The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 9 – Things Are Strange, Not That I’m Complaining

The morning after I screwed Jennifer in the living room while inspecting her robe I got up early. To be fair, I can’t really say that WE screwed. She’d really just stood there passively and let me have at her from behind. It was the strangest sex I’d ever had, especially since it was the first time together for us. We hadn’t kissed or really even talked. She hadn’t wanted to cuddle; not that I did either. I’m a dude after all.

But the dismissive way she’d walked away to get cleaned up was like nothing I’d ever seen before. She’d obviously enjoyed herself; I could tell she came hard at least at the end. I couldn’t get the feeling of her tight; young wet warm pussy out of my head. I was starting to get hard just thinking about it. It was time for a nice refreshing cold shower to start the day.

It was 6am and I knew that Jennifer wouldn’t be up yet, but I still found myself glancing toward her door half hopeful that she’d get up. I mentally shook myself. She’d never shown anything other than friendship toward me. Maybe I was just a booty call and she’d regretted it as soon as she let me fuck her? I liked having her around and she was going to help me with my scanning templates; I really didn’t want to mess anything up with her.

I took my extra cold shower and it had the desired affect of making me forget all about my interest in sex; at least for a few minutes. Again, I am a guy after all; sex is never too far away mentally. I fixed a quick breakfast and was out the door to work rushing with all the other schleps to try and beat the traffic.

I made good time to the office and was one of the first people in. I have my own small 2nd floor office with an actual window although the view was of the lovely parking lot. At least I got some morning light unlike all those that were relegated to the interior cubicles. I had some tight deadlines that I needed to meet so I blocked out all my personal stuff and put my head fully into my work.

I was surprised when what felt like a few minutes later there was a quick knock on my door and it opened immediately. It was one of my good work friends Rachael and she had a grin on her face.

“Hey, Walter, I didn’t think you were in today. You never stuck your head out of your office to get some coffee. You must have some serious deadlines or something you’re trying to hide from.”

“Hey, Rachael. Yes to both actually. What time is it anyway?”

“Oh oh, it must be bad if Mr. OCD doesn’t even know what time it is. Its time for you to buy me lunch and tell me what’s going on”.

“Wow, a lunch date with a beautiful woman and free therapy too!” Rachael and I always flirted together a little bit. It was very safe territory. She was a VERY happy newlywed and I really liked her husband, James. The three of us had gone out once a week for over a year now and they were constantly trying to set me up with their single female friends. Rachael was a short petite Korean girl with large eyes and luxurious black hair that went almost down to her butt.

Rachael was very pretty, with a thin athletic body and nice size breasts. She always had an infectious grin on her face and a quick wit to back it up. The thing I loved about Rachael was that she was so anti-stereotypical. She looked like this demure little Korean girl but she could be loud, wasn’t shy at all and she was actually 4th generation from Texas. So when she spoke she had a southern, Texan twang rather than the Korean accent you’d expect; it got stronger the more excited or fired up she became.

“Well, I’m not arguing the lunch with a beautiful woman part, but the therapy isn’t free. You are buying me lunch after all. “

“Ok, let’s go.” I saved what I was working on and checked to make sure I had my wallet.

We headed over to the cafeteria and after getting our lunch we sat down in a quiet corner away from everyone. I did buy for both of us because I knew that James was out of work right now and Rachael didn’t make a lot in her role in corporate HR. James had been looking for a job but he was a security specialist, both cyber and physical security and there didn’t seem like there was much demand in our area of the country at least.

“Ok, spill it. I know you too well, what’s going?” She wasn’t touching her food; just watching me intently. I knew I wasn’t getting out of this without telling her everything.

“Well, you know my new roommate Jennifer?” They’d only met one time briefly when James and she had come over to pick me up for a dinner but Jennifer wasn’t someone you forgot.

“Not sure, do you mean, the gorgeous 18 year old blond roommate you have living with you? Is she causing problems? Let me guess, she keeps putting the toilet seat down when you want it up? Drinks milk out of the container? She’s having loud wild sex at all hours of the night and you can’t sleep?”

“Your sarcasm is so helpful and she’s 22, not 18”. I tried to keep my expression neutral but maybe I tried too hard. She was watching me like a hawk and she’d always been good at telling what I was thinking.

“Wait a minute, holy shit. You ‘all hooked up! Tell me I’m wrong!” She said this quite a bit louder than normal with her Texas twang in full affect.

“Shush; keep it down! The whole company doesn’t have to know!”

She lowered her voice but not her excitement one bit. “Wow, look at you robbing the cradle AND stepping up your game! Tell me everything!”

“I’m not going to tell you everything. Gentlemen don’t kiss and tell after all.”

“Pleeaaze, first of all you’re not a gentleman and you can skip telling me about the kissing if you want as long as you tell me everything else! I’m married now, I need all the vicarious excitement I can get from all my single friends!”

“You’ll probably just tell James and then he really will think I’ve been hitting on you.” I tried to wiggle out of saying anything more.

“You’re damn right I’ll tell James. We’ve been trying to set you up on date after date with no luck for months now and then you go ahead and do it on your own.”

Something must have shown again on my face when she said “do it on your own” or she had really good intuition.

“You and Jennifer did it! You didn’t just hook up. You went all the way! Wow!”

“Ok, fine. Look we did, but it was really weird and its been bugging me.” I had her full attention and she gave me a look and rolled her hand for me to continue. Rachael had a master’s degree in psychology and like any good therapist she wanted me to do all the talking.

I didn’t want to tell her that I’d watched Jennifer masturbating thru her open door, so I skipped that part. “She was going to take a shower in a really short, Victoria’s Secret style silk robe that barely covered anything. She walked right in front of me when she didn’t need to so she wanted me to see her. Then when she came back from the shower she walked in front of me again and now she was wet. Really hot looking too. “ Rachael nodded.

“So it was out of character, but I asked her some stupid question and she stopped to talk to me like it was the most normal thing in the world. I’d never seen her wear anything other than a big fluffy robe when taking a shower. She bent over to pick up a magazine and kept her knees straight so she actually flashed me; no underwear obviously. Then she asked me if I thought the robe was too short.”

“She was so flirting with you big time or I should say flaunting herself to you.”

“That was my thought too, but the way she said it was very analytical, like she really wanted to know if I thought it was too short. I thought she was messing with me. So I said, bend over again and I’ll check.”

“What did she say to that?”

“Nothing, she didn’t say a word, she turned around bent over and put her hands down on the table. He knees were locked and I had a full view of all her…privates.”

“What did you do?”

“Well, I decided to call her bluff; plus I was really turned on at this point. So I knelt behind her and checked the robe. That led to some other, ahh explorations and we were both getting pretty turned on. But she wasn’t moving at all. Just holding that same position. I got a condom and we had sex.”

“The details of your story are a little anti-climatic! Pun intended!”

“I’m not going into details with you. Let’s just say that we both enjoyed it a lot. But again she didn’t move from the position at all. When we were done. She said something about enjoying it and went to get cleaned up. I went to the bathroom and missed her when she came back out. She never came back out of her room. The whole encounter was so strange, we never kissed and barely spoke to each other. I don’t know what to think!”

“That is a little strange. Maybe she has some strong submissive tendencies? Have you noticed anything before? Is she always asking your opinion on stuff.”

“No, other than the length of the robe that it.”

“Were you doing anything together yesterday?”

“Actually yes, we were now that I think about it. I showed her my…aura picture machine and we took some pictures.” I almost said body scanner machine, but I hadn’t told anyone about the real x-ray nature of the machine and in fact, I’d never mentioned it at all to Rachael or James before. They already thought I was a nerd without telling them my hobby was almost the same as what I did at work.

“Hmm, were you authoritative with her when you were taking her pictures?”

“I guess I was a little bit, because she wouldn’t stop fidgeting when I was trying to take her picture. But it wasn’t much at all.”

“Well, I think that must have been it. It must have turned her on for you to tell her what do. When you told her to bend over she was probably really turned on and rationalized her behavior since she was just doing what you told her. She might have had a fantasy for a while about you and she just didn’t know how to tell you.”

“I hadn’t thought about that at all. What do you think I should do?”

“Well, do you like this girl?”

“Let me think; she’s got a great personality, she’s gorgeous and she’s got a smoking hot body. Pretty much exactly what I look for in a girl.”

“Yeah, you and every other guy! You should see where it goes. I can’t really tell if she was thinking this was a onetime thing or if she’s looking for a relationship. You’ll need to talk to her.”

“That’ll be the next thing I do.” We finished up our lunch, catching up on work gossip and other small talk. It was good to have a friend to bounce things off of.

I went back to work and the day flew by. Before I knew it, I was pulling up at my apartment. I let myself in and stopped in surprise. There before me in the family room was an awesome sight. Two scantily clad women in tight workout clothes were apparently doing Yoga with their very attractive backsides bent over toward me. I realized it was Jennifer and her BFF Lisa. I couldn’t decide which ass and set of legs I liked better and with a start I realized I was staring and they were know looking back at me.

Lisa giggled and Jennifer gave me a smoky look and arched her back a little more thrusting her ass at me. It was hot. Lisa stood up and started gathering her stuff together. She waved to Jen and said, “Hi/Bye Walter” as she walked past me out the front door. It was hard not to watch her leave. I was glad that I didn’t though when I saw Jennifer walking toward me. I closed the door as she glanced at my crotch. I realized my half hard dick was visible in the relatively tight pants I was wearing. She said, “Let me help you with that”. She quickly knelt down and undid my pants.

Before I’d really processed what was happening she’d hoovered my quickly hardening cock into her mouth. One little quirk with blowjobs and me that I’d discovered as a teenager; when I got a blowjob and my dick wasn’t really hard, I got excited much more quickly and could come really fast. That’s exactly what was happening now. Jennifer was sucking my cock and doing some great things with her tongue. It was driving me crazy and I wasn’t going to last long at all. In fact it took all my concentration to stand up. I groaned with the intense pleasure and put my hands gently on her head.

As she continued my grip on her head tightened and I was going to tell her I was going to come so she could pull off my dick. I thought about Rachael’s assertion that Jennifer might be submissive so I took a firmer grip and began moving her head like I wanted her to. She didn’t fight me at all and in another minute I was going even deeper into her mouth; soon going into the back of her mouth and her throat. It was mind blowing.

I was starting to come and I didn’t want to pull out. So I pulled her head tight to my crotch and my cock started shooting into her throat. It felt incredible, she was so tight around me but I was worried about choking her so I pulled back but stayed in her mouth. She didn’t seem to mind. She was swallowing over and over. I also heard her moaning around my cock and it seemed like she was shaking. Did she just orgasm from giving me a blowjob and me coming in her mouth? Rachael was right, she must be have some real submissive tendencies.

I kept slowly sliding her head up and down my cock until it started to get a little too sensitive. I took my hands off her head and she moved back so just the tip of my cock was in her mouth. She began gently licking up and down my cock and took a few sucks at the very tip to make sure she’d gotten all the come. It was pretty hot but I was spent and wasn’t getting hard for a little while. She tucked me back into my pants and stood up.

She gestured to her slightly sweaty yoga outfit and said with a smile, “Seems like every time I see you lately I need to take a shower.”

I smiled back with endorphins blazing through my system and said, “Good, take your shower but maybe I’ll need to inspect you later to make sure you’re all clean.”

“Ok, after dinner?” she asked with a little smirk as she walked into the bathroom. “Sure” I said as she closed the door, I wasn’t sure if she heard me but if she did there was no response.

I shrugged and quickly got changed from work and started to make a simple dinner. Jennifer joined me when dinner was almost ready. She was wearing a loose knee length skirt and a tight white shirt. I almost did a double take when I realized she wasn’t wearing a bra under her shirt. I could see her nipples clearly through the white cloth and it was starting to get me a little worked up again.

We had a nice conversation during dinner about inconsequential stuff. I couldn’t bring myself to follow Rachael’s advice and be more direct with Jennifer. So I didn’t bring up US at all and neither did she. It was a nice dinner though.

After dinner we both moved to the family room; the scene of the crime(s) so to speak. I looked around wondering if there was something about this room that turned her on? Glancing over at her on the couch next to me she was engrossed in her studying so I gave a mental shrug and fired up my laptop.

After about 5 more minutes of working on my laptop, I saw movement from Jennifer. I figured that she was getting up to get a drink or something. To my surprise, she moved to stand about four feet in front of me and said, “Well, you should probably conduct your inspection to make sure I’m clean.” She was very matter-a-fact about it and once again my mind was playing catch-up with my eyes. That seemed to happen a lot with Jennifer.

As she made her statement, she lifted the tight shirt over her head, baring her body from the waist up; her breasts looked incredible. They were full with a nice weight to them and very perky perfectly centered nipples. I could tell they were real just from looking at them. She folded the shirt and put it neatly on the chair behind her.

She was watching me closely as she lowered her skirt and I wasn’t really surprised to see she had no panties on once again. Her neatly trimmed pussy was fully on display. She folded the skirt and put it neatly on the chair as well. I noticed that her face was a little flushed and there was a hint of red in her cheeks, her neck and the top of her chest. I realized that she was a little embarrassed to be standing there naked in front of me but she was doing it anyway.

She was the most aggressively submissive woman I’d ever met. She obviously wanted to use her hands to cover herself, but was forcing them to stay at her sides. My first reaction was to just grab her and kiss her but she clearly was going through a lot of effort to be ‘inspected’ so I figured I’d try to play along with my part in her fantasy. I’d never role played before but out hard could it be? I put aside my laptop and stood up. I took a minute looking her up and down in an obvious way. This actually seemed to calm her a little bit. I noticed that her hands and feet stopped fidgeting and she was breathing a little more slowly but still flushed. Her nipples were hard and I could clearly see her pussy lips. She was liking my acting.

I tried to sound all calm and ‘inspector like’ but in reality I mumbled, “umm, lets see”. I decided that I was better off not talking, unless I’d could get a stiff drink first that is. So I kept my silence and just took my time slowly looking her all over as I walked around her. I really enjoyed seeing Jennifer just standing there naked submissively letting me examine her. I decided to step things up a little to see how she reacted.

Reaching out with one hand I gently touched the back of her wrist. I could feel her trembling a little bit it was sexy as hell. “Put your hands behind your head with your fingers laced together”. Without the slightest hesitation, she moved her hands up and it arched her back a little more pushing her breasts out and up slightly. I stood on her side admiring her profile. Since I’d already touched her and she hadn’t cared, physical contact now seemed to be fair game.

Starting at her wrist I gently ran my fingertips down her arm. I was using almost feather like touches and I saw goose bumps instantly raised on her skin. I continued down across her smooth armpit to the side of her amazing breast. I pressed a little harder against her breast enjoying the soft give of the skin. I then went back to light touches and ran just one finger down to her nipple. I circled it slowly before running my finger over it and gently pinching it. It was super hard and a little less than a half inch long.

I looked at Jennifer’s face, but she wasn’t looking at me directly, just keeping her gaze straightforward with her hands still behind her head. So I leaned forward and took the nipple I’d been playing with between my lips. I gently sucked on it and ran my tongue around it. Pulling away I kept suction on it and pulled it out as far as it would go before it popped out of my mouth. I blew cool air on it and was happy to see new goose bumps form on the skin of her breast. She shivered.

I knelt down in front of her. Glancing up she still wasn’t looking at me; just gazing straight ahead. Since I was right in front of her, I carefully looked over her pussy. I ran my fingers through her short blond hair. It was so soft. I traced down to her labia and gently explored her with my finger. Her pussy was wet and I could plainly smell her excitement. It was a nice clean smell and sent a surge of blood into my cock. I couldn’t resist leaning forward and licking from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her clit with one slow lick.

Using my fingers I pulled the hood of her clit back and gently circled it with my tongue and it got a little more swollen. It was fairly good size, about the same size as one of her nipples. I captured it in my lips and gently sucked on it letting my tongue push it from side to side as I sucked on it. I felt her tremble while I did this. My cock was getting really hard, her taste and the whole situation was getting me uncomfortably hard within my tight pants.

I stood up suddenly, looked her in the eyes and said, “You seem really clean to me”. I leaned in thinking to give her a kiss, but maybe the thought of where my lips had been didn’t sit well with her. She quickly knelt down and in what was becoming a pretty standard action for her, she undid my pants, pushed them down and was deep throating my cock in about two seconds. It felt so good I had to sit down on the couch; but she never stopped sucking, just moved with me the entire time keeping me in her mouth.

For a minute, I was content to run my fingers thru her hair but then looking at her naked body, I wanted more. Her breasts were hanging down slightly and swaying as she sucked me, her nipples rock hard. I reached out and started fondling her breast, pinching her nipple and squeezing it gently. I ran my hand down her rib cage to her hip and then her firm ass. I could feel her muscles flexing as she sucked me. I massaged her ass for a while enjoying the smooth skin, exploring its firmness and the slight give when I grabbed it. I could feel myself getting closer to coming. So I reached under her and started playing with and fingering her pussy again.

I licked my lips and I could taste her on me from when I sucked her clit. I wanted to taste her again so I cupped her whole pussy with my hand from underneath her, lifted up on it and told her, “Come up here on the couch”. She helped me move her hips and I pulled her over my head so she was lying on top of me and I was looking up at her delicious pussy. She was soaking wet, almost dripping. Yep, I think this was a very strong submissive fantasy that she was currently living out.

She had never missed a beat sucking my cock and I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer. So I started quickly licking her entire pussy, from her clit to her lips and even inside her. I’ve been told in the past that I have a really long tongue; usually by my drunk friends when I’ve responded drunkenly to some dare, “Dude, holy shit look at the size of your tongue; you’re a freak.” So now I put my freakishly long tongue to good use; making it like a small cock and pushing it inside her, wiggling it the whole time. She actually stopped sucking and just started moaning. Since she kept her mouth tight around my cock and was moaning like crazy the vibrations were pushing me over the edge.

As soon as I started pushing up into her mouth and shooting what felt like an absolutely huge load her pussy clamped down over and over around my tongue and my mouth and face was soaked with her come. She had pushed her hips down on my face so I did the only thing I could. Held my breath and kept licking like crazy. She resumed sucking my spasming cock and I could feel her swallowing, it really prolonged my orgasm. After we both calmed down, I pushed her hips off of my face and took a deep breath. She looked back and me and said, “Let me get a towel”.

Before I could respond, she’d run into the bathroom and was returning with a wet towel. She sat her sexy naked body next to my head and gently cleaned off my face. I was feeling really spent with two huge orgasms since getting home from work. I looked up at her and realized she had a little bit of sperm at the corner of her mouth. I pointed at it and started to tell her, “You’ve got something right…”. Before I could finish her sexy little tongue came out and licked it up. She smiled and said, “Don’t want to have a mess.”

Then she got up and without saying anything else to me got dressed and sat back down where she’d started out studying. She pulled her books out and started studying again. It was very strange; like she just turned her arousal on and off or something. I was starting to feel like some sort of weird booty call; not that I minded being used for sex by a beautiful younger woman; I AM a guy after all. I pulled my pants up, picked up my laptop and went to get cleaned up. I ended up falling asleep and didn’t talk to her any more that night; see above where I mention I am a guy. Falling asleep and not engaging in conversation after sex is our prerequisite after all.

The next morning it was once again off to the office before Jennifer got up. I hadn’t been there for more than 20 minutes when Rachael came in my office. “Ok, what happened? Did you guys talk?”

“um, not really”

“So she just avoided you?”

“No, she didn’t avoid me, we ended up hooking up twice, but never got a chance to talk. It was still pretty strange.”

Rachael had brought in two cups of coffee and she now thrust one into my hands, closed the door behind her sat down and said, “ok, details; tell me everything”

So I proceeded to take her thru my evening from opening the door to the sight of her and Lisa doing yoga to falling asleep after she lost interest in me and went back to studying. I edited it a little bit; I still wasn’t comfortable sharing lots of sexual details with Rachael, but she got the gist of it. She stopped me several times and asked questions looking for more information; I could tell she was taking mental notes.

When I finished, she said very interesting. “Not to invite myself over, but what if I stopped by after dinner tonight. I’ll have to check with James, but I’m thinking if I just stopped by I could watch you two interact and it would give me a better feel. I’ll call you later if I can make it. “

“Ok, it’s worth a shot, as long as you don’t try to embarrass me.”

“No promises!” she laughed.

I was thinking about that when I went home maybe Rachael would have some better insights if she us together. Maybe I could invite Jennifer out for a double date with Rachael and James.

This time when I opened the door to the apartment I was disappointed to just see Jennifer. Not that I was really disappointed, I’d just liked seeing both Jennifer and Lisa last time. I said Hi and asked Jennifer how her day was. We’d just started talking and I was building up my courage to ask her a question about how she saw US. Before I could finish even mentally framing my thought, I saw Lisa walk out of the bathroom.

To say I was surprised would be putting it very lightly. First of all I hadn’t seen her car outside, so I was really expecting her but secondly and more shocking was the way she was dressed. She was basically wearing the outfit of a naughty secretary Halloween costume. Her nice work blouse was un-tucked from her small skirt and it was tied right below her breasts leaving her whole tight stomach bare. Her large breasts clearly had no bra, they were wobbling back and forth in an enticing way as she walked. Her skirt was much too short for work showing off her thin, athletic, long stocking covered legs. She looked so hot that I actually ached a little bit.

What the hell was wrong with me? I was getting involved with a beautiful woman and I couldn’t take my eyes of her newly engaged best friend. I’m an idiot. I realized that I probably had a look of stupefied surprise on my face so I tried to smile. Probably still looked like a fool; a happy fool, but a fool non-the less.

“Hey Walter, good to see you” it took me a full two seconds before I realized she was talking to me. In my defense, breasts, especially ones that jiggle and slowly sway, easily distract guys. It’s more effective than an Indian Snake Charmer with a cobra. I tend to be focused and when my focus is shifted I can be very myopic. I noticed her nipples were hard and poking thru her blouse but not much else for a few seconds.

She’d continued walking up to me as she’d made her statement. She stepped right up and gave me a quick firm hug. It was a tight hug and I could feel both her breasts smashed against me and her hip rubbed hard against my cock as well. Her hair smelled great and I was just overwhelmed with how erotic it all was. Then it was over and I looked up to see Jennifer looking at me with a little smirk on her face. She almost looked satisfied with herself, but I couldn’t help but wonder if I’d just fucked everything up. I managed to mumble a lame ‘Hi’ to Lisa.

Jen came to my rescue by saying, “Lisa was just heading home. She has to practice something with Mathew. Isn’t that right Lisa?”

“Yes, I really need to get going, but I was wondering if you needed more help with your Aura project? Jen was telling me all about it. I could come by tomorrow right after work; 2pm if that works?”

I’d taken the time the girls were speaking to compose myself. “Are you sure you don’t mind? That would be great. It’ll be a lot of fun.”

“Perfect, I’ll see you tomorrow.” She waved and walked to the front door. I couldn’t help but watch her walk away and through the door. She looked great from behind.

I turned back to Jennifer but before I could open my mouth I got a text message on my phone with a distinctive tone. It was from my boss. Sure enough he need me back in the office ASAP. We had a critical issue with our newest product. Shit. There went my evening and my chance to talk to Jennifer. I told her I needed to head back to work. I’d see her later. I headed back to the car calling my boss as I went.

I got back to my apartment at 10pm that evening. When I came into the living room, I saw Jennifer and Rachael sitting on the couch talking. Shit, I’d forgotten she was going to come over.

“Hey Walter, I tried calling you a couple of times, but just decided to stop by since I couldn’t get you. Jennifer and I have had a great time.”

“No worries. I’m glad you guys had a good time.” Mentally I was going, oh shit, what have then been talking about for hours other than ME?

Sure enough, looking at my phone, I’d set it to vibrate and left it in my coat pocket back at the office. I had three missed calls. Most of the time a missed call is no big deal. Other times it can have really big implications. I just didn’t realize at the time how big the implications could be.

“Well, it is getting late. I better get back to James” Rachael said. That told me that she felt she had all the information that she needed on Jennifer. I’d have to get the scoop tomorrow.

“Bye, Rachael. It was great meeting you.” Jennifer said.

Then Rachael surprised me. She was still wearing slacks and a sweater like she had at work, but as she was walking by she hugged me tightly. It reminded me strongly of the hug that Lisa had given me earlier. I realized why it reminded me of it. Despite her smaller breasts it felt for the life of me that Rachael had no bra on underneath her thin sweater. She didn’t normally hug me; we saw each other too often for that. She’d never hugged me without a bra on that I could remember.

As Rachael headed for the door, I happened to glance at Jennifer and saw the same self-satisfied smirk on her face that I’d seen when I hugged Lisa. It looked good on her though. I guess that she was happy she got along with my friend. Maybe she thought I was testing her?

“I have some good news.” She pulled my attention back to her.

“I visited my Doctor today so you don’t have to use a condom anymore.” It wasn’t said in a loving or particularly flirty way. She might have well as been talking about stopping by Home Depot to pick up some new light bulbs.

Now, I’m a great fan of the comedian Phil Hanley. On of his jokes has always stuck with me, “Sometimes I’ll be with a girl and she’ll tell me that I don’t have to wear a condom and that’s the BEST……………………the best way to get me to wear a condom.” Some of that concern must have shown on my face.

She went on to say. “Not only am I on the pill but I was fully tested and I’m completely clean”. She pulled out a sheet of paper and handed it to me.

As I took the paper from her she started to get undressed.