The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 23 – A little Payback and Next Steps

Mathew couldn’t wait to get to Walter’s apartment this was working out to be a great night. With any luck the judge would throw the book at Walter. Mathew and more importantly Lisa and Jen wouldn’t see Walter again for a couple of years at the soonest! He’d have Lisa and Jen all to himself.

Parking down the street a little ways he got out of his car. He was having a tough time hiding the glee that he was feeling that his plan had worked so well. He couldn’t stop imaging having both Lisa and Jen to himself and finally getting that threesome since Walter was out of the way. It was important though that he not show his happiness at all. Stopping for a moment he took a deep breath and ensured he had a suitably concerned look on his face. After all, he just wanted to help.

As he walked up to the apartment he saw the front door open and Jen come out onto the porch. He was still a little ways away and she hadn’t seen him. She appeared to be crying. Picking up his pace he quickly reached the steps and climbed them. Jen looked up at his approach. Mathew spoke first, “Lisa told me what happened, I’m so sorry.” “Thank you Mathew”, she gave him a tight hug.

Mathew was enjoying the feel of her generous chest crushed against him during the hug that continued a lot longer than he thought it would. Finally Jen turned, still keeping an arm around his waist. “Lisa’s inside, I know she wants to talk to you.”

She opened the door and stepped through kind of pulling him and she quickly closed the door behind him. It took Mathew a few seconds to process what he was seeing. A girl was on the couch getting screwed by two guys while a few other people watched from the background. There was a large black man and …Walter. Looking closer he realized the girl was Lisa! She was on all fours on the couch and her breasts were swinging back and forth under her as she got screwed from both ends.

She was sucking the black man’s cock while Walter was fucking her hard from behind. Mathew could only stand there and stare, his mind couldn’t seem to process anything beyond what he was seeing but nonetheless he felt his dick hardening. Another two seconds and his mind started to catch up with his eyes, RJ, it was RJ that Lisa was sucking! But how? Why was Walter here? What was going on?

Another second and RJ tensed and groaned loudly at the same time Lisa started shaking and moaning; clearly having a big orgasm. Mathew felt a pang of jealousy, anger and surprisingly most strongly lust flash through him with the realization that they’d both just come in front of him.

Mathew just stood there with his mouth gaping open. Lisa finally pulled RJ’s cock out of her mouth with a final slurp and turned to look at him. She was still moving forward and back with her gorgeous breasts swaying gently under her since Walter was still fucking her. Mathew felt his cock swell despite his confusion and jealousy. “Hey Hun, glad you came over.”

Walter looked up at Mathew and gave him a small smile that Mathew interpreted as a smug smirk. “Surprised to see me and RJ here, Mathew?” Mathew could only stare back at him while he slowly fucked Lisa doggy style. RJ had tucked himself back into his pants and now stood watching Mathew with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

Walter stopped screwing Lisa for a minute, just holding her hips lightly and keeping himself pressed inside her. Turning his head he asked, “Valery and Kira, can you please help Mathew to get more comfortable?” Mathew felt another shock, he was able to break his gaze away from his fiancé and saw the two escorts that he knew so well heading toward him. He was thinking that he should just leave, run and not even look back but something kept him rooted in place.

The two women approached him, smiled at him and began helping him out of his clothes. Mathew just stood there and let them strip him. Walter began slowly sliding his cock in and out of Lisa and she put her head down again and started moaning. Mathew’s cock was still rock hard and the girls had a tough time getting his pants and underwear off without hurting him. He stood there totally naked with most of the room staring at him.

Jen walked back up to him and pulled a chair behind him. She grabbed his dick with one hand and forced him back so he was sitting in the chair. Mathew groaned at her touch. “Oh, look at you. Its so cute.” Mathew swallowed his suddenly dry mouth at her mocking tone and the humiliation he felt. RJ was staring at him with a very unfriendly look on his face. His cheeks were burning red but he just sat there watching his fiancé get fucked.

Jen walked back in front of him toward Lisa and Walter, she was carrying a plastic shopping bag. She sat down on the arm of the couch, almost where RJ had been standing. Despite being fully dressed she rotated and lay under Lisa and Walter. Mathew couldn’t see it from the side but he could imagine her licking both Lisa’s pussy and Walter’s cock as he picked up the pace a little bit. Mathew’s dick was harder than ever. He was dying to jerk off but with the rest of the room watching him he couldn’t bring himself to do it.

Jen sat back up and pushed Lisa up so she was kneeling up with her back against Walter behind her. Jen grabbed her breasts with both hands took her time licking and sucking on Lisa’s hard nipples. Mathew could feel his cock twitching with every lick and suck that he watched Jen give Lisa. Walter picked up the pace fucking her faster and faster, it was all Lisa could do to maintain her position. Mathew watched as Jen slowly kissed her way up Lisa’s body.

Suddenly Walter stiffened and Lisa cried out as she had the biggest orgasm yet. Jen held her and kissed her neck as Lisa moaned and her whole body convulsed. As Lisa and Walter recovered Jen turned and looked at Mathew, giving him a smirk. She then leaned in and pulled Lisa in for a kiss on the lips. Mathew felt a jolt of pure lust rush through his entire body and his dick started tingling.

He tried his best to stop it but the pleasure was too great and he knew he was about to come. Despite his best effort, Mathew’s cock couldn’t take it anymore and he moaned as he started to come. He hadn’t touched himself and still didn’t, but his cock simply pumped shot after shot of cum up and onto his stomach since he was sitting down in the chair. He was amazed at how many times his dick contracted as it pumped its huge load out.

Valery said, “Look, he came just from watching his fiancé get fucked!” Most of the room, including Jen and Lisa turned and looked at him. Mathew’s face was bright red, he couldn’t believe he came again just from watching Lisa and Jen together without even touching himself. It was one of the best orgasms that he’d ever had too. In fact his cock was still throbbing like it wanted to spew out more cum but he was completely empty and felt exhausted.

Jen said loudly, “Lisa, why don’t you give Mathew the little present you got for him?” A naked Lisa stood up and completely unconcerned with being one of only three fully naked people in a relatively crowded room walked toward Mathew carrying the bag. “Can you get a towel?” she asked Valery. “Sure, be right back.”

She knelt right in front of Mathew and put her hands on his knees while she looked him in the eyes. “Mathew, I need to know that I can trust you and from what I’ve seen tonight I don’t think that I can. I want to share everything with you and yet you not only don’t share with me, you do things that would be against both of our interests! Trying to frame Walter for drug possession!? Aside from how wrong that was; I was in the car when Walter was pulled over, I would have been arrested too! Blackmailing OUR friend RJ for the last two years! You’ve been sleeping with Valery and Kira and your secretary; even using them to blackmail your rivals at work!” The disgust and disappointment in Lisa’s voice was apparent but Mathew didn’t really care; he was just trying to figure out how he could get out of this situation.

She paused for a moment and Mathew didn’t know what to say, his life was over; being exposed on just one of these things would cost him his job at the very least, if it didn’t put him in prison. Lisa continued, “You were out of control! Any of these things could have broken up our relationship and put you in jail for a long time. I had to convince Walter not to press charges against you; I convinced him that I could get you back under control.”

Valery quickly cleaned him off with a damp towel. Lisa opened her bag and pulled out some ice packs and a clear plastic curved tube-like device that Mathew didn’t recognize. “Since you and I both don’t want you to go to jail we’re going to change a few things. Are you ok with that hun?” Mathew could only nod, he was still shell-shocked, he’d do anything to avoid going to jail.

She took the ice packs and put one on his balls and the other directly on his cock. Mathew jumped at the coldness and went to grab the packs to pull them off. Lisa caught his hands and said, “No you need to leave them on so this will fit.” She held up the clear device that Mathew didn’t recognize but he had a sinking feeling he wouldn’t like it one bit. He still felt overwhelmed and intimidated by everything going on that he let her hold his hands and endured the cold.

Due to just shooting his load and the extreme cold he was experiencing some shrinkage. Actually, to say that he suffered some major shrinkage was the understatement of the year. When he was down to about half his normal relaxed size Lisa took the clear device that she was holding and tried to put it on his cock. Mathew realized it was some sort of male chastity device and it was a tight fit even with his reduced size. Valery set the towel down that she’d used to clean him and started helping Lisa get the chastity tube on Mathew. Normally the feel of two women’s hands on his junk would have gotten him hard pretty damn fast. With all the cold he was just numb. After a minute they’d gotten everything set to their satisfaction.

Looking down, Mathew saw that he was snuggly imprisoned in a clear curved tube that was also connected around his balls. It was all held in place by a small solid looking lock. He realized that except for the lock you could barely see the rest of it since it was transparent. “Now we’ll get to share everything. I’ll know that you won’t be with someone else, at least not without me being there.” Lisa smiled sweetly, she seemed really happy with how things were turning out. Mathew wasn’t quite as happy.

“Let’s go to a more private place where you and I can talk.” Lisa offered. Mathew quickly nodded, anything to get out of this room. Standing up, the weight of the cock tube felt very strange. It didn’t hurt per se but it constricting and a whole new sensation that he wasn’t used to. RJ didn’t seem much happier than he had and just stared at Mathew with a cold look on his face with his arms crossed over his chest. Mathew didn’t understand what his problem was, RJ’d just gotten a blowjob from Mathew’s fiancé after all; didn’t that make them even?

Mathew didn’t notice, but Jen moved to follow them after glancing at Walter and getting a nod in return. Lisa led Mathew to the basement and quickly down the stairs. Jen followed them, softly closing the door behind them.

The next thing Mathew remembered was finishing a shot of bourbon with the two women at the bar in the basement to seal the deal. He remembered that he and Lisa had gotten dressed, talked about everything and he’d agreed that he needed to make amends to her, RJ and Walter. He didn’t like it, but he knew that he didn’t have much choice. Jen had come down and poured them each shots to celebrate their new commitments.

Returning to the living room Mathew noticed that everyone was dressed. There was Walter and James with his wife Rachael, RJ, Valery, Kira and another couple that Mathew didn’t know. No one introduced him either. He stood next to Lisa feeling self-conscious despite the fact that he was dressed.

Lisa said, “Mathew wants to say something.” Mathew looked at a spot on the floor right in front of everyone. “Ah, I’d like to apologize to all of you,” he started. “especially to Walter and RJ and my fiancé Lisa.”

“I’ve been a bad partner, a bad friend and generally a real asshole.” He paused to gather his thoughts and courage for what he was going to say next.

“To make amends I’m going to do the following things. First, Lisa I cheated on you and didn’t share everything with you. So from now on you will control when I have sex and when I get to come so you can share everything with me. Secondly, RJ, you were a good friend and I blackmailed you for two years. That ended tonight, I hope you forgive me but to make it up to you, I give you my full permission to use Lisa like your own girlfriend for two years.” Mathew almost stumbled over that last part but he managed to get it out. He felt his cock thicken and pulse against its constraints as he thought about RJ and Lisa together for two years.

RJ looked at both Lisa and Walter in surprise and received two nods and a shy smile from Lisa in return. Mathew had always suspected that Lisa had a thing for the large black man in college and that was confirmed seeing her little smile. He shook himself and continued, “Walter, I’m sorry that I tried to get you arrested. It will never happen again. I will never act against the interests of any member of our little club and will ensure that I do whatever I can to help the club. I’m sorry and I’ll do my best to make amends to each of you.”

Lisa, RJ and Walter all nodded to him and he felt a large measure of relief. He’d gotten through the worst of it tonight. Lisa hugged him and said, “Well, its been a long night and I think we should be heading home.” Glancing at the clock Mathew was surprised to see that they’d spent almost an hour and a half in the basement. The time had really flown by. Lisa took Mathew’s hand and he was only too happy to be pulled toward the front door.

However, as she passed RJ Mathew was shocked as she reached out with her other hand and slipped it through his arm. “Come on sweetie, we have some more ‘exploring’ to do tonight.” RJ moved toward the door arm in arm with Lisa and Mathew was pulled slightly behind. Jen met them at the door and putting her hands on Lisa’s cheeks gave her a scorching kiss.

Mathew again felt a surge of lust but didn’t come this time. He wished he had though. The constriction around his surging cock was intense and his whole cock and balls tingled. It felt like he was going to come for about 10 seconds but when he didn’t his almost orgasm slowly backed off. He realized he’d been moaning loudly. This was worse than when he had come before. This time there was no real relief.

Lisa smiled at him and patted his crotch in a possessive way. We’ll see if you can earn an orgasm this week. He felt even more turned on in a different way that she now controlled when he could orgasm. They headed out of the apartment for what he knew was going to be a very interesting night and start of the next few years.

I was glad everything had worked out well with both Dianna and Mathew. Jen and I had crafted the script she’d used for Mathew. He would never give us any more problems. Dianna shouldn’t be a problem either. Now I was free to focus on the future and the worldwide secret sex club that I now really wanted to build. I was enjoying having control over those around me but I wanted to make sure that I or anyone else in a position of power in the club abused their power. That would take a nuanced approach and a subtle touch as I set everything up.

I had a few ideas for what I wanted to create but it needed a lot more thought before I really began. I had a list of additional people I’d like to see brought into the club. That list included the CEO and the entire board of directors for my employer. I figure winning some contracts for airport security scanners could be very beneficial to my vision. Security would be paramount though. I couldn’t afford to lose control of this technology or have rogue members attempt a ‘hostile takeover’ like Mathew almost had.

Well those were concerns for tomorrow. James and Rachael were still over and Jen had just poured us a glass of wine. Rachael’s ass looked as inviting as ever and I quickly stripped her and bent her over the arm of the couch. Jen and James watched us. I loved the feel of her tight ass around me as I sank inside her but I couldn’t help but wonder what her pussy would feel like. Maybe I’d have to find out soon.