The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 16 – Work and Questions

After my threesome with Lisa and Jennifer on Sunday I just had a quiet night. Jennifer slept with me again and we made love during the night. I’ve always been pretty traditional when it comes to relationships and sex and the last few weeks have been the most adventurous of my life. Monday morning as I drove to work I found myself thinking about it. I was never one to look a gift horse in the mouth and I’d enjoyed my time with both Jennifer and Lisa; in fact it was amazing! But, and it was a BIG but; I kept thinking back to Mathew and Jennifer leading him off camera in her bikini to convince him to do the photo shoot. What the hell did that mean? Was Jennifer having sex with Mathew like Lisa was with me?

I’m mean, I’m generally easy going but the thought of Mathew being with Jennifer was setting off some serious jealousy in me. I didn’t like the guy much and I knew the feeling was mutual. I kept trying to come up with a reason why Mathew would let Lisa ‘dance’ for me when he knew that she’d be making out with Jennifer and probably nude. He had to imagine where that would lead…the only reason I could come up with was that HE was sleeping with the two of them as well and he didn’t want to fuck it up.

It wasn’t like Jennifer and I had discussed having an exclusive relationship or anything. I really had no hold on her. However, the thought of her or THEM both being with Mathew made my blood pressure rise a little bit. Normally I’d talk to Rachael about it, but she’d been pulled into our sex games now and I’d ended up fucking her up the ass. I can’t really consider her an uninterested third party any more. But maybe she could shed some light on Mathew and Jennifer at least at the photo shoot. It’ll be worthwhile to at least talk to her about it today.

As I thought that though, I realized that I was feeling really guilty about sleeping with Rachael. How was she going to react when I saw her today? She and I had been good friends and co-workers. Hell I considered her husband my best friend. How big did I fuck up at my birthday party!? Shit, a couple of shots of Patrón and I was willing to stick my dick up my best friend’s wife’s ass. Granted, she had a sexy ass and he’d told me to do it to her and they both seemed into it, but still; what the hell?

I was in a little bit of a depressed mood when I got into my office despite all the great sex over the weekend. Weird how that works; when I wasn’t getting any sex I thought the best thing to cheer me up would be a lot of sex. I have tons of sex including a threesome with two mind-blowingly hot women and I’m depressed come Monday morning. The Universe has a sense of humor, a very dark sense of humor.

No sooner had I sat down at my desk than Rachael showed up. I Jumped I was so startled and I could tell she saw the guilty look on my face. She tried her best to put me at ease, giving me a big ear-to-ear grin and a hot cup of coffee. I took the coffee and said, “ah, good morning?” She laughed at me and leaned forward well into my ‘space’ she whispered, “Good Morning! I had so much fun on your birthday.” I could feel my face heat up a little.

She went on in her conspirator style whisper, “James loved it too. If we didn’t get pregnant this weekend I don’t think we ever will!” I had to laugh as the image of them fucking like bunnies the rest of Saturday night and all day Sunday popped into my head. Rachael always knew how to defuse a situation and I felt myself slipping back into a familiar pattern with her.

I still wanted to apologize though so I sipped my coffee and said, “I’m sorry if I got a little carried away during that game. I thought of reasons why we wouldn’t want to do most of the other’s fantasy ideas and I almost chose yours, but then I thought James might think I was hitting on you, so I chose James instead. I’d totally forgotten what his fantasy was. I’m so sorry if it embarrassed you!”

Rachael smiled at me and patted my hand, “Not only wasn’t I embarrassed, I was more turned on than I’d ever been in my life. Having sex with you while James and the others watched was incredible. When you came in me I had the biggest orgasm of my life by far. It still makes me tingle thinking about it.”

I watched Rachael get up and I thought she was leaving my office, but she simply closed the door and came back toward me. “Did you watch the video that we made for you?” I nodded yes. Stopping directly in front of me, almost touching me with her body, she pushed me back in my chair and simply sat on my lap. I was surprised she’d NEVER done anything like that at work before. We didn’t even hug normally. Our relationship was all very proper!

She leaned her head back and put her mouth right next to my ear. I could feel her breath as she spoke, “James had fun filming it and he said that he really wanted me to continue his little fantasy at work with you. That is if you were ok with it; and I do have to tell him everything. If I didn’t it wouldn’t be much fun for him.” I was so surprised that I didn’t even respond, not verbally at least. I think my cock may have cast a vote since her cute ass was pressed tightly against him. I knew he remembered the other night and was all in favor of continuing. Rachael slowly rubbed her ass back and forth on my cock and his vote got much louder and more insistent.

She turned and leaned in kissing me on the lips. It was a soft tentative sensitive kiss like she feared that I would reject her. But she knew that I could never reject her. She began kissing me more strongly when I didn’t push her away and began humping her ass against my cock. So she was really surprised when I did push her away from me. It wasn’t rejection, I just wanted to talk to her. I was holding her shoulders and looking her in the eyes. I asked her, “Rachael, what’s really going on?”

At her puzzled look I continued, “First I start having all these strange sexual encounters with Jennifer, then I tell you about them and all of sudden we are now all involved in sex games. What’s going on?”

She looked a little relived, “Well, to tell the truth, I’ve always been attracted to you. Hearing about you and Jen was hot and now its kinda like we are living James’ fantasy. Between me and James, I’ve always been the kinkier one and I love now that he’s got a sexy kinky fantasy that he’s wants us all to play out. “ I felt like she was leaving something out, but wasn’t sure what it was. Maybe I was just reading too much into the whole situation.

She continued, “In his fantasy he’s chosen you as the person that is running the sex club we’ve joined. So every time you order me to do something it fulfills his fantasy and excites the hell out of him.”

I knew I was talking a little louder than we had been but I couldn’t help it, “Let me get this straight. You really want to continue playing out his fantasy even at work. Aren’t you going to be embarrassed? What are you willing to do?” I found that my cock and more adventurous side liked this idea. Rachael, a sexy petite Asian beauty at my beck and call for all things sexual at work; that was a dream come true. Shoot, if they added this little perk for new hires along with a bigger 401k-plan match they’d never have another retention issue ever!

“Yes, James really wants us to live out his fantasy, so I’m more than willing to do it. It turns me on a lot too, I like the idea of being subject sexually to someone other than my husband. I think James feels safe with you and that’s why he chose you as the leader of his fantasy sex club. I don’t get embarrassed easily so you could tell me to do pretty much anything and I’d have to do it.” I realized I was really considering this. I’d have to keep her safe at work so she or I didn’t lose our jobs, but all in all I liked the idea. But I could see some other complications.

She squirmed on my lap and I could feel my cock get even harder. She suggested some ideas, “You could tell me to strip for you or to bend over the desk so you could screw my tight little ass again; you’d like that wouldn’t you? Or maybe you could just call me into your office whenever you felt a little horny and I could suck your cock. Or maybe you like the movie ‘The Secretary’ and I’ll be your secret little work slave. You could tie me up and make me serve you. I’d have to wear a collar and maybe some more intimate items. What do you want me to do, sir?”

Her adding the ‘sir’ to the end of her ideas really turned me on and I think she knew it. I had indeed liked the movie “The Secretary” and the thought of having Rachael secretly in bondage at work was enticing and very exciting. Hmm, she’d managed to conjure up all sorts of ideas in my head; exactly what she’d intended I’m sure. I’d never tried any bondage before yesterday when I tied Jennifer to the bed. I’d sure enjoyed that.

At the thought of Jennifer, I knew I was going to have to run this past her, I didn’t want to mess up whatever we had; no matter what the deal with Mathew was. I realized that I could use this to see how Jennifer felt about an exclusive relationship. I mean, I had a pretty good idea since she’d let me have Lisa that she was pretty open minded, but maybe she’d push back.

“Wow, this isn’t how I’d planned my Monday going. Well if we are going to really live this out I want to make sure that Jennifer is ok with it. I really don’t want to mess anything up with her. So I’m going to call her and in the meantime I want you to go to the ladies room and take off your bra and panties, fold them neatly and bring them back to me. I don’t think she’d have a problem with that either way.” I smiled at her and was curious to see if she was going to push back or decide that some limits were in order. Rachael simply stood up with a smile on her face and left my office heading toward the bathroom.

Bemused I picked up the phone and called Jennifer’s cell. She picked up on the second ring and I stalled for a minute asking about her morning. Strangely enough, its easier to imagine asking your new girlfriend if it was ok to have all kinds of kinky sex with your best friend’s wife while you were at work than it is to actually ask it. But I’ve never been one to stall for long and I was curious to see what Jennifer would say to Rachael and James’ request.

To my non-surprise she was fine with it. In fact she seemed in favor of it and seemed to be excited that I was doing this. In fact, I could hear the smirk in her voice that I imagined was on her pretty lips. The smirk I’d been seeing a lot lately. I hung up the phone just as Rachael came back in my office and once again closed the door. She stood next to my chair and held her lacy underwear out to me. Her bra and panties were both neatly folded.

I looked into her eyes and said, “Well, I guess lately nothing should really surprise me. Jennifer thought it was great that we’d continue James’ fantasy in the office. She told me to enjoy myself and she wanted to hear all about it from me later. She also said, you’d have to fill her in next time she saw you.”

Rachael nodded, “Sure, that’s fair.” Again, I felt like she wasn’t telling me everything but I wasn’t sure.

So I took the underwear from her and set it on my desk. I decided I’d test just how submissive she would be. I expected to get a laugh or a comment as I told her to “Get on your knees and give me the best blowjob you can. When I come I want you to swallow. Since we are at work I don’t want any mess.” But before I was even done speaking she was kneeling and undoing my pants.

She was licking and sucking my cock and giving me an incredible blowjob before I realized what was going on. Within about 30 seconds she was plunging her mouth down my entire cock and twisting in a corkscrew motion as she sucked. I wasn’t going to last long; the pressure and pleasure were too great. I consciously made an effort to be quiet; we were at work after all. I couldn’t stop the moans that she was causing, but I was able to make them quieter, more controlled.

I laughed to myself, I’d just invented ‘work appropriate moans’. Moans that were just loud enough to express pleasure yet quiet enough that it didn’t disturb my fellow worker drones. It was only Monday and I felt like I’d done my work for the entire week. Most productive week ever! Did I mention that my mind tends to wander when I’m getting a blowjob from a sexy co-worker in my office with her underwear folded neatly on my desk? This whole situation like so many lately just seemed completely unreal so I went with it.

I undid half the buttons on Rachael’s nice work blouse, it felt like silk and I could feel her nipple poking thru it. I put my hand in her now open shirt and grabbed her breast caressing it a little harder than I intended but she was making it tough for me to concentrate. Before I even realized it I could feel the orgasm hit me and my cock was shooting deep into her mouth; really in her throat. She seemed to freeze but she kept sucking and started moaning like crazy but my cock in her throat and mouth acted like a great gag and she was even more ‘work appropriate’ with her moans than I was!

She must have cum at the same time I did. What the hell was going on with women cumming when they sucked my cock lately? That had never happened to me before in my life and now all of a sudden every time I shot my load whichever woman I was with would cum too! I didn’t really care though, she pulled off my dick gently licking it clean and softly kissing the tip. I just relaxed in the aftermath of the orgasm and enjoyed the fact that I’d gotten sucked off at work. It felt extra exciting since it had been in the office; but I’d have to watch it. I couldn’t afford to lose my job over a little sex.

I watched Rachael as she industriously got some Kleenex and cleaned up, she tucked me back in my pants. I didn’t want to move. She looked at me and I smiled and said, “Wow”.

Rachael laughed, “Will there be anything else sir?” There was a teasing tone in her voice. It was strange, I felt like I was playing games with Jennifer and not Rachael. I decided it must just be the sexual situation, I wasn’t really used to being in many of them after all.

“Hmm” I paused and looked her up and down. She looked so sexy in her tight outfit. Her nipples were visible if you really looked, but she was smaller up top than either Jennifer or Lisa so it wasn’t as apparent that she was braless as it would have been for them. “Well for starters you can come back and get these at the end of the day.” I help up her neatly folded bra and panties. It was amazing they were so lacy and shear to begin with that they weighed almost nothing in my hand. I smiled and put them in my desk drawer.

I got the urge to test her. A quick blowjob and a little surrender of her underwear were one thing but would she back out if I really upped the sexual demands? “I want you to go get some KY Gel on lunch.” She nodded her head. I gestured to her skirt. “Pull your skirt up and show me what I’m going to enjoy later.”

She immediately turned around and put her back to me and slowly slid her skirt up her tight naked ass. She bent forward with her knees straight and wiggled her ass at me. I could see her whole pussy and little flashes of her rosebud as she moved her ass and her cheeks flexed. It was sexy as hell. She was using the opportunity to tease me. Since I wanted to be in charge, I reached out and gave her a good solid smack on her right butt cheek. It was toned and muscular with just a little bit of give, it felt great. Just like I remembered from Saturday night. “Head back to work and I’ll see you toward the end of the day.”

She pulled the skirt down and left with backward glance and a smile.

I’m sure you aren’t surprised when you read this, but right after she left I started to feel guilty. What was I doing playing sex games at work with one of my best friend’s wives? It ate at me through the morning while I worked. By lunchtime I reached a decision. I needed to talk to James, really talk to him.

As I stood up in my office to start getting ready to go out for lunch, I saw Rachael heading out before me. I was about to follow her when I saw my boss, Dianna Johnson watching Rachael with a speculative look on her face. She then turned and looked at my office. I was far enough inside and at an angle to her that I don’t think she saw me. But the calculating look on her face was enough to bring me up short. Did she somehow know about Rachael and me already? Had she heard us or seen something? I didn’t need any more drama in my life. I glanced at the drawer containing Rachael’s underwear. Opening it I quickly slipped them into my pocket.

I decided that I would wait on heading out to lunch. Rachael and I heading out at the same time wouldn’t look good if Dianna was suspicious. Dianna was technically my boss as she managed our whole department, but I also reported as a dotted line to Fred Thomson. Fred ran R&D and was a great guy. Dianna and I had always gotten along, but to tell the truth, I’d never fully trusted her. Fred had been the one who’d really hired me and I felt some strong loyalty to him and I think Dianna knew that. I didn’t want to give her anything that she could use against me. I was one of the best-paid folks in her department and I wouldn’t put it past her to try to get rid of me.

So I waited until Rachael came back and then I headed out to lunch. Deliberately walking right past Dianna’s office. I nodded hello as I passed her. She nodded back with her normal not really friendly demeanor.

Getting into my car I called James. “Hey do you mind if I stop over for a late lunch?” “No problem. Come on over.” I stopped by a nice Italian deli that I knew James liked and brought us each some subs. It would be good to catch up with James and I definitely needed to talk to him about Rachael.

He opened the door and invited me in. I was glad to see him. He looked like he was in a good mood, much more upbeat than he’d been in the last couple of weeks. We sat down to eat lunch and James started talking before I could figure out what I wanted to say beyond some small talk.

“Hey Rachael called me this morning and let me know you were cool with continuing our little sex club game at work! I was psyched; it’s really great!” He seemed really into it, digging into his sandwich while talking about Rachael playing games at work.

“Ah, James, have you always had this sex club fantasy? You guys haven’t done anything like this before have you?” I wanted to see how serious he was about playing this out. Would they lose interest in a day or two or was this something they’d been doing for a long time?

“No, we’ve never been in a sex club before or played out this sex club fantasy. We’ve swung a few times a couple years ago but that wasn’t very exciting. More awkward than anything truth be told.” He continued eating.

“Well, what drove your interest in having me ‘run this sex club’ that you and Rachael belong to? When did you come up with the idea?” I used my fingers to do air quotes around “run this sex club”; I know air quotes are the tool of the asshole that no one likes, but I wasn’t really feeling my normal self lately and it was only James.

He gave me a funny look and said, “Well, I guess it was on Friday night at your apartment. Rachael said Jennifer was working on a surprise for you and wanted us to help her. “ He paused.

“The video you made?” I kicked myself for talking because I realized he’d been about to continue and I’d stepped on him.

He nodded, “Yes, the video and the pictures. It was when we were taking pictures that I realized how hot it would be to join a sex club. As long as they didn’t try to get Rachael pregnant; that’s my job!” James finished with a smile and went back to eating; apparently done talking.

This seemed like a good chance to ask him about Jennifer and Mathew. “Hey talking about the video, I saw that Jennifer was leading Mathew away to convince him to shoot the video when he and Lisa first got there. You don’t think the two of them were having sex do you?”

James looked at me and said, “No, I don’t think so. He wasn’t a member of the sex club then. I’m sure she just took him into the basement to take his picture.”

That gave me pause. Leading him into the basement to take his picture!? “What do you mean she took him into the basement to take his picture?

“Well, I’m assuming that’s what she did. At least that’s what happened to me.” He say my look and continued to explain, “Jennifer and Rachael took me in the basement on Friday when we first got there. It was so they could take my picture in your cool Aura Picture machine.” Surprise filled my voice, “Rachael and Jennifer were using my Aura Picture machine to take pictures of you and Mathew?”

“Well, not really Rachael, Jennifer was running the machine. I think Rachael had gotten her picture taken earlier in the week. I didn’t see Jennifer taking Mathew’s picture, I just assumed that she was.”

I was really surprised that Jennifer was using my scanning machine. I was getting really concerned since she didn’t really know what she was doing and she could potentially hurt someone with it. More importantly, WHY was she using it?

“That’s when I realized I wanted to join the sex club; Rachael was already onboard. We were both happy that you were running the sex club. I have to tell you, I’d never really thought about it in real world terms before but I’m so happy we joined. Rachael and I have never had sex as good as we’ve had since Friday. She’s wearing me out. If you can continue the games at work it’ll be good for me; maybe it’ll tire her out and I’ll survive all the sex!”

I was distracted now thinking about the Body Scanner and all the strange behavior lately. Was there really a connection? Was it possible?

We finished lunch and I said I needed to get back to work. James seemed really happy and much more upbeat than I seen him in some time; but something was definitely strange; very strange and I needed to figure out what it was.

I had some questions to ask Rachael when I got back to the office and later some pointed questions for Jennifer.

I WOULD get to the bottom of this.