The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 15 – Dancing and Decisions

Jen woke up early on Sunday morning. She woke with a smile on her face, still remembering the strong orgasms she’d had during their adult game and then later last night with Walter. Their gentle love making during the night had been so different, tender, gentle, loving even. As she reflected on the connection she’d felt with Walter she realized that she was starting to fall for him. Maybe not in the normal boyfriend, girlfriend way; maybe more like a new actress or model for her star director.

She was happier around him because he wanted her to be happy. She looked at him sleeping next to her so peacefully and she felt her heart beat faster. He could tell her to do anything and she’d do it but he was so good to her. Too good in fact, she thought. She wanted him to feel free to take charge and do what he really wanted to. However, she knew something was holding him back. He was afraid of going too far, or taking advantage of people; he was too nice and always put others first.

She knew what he really wanted but he held back. She’d been really glad when he took charge during the adult game and was thrilled he’d had sex with Rachael. But as soon as the game and sex was over she knew he felt guilty, like he’d taken advantage and had called it a night. She knew what he really wanted and she’d have to help him. She thought about what she needed to do but she had to set it up right. That would take a little planning and prep work. She smiled she was good at both.

Jen rolled onto her left side and snuggled closer to the sleeping Walter, her left breast pressed against the side of his chest. She ran her hand down his chest and stomach under the sheet that partially covered him. He felt warm and she could feel his heart beating to a slow regular pace. Walter was thin with swimmer’s muscles and she enjoyed exploring him while he slept.

Moving her hand lower she found his cock and was surprised to feel that it was hard. She giggled to herself; no sense wasting some morning wood; since he was hard Walter obviously wanted her to take care of it. She moved her head under the covers and slowly closer to his cock, careful not to wake him. She gently lifted his hard erection uo to a 45 degree angle, licked her lips to get them wet and plunged her mouth all the way down so he was buried in her throat. She could taste herself on his cock from the sex they’d had last night, but it didn’t bother her in the least.

Walter moaned, still not fully awake and Jen took up a nice slow rhythm moving languidly up and down his cock. She gave him lots of attention with her tongue and she gently massaged his balls with one hand while the other held the base of his cock. Walter was moaning a lot more now and she knew he was awake when she felt a hand funning thru her hair. She’d given him enough blowjobs to know that he was getting close. She slowed down and looked up at him giving him a mischievous grin before moving her lips back to his member.

All of a sudden he grabbed her hair, pulled her off his cock and onto her back. He threw off the sheets and rolled on top of her thrusting her thighs apart with his knees. She didn’t try to fight him in the least but she loved the fact that he was just taking her and positioning her like wanted to; she wanted him to be like this all the time. He quickly thrust inside her wet pussy and penetrated her all the way in one lighting fast move. She gasped at the sensations and wrapped her arms and legs around him.

“That’s what naughty little teasing girls get when they tease a guy and get him all hard.” He began roughly thrusting into her at a fast pace. The pleasure was too intense and she couldn’t respond. He wasn’t going to last long at this pace and Jen felt herself building to match him. She would have come already just from the forceful way he’d grabbed her and was taking her but she couldn’t come without permission. She was trying to beg him to let her come but she could only get out one series of long loud moans.

Walter seemed to like that and fucked her harder and even faster. Then with a final hard thrust that buried him as deep as he could go in her he held himself tightly inside her. She felt his cock pulsing again and again as a huge orgasms washed over her. When she could think she realized she’d dug her fingernails into his back and her toes were curled so hard that the arches of both her feet hurt. Her pussy still continued to spasm over and over; longer than she ever remembered before and she had a tough time catching her breath. She realized that Walter, while skinny was a tall guy that weighed a lot. He was fully relaxed on top of her and it was a little hard to breath. She liked the weight and the feel of him on top of her though.

“Hmm, now I think I’ll go back to sleep.” He relaxed even further putting even more weight on her. She felt a little tingle of panic, but quickly suppressed it; if this is what Walter wanted, she would accommodate him. He leaned his head back and grinned at her, “Don’t want to squash you.” He held her tight still keeping his hard cock inside her and rolled them both over so she was on top. He then proceeded to go back to sleep.

Jen thought to herself, typical guy, has his fun and goes right to sleep. Her body was still tingling all over but most of her attention was focused on his still mostly hard cock that was penetrating her soaking wet pussy. She knew a lot of the moisture was from Walter’s come and the thought excited her. She lay on top of him for a few minutes and before she consciously thought about what she was doing she was flexing her love canal muscles around his intruder. It was just a little bit at first but it quickly turned into a rhythmic tensing and relaxing. Her body was pressed tightly to his and she was trying not to move her hips at all.

He was still hard and in her so he MUST want her to take care of him. Clearly, this was something that she was more than happy to do for Walter. The gentle squeezing continued for a few minutes, she was starting to get tired down there. She’d have to work on building up her stamina in the future. Next time she did Pilates she’d have to focus on real ‘inner core’ strength.

Finally Walter awoke to the sensations and he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed down on her so his cock was lodged firmly up and inside her. Since her body was pressed tightly against him for her entire length his cock was also putting incredible pressure on her clit. It felt amazing to her. He started a rocking motion; not really fucking her just moving his cock inside her pussy back and forward. He reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands, grinding her against him. She kept squeezing him and before she knew it they were both groaning in an orgasm. She found herself kissing him passionately as she came and moaning into his mouth. She loved it.

Now they were both really exhausted. Breakfast was in order! She dragged herself out of bed and into the shower; the hot shower revitalized her and she was soon puttering around in the kitchen. She wasn’t the best cook – but she could do toast, coffee and eggs. She heard Walter in the shower and 5 minutes later he was joining her for a little nourishment.

“Did you enjoy your birthday party last night?” she asked after blowing on and sipping her hot coffee.

“You know I enjoyed it. I can’t believe how carried away everyone got in that adult game though. I have to admit you had me good guessing who was giving me presents. What did you have to pay Mathew to have him just stand there while I was feeling up and practically fingering his fiancé thinking it was you?”

“To tell the truth, I think that Mathew really liked it. Of course he’d be the last person to admit it; even to himself but I think he was really into it. He’s much more of a voyeur than any of us guessed. He acts all controlling but I think he really is into watching Lisa with other people.” She explained.

“I can’t believe that. I mean, granted, he didn’t stop me when I was blindfolded but he was the first to jump on Lisa and screw her when we acted out James’ fantasy. He wasn’t waiting for someone else to be with her.” Walter was shaking his head.

“Hey I know, why don’t you watch the video we made for your birthday? That might shed a little more light on Mathew. Among other things.” She knew she had the little half smile on her face. Jen jumped up and grabbed her laptop and the CD. Opening it she put it in the laptop and hit play. She climbed into Walter’s lap and together they watched the video.

Jen had just done some minimal editing to the video but she tried to watch it with Walter with fresh eyes; like she was seeing it for the first time. The video started as the doorbell rang when Mathew and Lisa arrived. Jen had quietly set down the video camera in the back of the room and turned it on. It showed her setting down her wine glass and going to answer the door. James and Rachael were in frame sipping their wine and chatting quietly.

Jen reappeared with a radiant Lisa and a dour Mathew in tow. She introduced them and they made some small talk. Mathew didn’t look happy or overly talkative. Jen then started stripping. She thought she looked good doing it too. Feeling Walter underneath her ass she thought he liked it too. When she took Mathew out of the room she saw a quizzical look from Walter. “I had to get him to go a long with the photo shoot” she said by way of explanation. Walter still gave her a little bit of a funny look.

The sight of Lisa revealing her completely naked body to both Rachael and James arrested Walter’s attention; she looked amazing as she changed into her orange bikini that he knew so well. Rachael didn’t look bad either as she got naked. There was a cut and Jen led Mathew back in. He had a dazed look on his face. Jen noticed Walter glance at her again. “He liked all the bikinis” Jen said to Walter. She handed Mathew a camera on the video.

What followed as a great series of erotic dances, kissing and fondling between the women. Walter couldn’t believe it when Mathew shot his load in his pants just watching Jen and Lisa kissing. Jen shrugged and said, “I guess he thought it was really hot.” She watched as Mathew and his wet crotch fled the apartment for the safety of the car. The DVD ended as Lisa and Rachael got redressed and they all left.

The final scene was Jen looking in the camera. She said, “Happy Birthday Walter!” and tried to hand the camera an envelope with his name on it. The video faded to black.

Laughing Jen pulled the same envelope out of the silk robe she was wearing and put it in Walter’s hand. “What’s this? Another present”, he asked.

“Open it and see” she prompted.

Walter opened it and since she was in his lap she could read it at the same time he did. “Redeemable for One Birthday gift by Walter. One LIVE reenactment of dance and kiss between Lisa and Jen; followed by 1 hour of having to do whatever you tell us to do. “ It was signed by both Lisa and Jen.

This was the 2nd part of Jen’s plan to get Walter to take more control. The first had been making him the director of the adult game they’d all played. The third was a much bigger step and she was still nervous but she knew it had to be done, it was what he really wanted. It would have to happen soon.

Walter hadn’t said anything so she prompted, “So do you like your present?”

“Ah, are you really going to make out with Lisa and then let me have her for my birthday?” his voice had a catch in it.

“Well, yes, but you get to have ME too!”

“What about Mathew, he’s ok with this too?” he asked.

“Well, he thinks that Lisa is coming over to dance for you, she’s been practicing you know. But if he knew everything it would probably just excite him anyway. Don’t worry about him.”

“Well, wow, this is the best birthday present I’ve ever gotten.”

“I’m glad you like it” she purred. She leaned forward and started making out with him. Soon he’d pushed her thin robe aside and was massing her breast and pinching her nipple. She was getting really turned on. The doorbell rang. She jumped up, “I’ll get it.”

She peeked out the door and seeing Lisa standing there in a tight outfit she opened the door and invited her in. Lisa took one look at Jen standing there in her partially opened thin silk robe complete with rock hard nipples and giggled, “I’m not interrupting anything am I?”

“You would be if you were an hour earlier.”

“Darn” Lisa replied

Jen led her back into the kitchen to a bemused looking Walter. “I just gave Walter the secret present from us.” His face turned a little red.

Lisa’s picked up a little more color too, but it was tough to say if it was embarrassment or excitement. “Oh, and do you know when you are going to redeem your present Walter?” Lisa asked with perfect innocence.

“Ah, no I hadn’t figured that out yet. I did notice there wasn’t an expiration date.” He smiled.

“Oh, I see.” Lisa sounded disappointed. Jen knew that she’d been dying to show Walter how good she was at sex, especially since she’d been practicing with Mathew so much without any orgasms other than last night when Walter had come.

“Well, what do you girls have planned for today?” Walter asked them.

“Jen is going to come to my dance class with me. You know us girls always travelling in packs” Lisa put her hand on Jen’s shoulder. “You aren’t going to wear that to class are you?”

Jen looked down at herself, “No I guess that I better not. Why don’t you show Walter some of your new moves while I get changed.”

“Ok, will do.”

Jen moved to go get changed. She heard some music turn on and not much else. She got changed into a nice tight dance outfit and put her hair in a ponytail. Coming back out she saw Lisa doing the splits and then laying on her back on the floor in front of Walter. She’d managed to take off her tight pants and her tight top leaving her in a lacy bra and panties that were sheer enough to be nearly see thru. She was currently grabbing her feet and spreading her legs as far as they would go. This was giving Walter a nearly unrestricted view of her vagina and ass; both of which were barely covered by the lacy panties.

Rocking back to her knees she began crawling toward Walter letting her breasts hang down and sway with each ‘crawling step’ forward she took. When she got to his knees, she pushed them together making a platform. She then did a headstand on his lap and continued to over rotate so that her thighs landed on his shoulders with his head trapped between. Walter was now staring at her upside down lace covered pussy from about 6 inches. The grin he had on was a sure sign that he was enjoying himself.

Flipping back around Lisa stood up and seeing Jen was ready sat on his lap and pulled his face into her breasts. When he came up for air she gave him a quick kiss on the lips and a little bounce on his lap. “Don’t wait too long to redeem that present birthday boy.”

She got redressed and headed out with Jen. Walter hadn’t said a word.

Lisa drove over to her new dance class. Jen had agreed to come mainly for moral support. When they got there they realized it was all women, about 20 in total. One thing was also immediately clear, it was a very attractive grouping. Four of the women Jen thought were stunning and Jen quickly added them to her mental list of potential club members. When the dance instructor came out and introduced herself to both women, Jen had to mentally rearrange things once again. This woman, Sylvia was easily the most attractive woman there including both her and Lisa. She was probably a few years older, but she moved with such a grace and had such a ‘regal’ carriage; all unconscious of course. Her natural presence and grace drew every eye in the room and she wasn’t even wearing makeup. She had a dancer’s body, slim yet muscled with long thin legs a generous, not overly big bust and beautiful long black hair. Her face was model pretty and even her hands were elegant and sophisticated looking. When she smiled at them it lit up her face.

Jen looked at her fingers closely but saw no wedding or engagement ring. What were guys thinking these days not grabbing a girl like her!? But after they were introduced she saw Sylvia’s eyes returning to her, checking her out like so many guys did. Jen knew that look; so that explained it; Sylvia was into girls. Hmm, she wondered how she would react to the Aura Picture machine. Maybe only one-way to find out; they’d have to invite Sylvia over.

The class was tough both physically and mentally and Jen was pretty exhausted afterward. Before they were leaving though she saw that Sylvia offered private lessons at client’s houses. It cost about twice as much as a normal class, but Sylvia quickly agreed to a private class for both Lisa and Jen at Jen’s apartment on Tuesday after work.

Jen made the command decision that they needed to hit the spa after the dance workout so the two of them went to their favorite day spa. They got their nails done and delighted in an hour-long massage by a professional masseuse. They got back to the apartment after lunch, very hungry but very relaxed. Going in they found Walter just sitting down to some sandwiches and soup; he’d made enough for all of them.

After finishing lunch and their small talk, Lisa announced she better be getting back to Mathew. As she stood up to go Walter pulled out his ‘present’ and said, “Do you have to go back to Mathew now?” Lisa squealed with surprise. “Walter, are you redeeming your present right now?” She asked in an excited voice.

“Yep” She laughed and threw her arms around him giving him a quick kiss. “Well, what are you kissing ME for?” he asked her.

“Oh yeah, right. One sec, she pulled out her phone and hit a speed dial button. “Hey hun, just wanted to let you know that I’ll be home in probably about two hours. No, nothing big. Jen and I are going to dance for Walter and reenact that little video we made. Ok, I will. Thanks, Love you.”

“Mathew said to have fun.” She giggled.

Jen decided to step in now, “Ok, let’s go into the family room.” She positioned Walter on the couch so he had a good view of everything and put on some soft dance music. She and Lisa started slow dancing with each other. They both sent sultry looks Walter’s way every now and then. They also made a lot of eye contact with each other; trying hard to make everything they were doing a show for Walter’s benefit but still getting into it.

Soon they were slowly undressing each other and exploring each other’s body with fingers, lips and tongues. Jen sucked on Lisa’s nipple hard and then gave her a scorching kiss. Both girls looked at Walter and laughed when he shook his head NO and pointed to his crotch. They shrugged and went back at it. Soon they’d stripped each other completely and their hands were all over each other. Grabbing breasts, asses, playing with pussy lips and anything they could reach. Both girls were panting hard, flushed and turned on.

“Well, now you have an hour Walter. What do you want us to do?” Jen asked him. “You can make us do anything” Lisa added as she ran her hands down her nude body. She stepped close to Walter and whispered. “Just wanted to let you know that I’m on the pill and I just tested totally clean. Jen told me you were clean too.”

Walter smiled, “Since you have to do everything I tell you. Follow me into my bedroom.” Jen supposed that Walter was using his best Boris Karloff impersonation, it was cute in a nerdy kind of way. She let Lisa follow right behind Walter and she brought up the rear. She was excited that he was taking charge.

Walter stopped at the foot of the bed and faced them. “Why don’t you both undress me”? Jen stepped up and helped Lisa remove his shirt, followed by his pants, boxers and socks. His cock was a little more than half erect. “I want you each to give me your most passionate kiss; Lisa, you go first.”

Jen watched as Lisa stepped up to Walter, pressing her nude body tightly against his and despite her height she had to tilt her head way up to kiss him. Kiss him she did with a passion that Jen had rarely seen from anyone. Lisa’s hands were exploring Walter’s body as they kissed. Starting at his face she ran her hands all the way down to his cock. She gave him a squeeze and then grabbed his ass and pulled him into her to grind her stomach against his hard on. Walter’s hands were busy too while they kissed. One hand started caressing her breast and then decided it had found a ‘happy place’ and never left; alternating between massaging and gently caressing. His other hand grabbed her ass and ‘manhandled’ it, pulling her hips into him.

Jen laughed to herself as she watched the two of them kiss for almost a minute. She wasn’t jealous of Lisa being with Walter; she knew he wanted it so that made it perfectly all right. She was however feeling a little twinge of almost jealousy almost envy that Lisa might be better at kissing Walter than she herself was. It was getting her hot watching the two of them though.

Their kiss finally ended and Walter grudgingly removed the hand that had been kneading and exploring Lisa’s breast. The other hand he slid from her well ‘manhandled’ ass cheek around her hip and cupped her whole pussy in the palm of his hand. Lisa moaned. Walter grinned, “Ok, Jennifer, your turn.”

Jen knew that Walter wanted her to do an even better job that Lisa had. Being a little shorter she knew it was going to be a little more awkward kissing Walter with both of them standing up. So she improvised. She noted that his semi erect cock was now fully; no, make that extremely fully erect after kissing Lisa. So as she moved close to Walter she felt herself smiling her little crooked smile.

She reached up slowly to Walter’s shoulders but instead of pulling him down for a kiss she quickly jumped and pulled herself up. She wrapped her legs around his waist tightly and pulled his mouth to hers as she clung to him like a sexy leach. She was happy that he wasn’t knocked over by her unexpected move. He began kissing her back hard and as she hoped she could feel his cock bobbing right below her spread pussy lips. She knew she was really wet since the air of the room felt really cold against her hot pussy.

She put all her passion into kissing him and waited for just the right moment. His bobbing cock had lodged right against her pussy lips, not penetrating her but right in the perfect position. She kissed him and pushed her tongue into his mouth dueling with his tongue the whole way. She waited until he’d pushed her tongue back and his tongue began pushing into her mouth. She lowered her pussy fully onto his cock in one quick move. Tongue and cock penetrated her at the same time and it took her breath away.

It must have surprised Walter since he growled almost like an animal and began thrusting into her. She just moaned and tried to hold on as he pumped into her again and again. Turning he laid her on her back on the bed and stood up. He kept his cock inside of her and started pumping her really hard. She kept trying to pull him down to continue their kiss but he pushed her back and just kept fucking her. Walter turned and looked at Lisa who was watching and rubbing her pussy. “Come over here and give her a passionate kiss while I fuck her. You better not come until I tell you to”, he said to Jen.

Jen lay on her back with her legs wrapped around Walter. Standing up he towered over her and his cock plunging in and out of her was the center of her attention. That is it was until a nude Lisa climbed on the bed next her and lay down with her face right over Jen’s. Her lips were hot on her own and her tongue quickly began plunging into her mouth, sometimes in time with Walter’s cock, sometimes not in time with it. The sensations were incredible and she realized she had her feet behind Walter’s ass pulling him into her and she was flexing her cunt muscles around him. Her hands were now holding Lisa since she couldn’t reach Walter and she put all the passion that she’d been kissing him with into her kiss with Lisa.

Walter went faster and fast and then shouted out. “I want both of you to come with me, right now.” Jen’s world exploded she felt her love muscles tightening almost like a seizure and Lisa stopped kissing her, just keeping her mouth pressed to her and moaned like crazy. As they all relaxed Walter lay down between them. She saw him pull his hand out from between Lisa’s legs; he must have fingered her to orgasm.

“Wow, instead of just a kiss you two got me all messy. Since we are still ‘on the clock’ you’ll have to clean me up. Jennifer, you clean up my hand and Lisa you clean up my little guy.”

Jen glanced down thinking that his guy wasn’t so little. She did note that he was wet and had a mixture of both their come all over him. Lisa didn’t hesitate a minute. She was kneeling between his legs on the bed running her tongue up the length of him before Jen could blink. Jen also found herself holding his hand and gently licking and then sucking each finger. She could taste Lisa’s pussy on his hand and it excited her despite the big orgasm she’d just had. Lately, her sex drive had been on overdrive it seemed like she was turned on all the time.

She took her time cleaning him and Lisa did the same. When they were both done all three of them were all turned on again. Walter stood up at the end of the bed again.

“Hmm, Jennifer was very naughty. We’ll have to punish her.” Jen felt her pussy gush a little at the thought of Walter being strict with her.

“Both of you kneel in front of me and face each other” Walter commanded.

Lisa and Jen quickly knelt up on their knees with their lower legs flat on the floor and Jen realized they were just about perfect height for Walter’s cock. It was right between them but only semi erect.

“Ok, each of you put one hand on the other’s pussy and gently explore it. Use your other hand on her breasts to massage them and make sure both nipples are hard.” Jen got into massaging and fingering Lisa’s hot pussy while playing with her large tits. She loved the sensations as Lisa did the same to her. After a minute Walter continued, “Now, kiss each other and me at the same time.” He thrust his dick forward between them so there was no confusion about what part of ‘him’ he wanted them to kiss.

Jen leaned toward Lisa and making sure his cock was between them kissed her. Their lips could barely touch around him but they did their best. He got a lot harder so Walter must have enjoyed it. Jen kept playing with Lisa’s pussy and breasts while kissing her. Lisa was driving Jen crazy with her hands but she knew she wouldn’t be able to come until Walter did again or he let her.

“Ok, now its time to punish our naughty little girl.” Jen heard a grin in his voice. “Jennifer, climb up on the bed with your head at the foot of the bed. Stretch out your arms and legs to the corners. He went to the closet in his room as she climbed onto the bed. Walter returned with a handful of scarfs. Handing them to Lisa he said, “Tie one around each of her wrists and ankles.”

As Lisa did he followed her, tying the other end around each leg of the bed. Soon Jen was stretched tightly in a spread eagle position. Walter pulled her so that her head was just at the end of the bed. This tilted her head back slightly and she saw his cock (upside down to her) moving toward her mouth. So she opened her mouth and sucked him while he gently thrust in and out. Lisa stood next to him gently running her hands up and down his arm and back.

Walter pulled back and grabbed Lisa, hugging her to him and kissing her deeply. He then pulled her onto the bed and had her basically straddle Jen. One of Lisa’s knees was on either side of Jen’s head. Jen had a great view of Lisa’s excited pussy. In fact she was so excited from Walter’s attention that her pussy was literally dripping on Jen’s face. She opened her mouth to catch some of the drips; she tasted good.

Walter’s cock came into view and slowly penetrated Lisa’s pussy. Lisa moaned and a small flood of juices came dripping down onto Jen’s face. It was hot. Jen heard Walter, “Ok now for your punishment, you have to lick both me and Lisa; no stopping without permission. Secondly, Lisa I want you to eat Jennifer’s pussy but don’t let her cum. No cumming without permission, Jennifer. Lisa, you on the other hand I want you to cum as much as you can to show her what she’s missing. Let’s begin.”

Jen had to lift her head way up to reach them with her tongue. She had to tighten all her stomach muscles to keep her head up. No sooner had she begun licking from Lisa’s pussy down to Walter’s cock than she felt Lisa’s tongue probing her pussy. Each lick was sending chills through her body. Walter had probably only pumped his cock into Lisa about 5 or 6 times when she orgasmed for the first time. Jennifer got a mouthful of sweet juice and gasped herself when Lisa buried her face in her pussy and moaned for about 30 seconds. Then she started licking again.

Lisa seemed to recover and then would cum about every two minutes after that. Jen’s world was licking and sucking all the juice from Lisa’s gushing pussy. She was writhing on the bed under them wanting to cum but knowing she couldn’t. Having her arms and legs tied made her feel helpless and since Walter had put her this way she was super excited. Every touch on her body felt intensified beyond belief.

Walter grabbed Lisa around the waist and flipped her over so she was laying on her back on Jen’s stomach. Now at least Jen didn’t need to lift her head, she was able to lick Walter as he continued to screw Lisa. Jen felt a sense of satisfaction that she was able to please Walter. She could hear Lisa and Walter kissing and moaning and his pace picked up until he was slamming into her like a machine.

Jen just kept her tongue up and licked as best she could. Walter’s balls were battering her face every time he pumped into Lisa’s pussy, but Jen loved it. Then Walter thrust and froze deep inside Lisa; Jen knew he was coming and for once she didn’t come too because he’d told her not too. But that didn’t stop her lust from shooting upward.

After a minute Walter pulled out of Lisa and pulled her up so she was straddling Jen’s face. Jen looked up at Lisa’s wet pussy and realized that Walter wanted her to keep licking. So that’s exactly what she did. After about 30 seconds of eating Lisa out of both her and Walter’s cum, she felt fingertips gently trailing up her legs until they got to her spread open pussy.

Lisa got off her face and she could hear Walter whispering to her. Lisa lay on the bed next to Jen and began kissing her on the lips again. Jen felt every touch on her body, she felt hot and super sensitive. Lisa’s hands now massaged her breasts while Lisa lips kissed her. She could feel Walter begin licking her pussy while he pushed a finger inside her. She moaned and thrust her hips toward him. This teasing torture continued for a few minutes. Jen was getting more and more turned on but there was no release.

Then Walter and Lisa switched places. Jen found herself looking into Walter’s eyes as Lisa started eating her pussy again. He was smiling at her as he leaned down to steal a kiss. “Ok, I think you’ve been ‘punished’ enough” he said. He continued kissing her and then said, “I want you to come for us.” Just like that she was coming. He kissed her and she just helplessly moaned into his mouth. Her hips thrust wildly but Lisa held her mouth tight to her and continued sucking her gushing pussy. Her orgasm went on and on and she could barely move due to the scarves holding her spread-eagled.

They released her and the three of them lay entwined on the bed just enjoying the blissful feelings. After a few minutes Walter got up and said, “Thanks for the awesome present! Lisa, you better be getting back to Mathew though.” He left to go jump in the shower. Jen frowned to herself, every time she thought it was going good Walter backed away. He must be worried about Mathew she thought. She’d have to enact her plan soon.

She turned to Lisa and soon the two of them were whispering to each other.