The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 8 – Lisa getting Scanned

Lisa was really surprised at how quickly Jen seemed to have fallen for Walter. She supposed the great sex had helped things along but she remembered talking to Jen just last week and she hadn’t been attracted to Walter in the least. She’d actually described him as a nerdy older brother.

Lisa followed Jen down to the basement and saw the aura picture machine again. It was impressive if Walter had built it but that still didn’t make him boyfriend material. She watched Jen walk up the one of the computers and log in. She hit a few more buttons and said, “Ok, all set. Go ahead and go inside. The door is in the back.”

Lisa moved around to the rear of the machine and opened the door. Looking inside she saw a small slightly raised platform and a window that she could see Jen through. Jen waved. Lisa closed the door and stood on the platform.

“How should I pose?”

“Just stand up straight with your hands at your sides while I get started. Once we start taking the pictures try not to move though.” Jen replied through speakers that were mounted in the wall of the enclosure.

She saw Jen doing something with the PC and after about 30 seconds she started to get very relaxed and her head started to lean forward and her shoulders slumped slightly. She felt warm and safe and her head began to feel like it was wrapped in a layer of cotton, but it was nice.

She heard Jen’s voice simultaneously as if from both far away and from within her head, “Stand up straight Lisa so we can get a good picture.” Lisa knew Jen wanted her to pose nicely for the camera so she immediately straightened her posture and gave a nice smile toward where she thought the camera was.

Lisa heard Jen tell her to raise her hands over her head and she immediately felt her hands floating up. It was easy to lock them straight up over her head. She heard Jen’s voice telling her to strike a sexy pose. She dimly noted that the pedestal started slowly rotating, it wasn’t really important though. She put one hand on her hip, thrusting it out to the side, the other hand held the top button of her blouse. She put a slight pout on her face and looked straight ahead as she turned. “Ok, now pick your nose.” She moved her finger and started to pick her nose. “Stop picking your nose,” she heard Jen say, so she did.

There was a pause for about 10 seconds, then Jen’s voice again, “Guys like to see some skin. Take off your blouse and lets make your pictures even better.”

As she was taking off her blouse Jen’s voice continued, “In fact, you now realize that Walter is a strict demanding director and you are one of his models. You have to do anything he tells you to do no matter how ridiculous.

“I’m his senior model, so you have to listen to me too. It’s a secret, but Walter is also a director of a very exciting secret sex club. You can keep having boring sex with Mathew if you want but you know that it’s really just practice for Walter and the sex club. You won’t come with Mathew at all but you can fake it if you want.

“If you are participating in Walter’s secret sex club you’ll always be turned on and ready for sex. When you have sex with Walter or other members of the club, it will always be incredible and you’ll have huge orgasms but you need to make sure the other members enjoy themselves too. It’s important to know that you can only have an orgasm if Walter says you can or if he has an orgasm. You should always try to dress sexy when you are around Walter. Walter doesn’t like to use condoms and he doesn’t want you pregnant without permission, so you need make sure you stay on birth control unless told otherwise.“

This was a lot for Lisa’s mind to process but she went through everything. She knew she had to do anything her director, Walter, asked her to do and he was strict so she’d have to listen closely. She had to be a sexy model for him always dressing in a sexy revealing way around him, showing more skin since guys liked that. Jen was Walter’s senior model so she needed to listen to her too.

Sex had never been great with Mathew and now she knew why. She must have already known that she wasn’t supposed to come with him and that sex with him was really just practice. Practice for when she got to have sex for real with Walter and the sex club. She was already on the pill, so she would keep that up. She couldn’t wait to have huge orgasms with the sex club.

She heard Jen’s voice continuing, “Make sure to tell no one about the sex club without permission from Walter or me. You shouldn’t even talk to us about it unless we bring it up.

“You’ll find that since you are a member of the sex club you have greatly increased will power for trying to stay on your diet. You won’t feel the urges to wreck your diet like you used to. In fact, you’ll find that you don’t like sweets anymore. Cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, chocolate and candy just hold no appeal for you anymore; you won’t miss not eating them.

“Finally, I want you to think about three beautiful women that you feel would be good candidates to join the sex club. They don’t have to be single, they could have boyfriends, girlfriends, or be married; it doesn’t matter. Also, don’t worry about whether you think they’d like to join or not; that doesn’t matter either. Just evaluate how you think Walter would like them as members of the sex club.”

Lisa was very happy that she was going to be able to stay on her diet now, that had been one of her biggest stress points; maintaining her diet and figure. Now it would be simple. She also had some good ideas already on a few women that would be good candidates to join the club. She would give it more thought.

There was silence for about 30 seconds and then she stopped spinning and she heard Jen’s voice, this time just through the speaker, “Ok, we are all done. You can come out now.”

She picked up her shirt, opened the door and walked out. She felt refreshed and full of energy. Jen was just pulling something off the printer. She handed it to her. It was a picture of her with just her bra on surrounded by the prettiest multi-colored aura. It was a very nice picture, she was so glad she’d agreed to do it.

“Of course if Walter asks you to do another session, you should wear that string bikini that you bought last year,” Jen told her.

“But that barely covers anything. Do you think Walter would like it?”

“I’m sure he would,” Jen continued. “Before you put your blouse back on can you do me a favor?”

“Sure.”

“I want to see how you act in the sex club. Can you take off all your clothing and sit down in this chair with your legs spread?” Jen indicated Walter’s large chair behind the desk.

“Ok.”

She quickly took off her skirt, bra, shoes, panties and stockings and felt her arousal rising as she did. She wasn’t turned on by Jen’s presence, just by the fact that she was actually in the sex club. Her body felt more alive than she ever remembered it being.

Sitting in the chair she spread her legs a little, but they hit the armrests, so she pulled them up a little and put them on the armrests. Now they were really spread and her pussy was on display, it made her even hotter.

“That’s very good. Now I’d like you to masturbate until you orgasm.”

Lisa began stroking her pussy with her fingers. Feeling how slippery and wet she was. Having Jen watch her was turning her on. She was doing something that she had never imagined before and it made her feel really naughty. Every touch of her fingers was sending her higher and higher and she felt like she was going to come soon.

One hand was penetrating her pussy while the other one frantically rubbed her clit. When she got to where she felt like she would come the feeling kept moving away from her—it was torture. It was a delicious torture, but there was no relief. She kept trying anyway until she heard Jen say, “Ok, you can stop that’s enough. You weren’t able to come were you?”

Lisa just shook her head no, still catching her breath.

“You’re just like me, you can only come if Walter says you can or if he comes. Go ahead and get cleaned up and get dressed.”

Lisa went to the bathroom in the basement, washed up and then dressed. Then she came back out to see Jen.

“Let’s go upstairs and have some tea.”

Lisa followed Jen up and they had some tea. Jen had put out some chocolate chip cookies and apple slices with the tea. For once, Lisa had no issue turning down the cookies and just eating two slices of apple. Normally she would have had two or three cookies and then been burning the extra calories in the gym.

They talked about work for a while and Lisa realized it was about time for her to go back to make dinner for Mathew.

“Why don’t you try to practice some sex with Mathew tonight?” Jen suggested. Lisa nodded her head, “Good idea.”

Jen continued, “I have to work tomorrow, but how about you come over right after work and help Walter by doing another aura photo shoot. He’s still perfecting the camera and I’m sure he’d like to have you for his model for the afternoon.”

“Sure, I can do that.”

They were both walking toward the door when they heard a car pull up outside. Jen peeked out the window and said, “It’s Walter, he’s home a little early.”

Lisa let out a squeak as she realized that she was dressed in her relatively conservative work clothes. White long sleeve blouse, knee length black skirt and black stockings. She didn’t feel very sexy and she wasn’t showing much skin at all. She couldn’t let Walter see her like this.

“I’ll be right back.” She headed quickly in the bathroom closing the door behind her. She quickly took off her bra while keeping her blouse on using that secret method only women truly understand. Then she unbuttoned the top two buttons. Untucking her shirt she folded it and rolled it and adjusted it until she could tie it across her midriff, baring her entire stomach. Her shirt now acted like a somewhat large bra, she was showing lots of cleavage but her C cup perky tits were standing up nicely and from right below her tits to her waist was exposed skin.

She shook her chest a little and she liked the way her tits wobbled back and forth; almost like they had a mind of their own. She rolled the top of her skirt, moving it down her hips and at the same time shortening it about two inches. It was the best she could do and it showed off the top of her panties and a little more stocking covered leg. It would have to do.

She walked out of the bathroom and saw Walter talking with Jen. He was clearly surprised at her appearance and his eyes locked onto her freely moving breasts. She was very turned on as she walked toward him. Her nipples stiffening under the thin blouse with each step she took.

“Hey Walter, good to see you.” She realized that it was good to see him. Knowing that he was her director and she had to do anything he wanted caused her to see him in a different light. She did something she’d never done before; she gave him a quick firm hug, pressing her breasts and even half her hip against him. He mumbled something in reply.

“Lisa was just heading home. She has to practice something with Mathew. Isn’t that right Lisa?” Jen chimed in.

She felt her face heat a little bit but she understood Jen’s point. She would have to get really good at sex before Walter would want to try her in his sex club. She’d have to work hard. “Yes, I really need to get going, but I was wondering if you needed more help with your Aura project? Jen was telling me all about it. I could come by tomorrow right after work; 2pm if that works?”

“Are you sure you don’t mind? That would be great. It’ll be a lot of fun.”

“Perfect, I’ll see you tomorrow.” She waved and walked to the front door. She could feel Walter’s eyes on her tight ass as she walked away.

When she got home, she made dinner and changed into a nice silk teddy that Mathew had gotten her. She’d never worn it but it was sure to put him in the mood and she needed to practice.

When Mathew got home from work, Lisa could tell he was happy to find his fiancé standing by the dining table wear nothing but a sexy silk teddy. They moved through dinner quickly and spent the rest of the evening fucking in a bunch of different positions.

She faked several orgasms and he had a satisfied smile on his face so she thought he bought them as real. She even sucked him back to full hardness twice, something she almost never did.

He seemed puzzled that she was asking him questions about what felt better while they were having sex and even stopped several times during her blow jobs to get his opinion. She’d never been talkative or inquisitive during sex before but he answered her questions and seemed to go with the flow, so she didn’t care.

She didn’t get any relief from the sex, it just made her hornier, but at least she learned two new positions and found out several things that Mathew really liked her to do. She’d have to see if Walter liked the same things. He was strict, so she wondered if he’d punish her if he didn’t like them. That made her even hotter.

She couldn’t wait until tomorrow.