The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 7 — The Plan Moves Forward

Jennifer woke up early the next morning. She had to work today but she’d be done by noon and she had only one class right afterward. That would work out perfectly. Lisa was always done with work before 3pm so they’d have a couple of hours before Walter got home from work. She thought back to the video she’d watched of him running the aura machine. It had been of good enough quality that she got the password he typed as well as all the steps to run the machine.

Thinking of Walter caused her to remember last night. After the nice simple dinner that he’d fixed for them they had moved into the family room. He was going to do some work and she needed to study. They both settled in on the couch and started working. After about 5 minutes she felt like she was forgetting something. She stopped working and reviewed her day.

After a minute it hit her. Walter had wanted to inspect her. He’d been paying a lot of attention to her breasts in her tight shirt at dinner; although he tried hard to appear like he wasn’t staring, she’d caught him ogling her chest several times when she’d looked away and she decided she liked the attention from him. Maybe he liked the way she looked in the shirt or maybe he was wondering how clean she had gotten.

She glanced at him sitting on the couch a few feet away. Well, he certainly looked engrossed in his laptop, he wasn’t even looking at her. Maybe he was testing her. She knew he said that MAYBE he’d have to inspect her to make sure she was clean. Hmm, so I guess he wasn’t sure if he needed to or not, she thought. Was that one of the tasks that she needed to help him figure out? It was a tough challenge. He had said, “Sure” in reply to her “After dinner?”.

Finally, Jen decided despite the fact that she’d never done anything like this before and she was feeling terribly embarrassed, she needed to help Walter get started with her inspection. Clearly, to her mind, he wanted to inspect her, but she was sure he just didn’t know how to start. She felt her face heat up but she pushed her nervousness aside and stood up moving to stand about four feet in front of Walter.

“Well, you should probably conduct your inspection to make sure I’m clean.” She stated like it was the most ordinary thing in the world. As she said that she lifted the tight shirt over her head, baring her body from the waist up. She folded it and put it neatly on the chair behind her. She hadn’t been able to see his face when she took her shirt off, but now as she lowered her skirt his expression was one of surprise, eagerness, anticipation, even hunger. She knew she’d guessed right, he had wanted to inspect her. She felt a flash of pleasure.

Folding her skirt as well, she moved and also placed it on the chair behind her. Returning to her spot in front of him she fought her urge to cover herself with her hands, forcing them to stay at her sides. She felt her face, neck and the top of her chest flushing and turning red with embarrassment, but she only fidgeted a little. Her feet were moving slightly and she was unsure what to do with her hands. Her fingers were twisting, as her hands lay restless at the sides of her hips.

Seeing Walter looking at her with his full attention while she was nude and he was sitting on the couch fully dressed hit home to her again that he truly was her director. It excited her and actually seemed to calm her nerves a little bit. After all, if he didn’t like something that she was or wasn’t doing he would let her know and she’d correct her behavior.

Never taking his eyes off her body, Walter stood up and slowly looked her up and down. “Umm, lets see....” His voice was a little raspy and rough like he was having difficulty talking, maybe he needed some water. Jen just stood there and let him look at her body. He slowly walked around her until he was in front of her again. She imagined that she could feel his eyes looking at and evaluating every part of her.

He touched her wrist with his fingers and told her to put her hands behind her head with her fingers laced together. She could do that easily. Moving her arms caused her to arch her back slightly, raising and thrusting her breasts out. He ran his fingers down her arm gently over her armpit, slightly tickling her and causing goose bumps to rise on her skin. Jen held her position though, not moving even when his fingers continued down lightly touching her breast and nipple.

He leaned forward and took her hard nipple into his mouth, slowly sucking it and running his tongue over it. Pulling away he blew cool air on it and caused her to shiver as even more goose bumps rose up. He knelt in front of her and closely examined her pussy from the front. Running his fingers through her soft short hair and gently tracing her lips. She could feel herself getting wet. She suddenly felt his tongue licking from the base of her pussy up to her clit. His mouth captured her clit and gently sucked on it as his tongue batted it back and forth. Then he stopped and stood up. “You seem really clean to me,” he said with a little grin. Jen was happy she’d followed his directions to get clean, but she couldn’t take her eyes off the tent in the front of Walter’s pants.

It was obvious he now wanted more than just to examine her. She knew what she needed to do. Kneeling quickly she undid his pants and pushed them to his feet. His hard cock was quickly in her mouth and her head was bobbing up and down at a brisk pace. Walter sat down on the couch and she had to move quickly to keep his cock in her mouth but she was able to maintain contact as he sat. She continued sucking him and felt Walter running his hands through her hair.

After a minute, Walter reached down and started caressing her left breast and then slid his hand down her side to her taut ass. He rubbed and massaged her ass for a little bit then moved his hand under her to her tummy and down to her pussy. He played with her pussy while she sucked him and she was getting wetter and wetter with excitement. He cupped her whole pussy with his hand and started to lift her up. “Come up here on the couch,” he said. He lifted and rotated her hips with her help. She kept sucking his cock and before she knew it, they were in a 69 position on the couch with her on top.

She felt him start to aggressively lick her pussy all over, even pushing his tongue inside. His hands held her hips tightly keeping his mouth locked on her pussy, not that she wanted him to remove it of course. She couldn’t stop the moan due to all the sensations he was causing and it just caused his dick to vibrate in her mouth. This was feeling really good and in another minute or two she’d be anxious to come. She realized she’d stopped sucking and had just been moaning with his dick in her mouth so she quickly started moving her tongue all over him and sucking hard.

Her subconscious realized a fraction of a second before she did that his dick was starting to throb and he was going to come. Her orgasm hit at the same time she felt the first spurts of his come into her mouth. Once again it was huge and it took away almost all of her ability to think or function, beyond continuing to madly suck his pulsing cock and swallow. The pleasure was intense and seemed to go on and on.

When she could think again she realized that it didn’t really matter if she was close to coming or not; due to his directions, if he came then she would too. He gently pushed her hips off his face and came up for air with a little gasp. She looked back at him somewhat guiltily, his face was red and a good portion of it was covered in juices from her pussy. “Let me get a towel,” she called as she got up from the couch and ran into the bathroom. She quickly wet a face towel and brought it out to him. She sat next to him on the couch and gently cleaned his face off.

Walter pointed to the corner of her mouth and started to say, “you’ve got something right—”

Before he could finish, her tongue flicked out and licked up the little bit of semen that had escaped her mouth. “Don’t want to have a mess,” she quipped with a little smile on her face.

She walked over and without a backward glance put on her skirt and tight shirt. She walked back over, sat back down and started studying again. Walter lay on the couch half naked next to her for a minute and then stood up and got dressed. He looked at her for a minute, but didn’t direct her to do anything or ask any questions so she kept studying; she had a test tomorrow after all. Walter picked up his laptop and went into his bedroom.

She hadn’t seen him again last night. Today was the day that she would put her plan into action though. She got showered, making sure she was extra clean all over and headed into class to take her test. Afterward she stopped by the office and caught up on some work. She arranged to meet Lisa at the apartment for a late lunch at 1:30pm. She’d bought a nice soup on the way back and made a simple salad for the two of them.

The doorbell rang and Jen answered it finding a somewhat exasperated Lisa outside. Her first thought when she saw Lisa was, I totally get why Walter wants Lisa, she’s gorgeous. It wasn’t a sexual thought just a frank appraisal of Lisa’s natural beauty and attractiveness. Interestingly she didn’t even feel threatened by Walter wanting Lisa. It’s just the way it was, and she was surprised to note that she felt fine with it. It wasn’t like he was her boyfriend or anything.

“Oh, come on in and I’ll give you all the details.” Jen didn’t want to lie to Lisa, so she decided that she’d try and stick close to the truth. That way if things didn’t work out the way she planned they could still be friends. Of course she wouldn’t tell her about her suspicions of how the machine had affected her, but she tried to be truthful with everything else.

Jen told her about all the sex they’d been having and how he gave her such huge orgasms. She told Lisa about the 69 they’d done last night and how they’d both come at the same time. Lisa told Jen that she’d never done a 69, in fact Lisa had only given blow jobs twice back in high school and didn’t like it either time. The first time the jerk jammed his cock in too far and she gagged and almost threw up. The second time when the guy pulled out his cock so he didn’t come in her mouth he waited too long and shot his come all over her face. It had gotten in her eye and ruined her contact. She’d been so pissed off.

Jen told Lisa how she liked giving him blowjobs. They talked about the size of his cock; very good. How he tasted when he came; excellent. Lisa asked her if he was a good kisser, Jen thought for a moment. She realized that she’d never kissed Walter; she wondered if he wanted to be kissed. There’d been a lot of kissing in the group sex pictures after all. She’d probably need to kiss him next time she saw him to see if he liked it or not.

Lisa snapped her fingers three times, “You kinda spaced out there for a minute Jen; if that’s the effect of thinking about kissing him he must be good.” Jen just smiled.

“I’m sorry, Jen. It’s great that you guys are having awesome sex but that’s not enough for a relationship. Look at Mathew and me, the sex isn’t very good but we’ve developed our relationship in other areas. Walter’s a nice guy but he is just not in the same league as your last boyfriends. He’s more like the nerdy friend than a serious boyfriend. He can’t make much money, not like an investment banker. Plus he’s too old for you.” Jen could tell that Lisa felt bad bluntly stating all this but they’d always been honest with each other and she knew Lisa felt it needed to be said.

Jen nodded her head, “Listen, I appreciate you telling me how you feel. I think you are wrong about Walter though. Tell you what, let me show you his machine and take a picture of your aura, you can give it to Mathew. I’ll try to show you what I see in him and convince you to give Walter a chance. When you see his machine in action, who knows, it might even change how you feel about him. I think he’s got a lot of potential.“

“Ok, fine, but I really don’t think it’ll change my mind.” Lisa stood and followed Jen into the basement.