The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 13 – Birthday Adult Games

Friday morning I got up early to head to the airport. One of our newest X-ray body scanning machines down at the Miami international airport was acting really strange. The boss wanted me to go down with another engineer and figure out what was wrong. He was afraid it wasn’t just a broken machine, but maybe some sort of a design issue. The trip would be just a quick overnight and I’d be back on my birthday in time for dinner.

Jennifer had told me she had a birthday surprise planned for me on Saturday night. She’d seemed really excited and I spent the flight down trying to guess what it might be. It kept coming back to her dressed in only a bow. I’d just have to wait and see.

I met up with my co-worker, Andy, at the airport and we spent the day running diagnostics and watching the machine in use. We kept getting some false readings and we kept adjusting the machine. I thought I came up with a fix and called the home office. They overnighted a part from an older version of the scanner down for Saturday AM delivery. We were shot for the day.

I gave Jennifer a call and got caught up with her day, she was planning an evening in with Lisa and Mathew. Mathew was a lucky guy; Friday night with the two beautiful women. It made me flash back to when Lisa was dancing for me and flirting with me. I’d wondered if she’d been a stripper or something back in school. I’d have to ask Jennifer.

After checking into our hotel, Andy and I headed out for dinner and some drinks. I liked Andy a lot but he was a hardcore engineer with limited social skills. I don’t think he’d ever even had a girlfriend. But he definitely liked to look at the local talent and we were enjoying the scene in the Miami bar that we were in. We were staying near the airport and had gone to a bar/restaurant within walking distance.

The one nice thing about this bar was that a lot of extremely pretty flight attendants were in attendance. Andy and I were checking them out and we ended up playing some darts against two flight attendants from Argentina. They were both tall, thin brunettes with high cheekbones. They looked like they could have been sisters and were way out of our league. We had fun though; Andy especially. It was fun for him to get out and he loved having a few drinks with the two beauties.

I just kept thinking back about Jennifer and her surprise. There’s no way I could have imagined what was going on back at my apartment while we were playing darts. We ended up calling it a night pretty early since we needed to start early again in the morning but I had a lot of fun.

What was really funny I reflected when I got back to my room was the fact that I could have probably brought the prettier of the two flight attendants back with me. Lots of innocent touching and lots of joking, she’d been kind of flirting with me all night, I guess it was true what they said, when you had a girl friend it was always easy to get another girlfriend. Maybe it just came across that I wasn’t really trying and she’d responded to that.

But unfortunately, I had confusing enough situations at home that I really wasn’t interested in making it any more complicated. Plus, the real deal breaker had been that she was married. It just hadn’t felt right to me despite the fact that she’d said her marriage was open. But I have to admit, it felt really good flirting with her and I liked the thought that I COULD have had her if I’d wanted to ‘put the moves on’. I laughed to myself; I can be such an optimist sometimes.

My alarm clock brought Saturday morning sunshine, a year older and not much wiser. Well, Andy and I fixed the X-Ray scanning machine and I wrote up a bunch of notes for what should be fixed on the new design to avoid this issue in the future. My flight got back into Atlanta at 5pm and at 6pm I rolled up to my apartment.

I’d talked to Jennifer, but she was mum on the surprise beyond wishing me happy birthday. I was excited to see what it would be.

Silence greeted me when I opened my front door. There weren’t even lights on, maybe Jennifer had run out for something? As I set my bag down I heard “Surprise”, the lights came on and the flash of a camera blinded me. I could tell it was several people, but couldn’t see through the camera flash.

When my eyes cleared, I made out Jennifer, Lisa and Rachael with big smiles on their faces. Behind them was Rachael’s husband James and Lisa’s fiancé Mathew. James had a big smile but Mathew looked at best neutral. Jennifer ran up and gave me a big hug and kiss. “Happy Birthday!” she said after the kiss.

Rachael and Lisa also gave me tight hugs and kisses on the cheek. James shook my hand with a hearty, “How’s it going old man?” Mathew just hung back.

It was nice of Jennifer to set this up and invite Rachael and James over too. I saw there was food set out in the kitchen and a couple bottles of wine open. The table was set for a formal dinner, or at least as formal as my dishware would support. As I took in the whole scene I realized that all three of the women were wearing matching black cocktail dresses with black stockings. The guys were dressed more nicely than normal, wearing blazers, but they didn’t match at least. It was a little strange, I couldn’t ever remember seeing any two of the three women in the same outfit at the same time let alone all three of them. I felt underdressed in my jeans and button down dress shirt.

Jennifer had us all sit down at the table and she bustled around the kitchen bringing over food. James took it upon himself to refill everyone’s wine glass. It was really nice they went to all this trouble for my birthday. Only Mathew didn’t seem happy to be there.

I felt vaguely guilty that Lisa had been dancing for me the other day; maybe that showed on my face? Or maybe she’d told him? I hadn’t thought about that before. Glancing at the big investment banker I decided I didn’t really want him pissed at me. I was fine with annoying him, but he was BIG.

It was a great dinner and I loved the conversation and company. Everyone seemed to get along so well, Mathew was even pulled into the various story telling and discussions we had. Jennifer had cooked her cute butt off and the food was excellent. After dinner we retired to the family room couch and chairs for desert, more drinks and my presents.

“Walter, do you mind sitting over here?” Jennifer had pulled out the desk chair and put it in front of the TV facing the couch and the other two chairs. I sat down and Jennifer pulled out a large bag, which she placed on the coffee table.

“Ok, time for a little game for our birthday boy”, Jennifer said to the others. Looking at me she said, “You have to wear a blindfold and guess which couple each present is from. There are three presents; one from me, one from Lisa and Mathew and one from Rachael. Now, no peaking and be careful when you are trying to guess, you wouldn’t want to damage any of your presents.” When she said this, there was that little smirk back on her face that I was getting to know so well.

Mentally I shrugged, I didn’t really feel like playing a guessing game about who gave me which presents, but I knew she’d gone to a lot of work to set this all up so I’d play along. “Ok, will you guys give me any clues about what the present is?” “We might, we’ll have to see how badly you are doing” added James.

“Ok, I’m ready, I guess.”

Jennifer put a black scarf over my eyes wrapped around three times and tied off. I’d have to guess quickly, I was already getting too hot. Little did I know how hot I would get before our game was done.

The chair Jennifer had seated me in was a desk chair that could rotate. She took the back of my chair and said, “Around you go…” spinning me. She spun me quickly around three or four times. It was amazing how disoriented I was after just a few seconds. “Ok, ladies pick up a present.” I realized Jennifer had this game well thought out.

“Walter, you should probably stay in your chair, don’t want you to trip or anything.” Jennifer admonished me as I went to get up. I couldn’t see anything at all, so she probably had a point. I heard some rustling and then silence. I sensed someone moving up in front of me.

I reached my hands out to grab the present and was surprised when instead of a present my hand hit something soft and silky. I realized I’d missed the present and was grabbing one of the women somewhere on her body. I pulled my hand back and reached out again a little higher. Again I hit a silky dress covered portion of a body but I instantly realized that this part was much softer; I’d just grabbled one of the girl’s breasts I quickly deduced.

I pulled my hand back and tried again, instantly hitting the really nice soft breast again. She must have moved closer to me when I pulled my hand back, she was standing between my legs right in front of me. This had to be Jennifer! I reached out a few more times and I didn’t feel a present at all. So this was her game; to embarrass the birthday boy. Well, two could play at that game.

I took my time and started to run my hands up and down her body. I felt her stocking covered legs and gently explored them. I started moving higher up her legs until I hit the hem of her dress. Then I raised my hands and gently explored her breasts through the dress. I could feel my face heating up as I realized the show we were putting on for the others and I expected her to pull away. She didn’t. This was really erotic and I could feel my dick getting hard. I shifted to hide it a little big but I was sure that Jennifer could see it.

I continued exploring down her flat stomach to her hips. She still didn’t pull away. I ran my hands around her backside and grabbed her ass giving it a good squeeze. There was some giggling from the other women. “Hmm, let me see this present must be from…..JENNIFER.”

There was some laughing and I heard James say, “Dude, you do need that hint: Its not Jennifer.” There was more laughter. I felt my face really heat up now. “Oh shit, sorry; I ah…”

Jennifer piped in from a few feet away, “Well, Mr. Engineer if it’s not me that only leaves two choices. Who’s it going to be? Lisa or Rachael?”

I realized that the person I’d been fondling was tall. Lisa was a good 6 inches taller than Rachael. I’d had to reach up to grab her breasts. It must have been Lisa. “Lisa” I blurted out.

“Good Job” replied James. Lisa placed a present on my lap. It was small like a DVD case or something. I opened it up and felt it; yep a DVD. Lisa leaned down putting her hands on my shoulders and whispered in my ear. “Since you liked watching me dance so much, I made you a little video for your birthday. There’s a few pictures for later too.“ I felt my face heat further and was VERY aware that Mathew was right there in the same room. He was going to kill me.

She pulled back and after a moment I sensed someone else move up by me. This time was very tentative when I reached my hands out. I didn’t feel anyone. Confused, I pulled my hands back and tried again. This time I ran into a body practically in my lap. I raised my hands a little bit and didn’t feel her at all. Lowering my hands I realized I was grabbing someone’s tight ass. Her legs were below but nothing above.

I got a great mental visual as I realized what she must have been doing. She had her back to me and was bent forward all the way down grabbing her ankles. She was short enough that my hand had kept missing her. “Rachael” I guessed. She was always a flirt so I found myself no too surprised that she was doing this.

“Right again, you’re on a roll” responded James. Rachael turned around with a giggle. “Here you go.” I felt her give me a present. I unwrapped it and could tell it was a book. Rachael leaned down and whispered. “It’s a copy of The IDIOTS GUIDE to Dominance and Submission. I figured it might come in handy for you.”

Now I KNEW my face was on fire. I was temped to take the blindfold off, but Jennifer stopped me when she said, “Ok, only one more present to guess. That shouldn’t be too tough, right? Tell, you what, you can give me your birthday spanks since we’ve been teasing you.”

I felt her move up between my legs so I reached up again and starting at her breasts explored her sexy body. I was struck by how much she felt like Lisa. I guess when you are blindfolded and groping them blindly; one woman is much like another. I reached down to her knees and slowly teasingly worked my way up her legs, she leaned into me slightly.

When I went under her dress, I expected her to pull away, but she didn’t. So I continued my teasing and exploring my way underneath her cocktail dress. It turned out I was the one to jerk my hand back. I’d gotten to her pussy and realized she wasn’t wearing any panties. Her pussy was really hot, seeming to radiate heat out and my fingers were wet from even the brief contact.

I’d never been an exhibitionist and I couldn’t imagine the kind of show we were putting on for the others. Trying to cover my embarrassment I wiped my fingers on my pants and said, “ How about that spanking now.” Grabbing her hips, I turned her around and gently pushed on the small of her back. She leaned forward. I ran my hands over her ass for a minute and began giving her a light spanking. It was fun and from the oohs and ahhs she seemed to enjoy it too. Finally I gave her one hard swat and said, “Ok, Jennifer, now that you’ve had your spanking where’s MY present?” I was grinning, this was a little outside of my comfort zone but it was a lot of fun.

“Dude, you really suck at this game!” James informed me.

I whipped my blindfold off and saw bent over in front of me a really sexy ass showcased in the small black dress. The dress had ridden up enough that the very bottom of her pussy was on display to me. Lisa’s face was looking back at me and her face was flushed, but she had a big smile across her face. “Gotcha” she said. Everyone broke out laughing again. Jennifer snapped a picture of Lisa and me with a camera that I hadn’t noticed before.

Everyone was laughing, that is except Mathew. I have NO idea how Jennifer and Lisa got Mathew to go along with this whole game. He always struck me as the jealous type to the extreme and he was always quick to anger and take offence. I couldn’t imagine him sharing Lisa even this little bit, they must have some blackmail on him or something. He returned my gaze but didn’t say anything at all, just watched.

Rachael and James I could totally understand. They were much wilder than me and one night over drinks they’d confessed that they done a little swinging before. Nothing big, but they were willing to try things and didn’t get embarrassed easily. They were both confident in their relationship and loved each other enough that a little extracurricular sex wouldn’t affect them in the least.

Lisa stood up and moved to stand next to Mathew. He put his arm around her and just continued to give me a dark look. Jennifer was laughing and she came over quickly to sit on my lap with a present in her hand. I was bemused by the whole game and didn’t know what to say. “You are so cute when you are surprised” she said. Lisa straightened up and went to stand by Mathew. He put his arm around her and was shooting me a dark look. Jennifer thrust the present into my hands. “Open this up.”

I opened it up and found it was a deluxe addition of an adult game. “Sexy Truths or Erotic Dare: Share your fantasies and Act them out” She made me open it and there was a game board, some cards, a set of dice and several playing pieces. “Come on let’s play! James, can you get us a refill of drinks while I read the rules?” She sounded excited. “Sure”, he moved to get more wine.

Jennifer took the instructions away from me and read them aloud. To paraphrase her, it was a game for up to four couples to play. You would role dice to move around the board and there were four types of cards. Depending on which square you landed on it determined which card you picked up. In general, the four types of cards were: 1. You or Your Partner must tell a sexy fantasy or describe in detail a sexy experience 2. You may select another team to tell their sexy fantasy / experience 3. You have to act out your fantasy with your partner. 4. You select another team to act out YOUR fantasy. Finally there were a couple of unique cards in each pile. She mentioned them but didn’t detail them.

Jennifer went on to say that the best way to play the game and keep things moving fast was to have a ‘Game Director’ read all the cards that the teams got when they rolled. Since it was my birthday, everyone volunteered me to be the ‘Game Director’. I’d never played an adult party game before, but it seemed like it could be fun, worth a laugh or two. Everyone else seemed to be really into it, so I said, “Ok, I’ll be the Game Director, but as my first rule we have to each do a shot before we start playing.”

I went to my bar and pulled out a bottle of Silver Patron and poured out six generous, double shots. I handed them out and everyone did a quick toast to my birthday and did the shots. I was surprised. Even Rachael who wasn’t much of a hard liquor drinker did hers in one gulp. I was almost the slowest and I didn’t sip it. These guys were serious about playing having a good time. Even Mathew seemed to loosen up after the shot. He still wasn’t happy but some of the dark look lifted.

“There maybe a requirement for more shots as the game goes on too!” I kept the bottle with me.

“Ok, let start by rolling the dice. High number goes first. The girls can role first for each team, then the guys will roll next round.” I figured if I was going to be the ‘Game Director’ I might as well direct.

Jennifer grabbed the dice and rolled a three, Rachael rolled a 5 and Lisa rolled a 4. “Ok, Rachael, you and James are up first.” She grabbed the dice and rolled a 3. Moving three spaces she was told to pick up a blue card. She handed it to me. I read it in my best official ‘Director’ voice, “You and your partner must describe IN DETAIL the first time you ever had sex together.”

Rachael got a big grin on her face. She leaned in toward James and they whispered together for a moment. She nodded her head and asked me, “Mr. Director, does oral sex count as sex?”

I made an executive decision, “Hmm, we’ll give you the softball one; sure oral sex is sex after all.”

“Hun, is it ok if tell this one?” she asked James, “Sure, you were the one doing the work!”

“Well, let’s see. It was our third date and we’d gone to a nice dinner and movie. We were both in college at the time but we didn’t have our own places. We went for a drive,” she used her fingers to put ‘drive’ in quotes, “out to the lake and we just started talking. I used to be a good girl so when James started kissing me it was a big surprise. He was all over me. More enthusiasm than technique if you know what I mean!” “Hey, you weren’t complaining!”

“I couldn’t complain, your tongue was down my throat”, that got a laugh out of the girls. “Anyway, he was very passionate,” she said lovingly tapping his knee. “After a few minutes he’d worked his hand under my shirt and was exploring everything he could reach. I wasn’t ready to really have sex with him. You’ll have to wait for another story to hear those details, but I wanted to take care of him. I could see that he was rock hard so I put my hands down and gave him a squeeze. He seemed to like that a lot.” James shrugged with a grin on his face.

“So I kept squeezing him and I leaned over and undid his pants. I made him lift his hips up off the car seat so I could slide his pants down. James has a great cock and it was love at first site. I took him in my mouth and slowly moved up and down while I held the base with one hand. His cock was hot in my mouth and I could feel him throbbing. He didn’t last very long I have to say! Within three minutes he tensed up and tapped me on the head. I pulled off of him and grabbed a tissue. He came a bunch right into the tissue. We got cleaned up and called it a night. That was the first time we ever had sex.”

I was a little uncomfortable listening to Rachael’s story, but everyone else seemed fine so I just went along.

“Ok, Lisa you are next.” I cut in in my ‘Director’s voice’ as Rachael wrapped up.

Lisa grabbed the dice, glanced at Mathew and rolled a 4 again. She picked up a red card and handed it to me.

This one was more interesting than a story. I it read to Lisa and Mathew, “Face your partner, move close so you are almost touching. Take your partner’s hand and place it anywhere on your body where it will feel the best to you. Now lean forward and kiss your partner while you explore their body with your hand. Continue for 30 seconds.”

I looked up from the card to see Lisa and Mathew making out like crazy. They were facing each other on the couch with their knees touching. Her legs were slightly spread and his hand was up her dress. His hand was moving around as he kissed her and her hand was on his crotch rubbing and massaging his cock. I couldn’t believe they were both so into this game. It was really erotic watching them and I started to get hard as I watched Lisa’s panting chest and Mathew’s hand doing who knows what underneath her dress.

After the 30 seconds were up they stopped and pulled their hands back. They looked around a little sheepishly but they were still breathing hard and their faces were flushed. Lisa looked hot and incredibly sexy. I found myself staring. Gathering my wits I turned to Jennifer and said, “Your roll.”

She picked up the dice and rolled a 6. It was a gold card. Picking it up I saw this was one of the special cards. I read, “Choose a person from one of the other teams to remove an article of clothing for the duration of the game. Help them remove it and then have them lay down and you are to give them a massage for 30 seconds.” Wow, I was surprised, this game was getting right into physical contact between couples.

I looked up to see if Jennifer was going to do it or if she’d bail. She was looking around at the other four with that little smirk back on her face. I was getting to like that smirk a lot. It usually meant something fun was coming.

She stood up and walked over to Rachael. “Rachael, stand up and remove your dress”, she said it in a commanding voice. Rachael stood right up and Jennifer helped her unzip it and slide it down her petite curvy body. It ended up in a pool at her feet. She was left standing in just black lace panties, a matching sheer bra and back stay up stockings. She looked like a walking wet dream. She stepped out of the puddle of her dress and lay down on the floor.

Jennifer carefully straddled her ass and began massaging her shoulders and back. She was moving quickly since she only had 30 seconds. So she slid down her legs and continued massaging her barely covered ass. Rachael’s ass was free of all stretch marks or any blemish, it was firm and petite and it looked like I could cup each ass cheek in one hand. It was erotic as hell watching Jennifer do what I found myself wanting to do. I looked over at James, he was leaning forward kinda covering his crotch but from the look on his face he was into as much as I was.

Jennifer quickly massaged down her legs and spent the last 5 seconds massaging her feet. It was over too quick and I was thinking about making up another line on the card to have her repeat it on Rachael’s front but everyone was looking at me and the moment passed. Rachael sat up nonchalant about her undressed status and handed the dice to James.

He rolled a 5. He handed me a yellow card. I read, “Tell your favorite fantasy about your partner.” He thought for a second, glanced at Rachael and said, “Well, you are going to think its kind of silly, but this is what it really is. Rachael and I are trying to have a kid but we aren’t having any luck. We’re always looking for ways to spice things up so we join a sex club. Now, I’m concerned about someone else getting Rachael pregnant so I make a deal with the guy running the club. People in the club can only fuck Rachael up the ass. Her pussy is all mine!” He looked embarrassed when he was telling this, but also really turned on.

Glancing at Rachael, it seemed she was into it too, just listening to him and rubbing her legs together. I don’t even think she was aware she was flexing and rubbing her legs. James continued, “I really like it when someone in the sex club tells Rachael to have sex with them. She’s always ready and turned on. But she knows her pussy is just for me. So when has sex with them she lets me watch them screw her up her tight ass. I’m so turned on by the time they are done I grab her fuck her pussy so hard an fast that I shoot a huge load up there in no time at all. With all the screwing we are doing I figure we’ll have a baby in no time.”

There was silence when James stopped talking. Lisa broke the silence, “That is so hot!” Mathew glanced around and took the dice. He rolled a five and handed me a red card. “Offer to do something sexual or physical for your partner that they’ve always wanted you to do but you would never do. If they agree, then do it for thirty seconds.”

Mathew sat there with a concerned look on his face. He leaned forward and whispered something to Lisa. I saw her smile and while laughing say, “ Sure, since you offered” in a loud voice. Mathew’s face turned red. He got up and knelt in front of her. I was suddenly wondering what we were going to witness. He lifted her foot up and took off her shoe. He began kissing her feet and licking her toes. Lisa had pretty feet and she seemed to really enjoy the attention, but it didn’t really do anything for me at all. It was funny to watch Mathew doing something that he didn’t really like doing though. After 15 seconds he switched to the other foot and treated that one the same for the final 15 seconds.

When he finished he sat down and an unembarrassed Lisa explained, “I always wanted to see what that felt like and I’d never tried it. It was one of my friend’s favorite things, but to tell the truth I don’t know what the big deal was.”

It was my turn to roll so I picked up the dice and gave it a good roll. I got another 6 and that earned me another gold card; one of the special ones. “Choose someone from another team to have the entire group act out their fantasy.” I was surprised at this card, it was open ended with no time limit. Choose someone and then everyone should just act out their fantasy.

Hmm, I couldn’t choose Jennifer she was on my team. I wasn’t into the whole feet thing with Lisa so that one might better be avoided.. There was no way I was choosing Mathew; I had a feeling I wouldn’t enjoy that one. I could choose Rachael, she was already half undressed, but it didn’t feeling right choosing my friend’s wife to act out her fantasy. I didn’t know if James would be pissed or not. So that really just left James. “I choose James.”

As soon as the words left my mouth I froze because I remembered what James’ fantasy was. I found myself fervalantly hoping he’d choose a different one or something.

James, said “Ok, I think you guys remember my fantasy. We are all in a sex club and I want to get Rachael pregnant so her pussy is off limits. So here’s what we’ll do. You three girls take off your panties if you have them and go kneel on the couch facing the back. Lift your dresses up and try to entice us with your tight little asses. Mathew you take Lisa and fuck her in the pussy until she comes. Jennifer and I will entertain ourselves and I’ll switch to Rachael’s pussy before I come. Walter, since you are the Director, you can enjoy Rachael’s ass. Please shoot a big load in her. I’ll fuck her pussy and come in her. How hot would that be if she got pregnant today?” James had a smile on his face and seemed genuinely excited by this whole scenario.

I looked over at Rachael as she met my eyes, stood up and pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them and stood there in stockings, heels and a lacy bra. She smiled at me and went to over to kneel on the couch. She arched her back and presented her really sexy pussy and a slice of her anus framed by her legs and tight butt cheeks.

I’d be lying if I said I’d never looked at Rachael’s ass before and wondered what it would be like to fuck it. At one time of another I’d looked at all the women I knew and wondered the same thing. But it was one thing to wonder and another thing to actually do it. And do it in front of others.

Jennifer put her hand on my shoulder and when I turned she gave me a big kiss and said go for it. As she broke the kiss she reached down under her dress and pulled her panties down her legs. “Fine, let’s go since everyone seems to want to.” I said with more conviction than I really felt. Lisa moved quickly to the couch and bared her already pantyless ass. Mathew pulled down his pants and moved toward her.

Jennifer was over on the couch in a flash and was rubbing her pussy as she watched me approach Rachael. I expected James to be all over Jennifer but he seemed to be content to watch me with his wife. Mathew was waiting a second and from his frantic thrusting he was already screwing Lisa. I was amazed, I wasn’t sure that I’d be able to even get hard with the whole group thing, but it hadn’t seemed to phase the others in the least.

Jennifer looked at me and moaned, her fingers rubbing her pussy. Rachael reached back as I was slowly undoing my pants and rubbed her pussy. I could tell her fingers were all wet. She then started rubbing her wet fingers on her anus even pushing one inside. Soon there were two inside. All the sounds and sights of sex was getting me fired back up. I had to admit that this game was erotic but I’d never thought it would go this far.

I pulled down my pants and underwear freeing my now hardening cock. I knelt on the couch behind Rachael and laid my cock across the top of her ass. She jumped when it touched her. She looked back and gave me an evil grin and started rubbing like crazy against it. It felt great and I wasn’t even inside her yet. I took my cock and quickly put a lubricated condom on feeling its tight constriction. If nothing else this should make it easier to get inside her tight hole.

She was tight it took me five minutes of working my cock back and forth into her asshole before I’d really penetrated inside. She was just moaning continuously by the time I got inside. The others were all still going at it. James was stroking his cock and watching his whole fantasy play out. I started thrusting and had to go slowly she was so tight.

Soon I was able to pick up speed and began going a little harder too there were now pants and cries coming from Rachael but it didn’t sound like she was in pain. Jennifer was watching me with a breathless look on her face and her pussy looked red and swollen. Lisa even turned her head to watch me fuck Rachael as her fiancé was going at her like an out of control jackhammer.

I feeling of her ass massaging and squeezing my cock was too much and I could tell I was going to come soon. I started going faster and faster and moaning in time with Rachael. Then it hit and I slammed all the way inside her holding her hips tight, probably too tight, but I didn’t care. I felt my cock shooting load after load and I realized after a few seconds that everyone else seemed to be coming at about the same time. There was a LOT of moaning, groaning and just general noise for about a minute.

Everyone slowly recovered from their orgasms and I pulled out of Rachael. James said, “Damn!” I looked back and he was cleaning himself up with a towel. I felt bad for him , I know he wanted to get her pregnant so I said, “Don’t worry about it James, why don’t you fuck her in the pussy right now while we watch. I’m sure you’ll be able to come again really quickly.”

He seemed to brighten up instantly and since his cock was still hard he switched places with me and pushed into Rachael’s pussy. She seemed kind of out of it, but James didn’t seem to mind. He started fucking her fast and hard and after only two minutes and cried out and came again inside her pussy.

This whole evening felt surreal to me. I’d been experiencing that a lot lately. I’d gone with it in the past and that had worked for me. I’d try to do the same here. But I was exhausted. It had been a long week followed by the business trip, I was ready for bed.

“Well, thank you all this has been my most memorable birthday by far, but its been a LONG day and I’m going to pass out if I don’t call it a night.” There were hugs exchanged all around. Even Mathew didn’t look pissed anymore, just a little shell-shocked. So I thanked them all again and I headed off to bed. Jennifer joined me a little while later and we had some gentle sex sometime during the night. It was nice.