipple.

“Unnnnnnnh!"’ Tara winced behind her gag. Suddenly this seemed very familiar to her.

“The Exotica Bar?” Kobe said between nibbles and licks. “Hong Kong?”

It was starting to come to her like a bad dream. Years ago, when Tara was in the service, some of her male counterparts had talked her into going to a Hong Kong strip club while they were on leave. As the only female in her unit at the time, and not wanting to alienate her fellow male servicemen, she went along with them, and after several shots of clear liquor, she was plastered, and later found herself in an upstairs brothel with the others. She couldn’t even remember how she got there, but the next thing she knew, a beautiful oriental whore was having her way with her, compliments of her service buddies.

“We had lots of fun together. Remember?” Kobe smiled wickedly. “I missed you, looking sexy in your uniform. Now that I have you again, we’ll have a lot more fun together. This time we don’t need lots of drinks to get you in the mood. All we need is some music.”

Tara couldn’t believe it. It took her a long time to get over that nightmare, and here she was again, only this time in much worse circumstances. Her fellow VCS agents, Vicki and Natalie, were somehow unknowingly brainwashed into Mitchell Blue’s sex slaves, and now Mitchell’s exotic assistant was about to try something similar with her. Tara began to think fast. There had to be a way out of this.

Kobe came around behind Tara and placed a set of headphones over her ears. Tara could barely move her head, much less try to shake them off. She now guessed that this was the way Mitchell had overtaken the pliant minds of Vicki and Natalie, through some sort of mind programming with sound. She decided that she would fight it, reverting back to her days as a spy and coming up with anti brainwashing techniques of her own to combat whatever Kobe had in store for her. She struggled to turn her head and watched as Kobe went into the booth and began flicking switches on the control board.

Soon, Tara’s senses were awash in sound, some sort of heavy synthesizer music with a thudding beat in the background. She surmised that this was some sort of subliminal sound program, so she closed her eyes and tried to use her mental exercises to alter her concentration, while also lowering her hart rate and slowing her breathing.

Kobe watched intently from behind the glass as Tara became very still. She adjusted a few knobs and dials on the soundboard, feeding the helpless VCS agent with an aural bombardment of subliminal commands. She checked a digital readout that informed her the mind control program was nearly complete. Once it read 00:00, Kobe turned off the program and eagerly entered the room to see how her captive was feeling.

Tara seemed tense, her tightly bound body strained against her bonds as her breathing began to return to normal. Kobe first removed the headphones from Tara’s head and then the bit gag from between her lips.

“How do you feel?” Kobe whispered in her ear.

“Mmmmmmm.” Tara moaned in response, making Kobe smile. So far so good.

“Do you feel...excited?” Kobe asked as she ran a fingertip over Tara’s parted lips.

“Um...hmmm.” Tara sighed.

“That’s good.” Kobe said with barely contained excitement. “Now tell me. How does it feel when I touch you here?”

Kobe rubbed her fingertip around Tara’s exposed nipple, causing it to become erect.

“Unnnh. I... like it.” Tara whispered with her eyes still closed.

“Do you like when a woman touches you?”

“No...I mean...I think...so.” Came a mumbled response from Tara.

“You didn’t like it before.” Kobe said. “But you like when I touch you now, right?”

“Yesss.”

“What else would you like me to do?”

“I don’t... know.” Tara answered, her brow furrowed, seeming uncomfortable.

“Tell me what you want.”

There was a pause, and then Tara finally answered. “Anything.”

“I think you want me to make love to you.” Kobe hissed in her ear, licking it.

“Aaaaaaah!” Tara sighed in response to her words. She seemed turned on by Kobe’s teasing words, clearly delighting her captor.

“I think you want me to fuck you.” Kobe blew in her ear.

Gooseflesh rose from Tara’s bared arms and she tensed up on the stool, squirming in her bonds. Kobe’s eyes lit up at the sight, and told Tara, “You are very tall and beautiful, just like I remembered you. If I fuck you, you will eat my pussy won’t you?”

“Yes!” Tara responded, louder and more intent. “Anything you want!”

Kobe took the crotch rope and tugged it enough to make Tara’s back arch up even more than it already was, and causing her to emit a long groan.

“I’m going to tell Mitchell to let me have you.” Kobe said, reaching up to pinch and roll Tara’s nipple between her fingers. “We’re going to fuck all the time.”

“God, yes!” Tara exclaimed.

“You’ll be horny for me all the time won’t you?” Kobe said. “You’ll do whatever I say?”

“Yes, let me...” Tara moaned. “Please...untie me...I...want you...unnnh!”

“First I get a kiss.” Kobe said and leaned down to kiss Tara fully on the mouth. Tara responded in kind, allowing Kobe to insert her tongue and swirled it with her own. After a full minute of salivating tongue kisses, Kobe broke away, and began quickly untying Tara as fast as she could, eager to get her hands on the tall, stunning VCS agent.

Once her bonds were removed, Tara opened her eyes and met Kobe’s flashing looks of desire. Tara stood up and smiled demurely, allowing the circulation to come back to her arms and legs and the soreness to subside. Then she gave Kobe a look that invited lustful thought and said, “I can’t believe you fell for that.”

With cat-like quickness, Tara backhanded Kobe across the face, stunning her as she stumbled backwards and slammed against the wall. Kobe looked back in silence and shock, raising the back of her hand to her jaw, and feeling a warm trickle of blood from the edge of her mouth.

“Bitch!” Kobe snarled and went on the offensive.

At first, Tara was surprised by Kobe quickness, but her skills were no match for Tara’s years of Martial Arts training. She caught her with one lucky blow to her midsection, but Tara responded with a debilitating blow to the back of Kobe’s neck, rendering her nearly unconscious as she crumpled to the floor.

Tara gathered up the nylon ropes and began to hog tie Kobe as tight and secure as she could, taking pleasure in the grunts of pain coming from her former captor.

“Let’s see how you like it now, you sneaky bitch.” Tara said as she gave a sharp tug on the last knot binding the wrists of Kobe as she began to awaken.

As Kobe gathered her senses, she became alarmed at the situation as the tables were turned against her. She was angry and confused all at once. “Damn you! How did you...?”

“How come your little mind control machine didn’t work on me?” Tara finished her thought with a taunting laugh. “If I told you, then I’d have to kill you. Now open wide.”

“No!” Kobe cried out, but her mouth was quickly filled with the bit gag that was meant for Tara. She twisted and struggled furiously, but Tara made sure she was gagged tight.

Tara stood up, finally taking the time to button her blouse and straighten up a bit as she looked down at Kobe, yanking and pulling against her bonds to no avail.

“Don’t worry.” Tara said. “After I take down your boss, I’ll come back for you.”

Kobe glared at the VCS agent as she left her alone in the soundproof room, her muffled screams unheard by anyone.

* * *

Mitchell was making Natalie Cisco scream by fucking her nearly senseless on the lounge chair, holding her legs straight up in the air by the ankles as he pumped the short-haired brunette hard between her thighs while Vicki Cole stood behind Mitchell rubbing her aching crotch and balloon-like breasts against his back as she rubbed his shoulders, and licking his neck and ears. After he finally made Natalie climax, Mitchell pulled out and ordered the extremely hot women, “Okay, now it’s time to polish Uncle Mitchell’s bone.”

Mitchell stood between Vicki and Natalie holding his cock in his hand as his two horny nymphomaniacs went down on him immediately, more than eager to do his bidding. It was incredible watching the two sexy agents fight to suck his cock. Their mouths and tongues did a number on him, and he couldn’t hold out another second.

“Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnh!” Mitchell groaned as he unloaded and came in both their waiting open mouths and faces as they lapped at his cock, slurping and panting. Then after a full minute of rubbing his wet shaft over their cheeks and lips, he ordered them to lick the remains off of each other’s faces.

“We’ll do whatever you want, baby.” Vicki sighed as Natalie licked her cheek.

“Anytime you want.” Natalie added with devious delight.

Then the two turned their attention toward each other, knowing that’s what Mitchell liked. When it looked liked they were getting more and more into it, Mitchell decided that now was a good time to see how Kobe was coming along with his new visitor so he headed back inside his mansion. As he walked down a hallway toward his underground recording studio he was met with a shocking site; VCS agent Tara coming down the hall, alone, with Kobe nowhere in sight.

Mitchell tried to appear casual, although he knew the agent had escaped Kobe’s grasp, which was hard for him to believe, as ruthless as Kobe could be. He surmised that this agent was more formidable than the other two that were under his control.

“Hello, doll face.” Mitchell said, trying his best to disarm Tara, who looked angry.

“Where are Vicki and Natalie?” Tara demanded, in a menacing stance. Although she didn’t have a gun with her, she was still a deadly weapon on her own, and from the looks of Mitchell he seemed to already know it.

“They’re outside.” Mitchell said with a calm smile.

“Take me to them.” Tara ordered, and added, “And don’t ever call me ‘doll face’ again.”

“Sure. Whatever you say.”

As Mitchell turned around slowly, Tara sensed that Mitchell Blue was too much at ease, and not at all threatened by her escape. She braced herself for any kind of trap as he led her outside toward the pool. What she saw made her mouth drop open. Vicki and Natalie were in the Jacuzzi in the middle of Natalie giving Vicki an erotic lap dance.

“Vicki!” Tara shouted to get their attention. “Natalie!”

They both looked up and grinned happily at the sight of their fellow agent.

“Hey Tara!” Vicki said excitedly. “Go grab a bikini and come in. The water’s great!”

“What the hell are you two doing?”

“Chill out, sweetie.” Natalie purred with a mellow voice as she continued grinding on Vicki. “Can’t you see we’re doing the nasty?”

“Both of you! Out! Now!” Tara yelled as she glanced over at Mitchell, who only looked on grinning, peering from underneath the brim of his cowboy hat and sunglasses.

Vicki and Natalie suddenly looked confused, and they both turned to look at Mitchell simultaneously, as if to seek his permission.

“Mitchell? Do we have to do what she says?” Vicki pouted.

“Yea. Do we have to?” Natalie added.

Mitchell only stared back with a smirk.

“What the hell did you do to them?” Tara demanded angrily. She couldn’t believe how tamed and submissive Vicki and Natalie were. This was definitely not like them at all.

Mitchell just shrugged his shoulders and smiled, infuriating her.

“Whatever you did, you’d better reverse it.”

“Sorry toots, I can’t.” Mitchell said simply, scratching his stubble.

“What do you mean, you can’t?” Tara said with disbelief.

“My machine doesn’t work that way.” Mitchell informed her. “Once they’re programmed, that’s the way they’ll always be. Horny and ready to fuck at my beck and call.”

“You’re lying, you bastard!” Tara growled.

Mitchell laughed, which made Tara so angry that she started to lash out, but at the last minute her fist froze, inches from Mitchell’s face. A look of startled confusion and shock crossed Tara’s beautiful face. She didn’t know what just happened. She began to stammer “What...How?”

A big smile crossed Mitchell’s face. Had Kobe come through for him? He guessed that before she escaped, Kobe had managed to program her after all. He was both proud and thrilled that Kobe seemed to have used one of his special programs that made the subject think they were not being programmed at first when all along they were being given certain subtle commands.

“What’s wrong?” Mitchell asked, trying to keep from giggling.

“I...I don’t...” Tara stuttered. She tried to strike him again, but it was if her body was refusing to do what her mind told her. “No...I can’t...”

“You can’t do it, can you?”

Tara struggled to fight whatever it was that was holding her back, but all she could manage was to thump her fists weakly on Mitchell’s chest.

“You don’t want to hurt me, do you?” Mitchell asked as he took her by the wrists.

“Yes...uh...no...” Tara said weakly, shaking her head to clear her thoughts.

“As a matter of fact, I think you’d really like me once you got to know me.”

“No...” Tara moaned. She couldn’t believe what was happening. “I can’t...resist you...”

“You know what I think?” Mitchell asked Tara, who seemed to be melting in his arms. “I think you want to take your clothes off and join us in the Jacuzzi, don’t you?”

Tara closed her eyes, trying desperately to fight her programming. Somehow Mitchell’s insidious mind control program had made her believe that she had successfully beaten it, when in fact she had been programmed all along. It seemed that now all she could do was respond to whatever he said. Finally she murmured a barely audible, “Yes.”

The urge to remove all her clothes was overwhelming her more and more, no matter how hard she tried to fight it. Suddenly the Jacuzzi looked very inviting. She looked at Mitchell’s, trying to search for his eyes behind his wraparound sunglasses, and slowly her fingers reached up to unbutton her blouse. Then she kicked off her shoes and unzipped her tight stretch pants and slid them down her long coltish legs. Meanwhile Vicki and Natalie looked on with rapt attention.

Once Tara was down to her bra and panties, Mitchell’s heart began to pump heavily in his chest. She was thin and tall and he couldn’t wait to degrade her body, but that mouth and those lips. There was something he had to try first.

“Drop and gobble.” Mitchell said as he placed a hand firmly on her soft shoulder and forced her down to her knees. “And don’t forget to swallow...doll face.”

Mitchell’s words were making her aroused, Tara discovered to her astonishment. With each sentence she ached for him more and more. She replied compliantly, “Yes, sir.”

“By the way, where’s my little Kobe?” Mitchell asked as he parted his robe and aimed his cock toward Tara’s waiting mouth.

“I tied her up in your recording studio.” Tara answered, watching his cock, fascinated and eager to grant his wish to pleasure him. “Do you want me to go untie her?”

“Naw. She digs that shit.” Mitchell chuckled. “We’ll let her stew for awhile and then we’ll all go inside so she can join in the fun. How does that sound?”

“Wonderful.” Tara said with a demure smile, with the thought of Kobe’s teeth on her nipples dancing in her head.

“I thought you’d like that.” Mitchell said before he stuffed his rigid pole in Tara’s salivating mouth and thick trembling lips. He glanced over and grinned at Vicki and Natalie, who looked like two wicked girls spying something nasty. He relished their sexy looks and couldn’t wait to get all of them inside his Blue Room.

THE END