The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 20 – Walter Takes Charge

Overall Jen had been pretty happy about her ability to anticipate what Walter really wanted from both her and others. She felt that his birthday party had been a big success and if Walter would just take a more ‘director’ style role in his day-to-day life everything would be great. She wasn’t sure what was holding him back.

She really liked having Walter take charge and when he was ‘directing’ she loved feeling like his model. It was almost like an out of body experience and she’d grown to love the pleasurable feeling. She could feel all her cares and worries and fears just melt away. She just followed what he told her to do and pleasing him and anticipating his wants were the only things that she was left to deal with and that was fun anyway.

Sure, she still got a little embarrassed when she had to strip or undress, but not as much as she used to. After all, she knew that Walter liked her body and if he wanted her to show it off for him or others, that was his right. Also, she had to admit that it made her feel better having Lisa and Rachael in the sex club too. All the attention wouldn’t just be on her and she was doing what she knew Walter wanted; building a large secret sex club. She had to admit she found it pretty sexy too or maybe just found it sexy because she knew that Walter did. She shook her head dismissing the thought, either way it didn’t matter the root cause; it was still sexy to her.

After Walter left for work on Monday Jen coordinated with Lisa and then called the two escorts / models that Mathew had been with in his photos on his phone. The two models, Kira (blonde) and Valery (brunette) were free today for some modeling so she setup an appointment after lunch at the apartment. They were charging $500 each for the photo shoot, but Jen smiled to herself, she didn’t think that would be a problem.

They said they had their own lingerie that they would bring with them. Looking at the pictures again, Jen thought they’d potentially both make very nice additions to Walter’s sex club. She didn’t think Walter wanted just anyone to join so she’d focus first on women that she found very attractive.

She’d just finished up her yoga and taken a quick shower when she heard a knock on the door. She opened it and was happy to see that the two women looked even better in person than they had in the pictures that Lisa had gotten from Mathew’s phone. They introduced themselves as Kira and Valery and she invited them in. Her initial impression was that both women were stunningly beautiful but they each had a certain coldness about them that was a little off putting.

She mentally shrugged and showed them into the basement. She explained her cover story, “My boyfriend developed a really cool new 3D camera and we want some sexy photos to show to prospective clients. He’s a really good engineer but really bad on the marketing side.”

Both women were wearing nice outfits. “Do you need to change into your lingerie?’

“No, we have it on under our clothing”, answered Valery. She had a really cute eastern European accent.

“Ok, lets start partially dressed and we can go from there.” She had them unbutton their shirts and loosen their waistbands. The sexy lacy underwear was clearly visible. They looked like they were starting to get undressed; a good place to start. Jen showed them how to enter the machine and she quickly started up the aura camera.

Soon they were happily standing there tightly together on the small platform and following everything she was telling them. Jen was happy that it appeared to work on two people at once. She told them about being in a secret sex club and that they were free to have SAFE sex outside of the club, but they knew it was just practice for when they were having real sex with club members.

She told them about Walter running the club and having to do anything he asked of them. She also instructed them to follow her orders too since she helped Walter run the club. They’d only orgasm when Walter told them they could or if he came while having sex with them. When they did orgasm for Walter their orgasms would be the biggest, most powerful of their lives.

She asked them a few questions and she got slow methodical answers back. Apparently, Kira didn’t enjoy sex at all, she got no pleasure from it and she just did it for the money, similar to modeling. She learned that Valery liked sex but kept herself shielded from any personal connections due to abuse when she was younger. Their circumstances had led them to both be very selfish adults with no close friends. In fact, beyond each other they had no friends at all. Jen thought to herself for a minute on how to help them.

“I want you both to enjoy having sex with club members, especially with Walter. You’ll find that club members turn you on and that when you have sex with them and especially with Walter you’ll feel a deep connection as well as have huge orgasms. You are very happy when you are participating in club activities and following orders, you always want to look and act your best in the club.”

She still felt like she needed to help them a little more. “Over time as you remain in the club you’ll find yourself become happier and more focused on the positive aspects of things. You’ll become more outgoing until you reach the point where you really enjoy interacting with others and even helping other people.”

Jen wrapped up the photo shoot and pulled them out of the booth. They were both so excited to be in the secret sex club. Jen offered them the payment for the modeling and they both hurried to turn down the money. Jen looked at the two sharply dressed women and decided some shopping for herself was in order.

She had the two of them take her to their favorite stores and they went on a multi-hour shopping spree. For the most part Kira and Valery were helping Jen get new outfits. It blew her budget for the month, but it was fun having salesmen tripping all over the three beautiful women and she ended up with some great new outfits that she was sure Walter would love. She also felt a little closer to the two women; they felt a little more open that they had before; the three had a great time.

Returning home she saw Walter’s car parked on the street. She headed in and got each of the women a glass of wine while she put her purchases away. The three of them were all laughing about some of the more awestruck salesmen that they’d had tripping over themselves. After a few minutes she heard Walter coming up the stairs from the basement. She said, “Hi” and gave him a quick hug. Just seeing him and knowing that he could tell her to do anything (and she would) turned her on.

Jen couldn’t help but smile at the expression on Walter’s face when he turned to look at the two beauties in the room. Just as she was about to introduce him to Kira and Valery Walter interrupted her, “Jennifer have you seen my work notebook? I left it at home today and I really need a phone number from it.”

“Yes, I saw it downstairs. I’ll grab it for you.” She was happy to help him and she headed quickly into the basement. She looked around a moment for the folder before seeing it on the desk. She could hear them talking upstairs.

Heading back up she quickly took in the scene, Kira was watching TV and Valery was kind of talking to Walter, but not giving him her full attention. This clearly wouldn’t do; they obviously didn’t know that he was Walter. She’d fix that.

“Here you go Walter,” she said loudly as she handed him the notebook. Both Kira’s and Valery’s heads snapped around and Walter was now the complete center of their attention. She noticed both their cheeks took on a rosy hue. They must have been a little embarrassed to not realize that this was Walter. “Ladies, allow me to introduce my roommate, Walter Stiltson, he’s the one I told you so much about.”

Both of them quickly stood up and gave Walter a warm hug and a kiss on each cheek. Jen thought Walter would go back to his normally slightly bashful self, but his manner and his next words surprised her. He seemed to be in a commanding mood, much to her delight.

“You two must be models. Stand over here in the light.” He pointed in front of himself. Jennifer just watched; and she couldn’t stop the smile that she knew was back on her face.

“I’d like you to model your lingerie for me right now.” Without a second’s hesitation both women began stripping. Jen was happy at the commanding tone that Walter had taken. Maybe he really was taking the directing role that she knew he wanted to. Standing up they struck various sexy poses. One in back lace and the other in white; she thought they looked good and she could see the excitement on Walter’s face.

“Very nice, I can tell you guys are really turned on modeling for me. You’ll be even more turned on modeling nude for me, strip the rest of the way.” Kira and Valery raced to see who could expose more skin faster as they removed their bras and slid their panties down their long legs. They began striking poses again and it was hot. Jen was even getting a little turned on.

Jen saw Walter looking at her. “Jennifer, stand between them.” She moved over between the two nude women. Looking at Kira and Valery he commanded, “Ok, I want you two to seduce and strip Jennifer. Make sure you all do it in a sexy way for my enjoyment.” There were no comments or push back at all. Jen saw hunger on the two model’s faces.

They began running their hands over Jennifer’s body. The blonde kissed her as the brunette began undoing her pants. They pulled Jen’s shirt over her head and were taking turns exploring her breasts with their hands. While one caressed her breasts the other was lightly running her fingertips over all Jen’s exposed skin leaving a trail of goose bumps. It felt great to her and her pussy started to get wet. The two professionals definitely knew what they were doing.

Soon Jen was nude as well and taking turns kissing them back aggressively while exploring their bodies. Before they could go farther, she heard Walter say, “Ok ladies, straighten up and look at me.” All three women stood up straight with their arms at their side and focused their attention fully on Walter. Jen was so turned on at the commanding tone that Walter was taking.

“I want you all to seduce and pleasure me. Make sure you are doing the best job of it too. I’m going to ask you three to tell me who was the worst at giving me pleasure and the worst one is going to be punished with a spanking. Begin.” Jen realized that this would be a tough challenge. The other two women had much more experience with her but she knew what Walter liked. She would show him just how much pleasure she could give him.

Moving forward quickly all three women reached Walter at the same time. Kira as the tallest of the three quickly had her lips pressed against his and was French kissing him. Walter was wearing a button down dress shirt and Valery was quickly removing it. Jen went for his pants; she figured there was an advantage to being a little shorter than the other two.

Within 30 seconds, Walter was laying on his back, naked, on the living room carpet with all three nude women on top of him. Kira was still kissing him while he was fondling her breasts, enjoying her rock hard nipples. Jen had his dick in both hands and was slowly licking up and down his length. She knew she was giving him a ton of pleasure. She held his cock up tight to his body and took her time licking his balls before slowly working him all the way deep into her mouth and even into her throat.

She was watching Kira kissing Walter and Valery seemed to be kissing and nibbling all over his body. She was moving from his nipples, all over his chest, down his stomach and Valery even took a minute to capture one of his hands. Valery slowly sucked each finger into her mouth and Jen could see her tongue mimicking the same movements on his finger that she was doing on his cock.

When Valery finished sucking each of his fingers she licked her way down his legs. Jen kept slowly sucking Walter’s cock and was surprised when Valery worked her way back up his legs and gently nudged her to the side. Jen didn’t relinquish her lip lock on Walter’s throbbing cock, but she did move to the side to give her some room. Valery began licking, sucking and kissing Walter’s balls, careful not to miss any part of them. When she was done she lifted his balls and began licking underneath them.

Jen moved so she could watch Valery skillfully apply her tongue to the spot between Walter’s balls and his anus. Each time she licked Jen could feel his cock spasm upward and his whole body tense. She knew that he was close to cumming so she picked up both her speed and suction as she blew him. Walter was thrusting his cock up as she went down so he was pushing into and fucking her throat; she loved the feeling.

When Valery’s teasing tongue finally licked down to his anus it was too much for Walter and groaning loudly into Kira’s mouth he came loudly. It was obvious he was having a massive orgasm as his own body shook and spurt after spurt of cum shot into Jen’s mouth. When the first cum hit her tongue she too felt an orgasm wash over her. From the groans with Kira and Valery they did as well.

After what felt like a few minutes when she could think again Jen realized she had a literal mouthful of cum. She’d never seen him cum so much before, but then again, she’d never seen him with three girls either. She made a mental note that Walter REALLY liked a lot of girls at once. She carefully didn’t swallow. Moving off of him she pulled the still dazed Valery up next to her. Reaching over she had to slap Kira’s ass three times to get her attention. She’d simply collapsed across Walter with her breasts smashed against his chest and there was a small puddle under her neatly trimmed pussy on the floor.

Jen moved between Kira and Valery and making sure they had Walter’s attention, she opened her mouth and showed him the huge load of cum. Walter had a very satisfied, exhausted, slightly dazed look on his face as he watched all three women kneeling in front of him. Jen turned toward Valery first and slowly French kissed her passing some of Walter’s cum to her. Then she turned to Kira and kissed her sharing half the remaining cum.

They all smiled at each other and turning to Walter they all showed him their hard earned treasure. Then they each swallowed with a happy grin on their faces. Valery looked very satisfied while Kira looked dazed and kind of dopey from the big orgasm she’d experienced. All four of them were surprised to hear clapping coming from the doorway. Turning they saw Lisa standing inside the closed front door; they’d never even heard her come in.

Her tight pants were peeled down around her knees as were her lacy panties. Her knees were slightly bent and she’d braced herself against the wall next to the door. One of the hands she was clapping with looked suspiciously wet and she had a very nice post orgasmic glow about her Jen noticed. “Glad we could entertain you, Lisa.” Jen said.

Jen got to her feet and moved toward Lisa quickly giving her a deep kiss. Sharing a little bit of the remaining come with her. She raised Lisa’s wet hand and turning to Walter she said, “Since she didn’t actively participate except to take care of herself, I vote that Lisa gave you the least pleasure.” The other two girls both added their agreement. Walter chuckled at the confused look on Lisa’s face.

“Hmm, I’ll have to decide what your punishment will be its not fair to spank her since she didn’t hear the rules.” Jen noticed a pout of disappointment on Lisa’s face; she’d liked the thought of a spanking from Walter. He continued, “But first, I’m famished, how about we all go to dinner?” There were nods all around. “Great how soon can you get ready?” All four women sprung into action. It only took them half an hour which given the fact that they all had to change into nice dresses and redo makeup and hair was a world record for speed.

Walter was ready in about 5 minutes, including a shower and just sat on the couch with a bemused expression on his face watching the whirlwind of female activity. He sipped a glass of wine, but wasn’t really even drinking it. He seemed to just enjoy watching the women figure out and try on outfits and do their makeup.

Jen changed into a nice tight black dress that ended mid thigh and showcased her cleavage in a nice way. Lisa borrowed a red dress that was even a little shorter on her. Her long exposed legs looked ridiculously hot in their dark black stockings. Kira was wearing a green dress and Valery was also in black. All in all they looked hot, she knew that Walter would approve.

From the look on his face when they presented themselves for ‘inspection’ he definitely liked their look. He was wearing a nice dress shirt and slacks. Jen had to admit that she was disappointed that he seemed to have slipped back into his non-commanding regular Walter role. She had liked how he’d taken charge before and was disappointed that he wasn’t really doing so now.

“Where should we go?” she asked him trying to put him back in the directing role. “While you ladies were getting ready I made us reservations at DeMillo’s. If we leave now, we should be just there early enough to get a drink first.”

Jen smiled widely, DeMillo’s was one of the nicest upscale restaurants in the area. She’d eaten at DeMillo’s once before with her former boyfriend and had loved it. She paused mentally as she realized she hadn’t thought about her ex and their bad breakup in a long time. Walter had really given her something else to think about and focus on. She realized that she didn’t feel a pang of loss or anything and the pain she’d felt was at most a distant memory.

Lately, she just felt happy trying to anticipate Walter’s needs. With that thought she reached out and hooked her arm through Walter’s. Kira who’d been strangely silent after the sex they’d all shared hooked her arm through Walter’s free one. She had an adoring look on her face as she gazed at Walter. He didn’t seem to notice.

The four of them made their way out the door and Walter locked up behind them. Piling into Walter’s car Jen sat in the passenger seat and Lisa sat behind Walter who was in the driver’s seat. Kira looked sad to have to let go of Walter but she moved into the middle rear seat while Valery took the rear seat behind Jen.

Walter checked to make sure they were all set before setting out for the restaurant. He was chatting with the women and driving carefully. All of them were looking forward to a great dinner and a fun evening together. None of them noticed the car that pulled out after they drove by and began following them two blocks back.