The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 6 – Reflections and Revelations

By the time Jen got up the next morning she was alone in the apartment. She didn’t have to work, just afternoon classes, but she thought she’d just skip them since she knew that Walter worked early and wasn’t usually home until 5pm. She had a lot to think about and a few errands to run.

Jen didn’t understand her actions yesterday and she wanted to. It wasn’t like her to just have sex with someone, even someone she liked. She’d never felt any real attraction to Walter, she thought he was a little cute and he was funny in a geeky sort of way but she knew that wasn’t it. She wanted to be a model for him and she wanted him to direct her even if that meant sex. She realized with a start that while she’d never liked giving up any control before at all, she really wanted Walter to direct her actions, direct her looks, her dress, her thoughts and even her feelings.

Yes, she even specifically wanted Walter to direct her. When she thought of her ex boyfriends she didn’t feel any of the same urges at all. It didn’t hurt that the sex yesterday had been awesome; way beyond anything she’d ever experienced or dreamed of experiencing. She’d started relationships in the past on much less of a positive note.

She also knew that she needed to anticipate Walter’s directions and even figure out what he wanted when he didn’t even know himself. She figured that he’d have some ridiculous requests too, so she’d have to be ready to handle any request without really understanding why he was asking her to do something beforehand. Hmm, how could she figure out what he wanted when he didn’t even know himself? She’d have to use the day to do some research on Walter and what he wanted.

Although one thing jumped to mind right away; she could still hear his voice saying, “I really hate putting condoms on” when he was putting the condom on last night. So that was one thing she knew about Walter for sure; he didn’t like wearing condoms. She supposed most guys didn’t like wearing them and wouldn’t if they weren’t worried about getting their partner pregnant. If he was going to keep directing her to have sex with him she needed to make it so he didn’t have to wear a condom.

So she called an OB/GYN and made an appointment later in the week so she could get on the pill. Hmm, in the meantime she should anticipate what he wanted. If he was getting turned on she could always just give him a blowjob. That way he wouldn’t need to wear a condom. It might be messy though without a condom, she thought about it for a second and realized she could just swallow when he came.

She’d never swallowed before with any of her boyfriends and the thought had always disgusted her. However, now she found since she was anticipating Walter’s needs, the thought of swallowing his come didn’t bother her at all. In fact, she found herself happy that she’d been able to figure out what he really wanted and a little excited to see if he did indeed like it or if he’d direct her differently.

That excitement along with the warm feeling she got by anticipating Walter’s needs by setting up the OB/GYN appointment was turning her on. She’d slept in a silk teddy with matching lace panties. Rolling onto her back she let her hands roam up and down her tight body feeling sensuous and remembering the massive orgasms that Walter had given her last night. She’d never had sex where she participated so little and yet she’d had the strongest orgasms of her life.

Sliding her panties to the side, Jen began stroking her already aroused pussy with one hand and gently pulled on her nipples with the other. Each touch to her pussy and tweak of her nipples sent surges of excitement thru her body. She couldn’t remember being so turned on so quickly. This would be a really good orgasm, she could tell. She continued her rubbing and began pushing two fingers inside herself loving the feeling of penetration, remembering Walter’s cock. She knew she was close. Giving up playing with her breasts she moved her other hand down and started stroking her large sensitive clit. She felt herself building and building, approaching a cliff she was ready to leap off. Jen thought about how hot it was when Walter was fucking her and it pushed her over edge. At least it normally would have, except this time she didn’t come.

Jen felt her excitement go even higher but she still didn’t come. There was no release and no relaxation. She stopped for a moment, controlling her breathing; calming down. She’d just try again; after all it still felt great. She began aggressively pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy and quickly mashing and rubbing her clit in small fast circles. Her excitement shot up like a rocket but again there was no crashing orgasm. She was hornier than she’d ever been in her life. Why couldn’t she come? What was going on?

They she remembered that when they were having sex Walter needed to tell her when to come. She hadn’t thought about it but she guessed now that he had to let her come even when he wasn’t there. She should have felt sad that she couldn’t come on her own, but the thought that Walter was directing her even when he wasn’t here with her felt really good. She stopped attempting to masturbate and took a cool shower to clean up and cool down. She was still horny and felt like she could come at a touch, but knew deep inside that she couldn’t.

Jen dressed in her in a sexy bra and lace panties and her yoga outfit, tight black stretch pants and a white half shirt that basically just covered her breasts but did create some nice cleavage. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and looked at herself critically in the mirror deciding that she looked good; like an athletic model.

She thought about Walter and she wanted to understand what he liked and didn’t like so she could anticipate what he wanted and help him achieve it. Where to start? His room was as good a place as anything she supposed. She hadn’t been in his room before but she didn’t even hesitate since she really had to figure out what he wanted.

His room was basically like a master suite and in first impression it was neat and organized. The room contained a nice queen size bed, a dresser, a small desk with a computer on it and a door to a closet and another door to a bathroom. Moving over to the dresser she opened the top drawer and found neatly folded underwear and socks. Nothing exciting. The rest of the dresser was even more boring. She looked under the bed, nothing.

Moving to the desk she looked and it was all work related. She figured she could get a lot more detail off the computer. It was running but unfortunately the screen saver was password protected and after trying a few guesses she gave up. The closet was a very neat walk in with lots of clothing and shoes. Finally she moved to the bathroom.

Most of the bathroom was very boring. However she found a huge box of 60 condoms and when she counted she realized only one was missing. Hmm, that was interesting. Walter clearly wanted to be having a lot of sex but it was also clear that he wasn’t having much. She noted that to give it more thought in the future.

In a drawer next to the toilet she found something much more interesting. First was a dog-eared paperback of Stanley Kubrick’s Eyes Wide Shut: A Screenplay, second were two obviously older adult magazines. The first magazine Jen picked up had two items on its cover, 100 most beautiful models posing nude and top celebrity sex scenes. So Walter liked beautiful nude models and famous celebrities having sex.

The second magazine was all group sex fantasies, one man with two girls, one man with three girls, one man with 9 girls. It was a common theme of one man, the same man in fact and multiple women except for the last orgy. It was the biggest photo shoot in the magazine and looked like they’d brought back all the women from the previous orgies as well as the single man. In addition it looked like the women had all brought their husbands and/or boyfriends to the last orgy. She got a twinge of excitement as she also realized that the one man from all the orgies appeared to be directing all the orgy action. He was selecting who would be with whom and was even shown having sex with a stunningly beautiful woman right in front of her husband who could only watch.

She took the book and magazines and went out into the family room. Sitting down with a cup of coffee and a bowl of fruit; she had to watch her figure if she was going to be a good model, she started to examine and read them. Jen noticed first off that all three items were well read and Walter had obviously had them for quite some time. It took her a couple of hours but she read them each cover-to-cover examining each of the x rated pictures in detail. She found herself turned on again imagining Walter directing her in the pictures but she didn’t give in to her urges.

Instead she fixed herself a healthy salad for lunch and thought back about all her interactions with Walter and what she’d interpreted as his directions to her. So after thinking about the book and magazines a lot she decided to sum up and clarify what she knew about Walter and her relationship with him. She grabbed a notepad that was on the table and wrote down:

  1. Walter was a strict demanding director with a grand vision
  2. I am the hardworking supermodel that had to figure out how to meet all Walter’s ridiculous requests.
  3. Walter often didn’t even know what he wanted or what his grand vision was! I will have to anticipate his vision and needs and help him achieve them.
  4. There would be lots of ridiculous requests from Walter that I might not understand but I need to do them anyway.
  5. Walter likes me to model sexy clothing, the shorter the better. In fact nudity doesn’t seem to bother him at all.
  6. Walter doesn’t like to wear condoms. I’ll go on the pill and make sure to swallow when I give him a blowjob so its nice and neat like a condom would be.
  7. Walter likes it when I come and have really big orgasms. But, I’m not allowed to come unless Walter orgasms or he tells me I can.
  8. Walter likes Eyes Wide Shut a lot; he must have fantasies about being a strict, demanding director of a secret sex club.
  9. Walter likes truly beautiful women and beautiful celebrities, not just sluts.
  10. Walter likes group sex; having more than one woman at a time. He likes directing an orgy and having sex with beautiful women while their husbands or boyfriends watch.

Jen paused, that’s all she came up with so far. Hmm, maybe there was more that she was missing. She looked at the clock only 2pm. Still a long time before Walter was home. Only one more place to look for more inspiration about Walter; the basement.

She turned on the lights and went down into the basement. His Aura Picture machine was there, reminding her of something out of a movie. If Walter had designed and built this machine then he really was brilliant. Jen knew she was a smart girl but her memory wasn’t always the best and she always had to study extra hard to make her good grades. Same at work, her looks worked for her, but she still had to work really hard where some of her coworkers made everything seem effortless. She figured that Walter was one of the effortless ones.

Well, she’d see if she could figure out his machine and get a little closer to understanding him. Moving over to the three computers, she saw that they’d all been left on. Two had locked screensavers but the third had an error that had kept the screensaver from starting. “Mouse battery is LOW”. She clicked ok. The mouse seemed to work despite the low battery.

She was on the computer and began looking around trying hard not to mess anything up. She saw the aura pictures of the Cat that Walter had shown her as well as the pictures of herself. Seeing the picture of her wearing the sweats again just further committed her to always looking good when she posed for Walter. The bikini would look really good in the next photo shoot. She spent another few minutes looking around but didn’t see much of interest and was about to sign off when a directory labeled video caught her eye.

Clicking on it she saw a bunch of video files. She clicked on the last one and was surprised to see a HD video image of her standing in the Aura Picture Machine. It was a video that was apparently automatically captured. Only she was in the picture but she could clearly hear both her and Walter as they spoke. She felt warm inside as she watched the video and relieved her session.

Partway thru the session when he talked about being a strict demanding director it hit her like a ton of bricks. Somehow this machine had changed her reality. She hadn’t thought of Walter before the session as her director, but now it was obvious that he was. Even knowing that the machine somehow changed her didn’t mitigate the effect and she couldn’t even really remember what it felt like to NOT have Walter has her director. She wanted him to direct her.

She watched herself in the machine and saw how she responded and followed every order. She hadn’t really looked hypnotized or anything, just relaxed. She swallowed, she knew that Walter could have probably told her anything when she was in the machine and she would have believed it to be true and still would.

The power of this was terrifying. She found another video that showed Walter as he conducted her session. Turning around she spotted this small camera up by the ceiling in the corner. It was good enough resolution that she was able to see exactly what Walter did to start and run her session. But as she watched the whole video of Walter it became apparent to her that he had no idea that this machine had actually affected her thinking.

Jen figured it was all an accident. Somehow the machine had made her believe whatever she was told when she was in the machine. Even knowing it was artificial didn’t help, she still believed it, fully and really had no interest in changing herself back if she even could. Shutting down the video she closed all the windows and turned the screensaver on. She needed to do some real thinking about what to do next.

Heading back upstairs she pulled out her cell phone and called her best friend and confident Lisa.

“Hey Lisa, what are you up to?”

“Just heading over to the gym.” Lisa replied.

“You want to come over and we’ll do some yoga at my apartment?” Jen asked.

“I wanted to use some of the weight machines, why don’t I stop by after?”

“I hooked up with Walter last night, come on over if you want details” Jen teased as she hung up. She heard a “WAIT…” as she hung up.

Ten minutes later her doorbell rang and Lisa was demanding to know what happened.

Jen had already decided not to share everything with Lisa, especially about the Aura machine and the effect it had on her. After all, part of Walter’s grand vision was to be a strict, demanding director of a secret sex club. She didn’t think that Lisa would understand. So she told her a slightly edited version of the sex with Walter and gushed about how good it had been. Lisa was very surprised since she hadn’t thought Jen liked Walter beyond being a roommate.

“So, what are going to do now?” Lisa asked her.

“Yoga” was the reply, “I’ll have to see where we go from here, I’m not sure.”

So the two of them did an hour of yoga and were just finishing up when the front door opened and Walter walked in. It just worked out that they were both doing downward dog and facing away from the door when he opened it.

Looking back at the doorway Lisa giggled at the dumbstruck look on Walter’s face as he took in the two toned asses pointed directly at him. Jen arched her back and thrust her ass out a little bit more, she wanted to look good for Walter. When they both stood up she noted that Walter was trying not to but was checking them both out. She looked at Lisa objectively and tried to see her as Walter would. Tall, beautiful, toned, very sexy and right now pretty sweaty but it looked good on her. Her small workout shirt was stretched tight across her chest creating a lot of cleavage and her nipples were clearly visible.

Lisa said she had to run and with a “Hi/Bye Walter” she was out the front door.

Jen figured that Walter must be a little turned on watching the two girls do yoga. So he might want to direct her to have sex with him again. She needed to anticipate his needs.

Walking over to Walter she smiled and said, “Let me help you.” She knelt in front of him and quickly undid his pants. She could tell he was surprised and that only made her smile a little bit more. His cock wasn’t hard but she could tell it was getting a little engorged. She quickly sucked it into her mouth, sucking hard and running her tongue over its head. Walter groaned and put his hands gently on her head.

Jen could feel his cock quickly getting hard and she began bobbing her head up and down, her own excitement also growing. After a minute or so Walter grabbed her head more tightly and Jen happily let him direct her movements. He began thrusting his cock harder and faster into her mouth and she had to fight not to gag as it repeatedly hit the back of her throat.

She felt his cock swelling even more and realized he was about to come. She felt her orgasm rushing toward her as well. His hands held her head tight to his crotch as he shot spurt after spurt of come into the back of her mouth. At the same instant, she experienced a massive orgasm despite the fact she hadn’t been even touched by Walter sexually…all she could do was kneel there feeling his hands holding her head in place on his cock while wave after wave pulsed thru her entire body.

Jen recovered after what felt like minutes but she was sure was really just a few seconds. The cock was slowly moving in her mouth still and she could taste his come. Not a bad taste she decided and if it came with an orgasm for her, pun intended, then all the better.

The orgasm had erased almost all of the sexual tension she’d built up during the day and between it and her yoga she felt rejuvenated and full of energy. Cleaning his cock up Jen made a crack about always needing a shower whenever she saw him. Walter apparently liking the way everything was going said, “good, take your shower but I may need to inspect you later to make sure you’re all clean.” “Ok, after dinner?” she asked as she walked into the shower. “Sure” she heard as she closed the door.

In the shower as she washed her relaxed body, the glimmering of a plan was starting to form. She’d seen the way that Walter looked at Lisa. He probably didn’t even realize that it was obvious that to her that he wanted Lisa. Heck, he probably wanted both of them together, she knew he liked group sex. He’d probably want her to do sex things with Lisa while he watched and then joined in; men were such pigs.

When she shut off the shower and looked at the clock, she’d spent almost half and hour getting clean. She was clean, very clean indeed.

She heard Walter say dinner would be ready in 10 minutes. “Ok, I’ll set the table” Drying off quickly she went to her room and put on a tight white shirt and a short loose skirt that ended at her knees with no underwear at all.

Grabbing her phone she called Lisa’s cell. “We hooked up again and it was awesome!” she opened with. “I can’t believe it you slut,” Lisa laughed.

“You have to come over tomorrow after work. I want to show you how cool those Aura pictures look. You can give one to Mathew for his birthday next week.”

“Ok, but you have to tell me all the details of you and Walter.”

“Will do, I promise”

Jen smiled to herself she’d show Walter just how good she was at anticipating what he wanted.