The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 11 – Being Engaged is Great…BUT…

Lisa was also thinking about Walter but in very different terms.

Lisa decided that she’d practice her dancing after dinner. She’d always liked dancing but was always too inhibited to really let go. But she could tell that Walter really liked it and he’d already told her to do it for him everyday. She’d have to sign up for some lessons. There was a modern dance studio near her office. She’d stop by tomorrow.

As she and Mathew headed inside and started some dinner she thought back to the afternoon she’d spent at Walter’s helping him with the Aura Picture machine. She’d shown up right at 2pm, it wouldn’t due to be late for Walter after all. When Walter had opened the door she saw him quickly look her up and down. She was used to attention from men, she’d gotten it consistently since she was a teenager. She felt a thrill run through her body knowing that Walter was looking at her though.

He seemed to approve or at least didn’t make any comment other than a ‘hi’. She followed him inside and he offered her some water. Of course she took it. They made some small talk and she remained very focused on Walter trying to tell if he wanted her to do anything. After all, she knew that 70% of communication wasn’t verbal. She watched his body for queues while they spoke. Moving slightly closer to him and keeping eye contact without staring.

She followed him into the basement and he seemed very content to talk to her about his machine and she remained very focused on him. Asking him questions and really listening to his responses. Lisa had always been a good conservationist and she found herself enjoying talking to Walter. Knowing that he was her director and could tell her to do anything at any time really kept her focused on him and actually started to excite her sexually.

Lisa realized she liked the idea of being under Walter’s control. She’d been so much in control of herself her entire life, always being disciplined and trying to control her entire world. It was strange, now that she was in this secret sex club under Walter’s control she felt more liberated than she had at any point in her life. Now if she could just get to have some sex in this club she knew it would be incredible.

Walter gestured to the Aura picture machine as he sat down at his computer, “Just go in and stand on the platform.”

“Ok, just a sec”, Lisa said. She’d worn her workout outfit today. It was a tight black pair of pants and a tight sport top that left her flat stomach bare. She knew she looked good in it, but she really wanted to dress nicely when Walter was taking her picture. She bent over and slipped her sneakers and socks off.

As she stood back up Walter had stopped fiddling with his computers and was once again giving her his full attention. She had to suppress a smile at the expression on his face when she lowered her pants and stepped out of them. She was wearing a very skimpy orange string bikini that she’d never dared wear before. From Walter’s vantage point the small string up her ass crack wouldn’t be visible. She turned toward him and took off her sport top.

Lisa had always been proud of her body, but she’d never been one to flaunt it. But she had to admit she looked really good in the orange bikini. Her full breasts were cupped and her nipples were covered, but about half of each breast was exposed. She had her brown hair back in a pony tale and some light makeup on. She knew she looked good and looking at Walter it seemed like he really appreciated it too. He was still frozen with his fingers hovering over the keyboard and his mouth was open a little bit.

“Jen told me the machine was pretty warm and I should dress to be cool. I hope you don’t mind?” She gave him a little smile. She knew she was flirting a little bit, but couldn’t help it. “No, that’s fine, you look great”, his voice had a little catch in it. She figured that Walter liked her in a bikini. She filed that away for the future.

Lisa waited to see if he was going to tell her anything else and when he didn’t she walked into the door of the Aura camera machine and stood on the platform. The door closed automatically behind her.

“How should I stand?” she asked.

“umm, just stand up straight with your hands at your sides. We can try some other poses after I get the camera calibrated”, his voice sounded calmer, more composed now.

She quickly put her hands at her sides and stood up straight, arching her back a little bit to display her breasts. She felt a little blush on her cheeks as she realized what she was doing but she kept her position; it just felt right to her.

She heard a slight buzzing sound and she felt warmth once again envelop her head as the pedestal began slowly turning. It was a familiar sensation of warm cotton all around her head, she liked it and welcomed the feeling.

Lisa heard Walter’s voice both from a distance and from right within her head, it filled her and she listened with her whole being to his voice.

“I just started the camera. I guessing that since you wore a bikini you’d like to do some sexy pictures for your fiancé. Am I right?”

Her mind processed his words, she had worn a sexy bikini and she was sure Mathew would like the sexy pictures of her, Walter was always right. “Yes, you’re right; I’d like to take some sexy pictures for my fiancé.”

“Well, you do look great just standing in the bikini but lets try a few poses, ok?”

“Ok” Walter didn’t offer any immediate direction on poses so she found herself thinking about what Mathew would find exciting since these were for him. She knew Mathew had always liked her breasts so she found herself leaning forward at a 45-degree angle.

This had the effect of letting her breasts hang forward and down away from her body. She also realized it thrust her ass out and as she slowly rotated around she was sure Walter got some good pictures of it. Lisa moved her arms down and crossed them under her breasts each hand grabbing the other elbow. This caused her arms to frame her breasts and also pushed them together creating a huge amount of cleavage in the skimpy orange top.

“How’s this?” she asked Walter putting a sultry look on her face.

There was a pause before she heard, “You look great! Mathew is a lucky man. Ah, I mean you are really lucky that you each have someone that you can share everything with.” Walter said the first part with enthusiasm, the middle part quietly and the last part in a rush but she understood him clearly as her mind processed everything he’d said.

Walter clearly liked it when she was acting all sexy and showing off her body. He also felt that Mathew was a lucky man, probably because Walter was letting him practice sex with her. She wondered if Walter would tell her to practice with someone else. Walter said that she was lucky for having Mathew too. I guess she was lucky that she had a man that she could practice with and that would support her financially. Finally she felt that Walter also meant that that she and Mathew should share everything with each other. She wished that Mathew was in the secret sex club but since he wasn’t she couldn’t talk to him about it. But she’d try to share everything else with him. Hmm, how could she make him share everything with her? She’d have to give that more thought.

“Ok, we got some good pictures there”, she heard Walter’s voice.

Thinking a second she straightened up and put her hands behind her head, she stood on her toes almost like she was wearing heels and arched her back slightly. She bit her bottom lip and tried to put a hungry look on her face.

After a few rotations she heard, “Ok, that looked awesome, I got some good ones. I can’t believe what good shape you are in. What do you like to do for exercise?”

This one was easy, she ran a lot but she hated it. She’d tried and aerobic dance once and LOVED it, but her gym didn’t offer a class. “I like to dance” she said simply.

“Well, if you are dancing in that bikini, I’d love to see it sometime”.

She’d show him after they were done she decided. She still remembered some of the moves and she was sure she could improvise.

“Ok” was all she said.

“Well, if there’s no more poses that you want to do, let’s wrap up.”

After a minute she felt the warmth leaving her head and she went back to her attention position. After another 3 minutes Walter said they were all done so she left the Aura Camera.

As she came out, Walther handed her six pictures of her with an Aura around her body. They were beautiful. There was a front and back from each pose that she’d done. She knew that Mathew would love them. When she looked up she realized that Walter had been staring at her breasts. This sent a flash of lust through her, but she quickly controlled it. It wasn’t up to her to ask to have sex, but rather it was Walter as the director that would tell her when she should.

She picked up her clothes but didn’t bother putting them on. She headed up the stairs and heard Walter right behind her. She figured she was giving him a nice sexy view as she headed up the stairs in front of him with only a small string up the crack of her ass.

She walked into the living room and stopped in front of the couch. “Why don’t you sit here and I’ll show you how I can dance”. She put her clothing and shoes on the floor, walked over to the stereo and turned on some club music.

Walter didn’t say a word, just sat down and watched her so she began dancing to the high-energy music. She closed her eyes to remember some of the moves and began thrusting her hips and rotating around slowly. She tried to be sexy and graceful but it was harder than it looked and she knew she didn’t look that great. She’d have to practice her dancing with Mathew too!

As she was dancing she realized she was probably being a little tame for Walter. He seemed to really like her being sexy and a little provocative. She put more effort in to look sexy while she was dancing and not just do the moves.

She twirled her hair around her face and peering through her long brunette locks she looked Walter in the eyes and gave him a look she hoped was half pout and half smirk. She sensed a connection with him and it thrilled her. Moving closer to him she kept dancing and his head was about even with her pelvis. He was watching her pelvis and hips as she gyrated, glancing down she realized that the small g-string bottoms had pulled so tight her pussy lips were clearly outlined.

The excitement caused her to move closer to him and as she turned around to face away from him her leg brushed his leg and the hand that he had rested there. The touch of his skin on hers felt electric and tried to touch him more as she danced, loving the feel of his rough skin against her smooth skin. Her dance had devolved to basically a lap dance and it felt perfectly natural to her.

After a few minutes she spun back around and faced him and for the first time she reached down to cup her breasts. She stifled the involuntary moan by biting her lower lip. She mashed them together and then apart to the music as she continued dancing. She definitely had his full attention. She put her hands on his knees and still dancing she bent down to let her long hair run all over him at the same time she gave him an eyeful of her cleavage.

She could feel his hand gently running up and down the outside of her leg with a light touch then the other hand joined in on her other leg. Lisa waited to see if he would grab her or direct her to do something with his hands, but he didn’t so she just kept dancing.

As she brought her face down next to his and slowly ran her smooth cheek along his stubbly one, she heard him whisper with a rough voice, “You smell great and I love your soft skin, you look great dancing in your bikini, we should do this everyday!”

Still dancing, Lisa turned away from him as she thought about what Walter wanted. He liked the way she smelled, her soft skin, how she looked in the bikini and wanted her to dance for him everyday. She inhaled deeply smelling her favorite perfume, her shampoo and conditioner.

Still dancing she realized that it would be easy to smell like this everyday. She breathed in one more time and caught a scent of her wet pussy, yes; she could smell that as well and she was sure he meant that too. She’d have to make sure she was excited every time she danced for him. She needed to figure out the schedule so she could dance for him everyday though. She figured that if she danced for him all the time he would definitely have sex with her and maybe let her come. Maybe he’d even have sex with her today if she kept dancing.

With that thought she looked up and she saw Jennifer, she froze. She realized that Jennifer wanted her to practice with Mathew more before she was ready for Walter. She better stop dancing now and head back to practice. Grabbing her clothing off the floor and looking down she gasped, “I’m so sorry, I don’t know what came over me, I’ve got to go.” She pulled up her tight pants, put her shoes on and then pulled her shirt on. Looking up at Walter she’d called out, “I’ll see you tomorrow” and she headed for the door.

Remembering the day had made her pussy really wet again. She and Mathew had just finished dinner and cleaned up. She decided it was a good time to practice dancing for him and give him her surprise. She had him sit on the couch and ran to get her purse. She was excited and hoped he liked the pictures she’d taken.

Pulling them out she held them against her chest. “I wanted to get you some sexy pictures of me so when you’re working you can look at them instead of all those sexy little secretaries you work with.” She missed his reaction as she finished speaking because she realized that she had the perfect candidate for Walter’s secret sex club.

Mathew’s secretary at work was a really beautiful 3rd generation Latina. She had long black hair, fair skin and large brown eyes. She was a classic beauty with high cheekbones and red lips. She was married to and older man that was the senior partner at one of the largest law firms in the city. Larisa had enough money through her marriage that she didn’t need to work, but she’d become bored with being a kept woman in a large house and took a job.

Lisa had always wondered if being around a bunch of younger, good looking male investment bankers didn’t include some fringe benefits that might relieve some boredom for a beauty like Larisa. But she was always nice to Lisa and had never shown any interest in Mathew as far as Lisa knew. Larisa would be great. She’d have to talk to Jennifer about her.

Looking back at Mathew she realized that he was looking through the six pictures with a really pissed expression on his face. He was bright red and his lips were clamped tightly together. Looking up at her he practically shouted, “Who took these pictures of you?”

“Walter took them; why, don’t you like them?”

“No the pictures are great, but why the HELL is that dweeb taking pictures of you in your bikini?” “You’re not jealous of Walter are you?” she asked. He didn’t answer, so she decided she needed to put him at ease. She wished she could share everything with him, especially the fact that Walter was just the director of their secret sex club and she had to do whatever he told her. It wasn’t like he was going to be her finance or anything. She was lucky to have Mathew after all, but she knew that she couldn’t talk about the sex club with him since he wasn’t a member. That thought reminded her that she needed to be practicing with Mathew not arguing with him.

She knelt down in front of him with her hands on his knees. “Look, hun, you’re my finance and I’m SO lucky to have you. I don’t want you to be jealous of Walter, there’s no reason. After all, Walter and Jennifer are together now.”

“Ah, I just didn’t expect you to be posing for Walter to take your picture.”

“I took them for you.” She could see he was still upset with everything.

“Tell you what, I’ll ask Jen if she’ll pose and you can take some pictures of both me and her together in bikinis; we can give them to Walter” She thought that was a way she could share with Mathew and then Walter would have pictures of both of them.

“Really? “ he appeared to be thinking it over.

“Sure, I think Jen will go for it, I’ll set it up for tomorrow night, I think Walter will be gone for a quick business trip.”

“Ok, that sounds fair”

“Well, I have one more surprise for you. Just sit back on the couch.” She turned on music and began dancing for her finance, slowly stripping out of her work out clothing down to her bright orange bikini. She gave Mathew a very similar lap dance to what she’d given Walter except she followed it up by undoing his pants and pulling his cock out.

As she began sucking him she realized that he was having a tough time getting hard even after her dancing and her talented mouth. She must be wearing him out with all the practice. Well, that was a new challenge. She just needed to keep him hard longer and not let him come, that way he’d stay erect and she could practice more. So now her whole focus was on teasing him, arousing him and pleasuring him but only to a point.

Lisa took Mathew to the edge again and again with her mouth, not letting him finish. Then she quickly stood up and took his hand. He followed her into the bedroom and she undressed him and then made a big show of stripping out of her bikini. She straddled him and slowly worked her pussy back and forth across his now hard cock, never letting it penetrate her.

She was leaving a trail of wetness across his balls, cock and stomach. After a few more minutes of this she got off him and started licking his nipples. Moving down she licked the wetness she’d left on his stomach and her hot tongue gently cleaned his cock and then his balls off. She was careful never to stimulate him too much.

She tried to continue as long as possible, until finally he couldn’t take it any more and he grabbed her hips and thrust his cock inside her. It felt great to her, but she knew that she wouldn’t be able to come since Walter wasn’t here to either give her permission or to come himself. So she decided she’d share a little bit of what that felt like with Mathew. She slowly pumped her hot pussy up and down on his cock and watched him closely for a reaction.

When it looked like he was going to come, she slowed down or stopped. One time when she was sure he was going to come she faked a leg cramp and pulled off of him completely. He calmed down and after a minute she mounted him again and continued slowly fucking him. Finally, he grabbled her hips rolled her over and began thrusting into her fast until he exploded. She was really turned on and wished she could come more than anything, so that made it easy for her to fake an orgasm; she thought her acting was getting even better.

As he fell asleep she practiced cleaning him up with her mouth. She was thinking about what else she could do next time to prolong her practice with him. She knew that guys weren’t supposed to be able to come if their balls were pushed down. She’d read that if the balls couldn’t rise up toward the cock then a guy couldn’t come; or at least not a big orgasm. Hmm, maybe she’d get a cock ring at the adult store that would do that. She wanted to see how long she could practice with him before he came.

After he fell sound asleep she got up and called Jen.

“Hey Jen, I got some practice with Mathew tonight, both sex and dancing. Do you think I’ll be ready for Walter?”

“Walter is leaving tomorrow morning for a quick business trip but he’ll be back Saturday night. Don’t think you knew it, but Saturday is Walter’s birthday. We’ll see about you giving him some nice birthday sex, sound good?” she asked.

“That’ll be perfect. By the way, I’d really like to share the whole sex club with Mathew but he isn’t a member. He was jealous that Walter took picture of me in a bikini. To calm him down, I told him that he could take picture of both you and me in bikinis for Walter. What do you think?” She waited for a few seconds for Jen to respond.

“Ok, that seems reasonable. You two should come over Friday night after dinner; let’s say 9pm. Bring a bikini and I’ll find one to wear too. I think its time Mathew joined the club. But if he gets jealous easily, he might not enjoy it too much.” She finished with a laugh.

“Oh, one more thing, I know the perfect woman to join the club too. Mathew’s secretary Larisa is beautiful and has an incredible body. I know all the guys at his office want her. She’s really nice too.”

“Ok, sounds like a good prospect; do you have any pictures of her? If not, get some if you can and bring them with you tomorrow night. “

“Ok, I’ll see if I can find any pictures Good night.”

Lisa immediately went to her home computer and found two pictures of Larissa from corporate dinners they’d attended together. Both shots were just of here sitting at a table; hard to tell anything of her figure.

Looking around some more she spotted Mathew’s smartphone on the counter. Hmm, he might have some pictures on it. He always carried it and he’d go gone to many more company events than she had. She decided he looking at his phone would be just sharing everything so she entered his passcode and started looking thru it.

She found a couple of pictures of Larissa so she emailed them to herself. Then she found a folder that had password. She tried four different passwords that she knew he used before it opened. There were a bunch of pictures as well as a couple of movies that had been shot on the phone.

Opening the first picture she was surprised to see a beautiful thin blonde in lingerie. The girl was so pretty she was obviously a model. The next picture showed the same girl topless. She must have found Mathew’s secret porn stash. She wasn’t really upset after all; she knew that all guys liked porn.

Looking at the next picture was a barely dressed brunette. Then there were pics of the two of them together, kissing and stripping each other naked. It was very erotic even if the photographer was that professional. She supposed it was supposed to look ‘real’ or something. Then the next picture caused a shock. It was the two women getting even hotter, but the photographer was visible in a mirror behind the women. It was Mathew!

The bastard had cheated on her with them. She clicked on a video and saw it was a video of Larissa on a bed. She wasn’t surprised when a nude Mathew climbed on the bed with her and they had sex. She looked at the timestamp and saw that it was last week during the day.

Lisa felt really confused as she watched the video. On one hand she was beyond pissed with Mathew for breaking her trust and cheating on her. On the other hand, she knew she was lucky to have him and she wanted to share everything with him. The only thing she couldn’t share was the secret sex club and that wasn’t like she was cheating on him or something. She wasn’t having an affair or anything it was just a sex club run by Walter.

She decided that the best way she could share everything with him was to help Jennifer get him into the club and also get these three women in the club. She went to bed with a smile on her face and was making plans as she fell asleep. She dreamed of having sex with Walter. He was asking her to do all sorts of degrading sexual acts while Mathew watched and she loved it.