The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 12 – The Member(ship) Expands

Jen looked at herself in the mirror. She’d just gotten home from work and she was expecting some guests for dinner. She wanted to look good. A quick change was in order.

Walter was on an overnight business trip and would be back on Saturday evening. Saturday was his birthday and she wanted to make it special. She wanted to show Walter that she could anticipate his desires. It would be a birthday he’d never forget. She was SO excited.

She’d stopped at a high-end grocery store on the way home from work and bought a fresh, ready-made meal that she just needed to warm up. Popping it in the oven, she opened a bottle of wine to let it breathe. If tonight went as planned it would be a big step in starting Walter’s grand vision. So everything had to be perfect.

She didn’t want to look too dressed up so she’d opted for skinny jeans that highlighted her legs and ass, a loose fitting red blouse that showed a little bit of cleavage and a light dusting of makeup; just to accentuate not to conceal. She kept her feet bare as she and Walter almost never wore shoes in the house and she liked the look with her jeans. He toes were painted a red that perfectly matched her blouse. Sometimes things just worked out. She grinned to herself.

At 6:30pm the doorbell rang and she opened it to see Walter’s co-worker, and newest club member, Rachael along with her husband James. Jen smiled and invited them in, noticing that James was checking her out. She looked back at him frankly and he blushed a little bit. He was kind of cute but obviously attached to Rachael. He held the door as she stepped inside. Rachael gave Jen a smirk and a little wink as she walked by so James wouldn’t catch it.

Jen shook James’ hand and then took his arm to lead him further inside. “It’s so nice to finally meet you James, Walter’s told me so much about you.”

“Nice to meet you too, Jennifer. Rachael said you were beautiful but her description didn’t do you justice.” James had a great voice and he laughed when he caught his wife’s disapproving look. “I’m not flirting or anything; I’m just happy for Walter.”

Jen and Rachael had planned out this little evening the first night when Jen had brought her into the club. Rachael had confided in Jen that she and James were trying to get pregnant. Jen hadn’t wanted to come between them and possible children so it was decided that since Walter and James were such good friends, James would be brought into the club too. So they planned out dinner, drinks and a little Aura picture taking; their plan worked perfectly.

Soon Jen was watching James as he stood perfectly still in the machine on the slowly turning pedestal. She’d already made him do several funny and embarrassing poses and he’d reacted just like Lisa and Rachael had. So it seemed to work fine on men as well as women; she’d been a little worried.

“James, I’m excited to tell you that you and Rachael have joined a secret sex club run by Walter. You won’t tell anyone about the club in any way, even other members of the club unless Walter or myself ask you about the club or gives you explicit permission. Walter is the director of the club and you need to listen to and do everything he tells you to. I’m his assistant so you’ll also need to listen to and obey me.“

“You’ll find that you love being in the club and you get sexually excited anytime you are being ordered to do something or if Rachael is being ordered. In fact, you’ll be even more turned on if Rachael is ordered to do something. If Rachael is having sex in the club you won’t be jealous, it’s just the club after all; it’s not like she’s having an affair or cheating on you.” Jen knew that James was one of Walter’s good friends. She didn’t want to cause him any stress.

“Since you two are trying to have a baby, you’ll find that you are incredibly turned on with getting her pregnant. The thought of planting a baby inside her will be like the most erotic foreplay you could imagine. If you come inside Rachael it’ll be the best orgasm ever. The only one better is if you come inside her while you two are participating in the sex club. But you’ll ONLY be able to come if you are trying to get her pregnant or if Walter tells you that you can. ”

“Rachael told me that you’ve been depressed because you couldn’t find a new high tech job with your security skills. Well that ends today. Now that you’ve joined the secret club you will find new purpose and drive in everything you do. You’ll look actively for ways to help the club and to be of service.” She figured that couldn’t hurt with Walter’s grand vision.

“You’ll find that your ability to concentrate and your memory is much better than before. You’ll be able to solve difficult problems quickly and see things that others have missed. You are now able to learn technologies very easily and your confidence is back to your normal levels and even a little beyond.” She hoped that would help him land a well paying job. She wanted club members to be happy and she really liked Rachael.

Jen had no idea if the self-improvement stuff would actually work, but it seemed in line with what hypnotherapists had been doing for years; so she figured she’d try it. She paused for a moment, thinking before she continued.

“Finally, you’re the club’s security expert. I want you to think about ways we can expand the club without having security issues and bring me some ideas. Also, think of a few woman that you think Walter might like to join the club.” With that Jen ended the programming and they wrapped up in the basement. At 9pm on the nose, the doorbell rang. Jen smiled and went to open it.

Opening the door, the first thing she noticed was Mathew undressing her with his eyes like he always did. She gave them both a hug and noticed that Mathew was a little ‘excited’ for the upcoming photo shoot. The thought made her grin even more. Jen brought them both inside and she saw Mathew’s face fall when he saw James and Rachael sipping wine in the family room.

Jen introduced everyone and announced that Mathew was going to be their photographer for the evening and James would be his assistant. All three women would be the models for the evening. She poured Lisa and Mathew a glass of wine. Then she went to the center of the room and pulled out a really nice digital SLR camera from a bag. It was Walter’s but he’d said she could use it after showing her the basics. He had no idea how she’d be using it though.

Then Jen straightened up and with everyone watching her, she took off her pretty red blouse. “Might as well get started with our photo shoot.” She was wearing a very skimpy blue bikini top underneath it. There was silence in the room. Then she undid her skinny jeans and carefully wiggled them down her hips leaving the small French cut bikini bottom in place. The blue of her bikini matched her eyes perfectly and the cut of the bikini made her look like a swimsuit model.

Jen folded her clothes, giving Mathew an eyeful of her tight ass. Standing back up she said, “James, can you please setup the camera while Lisa and Rachael get changed into their bikinis?” “Sure” he replied. Moving over to Mathew she took his arm and pull it tight to her. She looked at Lisa and said, “Lisa, do you mind if I steal your fiancé for a minute or two?” Lisa smiled and said, “No, but bring him back in one piece, I need him.”

Mathew looked dumbstruck with Jen holding his arm against her, right between her barely covered breasts. He followed her toward the basement while the two other girls grabbed their bikinis and went to get changed in the bedroom. Jen let go of Mathew for a moment right by the basement door and said, “One sec, I’ll be right back.” She hurried over to Lisa and whispered in her ear. “You and Rachael should get changed right here in front of James. We don’t want him bored after all. Tell Rachael I said it was ok.” Lisa nodded with a smile on her face.

She hurried back to Mathew and led him downstairs. He finally found his voice, “Now that you’ve got me downstairs, what are we doing?” He hadn’t been in the basement before and was looking around curiously. “Well, I thought I could take a couple of nice Aura pictures of you for Lisa. She really liked the ways hers turned out and figured we could surprise her with some of you. He was still just happy looking at her in the bikini and was fine with taking some pictures. As she turned to get the machine started he put his hand down on her ass and goosed her.

She turned back quickly, pissed that he’d do that. There was a smile on his face and he said, “I always wanted to do that to you.” She buried her anger that her best friend’s fiancé was a pervert. She put a sexy purr in her voice, “Well, if you are a good little model maybe I’ll let you do a little more than that.” She showed him how to go in the machine and he stood on the platform. She could see that he had a hard on even though he tried to cover it with his hands.

She started the machine and soon he had the same blank expression that everyone else had gotten. She smiled to herself, this would be a little bit different than what everyone else had gotten. With grabbing her ass he’d firmed up in her mind what she would do. Mathew wouldn’t consciously remember anything after he came down into the basement. It would be fun to see how well it worked.