The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 5 – The Director Directs

Walking back from the bathroom, Jen had decided to give her Director Walter another chance to critique her or direct her. If nothing else maybe she could get some queues from him on what he wanted or what his grand vision was. As she walked up to him she could feel his eyes on her assessing her appraising how she looked. She put a little more swing in her hips and she liked the intense look on his face. As she was about to go past him he asked her a question about the water temperature. She stopped and faced him and answered the question. As she was speaking she raised her hands and dried her wet hair, she didn’t want to drip water on the floor, that wasn’t something a supermodel would do. She noticed when she raised her hands Walter’s eyes latched onto her swaying breasts. He either liked the way they looked or maybe he wasn’t happy with something about them. She wasn’t sure which it was, she’d need to investigate further.

He asked her about a home furnishings catalog and she was happy to get it for him. After she reached down to pick it up off of a low table, she realized she’d unconsciously aimed her butt at Walter and kept her knees straight when she bent. She knew that this caused the back of the short robe to ride up over her ass. Her ass was being slowly exposed to Walter’s gaze but instead of getting flustered and standing back up quickly she realized that this is probably what Walter intended to happen, so she continued her movement.

Bending all the way down and picking up the catalog she couldn’t help an involuntary “Oh” that escaped her mouth when she noticed that she was bent over far enough that Walter might even be able to see her pussy. But despite the fact that she felt really flustered at the show she was putting on she maintained her slow pace standing slowly back up and bringing the catalog back to Walter. His eyes were locked on her.

She didn’t want to give Walter the wrong idea that she liked him or something. After all she was just following his directions, she knew her face was flushed. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to flash you.”

“That’s ok, no big deal; you didn’t really flash me”, he replied with a slight grin.

Jen’s mind quickly processed that as she handed him the catalog. She decided that he felt she hadn’t gone far enough, she knew that nudity was no big deal with Supermodels. So in the future, she decided that he wouldn’t get confused that she liked him or anything; it was just a little nudity, no big deal. She’d have to get over her own embarrassment too, but she was sure he would help her with that.

Jen noticed him looking closely at her robe and not really at the catalog she’d handed him. So she decided to ask his opinion of the robe, if she knew what he was thinking it might help her figure out what else he might like. Jen asked him if he liked it and if he thought it was too short? He told her to stand up straight so she did. Mentally she noted that anytime Walter was examining her she should stand up straight with good posture. He was her director after all and she needed to do what he told her. She was glad she was paying attention. Then he asked her to turn around. She knew he wanted to see her from behind. She felt a little thrill as she complied turning her back to him and standing straight.

After about 10 seconds Walter said, “I think it looks really good and I like the color; it matches your eyes. “ She noted that he liked green and must also like the color of her eyes. She’d have to get some other shades of green, see if she could find another robe that matched her eyes more closely even.

“So you really don’t think it looks too short from behind?” she was still facing away from him and spoke still facing the TV. She liked feeling like he was directing her and she felt another surge of excitement since he was examining her, kind of like when she imagined it when she masturbated earlier.

“I think it looks great, the shorter the better, but its not too short at all. However, if you want me to make sure you can bend over again and I’ll check.“ He said with a little laugh. She knew that she’d have to control her embarrassment but she would be able to do it. She moved forward back toward the table by the TV and slowly bent over facing directly away from Walter. She kept her knees straight with her feet together and bent all the way down. She felt his eyes burning into her exposed ass and managed to hold the position despite her embarrassment. She waited for him to give her another direction.

After what felt like an eternity to her she hadn’t heard anything from Walter. She didn’t move anymore than she had to but she turned her head and looked back at him on the couch. He was looking intently at her ass and she realized that he could probably also see some of her blonde bush. Her face heated up but she felt even more excited but tried hard to hide it.

“Well, what do you think? Is it too short?” she asked.

His eyes snapped from her ass to her face and he looked her in the eyes. Putting his laptop aside and standing up he said, “Let me check”. He had a slight smile on his face so he must have liked how I was responding to his direction. So she moved her face back to the front and waited for him to give her more instructions. He was right behind me and the knowledge that she was on full display turned her on a lot, her pussy was getting really wet.

Nothing happened for a few seconds and she was very surprised. Instead of hearing a verbal command she expected, she instead felt his hands gently pull down the back of the robe and also run down her ass at the same time. She trembled because it was so unexpected. But then she quickly realized that she was being silly. He’d never said he was going to only direct her verbally. Of course he had the right to touch her to adjust her position or even fix her behavior. She had a flash of herself bent over his lap being spanked on her bare bottom for not responding to his directions correctly. It made her really horny; knowing that he would go to such lengths to help direct her to be a better Supermodel.

He ran his fingers from her butt cheeks all the way down her legs with feather like touches. He almost seemed to be approving her position, not touching her firmly enough so she felt she had to move; so she didn’t move at all. She just enjoyed the surprisingly erotic sensation of the light direction of his fingers. His fingers moved slowly from her ankles all the way back up to her ass a she couldn’t stop a moan when he continued the teasing touches across her pussy. It felt so good and she knew she was wet she could feel his fingers trailer moisture.

There was a pause for a second or two when he wasn’t touching her at all then she felt him blow air across her pussy. She moaned even louder and her clit throbbed from the warm air hitting it. She felt him gently touch her clit with a finger and she had a small orgasm that she tried desperately to hide, but she couldn’t suppress a shiver. She didn’t want him to think she was a slut or something after all.

His finger pressed a little harder on her clit and he started rolling it in little circles. The sensation was incredible. She’d never felt anything like this before from her ex’s, she knew it was because he was her director; it made everything more exciting.

After a minute she couldn’t help herself the pleasure had overwhelmed her brain and she began slowly pushing back against his teasing finger trying to get more contact.

She felt another finger pressing between her pussy lips, slowly penetrating her and it pushed her into another orgasm. Her mind felt stunned. She’d never come this many times during a whole day let alone a few minutes. She was aware that her pussy was squeezing his finger as he came but figured he must like it since he wasn’t pulling it out of her or anything.

She felt the finger leave her clit and then that hand gently tried to push her legs apart. She knew exactly what he wanted and quickly spread her legs. She felt a kiss on her clit and she just KNEW that he wanted her to come again. So she did. She had easily the biggest orgasm she could ever have imagined. Accompanied by the loudest moan from her yet, her pussy squeezed his finger so hard that she was shocked that it was able to stay inside her.

She was lost for the next minute in a continuous orgasm that swept her away as he continued to suck her clit and lick her pussy while pumping his finger slowly in and out. She knew she was moaning and panting but didn’t really care. When he stopped nibbling her clit and moved back pulling his finger out of her she calmed down and was able to start thinking again. Obviously, he was telling her, nonverbally of course, that he wanted her to be very orgasmic and to enjoy his physical direction. Her mind was whirling as she thought about it and turned her head to look back at him again as she wondered what he was doing now.

She felt shell shocked from the strength of the orgasms that she’d had and was aware of pussy juice running down her thigh. She saw that he was undoing his pants and watched him as he dropped his pants and underwear revealing a rock hard very large cock. She turned her head back forward, anticipating what was coming. After all, he was the director and she needed to anticipate his needs. She’d try to make it really good for him since he was obviously turned on from directing her.

She heard him say, “darn, I have to get a condom. Don’t move, I’ll be right back!” She froze not moving at all, this was easy; not even moving when she heard noise behind her like he tripped or something. She heard him leave the room and come back a minute later. She was proud, she hadn’t moved at all other than gentle breathing.

“I really hate putting condoms on” she heard him say. She longed to tell him that he didn’t need to use a condom but maybe he didn’t want to get her pregnant. She’d have to think about that, if he didn’t like condoms she’d figure out a way so he didn’t need them. She stopped thinking when she felt his large cock penetrating her.

He felt so big her pussy was stretched tight and she could feel herself squeezing his cock. She was moaning when he put his hands around her waist and started pumping his cock in and out of her. She felt herself quickly building back to an orgasm. She tried to not move at all since he hadn’t told her she could yet.

Just as she was about to come again he stopped and didn’t move inside her for about 30 seconds. It let her cool off and then he started pumping again. Strangely, she found the inability to move very exciting, focusing her on the feeling of his cock inside her. She was getting close again and once again he stopped. As she cooled off she thought about what he was trying to teach her. Again, he was using nonverbal instructions. She would have to go by his actions and try to interpret them.

She had time to think as he stayed still inside her. He had made her come massively with his lips and hands and now every time she got close he made her stop. Every time she got close to coming he stopped her, but he obviously liked to make her come. Therefore, he wanted her to come and come big but only on his terms. She would need his permission to come, it made perfect sense, she was happy to figure out his intentions.

The thought of him controlling her orgasms turned her on in a big way and when he started fucking her again she was moaning and her pussy was practically massaging his cock. She hoped he would let her come. He stopped a few more times just to drive home his control to her. She was kept on the edge of an orgasm and she knew that she would have come at any time if he gave her permission.

He started fucking her faster and faster her body was humming with sexual excitement. Since she wasn’t allowed to come her body was at a higher state of sexual tension than it had ever been before.

She heard him pant, “I’m going to come soon, you’re too sexy and feel too good for me to hold back any more. When I come, I want to make sure you come too. Ok?” “Yes”, she replied in a panting voice. He sped up and fucked her faster and harder and her arousal soared. She realized he just told her that she’d get to come when he came. Her focus went to the feeling of the cock in her pussy. When she heard him grunt and felt his cock begin pulsing her orgasm hit her like a freight train.

From her throbbing clit to the soles of her feet up to her scalp she felt every muscle tense and convulse as waves of pleasure bounced thru her body. She felt him grab her breasts thru the thin robe for the first time and his fingers directed more pleasure there causing her nipples to throb and pulse. She was in awe of the power of the orgasm he’d set off inside her. It was the most intense feeling she’d ever experienced. If this was the reward for letting Walter tell her when she could come, she was more than happy with the deal.

She felt him pull his softening cock out of her but she still didn’t move, holding the same position. After a few seconds she heard him say, “Well, I think we’ve determined that the robe isn’t TOO short but I’m afraid you might need another shower now.”

“Thanks, I thought it was pretty good.” She took his shower comment as permission to move and to go to the shower. She stood up and not realizing that her robe was still raised above her perky heart shaped ass she walked toward the bathroom. Thinking that he might be watching her, she put a little swing in her hips.

She had a lot to think about.