The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 18 – The Video Doesn’t Lie

I’d spent a lot of time with Rachael after work so I got home a little later than normal. I was more determined than ever to watch the videos from the basement. I really hoped my setup had worked the way it was supposed to.

Jennifer had an evening class and I’d missed her by the time I got home.. She left me dinner to warm up and a note saying she’d see me later that night. That was perfect; it gave me enough time to take a look at the video by myself.

I ate some quick dinner and then headed into the basement. The machine looked fine to me. I didn’t see any sign that Jennifer or anyone else had used it. However when I looked in the video log directory I saw a ton of files. I’d setup the system so it recorded to the PC both video and audio whenever the machine was turned on.

I clicked on the first video. It was video of me doing the very first photo shoot with Jennifer. Everything looked fine to me, Jennifer looked very relaxed. But as I watched it again I realized she looked a little bit out of it when I was ‘taking her aura picture’. It wasn’t much, but it was noticeable if you were really looking for it. It was funny, I hadn’t really noticed that at the time, but it was much clearer in the video. I saw how she followed everything I told her to do even sweating when I told her it was hot. It was almost like she was deeply hypnotized or something.

Moving to the next video my mouth dropped open. Lisa was in the next video and Jennifer WAS running my machine. How did she know the code and how to do it? Ah…, my eyes turned to the other camera in the corner of the room, of course. She could have watched me do it. Checking I found video feeds from it as well. It wasn’t that tough to operate after all. I’d have to fix that big security hole!

The video of Lisa’s session strted started and after about thirty seconds, Lisa’s head leans forward and she slumped slightly. Jennifer tells her to stand up straight and Lisa does, instantly. Jennifer than takes her through a bunch of poses and even has her pick her nose. Despite looking very silly, Lisa does everything she tells her with the same relaxed expression on her face.

After another minute each pose is getting more provocative until Jennifer tells her to take her blouse off. Lisa looks great and doesn’t hesitate. She looks fine in the video just relaxed and maybe a little buzzed if I look closely at her eyes.

Nothing is too out of the ordinary for a little risqué photo shoot though. That is until I hear Jennifer say, “In fact, you now realize that Walter is a strict demanding director and you are one of his models. You have to do anything he tells you to do no matter how ridiculous.” Jennifer is speaking in a very serious, calm voice without a hint of humor or irony at all. I realized I’d heard almost that same exact sentence before. Just a few minutes ago actually! I paused the video and quickly jumped two thirds of the way through the first video of Jennifer and me. I realized that I’d said almost the same exact thing to her.

I’d just meant that I was posing her a lot and felt like a director. I’d felt bad that she had to put up with me telling her to do this and that. I went back to the second video and continued playing it. My head was spinning slightly at the implications of what I was seeing.

Jennifer went on, “I’m his senior model, so you have to listen to me too. It’s a secret, but Walter is also a director of a very exciting secret sex club. You can keep having boring sex with Mathew if you want but you know that it’s really just practice for Walter and the sex club. You won’t come with Mathew at all but you can fake it if you want.”

Jennifer went on, “If you are participating in Walter’s secret sex club you’ll always be turned on and ready for sex. When you have sex with Walter or other members of the club, it will always be incredible and you’ll have huge orgasms but you need to make sure the other members enjoy themselves too. It’s important to know that you can only have an orgasm if Walter says you can or if he has an orgasm. You should always try to dress sexy when you are around Walter. Walter doesn’t like to use condoms and he doesn’t want you pregnant without permission, so you need to make sure you stay on birth control unless told otherwise.“

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing as I sat there at my desk staring at the screen. Secret sex club? Could only orgasm with my permission? Had to do everything I told her to do? Can’t get pregnant without permission? This was literally surreal to me, especially as I took in the serious tone of the conversation between the two women. Make that the serious tone of the monologue from Jennifer since Lisa wasn’t really adding anything.

As I was trying to come to grips with this, Jennifer had paused on the video for about 30 seconds, “Make sure to tell no one about the sex club without permission from Walter or me. You shouldn’t even talk to us about it unless we bring it up. “

“You’ll find that since you are a member of the sex club you have greatly increased will power for trying to stay on your diet. You won’t feel the urges to wreck your diet like you used to. In fact, you’ll find that you don’t like sweets anymore. Cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, chocolate and candy just hold no appeal for you anymore; you won’t miss not eating them.”

“Finally, I want you to think about three beautiful women that you feel would be good candidates to join the sex club. They don’t have to be single, they could have boyfriends, girlfriends or be married; it doesn’t matter. Also, don’t worry about whether you think they’d like to join or not; that doesn’t matter either. Just evaluate how you think Walter would like them as members of the sex club.”

Jennifer was looking to bring other beautiful women into the sex club. In fact, she seemed very confident in her ability to do so. Why was she trying to do all this?

There was silence for about 30 seconds and then Lisa stopped spinning. Jennifer said, “Ok, we are all done. You can come out now.”

Lisa picked up her shirt, opened the door and walked out. She looked fine to Walter, she didn’t look hypnotized or anything. Maybe this was all just staged for him? Maybe they’d seen the cameras and were playing a joke on him or something?

On the video, Jennifer was just pulling something off the printer. She handed it to Lisa. It must have been her aura picture. As Lisa looked at the picture, Jennifer told her, “Of course if Walter asks you to do another session, you should wear that string bikini that you bought last year.” Jen told her.

“But that barely covers anything. Do you think Walter would like it?”

“I’m sure he would.” Jen continued, “Before you put your blouse back on can you do me a favor?”

“Sure”

“I want to see how you act in the sex club. Can you take off all your clothing and sit down in this chair with your legs spread.” Jen indicated my large chair behind the desk. In fact it was the large chair that I was actually sitting in right now.

“Ok”

She quickly took off her skirt, bra, shoes, panties and stockings and moved completely nude toward my desk. The video ended at that point, leaving me feeling more than a little frustrated. I really wanted to see what was going to happen next but the video was programed to just record during an active use of the machine and would only record about 30 seconds after the machine shut off.

It still didn’t make sense. Even if the Aura machine had somehow hypnotized Jennifer why was she putting other people through the machine? I’d never told her to do that. Not even remotely. We’d never talked about a sex club either. The more I learned, the more confused I got.

I realized I had to adjust my pants though. My cock had gotten really hard watching Lisa quickly strip nude under Jennifer’s control. This really couldn’t be true. There had to be a something else going on.

Maybe the other videos would shed some light on it. The third video was of Lisa and me. It was almost exactly like I remembered it, except that Lisa looked even better in her bikini than I remembered. There was some flirting between us but that was it. She looked a little relaxed and maybe a little buzzed during the photo shoot, but that was all. Nothing stood out.

We talked about her liking to dance and I suggested that she dance in her bikini. I remember that she did dance for me right after the photo shoot. Coincidence? I wasn’t so sure.

The forth video was of Rachael in the body scanner and Jennifer was once again running it. It was almost the same exact conversation that Jennifer had with Lisa except for the fact that Jennifer took great pains to tell Rachael that she wanted to get pregnant, preferably by her husband James. Seeing my friend Rachael standing there calmly listening to Jennifer hit home to me that this might be real. Rachael had met Jennifer for the first time the night of the video, there’s no way that this was a put up by them.

Jennifer offered some self-help ideas around the fact that Rachael would make a great mother. She also told Rachael that she would be much more sexually adventurous, especially around other club members. She told her that she should be more willing to try new sexual things and positions. She’d also find that new fetishes and sexual situations that might not have turned her on in the past would now – at least if they involved club members.

I knew Rachael had always been a little worried about motherhood and I had to wonder at the fact that Jennifer seemed to be trying to help out both Lisa and Rachael. First she helped Lisa with her desire for eating sweets and now Rachael with fears of motherhood.

I was starting to feel that my machine might really be affecting and possibly controlling people. All three women started acting strangely right after they were in it and both Lisa and Rachael had no comment or response for what were basically commands that Jennifer was giving them. It all looked real to me, I was starting to sweat.

The next video was of James in the machine; again Jennifer was running it but this time interestingly enough, Rachael was there as well standing next to Jennifer when I checked the other camera feed.

So Rachael was ok with James going into the scanner after she’d been in it. I turned up the volume so I could hear what Jennifer was saying to James. James was slowly turning on the pedestal in the scanner and Jennifer was having him do several serious and then increasingly funny poses.

He looked fine, but what really struck me was that he wasn’t really laughing but rather taking her directions seriously and listening to everything she told him. This wasn’t the James I knew, normally he’d have been cracking jokes or at least saying something during the whole ‘photo shoot’ but he wasn’t talking in the video at all; just like the others.

“James, I’m excited to tell you that you and Rachael have joined a secret sex club run by Walter. You won’t tell anyone about the club in any way, even other members of the club unless Walter or myself ask you about the club or gives you explicit permission. Walter is the director of the club and you need to listen to and do everything he tells you to. I’m his assistant so you’ll also need to listen to and obey me.“ The funny part was Jennifer did sound really excited that she was bringing them into a secret sex club.

“You’ll find that you love being in the club and you get sexually excited anytime you are being ordered to do something or if Rachael is being ordered. In fact, you’ll be even more turned on if Rachael is ordered to do something. If Rachael is having sex in the club you won’t be jealous, it’s just the club after all; it’s not like she’s having an affair or cheating on you.” That apparently explained Saturday night. He was more than happy to see me having sex with Rachael.

“Since you two are trying to have a baby, you’ll find that you are incredibly turned on with getting her pregnant. The thought of planting a baby inside her will be like the most erotic foreplay you could imagine. If you come inside Rachael it’ll be the best orgasm ever. The only one better is if you come inside her while you two are participating in the sex club. But you’ll ONLY be able to come if you are trying to get her pregnant or if Walter tells you that you can. ” Whoa, that was way more involved than I wanted to be in James’ sex life. This was getting a little ridiculous.

“Rachael told me that you’ve been depressed because you couldn’t find a new high tech job with your security skills. Well that ends today. Now that you’ve joined the secret club you will find new purpose and drive in everything you do. You’ll look actively for ways to help the club and to be of service.” I had noticed that he had seemed energized and more upbeat lately.

“You’ll find that your ability to concentrate and your memory is much better than before. You’ll be able to solve difficult problems quickly and see things that others have missed. You are now able to learn technologies very easily and your confidence is back to your normal levels and even a little beyond.” Jennifer seemed to be focused on helping each new club member that she brought in. If this stuff really worked my scanner could be the best self-help tool ever created.

“Finally, you’re the club’s security expert. I want you to think about ways we can expand the club without having security issues and bring me some ideas. Also, think of a few woman that you think Walter might like to join the club.” With that Jen ended the programming and the video ended.

I felt like I was in a dream and it was getting late. There were only two more videos left though so I figured I’d watch them quickly. The first one started and I wasn’t that surprised to see Mathew in the machine with Jennifer running it. It was exactly the same start as with James, a bunch of positions getting progressively more ridiculous – he had the same relaxed expression as all the others.

Just as Jennifer started talking on the video about a secret sex club I heard the front door open upstairs followed by female voices. I turned the audio down and listened. I recognized Jennifer’s voice but not the other two female voices. I glanced back at the video; Jennifer was still talking to Mathew. I knew how this one went; so I stopped it and clicked on the last video.

I noticed that the video was time stamped with today’s date, right after lunchtime. Jennifer was of course running the machine but this time there were two women in it together; I didn’t know either of them. This was getting crazy.

Both women were beautiful and dressed in some of the sexiest lingerie that I’ve ever seen. One was a brunette and the other was a natural looking blonde. Both women had the tall thin look of models but complimented with rather large breasts that looked real. If I had to guess I’d say they looked eastern European; maybe from their eyes.

Jennifer had them doing all sorts of poses. Together and separately the two women were sexy as hell. After a few minutes of that he heard Jennifer giving them very similar commands to what she’d given both Lisa and Rachael. She told them they were now in a secret sex club. Her voice continued on, but I was lost in thought. I stopped the video and logged out of the computer.

After a minute, my mind was still spinning. Despite everything that had been going on and everything I’d just watched on video I found it so hard to believe that my body scanner was actually able to affect people like it appeared it could. I couldn’t bring myself to accept that, there had to be another explanation– I had always liked sci-fi, but at heart I was a skeptic.

Well, let me try to think about it a different way. If it could affect people and make them do whatever I wanted them to do what would I do with it? Wow, if this was true and I had developed a machine that could make anyone do anything they were told that was incredible! I could have any woman I wanted and tell anyone to give me anything they had. I would be rich and able to do whatever I wanted.

Having a bunch of sexy women under my control didn’t seem like that bad a thing on the surface at least. As long as I was the one in control and as I thought about it, that was the tricky part. Clearly if Jennifer could use it with no formal training, anyone could use the body scanner to affect a ‘patient’. If it really worked and the technology got out then I could only imagine the earth shaking disaster that would follow.

That made me pause. What would happen if someone truly evil got a hold of my machine or understood its technology? That could be a disaster for all mankind. Imagine Hitler with some sort of mind control machine or another Stalin or maybe worse yet, some sort of fundamental religious nut (of any denomination). They would be literally capable of doing anything and their affected supporters would never question them.

But in my heart, I wasn’t sure if it really worked or not. Something seemed to have changed the behavior of the people who went through my machine. But as the quasi-scientist that I was I needed more data. I needed to test my theory that the body scanner was affecting people’s behavior. I heard female voices from upstairs again so I decided there was no time like the present to test my theory.

I smiled to myself. Testing this out could be fun. I’d have some fun tonight and not worry about the ethical questions. Tomorrow would be time enough for deeper contemplations. I shut down all the videos and logged out of the computer.

Heading upstairs I was surprised to see that the other two women were the blonde and brunette from the last video that Jennifer had made today. Seeing me come up the stairs Jennifer, “Hi” and came over and gave me a hug. She looked breathtaking as always. Turning to the two women I saw she had the small smirk back on her face and I figured that she was about to introduce me.

I quickly asked her, “Jennifer have you seen my work notebook? I left it at home today and I really need a phone number from it.” Distracted she looked back at me and answered, “Yes, I saw it downstairs. I’ll grab it for you.” She quickly headed down into the basement leaving me alone with the two beautiful women.

“Hi, I’m Jennifer’s roommate.” I specifically didn’t introduce myself by name. Both women had a glass of wine in their hand as they sat on the couch and weren’t really looking at me in a friendly type of way. More the standard gaze that beautiful women have always given slightly nerdy guys that might try to hit on them. Not hostile but not very warm either.

Neither moved to stand up or to shake my outstretched hand. Rather they both nodded and gave me a little wave in acknowledgement. Retracting my hand and feeling a little flustered I asked them, “Do you know Jennifer from school?” The brunette answered while the blonde ignored me and turned back to the TV that had some reality show on.

“No. We did some photo modeling.” She spoke with a very nice foreign accent. My initial thought of Eastern Europe seemed to be holding up. These women were beautiful without a doubt, but it was very different than with Jennifer, Lisa or even Rachael. These two almost wore their beauty like a mask and I got a feeling that they used it like a tool. Maybe because they were models they were just used to people evaluating them on looks?

Just then Jennifer came back up with my notebook in hand. “Here you go Walter.” I was still watching the two women on the couch. When they heard my name their heads snapped around and I was now the focus of their attention. “Ladies, allow me to introduce my roommate, Walter Stiltson, he’s the one I told you so much about.”

Their entire demeanor had abruptly changed with Jennifer’s introduction of me. They were not looking at me not in a cold dispassionate way but rather with a hint of excitement in their eyes. The TV show was long forgotten, as was the wine they’d been sipping. I imagined I now felt like a hunky movie star or a billionaire would feel as they walked into the VIP room at a exclusive night club. They’d instantly be the center of attention.

But the other interesting thing that I noticed is that the women felt much more authentic to me. They were no longer putting on a cool front to distance themselves from the world around. I couldn’t put my finger on what the change was but there were two very different women now sitting on the couch looking at me.

They weren’t sitting for long though. They both quickly stood and moved to give me a hug and the nice European kiss on both of my cheeks. I always liked that custom, especially from two gorgeous models.

I decided to ‘take the bull by the horns’ so to speak. I’d just met these two women. If they were willing to do everything that I said that would pretty much prove that the body scanner was affecting people. If they weren’t than I’d probably get a nice slap, but at least I’d have some answers.

“You two must be models. Stand over here in the light.” They both moved where I indicated and stood there waiting for whatever I was going to say next. Jennifer just watched; that little smirk back on her face.

“I’d like you to model your lingerie for me right now.” Without a second’s hesitation both women began stripping. I was amazed at how sexy they looked stripping down to lacy underwear in my living room. Standing up they struck various sexy poses. One in back lace and the other in white; it was quite the turn on. I felt excitement and trepidation as I realized they really were doing exactly what I told them. I suppressed the trepidation and continued.

“Very nice, I can tell you guys are really turned on modeling for me. You’ll be even more turned on modeling nude for me, strip the rest of the way.” I was looking at four hard nipples that were quickly exposed as they removed their bras and slid their panties down their long legs. They began striking poses again and I could literally smell the arousal of the two women. It was affecting me and my cock was uncomfortably tight in my pants.

I looked over at Jennifer and they was just watching us. That wouldn’t do; time to push it further. “Jennifer, stand between them.” She moved over between the two nude women. “Ok, I want you two to seduce and strip Jennifer. Make sure you all do it in a sexy way for my enjoyment.” There were no comments or push back at all. There was just hunger on all three female faces.

They began running their hands over Jennifer’s body. The blonde kissed her as the brunette began undoing her pants. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. Coming back out I saw they’d pulled Jennifer shirt over her head and were taking turns exploring her breasts a with their hands. While one caressed her breasts the other was lightly running her fingertips over all Jennifer’s exposed skin leaving a trail of goose bumps. They were both look at me from time to time to make sure I was enjoying their show.

Soon Jennifer was nude as well and kissing them back aggressively. Time to take this to another level. “Ok ladies, straighten up and look at me.” All three women stood up straight with their arms at their side and focused their attention fully on me. It was incredibly arousing to see three nude women standing there literally at my beck and call.

“I want you all to seduce and pleasure me. Make sure you are doing the best job of it too. I’m going to ask you three to tell me who was the worst at giving me pleasure and the worst one is going to be punished with a spanking. Begin.”

The three women moved quickly toward me with an almost feral hunger in their eyes. I wondered briefly if I’d made a mistake. Oh well, hopefully I’d survive.