The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 19 – Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures

It was Sunday morning and Mathew didn’t know what was wrong with him. He was still fuming about the weekend at Walter’s apartment. First he has the best chance ever to score a threesome with Lisa and Jen; they were even putting on a lesbo show for him. And then, what the fuck? He came in his pants just from watching them!

Worse yet, they all knew it too and they were laughing at him! Especially Rachael and that asshole James. Why the hell were they at the apartment anyway? It was just supposed to just be him and the two girls. Then the next night was Walter’s birthday. He didn’t even know what to think about that.

He silently watched all the girls flirting with Walter and he couldn’t bring himself to do anything to put a stop to it. Normally he’d have been able to come up with some sort of sarcastic comment or something but he found himself just passively watching events unfold and was kinda turned on. And then that dick Walter was feeling up Lisa while he was blindfolded; twice. It was 100% assured that Walter knew it was Lisa he was feeling up too. He was just doing it to give a big ‘FU’ to Mathew.

But what really bothered him was how excited Lisa had seemed by Walter running his hands over her. If he was honest with himself he was even more bothered by the fact that he’d gotten hard as a rock watching Walter molest his fiancé. He hadn’t done anything to stop Walter or interfere at all. He just stood there watching the two of them with a rock hard throbbing cock and equal feelings of guilt, jealousy, sick fascination, anger and excitement roiling his guts. He just kept hoping he didn’t come in his pants again.

Mathew didn’t understand why he’d been so turned on. If Walter had ripped Lisa’s clothing off, threw her on the floor and mounted her he probably would have still just stood there. He’d felt like he was almost paralyzed or something by the situation. He’d wanted to stop them, but the mix of emotions and sexual excitement he’d felt had kept him from moving or interfering in any way.

Later when everyone started to have sex he was both greatly relieved and too be honest with himself, a little disappointed when Walter choose Rachael to screw. Mathew had moved quickly to claim his fiancé before that dweeb James tried to move in. When he started fucking her on the couch next to Rachael and Walter he knew that he wouldn’t last long at all. He’d been more turned on than he could ever remember being.

He started to panic since he didn’t want to look bad to the others by coming after ten seconds of fucking Lisa. He was trying to control himself, but he fully expected to come any second since he was so turned on and Lisa was so tight, wet and steaming hot. In fact, she was hotter than he ever remembered her being. He didn’t come though and seconds turned into minutes and still he ploughed away into his groaning fiancé. She kept looking over and watching Walter fuck Rachael. Both Jen and James were watching all the action but he didn’t care. He found himself glancing over from time to time at Walter screwing the hot little Asian up her ass. He was amazed that Walter fit.

Mathew knew that he had a really good size dick, but Walter’s was way bigger. Walter’s was both longer and thicker than his own. He smirked in memory, just one more reason to hate him; as if he needed another. All of a sudden Walter had tensed up and Mathew realized he must be shooting his load up Rachael’s ass. At the same time, his own orgasm hit him like a bat between the eyes and he could tell that Lisa was coming like a mad woman too.

The sudden orgasm had been huge, easily the best one he’d ever had. It took him a minute or two to regain his senses. When he did he saw Lisa had that same dumbstruck look that he imagined was on his own face. But instead of looking at him like he was at her, she was staring at Walter. He could see the look of longing on her face as she looked at Walter. At the time he’d been too awash in his own afterglow to really care that much. Now it was making him furious.

They’d all watched as James fucked Rachael in her pussy until he came. Mathew was starting to feel really angry with himself, Lisa and most of all Walter that he’d been turned on by Walter fondling Lisa and the thought that he might fuck her. What was wrong with him? Was the upcoming wedding making him crazy?

Then there was yesterday. Sunday morning, Lisa had looked so hot when he woke up that he wanted to get some. Normally she hated morning sex but lately she’d been into it. She was more than ok and had quickly pushed him onto his back and mounted his hard cock. They’d fucked for almost 45 minutes in different positions and he was getting tired. Every time he was getting close to coming, Lisa ended up changing the pace or moving to a new position.

When he finally did come it was more than a little anti-climatic. None of the same energy or pleasure he’d felt at Walter’s apartment. Even the time he came in his pants was much better. However, Lisa seemed to enjoy herself crying out as she felt him have his little orgasm. She did seem flushed afterward though and her nipples were still rock hard for a while. But she had a smile on her face. Mathew just felt disappointed though; it hadn’t been what he’d hoped for.

After breakfast Lisa told him that she’d joined a modern dance class with Jen. She’d explained to him that she really liked dancing and was going to do it to get in shape for the wedding and too look sexy. She’d always loved dancer’s bodies and the graceful way they moved. She asked him if it was ok if she practiced dancing for him everyday? She went on to say that Walter said she could dance for him every day as well.

Mathew blinked in surprise and felt his jealousy rise along with a surge of excitement. The idea of Walter telling Lisa that she could dance for him everyday was both infuriating and very exciting. Mathew didn’t understand his own reaction but he found the excitement winning out. He nodded his head and said, “Sure, that will be great.” She went to pick up Jen and go to class that morning.

Mathew let his anger begin to win him over. Now that Lisa was out of the house for some reason he was able to think more clearly. While she was at dance class he plotted his next steps. He had to get rid of Walter or the motherfucker would end up stealing Lisa from him somehow like he’d already stolen Jen. He was sure of it.

He called his college roommate, Reginald John or RJ as his friends called him. RJ was African American and was a big guy, standing 6′3″ in his bare feet and weighing a muscular 228 lbs. More importantly RJ had majored in Criminal Justice and had gone into law enforcement after school. He was a State Trooper and they were still tight.

Well, they were kinda tight, RJ didn’t like him much anymore but he knew Mathew had some pictures of RJ engaged in some drunken infidelities that his wife would have divorced him over. Turned out the girl he was with was only 17 at the time so RJ could kiss his career goodbye as well. RJ didn’t know that Mathew had set the whole thing up explicitly so he could get some leverage for the future.

He’d known that RJ saw through him from their college days so Mathew had decided to hedge his bet so to speak in case he needed RJ for something in the future. So he’d setup the girl, the drunken night and the hidden cameras. He’d never tried to do anything with the pictures other than let RJ know that some existed. Frankly RJ had always scared him a little bit. But that didn’t matter, now it was all going to pay off. Mathew figured if RJ did him this favor then he’d give him all the pictures and they could wipe the slate clean.

“Hey, RJ it me Mathew, bro.”

“What the hell do you want?”

“Hope you’re doing well too. Remember those pictures?” Mathew paused; he knew that RJ did fully remember them. When there was no response he continued. “I need a small favor and you’ll get all the copies, I promise.”

There was silence for about five seconds. “What kind of favor?”

“I need you to get rid of someone.”

“Are you fucking nuts? I’m not killing anyone for you. Screw you and your pictures.”

“No, I don’t want you to kill them. Just set them up a little bit so they get arrested. I just need them out of the picture for a while.”

There was a longer pause. “I’ll get all the pictures?”

“Absolutely and you’ll never hear from me again.”

“Who is this guy you want me to set up?”

“Walter Stiltson, a drug arrest would be great.” He went on to give RJ his address and the make and model of his car.

“I’ll take care of this for you, but you better have the pictures tomorrow night. I had better never hear from you again either.” He sounded resigned yet pissed.

“You have nothing to worry about RJ. I’ll see you tomorrow night with the pictures.”

Hanging up the phone, Mathew felt better than he had all week. Soon Walter would be behind bars or at least fighting drug charges. That would keep him away from Lisa and out of Mathew’s life. He couldn’t stop the smile that spread across his handsome face. Maybe he could end up with Jen too.

His phone rang. It was Lisa, he figured she was done with the dance class and was going to head back home. A little celebratory sex would be in order, even if she didn’t know what he was celebrating. But instead of letting him know she was heading straight home, she told him, “Hey hun, just wanted to let you know that I’ll be home in probably about two hours.”

“What’s up? Something wrong?” he asked.

“No, nothing big. Jen and I are going to dance for Walter and reenact that little video we made.” Her voice sounded happy and excited. He remembered the video they’d made, the one where Lisa and Jen were kissing at the end and he shot his load in his pants.

He found himself transported back to the night before, when he was watching Walter fondle her. He felt a surge of excitement and jealousy at the same time. He opened his mouth to tell her “Hell NO!” but what came out instead was. “Ok, sounds good. Have a nice time. Tell me all about it later.”

“Ok, I will. Thanks, Love you.” She had a sexy purr to her voice and his cock was quickly hardening.

He desperately wanted to tell her to just come home, but the image of her dancing for Walter and making out with Jen was just too enticing. “Love you too.” He hung up the phone and just sat there for a minute. His cock was tight in his pants and throbbing. He tried to ignore it, but he kept flashing back to the mental of image of the three of them having sex and he was getting more and more turned on.

Pulling his cock out he tried to jerk off for the next half hour. Despite how turned on he was, he couldn’t make himself come. Finally he started really trying to visualize Walter fucking Lisa doggy style while he grabbed her swinging pendulous tits.

He imagined himself sitting in a chair watching the two of them fuck passionately while they both laughed about him. He felt a surge of excitement at the humiliating treatment and finally was able to come. It wasn’t that great though, not even as good as the sex he’d had with Lisa in the morning.

Mathew spent the next three hours trying to distract himself; watching some sports and trying not to think about what Lisa was doing. Finally after about three and a half hours Lisa got home. She seemed flushed, happy and tired. He’d known she’d had sex with Walter without even asking her. He was surprised to find that he was more turned on than angry right now and he wanted to know all the details.

So Lisa spent the next twenty minutes detailing everything that had happened between the three of them. She seemed more than happy to share everything with him. How much she’d enjoyed it. How great the sex was. She described the excitement of being with Jen and performing with her to please Walter. It was so hot to hear all the details and it got them both turned on.

Soon they were having sex and he was able to come. It was a little better than in the morning, but still not that great. Mathew’s anger was still there though as his arousal faded. He couldn’t wait to see Walter taken down a few pegs. He’d have to setup a liaison with Larisa over lunch tomorrow to get back at Lisa too.

Monday night James was very happy to see Rachael get home. She was a little later than normal and he was dying to hear how everything had gone at work with Walter. It had been a great afternoon. He’d found a renewed energy the last couple of days and was much more upbeat than he’d been. He was excited to hear about her day and to tell her about a solid job lead he’d come across this afternoon.

He’d had an initial call today with the hiring manager and it had gone great. The manager had been impressed with James’ knowledge and the call had gone very well. He really felt like the two of them had clicked. His company needed someone ASAP in a cyber security role and he’d scheduled a face-to-face interview with two other folks at the company for tomorrow. If James made it through those two interviews the job was his.

The rest of the afternoon was spent fantasizing about Rachael being at Walter’s beck and call at work. He couldn’t wait to hear from her about her workday. Then he started thinking about getting his dear Rachael pregnant and he was beyond rock hard when she walked through the door.

Rachael was ecstatic about the possible job and the fact that James was so much more upbeat than he had been. She knew having him join the sex club had been a great idea. Between Walter and James she was happier than she could ever remember being.

As she started telling him about her day she smiled at the twinkle in his eye and a bulge in his pants – it was very obvious. James leaned toward her as they both sat on the couch. He began undoing the buttons on her blouse as she was telling him what happened with Walter at work.

He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off her shoulders baring her naked breasts. He’d thought she looked extra jiggly when she walked into the house. At his raised eyebrow she said, “Walter made me take my underwear off in the morning and didn’t give them back until the end of the day. It seemed better to just keep them off.”

THAT caused his cock to throb with excitement. He loved the idea of Walter controlling her. He’d always had fantasies about his wife being subject to another man’s whims, but despite everything they’d done sexually he’d never dared voice it even to Rachael before this week. Now with Walter running the secret sex club it was like a dream come true. He felt safe with Walter in charge and he knew Walter wouldn’t interfere with him getting Rachael pregnant.

Thinking of getting her pregnant pushed his arousal to a whole new level. As she continued recounting her day and the various sexual escapades with Walter he knelt between her thin sexy legs and gently spread them. She continued talking as he pushed her skirt up and only paused when he leaned in and planted a big kiss on her pussy lips. Her breath caught and she leaned back on the couch.

He began just licking up and down the length of her pussy and gently sucked on her prominent clit. Despite the sex club James felt that this pussy belonged to him exclusively and he loved it. She was hot and really wet in no time. Standing he undid his pants and freed his cock. She quickly took it in her mouth and sucked up and down a couple of times, but it was really not needed. He was super hard and already leaking some pre-come with the thought of getting her pregnant.

Kneeling he pulled her hips out from the couch and sank his cock into her warm depths. He couldn’t control himself and began fucking her fast and deep almost immediately. She was moaning along with him and he knew he wouldn’t last long. It was awesome to just fuck and let go of everything else. After less than a minute he was shooting shot after shot deep into her pussy. They held each other tight and kissed for another minute before he pulled out.

She smiled at him and bringing her knees near her chest she slid a pillow under her ass. Her pussy was now pointed up, almost at the ceiling. She laughed, “Want to make sure all the little guys swim the right way.” He couldn’t help but laugh either but the thought of getting her pregnant was getting him all hot again. He sat next to her on the couch looking at her sexy pussy and rosebud that were tilted up listening to her finish up her story of her day. By the time she was done he was hard again.

As he kneeled up in front of her pussy he said, “I’ve got a better idea on how to make sure that they all swim in the right direction. We’ll just add a lot more of the little guys.”

He spread her legs and once again entered her now well lubricated pussy. She still felt hot and she immediately moaned at his deep penetration. She said around moans, “That sounds like a great plan.”

James reflected that he was really enjoying this sex club, it had them both revved up to a whole new level. He couldn’t wait to see what the rest of the week brought.

Monday morning saw Lisa send Mathew off to work with a nice blowjob. But she was surprised; he barely seemed to come at all. She called Jen and they talked about the two high-end hookers that Mathew seemed to know very well.

Lisa waited on the other line when Jen had called the girls. She setup a photo shoot for the afternoon. They talked about their plans for the week. They set it up, she’d stop by later tonight to dance for Walter. She was really enjoying dancing for him everyday and maybe she could entice him to give her some more huge orgasms.

Hmm, she could hardly wait until tonight. She’d hit the dance class again today, she wasn’t working so the day was free – practice makes perfect after all. Maybe she’d have to practice dancing for Mathew today as well; just to make sure she looked good for Walter. She did like sharing everything with him.

She called the dance studio and confirmed there was a 10:30am class. Perfect. She got cleaned up and changed into her tight black workout outfit. The pants were skin tight and showed off her legs. The top was a super sheer tight shirt that showcased her breasts and held them tight so they wouldn’t move much when she danced. There was also a matching black jacket that she zipped up for modesty’s sake. She looked in the mirror, satisfied at what she saw and headed out to the class.

Larisa’s weekend was boring. While her older husband had a really nice cock, at 58 years of age, he just couldn’t keep up with her. She’d only had one good fuck from him the entire weekend and one longer fuck with the gardener. That was it! She was more horny than normal this morning.

She was happy to be back at work among the 80% male work force. She knew she looked good and was always happy with the attention she was able to garner. She dressed to impress always and made sure to flirt but not be too obvious. It was a game she loved to play. Screwing these married men and stealing them away from their boring wives at least for a little while.

Larisa was currently screwing three men at work including her boss Mathew. None of the men knew about each other of course. That would have ruined a lot of her fun. She had to admit that none of them were that good in bed, but she made it up in quantity. Barely a day went by when she didn’t fuck at least one of them and often it was two or even all three.

Mathew called her into his office first thing in the morning. She had to admit she liked the fact that he was her boss. She enjoyed feeling like she had to do what he told her. In fact, she could have walked out on this job without a backward glance, but it was fun to play the game.

He was clearly in a mood today. “I’m going to need to see you for some private consultation over lunch today.” She liked his commanding arrogant tone. Guys that were wimps without a lot of self-confidence really turned her off. Mathew despite his many faults didn’t lack for self-confidence.

“Sounds good sir.” She replied. “What time would you like to meet?”

“Noon at the usual place.”

“Ok. Let me finish up a couple things and I’ll meet you there.”

“Good” he replied. With her agreement he seemed a little more relaxed to her.

Larisa went back to work happily thinking about the lunchtime rendezvous at the nearby Paradise Point Motel. Yes it was seedy but she kind of liked slumming it a little bit when she was cheating. It made her feel extra naughty. She whistled a little tune to herself as she worked.

Dianna spent Monday morning racking her brain. She was trying to figure out how to get into Walter’s apartment to get proof of the fact that he’d built his own Body Scanning machine. With proof, she could accuse him of stealing company secrets or of planning on selling the technology to another company and fire him without a second thought.

Actually, as she sat her desk staring in Walter’s general direction a better thought occurred to her. Maybe she didn’t need to fire him after all. If she got proof of his body scanner; say she had pictures and videos then she’d have some really good leverage over him. Having him under her control would be even better than just firing him. He’d know that she could fire him or even have him brought up on charges. He’d have no choice but to capitulate. She knew he was bright and she wasn’t getting anywhere fast enough within this company; Walter might be the answer. Maybe she could use him to sell a few company secrets on her own. If anyone became suspicious then she’d be able to easily set him up as the fall guy.

She liked this plan a lot. Better yet, she knew exactly who the best person to get that proof was too! She smiled as she unbuttoned her shirt two buttons revealing a lot of cleavage, a little too much for work in fact. But she just knew that her personal IT geek, Daniel would really appreciate her look. It was a good thing that his hobby was photography; he’d have all the gear he needed to get some proof for her.

Dianna had a tough time whistling a smart little tune since she couldn’t stop smiling, but she managed it. She put an extra sway in her hips as she walked toward Daniel’s cubical.

Lisa finished her dance class and confirmed the private class with Sylvia tomorrow night at Walter’s apartment. She still felt ungraceful and somewhat awkward with her dancing, but could tell the practice was definitely helping her to improve.

Looking at the time it was 11:30am, she could meet Mathew for lunch. She headed to his office to surprise him. Maybe she’d invite him over tomorrow night when Sylvia came over. She giggled to herself at the thought of him coming in his pants again if he saw all three of them together.

Just as she was about to pull into his office parking lot she saw him leaving. He turned right and was right in front of her. Darn, he must have headed out early to grab some lunch due to a meeting or something. She thought about calling him, but biting her lip, decided that it would be more fun to surprise him at the restaurant.

But he didn’t go to a restaurant. He drove instead about 5 minutes to a rather seedy looking motel, the Paradise Point. She was confused for a second and then realized he must be meeting someone at the Motel. She knew she should be really pissed, but she already knew that he’d been cheating on her. She knew she was lucky to have him and she did want to share everything with him. Hmm, should she surprise them and join them? Maybe she’d just watch and see what happened.

She parked at the far end of the parking lot and Mathew never even glanced in her direction as he went to the Motel office to get a room. She saw him texting on his phone as he walked to his room, apparently room 226. He opened the door and went into the room. Two minutes later Lisa saw a BMW 7 Series pull into the parking lot. It didn’t really fit with the rest of the cars. An attractive woman got out of the car.

She had black hair, large sunglasses and an attractive fitted business outfit that ended in a skirt a couple of inches above the knee. Dark hose and high obviously expensive heels completed the look. It took Lisa another second to realize it was Larisa, Mathew’s secretary.

She already knew that they were having an affair so it really wasn’t that big a shock, but it still bothered her. It really bothered her that he hadn’t shared the fact that he was sleeping with Larisa with her. Larisa went into room 226; Mathew must have left the door open.

Moving quickly Lisa went up to the 2nd floor and approached their room. She couldn’t hear anything. Looking at the window that faced the parking lot, she realized that part of the window wasn’t fully covered by curtains. It wasn’t much of a gap, but putting her cell phone’s camera up to it she was able to film into the room. Hmm, maybe could share with him after all. This video would be a great reason to get Larisa over to Walter’s apartment.

She filmed and took pictures for about twenty minutes of the two of them together. Making sure she had some really good still shots showing both their faces, she quietly left and went back to her car.

It was just after dusk on Monday evening and RJ walked away from the car whistling to himself. He’d jimmied the door open and hidden about a quarter pound of marijuana under the driver’s seat. He wasn’t happy about what he was doing but felt he really had no choice. He didn’t plant that much and it was only pot, so that whoever this Walter character was wouldn’t get charged with dealing just possession. It would take him out of circulation for a while but would really just earn him a slap on the wrist at most.

He’d also pulled a fuse out for the car’s right brake light so he’d have an excuse to pull him over. Halfway down the block, he got in his unmarked car and settled into his stakeout.

Daniel couldn’t believe he was actually doing what he was planning on doing. A little Cyber espionage wasn’t a big deal, but actually breaking into someone’s apartment was a whole new level. He knew Walter too and liked him, but he really wanted into Dianna’s pants. She’d been teasing him for months now and he knew if he did this for her she’d give it up to him.

So he was sitting in his car watching Walter’s apartment. There weren’t many people out but about an hour earlier three really hot girls had shown up and gone into the apartment. Half and hour later another hot brunette had gone in. There were still lights on inside. He watched a large African American man walk down the block past the car he was sitting in but he never even looked in his direction. Seemed to just be whistling to himself.

Finally, just about the time Daniel thought they must all be in for the night, the front door opened and out came Walter with four women. They were all laughing and joking with each other. Seeing them all together Daniel realized just how lucky Walter was to be hanging out with them. All four women were gorgeous and two had Walter by his arms.

They locked up and there were almost no light left on inside. All five of them got into Walter’s car and they drove off down the block. Another car went by in the same direction and then nothing. Waiting ten minutes to make sure they didn’t forget anything, Daniel got out of his car and walked up to the apartment. It only took him 30 seconds to open the lock.

He was happy to see that the alarm system hadn’t been activated. Closing the door behind him he took out his video camera and started moving through the apartment, filming as he went. After a few minutes, he found the basement and headed down. This would get him laid for sure!