The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 10 – Being Engaged is Great

Mathew was on top of the world. He’d been doing great at work and was sure to get the promotion to Director within the next year. That would be perfect timing for his marriage to Lisa, the extra money and status would help get his marriage started right. Sure the hours were long and the financial world was tough, but he was tougher and he deserved everything he had.

Although, he’d have to make sure he was able to sabotage the two other associate directors that would be going for the same role. That was nothing new, business as usual in fact. Maybe he’d call that pair of high-end escorts again and get some more pictures.

The two eastern European girls were both models during the day and did escort work to make some more money between modeling gigs. The blonde and brunette pair were ridiculously fit and were so hot that it was almost impossible for any heterosexual male to turn them down regardless of his marital status. Boy did he know that first hand.

The two women were just 20 years old, but had been professional model / escorts in Europe and now in the US. They charged a lot of money, but their super fit all natural bodies and incredible sex skills ensured they had lots of happy customers. Last time he was with them he came in each of their tight shaved pussies. They said they did regular yoga and kegel exercises to keep everything tight. He didn’t know about that but they felt tight to him.

Both of his rivals were married for years, probably bored with their wives and after all, the implied blackmail had worked for him before.

Lisa was the perfect fiancé with one little exception that seemed like it might be resolving itself. She wasn’t big on sex. She was smoking hot and he loved having sex with her, but he would have liked it if she’d been more into it. She said she always felt a little uptight about it and while she enjoyed it, she never saw what the big deal was with it. At least until last night; she had been almost like another woman and the sex had been great.

She’d met him at the dinner table dressed in lingerie and he’d had to do a mental double check that it wasn’t his birthday or something. They had sex the whole evening and into the night. She stopped often to ask what he liked and what he didn’t like and what felt better to him. He was really getting into the fact that she was that focused on his pleasure. He made her come a couple of times and he could tell they were really big orgasms.

He’d been worn out and his cock was a little sore today. It didn’t help that she woke him up with a blowjob and before he was really awake he was shooting his load into her mouth. She even swallowed and she’d never done that before.

As he pulled up to her friend Jennifer’s apartment in his BMW he wondered what this evening would bring. She’d stopped by Jennifer’s after she got off work and he’d agreed to pick her up.

He was driving down the block and he saw an open parking space right in front of the apartment. Just has he was getting set to pull into it, the car in front of him took it. He realized it was Jennifer’s car. He looked, expecting to see both Lisa and Jennifer in the car, but was surprised it was only Jennifer. After all, he was supposed to pick up Lisa and head home. Maybe Jennifer had just run out for something or Lisa hadn’t come over after all?

He found a parking spot and got out of the car just as Jennifer opened the front door and stepped inside. She was framed inside the doorway and he was again struck by how sexy Jennifer looked. She was dressed in a tight pencil skirt that showed off her tight ass atop her sexy stocking covered legs and her blond hair glowed in the light of the setting sun. She seemed to stop in the door and pause for a moment, maybe just for him he thought, before she closed it behind her.

Mathew had always had a fantasy of having both Lisa and Jennifer together in a threesome. He’d tried to get them drunk a couple of times in the past, but it had never worked out for him. He’d seem them both in bikinis and dressed to go out clubbing, and that just added fuel to the fire. So he’d suggested that Jennifer move in with them for a while until she found her own place. She would have been around 24/7 and he knew he would have scored eventually.

He’d just about had them agreeing to the plan when they found Walter’s ‘great’ apartment. Lisa even said it was nicer than their place. So now Walter was living with Jennifer and Mathew’s plan was going nowhere fast. Even worse Lisa was spending a lot of time over here with Jennifer and the dweeb.

Mathew knew he had a jealous streak, which was ironic since he’d cheated on Lisa many times with several other women even after they’d gotten engaged. He tried to keep his jealousy under control though; it had ruined a couple of other relationships. He didn’t want to drive Lisa away, she was too good a thing.

It was tough though, the girls were always talking about how smart Walter was or how nice, blah, blah, blah. He didn’t like Walter a bit and he could tell that the feeling was mutual. He’d have to give it some thought and see what he could do about getting Walter out of the picture.

Mathew’s space was not very far away and he quickly walked up the apartment. He could see through the living room window as he approached and what he saw stopped him in his tracks. His eyes opened wide in shock as he saw Lisa standing up with workout pants on and only a small orange string bikini top. She was standing in front of Walter who was sitting on the couch and she was looking down. She quickly pulled a shirt on over her head and stepped into her sneakers.

He felt his blood begin to boil. He could see that Walter was staring at her while she was getting dressed. He realized that Jennifer had just gotten home from work and that HIS fiancé had been here alone with Walter and wearing only a bikini and workout pants! His blood pressure went to another level.

Not only was Walter just living with Jennifer, Lisa was now apparently flirting with him; if not more. He just knew the fucker wanted to screw Lisa and have a threesome with both of them. He was a guy after all, albeit a nerdy one.

The thought that Walter was more likely to have a threesome than he was now took him to a level of jealousy that he’d never experienced before. He was so mad it was tough to think; He’d kill that fucker for being with his woman and for planning to fuck both of them. But now wasn’t the time, he was smarter than this. He’d plan first and make sure that he took care of Walter and got closer to Jennifer at the same time.

Finally Lisa waved bye and began walking quickly toward the front door. She was pulling out her cell phone as she did. Mathew turned and quickly ran back to his car. He then pretended to close the door and walk away from it just as Lisa came out the door. He could feel his pulse still pounding, and he felt flushed, but he tried to breathe deeply and relax. Lisa spotted him right away. A big smile spread on her face and seeing it he was able to relax even further.

“Hey Hunny, I was hoping you were almost here”, she said.

“Just got here”, he was proud at how calm his voice was.

“Do you think I look ok?” she asked. Twirling in a little circle. “I have a little surprise for you when we get home.”

“You look great”, maybe he was just over reacting. She had a surprise for him after all; he was guessing it was a bikini. But why the fuck had she been showing Walter? He definitely needed to do something about Walter. Something that wouldn’t be traced back to him; maybe scare him a little or something? Or maybe he could find something incriminating in the apartment to use against him. That seemed like a better plan but maybe planting something might be even better….hmm…

“Are you ok, you seem a little tense”, she could see his face was a little redder than normal.

“No, I’m fine.”

As they drove away, she remembered that she needed to practice both sex and dancing tonight. Why wait?

Leaning over Lisa began undoing his pants. “What are you doing?” he asked as he tried to concentrate on driving.

“Well, I just realized I’d never done this before and I haven’t seen him all day long” she added in a pleading tone.

She pulled his cock free of his pants and leaned all the way over. This went a long way toward calming him down. The feel of her mouth on his cock was even better than in the morning and he came hard in her mouth just as they pulled into their driveway. He had to concentrate to hit the brakes and stop before they rolled forward into the wall of their apartment. He didn’t want to explain that type of accident to the insurance company.

After Mathew could think again he started helping Lisa to get dinner ready. He was really thinking about what he could do to get Walter ‘off the board’ so to speak. He couldn’t help to smile as he contemplated what he could do to get Walter out of the picture.