The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

Chapter 24 – Compulsions are a Bitch

Note from the author: Sorry for the big delay in getting this chapter finished. Started a few other stories and as usual, life intruded with lots of real world distractions. I hope you like the chapter. Bear with me, many more are coming.

After my own personal experience as a ‘user’ of my body scanner / Aura picture machine, I now have a better understanding what people suffering from severe compulsions deal with. I’d known some people with really strong OCD in the past and it had always been funny watching them straighten every crooked picture they came across, neatly fold all their clothing at all times and generally be annoyingly super neat. Now with my own experience with compulsions, it wasn’t quite so funny.

I realized that my body scanner when combined with verbal orders had created an incredibly strong compulsion in me. I have to say that I didn’t mind it though and it almost felt like I’d always been this way, but I still remembered what it was like before I was changed. For instance, now I really liked and wanted to be in charge - period. In charge of everything I do at work, personal activities, sex play it didn’t matter. In the past I was pretty easy going but not any more. I now like telling people what to do, not being an asshole about it, but rather just having them do what I want them to; controlling my world. I was getting hard just from the thought of telling beautiful women what to do, whom to sleep with, what to wear and even when to orgasm. The idea of control over them was intoxicating.

The whole sex club thing, to be honest, had always been a secret fantasy of mine; completely unrealistic but when are fantasy’s ever realistic? Like that Swedish bikini/yoga team that YOU dream about was ever going to stop by for your next pool party! So it wasn’t a big leap that I now felt compelled to create this secret worldwide sex club, especially now that I had the means to do it. It was going to be awesome, all those Asian, African, Latin and Eastern European women as well as some married couples that I’ll get to sample and enjoy to my heart’s content. Maybe even some Swedish girls in tiny bikinis doing impossibly flexible things while I barbecue.

On my ‘not so good’ side, I was really looking forward to screwing all that married pussy right in front of their husbands with both of them loving every minute of everything. On my ‘truly, really good, let’s fix the world’ side I was also looking forward to using the machine to help each person I inducted. It was only fair, they were giving or more properly, I was taking control of them and I’d make sure that I helped them out in return; slowly making the world a better place. I could see the vision for it now and the last few days were spent planning on how to make my whole vision a reality. I was feeling happier than I ever remember being before. Who needed a pill like Prosac? My prescription of constant sex with beautiful women on my terms, control over everyone around me and a vision to improve the world worked wonders for my outlook and general happiness! Hell, I even gave up coffee in the morning!

Obviously using my machine would be the key to my success but there’s no way I could complete my vision using only my one single, unique in the world, machine. I’d need to create many more scanners and spread them throughout the world and I had a promising plan now on how to do it. Security and secrecy were incredibly important as we expanded the club but I was going to leverage the hell out of my ‘core’ club members to help with that. All the original members with the exception obviously of Mathew I considered the core team; he was still way in the dog house; maybe one day Lisa would let him out. That reminded me, I’d have to check in with Lisa and see how he was adjusting to his new role focused on making amends in his household.

First step was happening tonight, a meeting of the core team where I’d do a little ‘reprograming’ myself to ensure that we didn’t have any more little issues like we saw with Mathew. Then I’d let them know their role to play in the next steps of setting up our world wide sex club. Of course I’d ask for input, I didn’t pretend that I had anything close to all the answers, these were all bright people and they’d have some good ideas. The final decisions were mine of course, but I’d take all input before deciding.

* * *

Our meeting went well and the next few weeks saw us settle into a pretty steady routine. The whole core team met twice a week so everyone could be updated. Mathew settled into being our butler for all the planning sessions, I ‘programmed’ him a little bit more and made sure he wouldn’t talk or share or really even remember anything that was discussed by the core team at the meetings. It was truly incredible, the power of this machine I’d stumbled into creating.

One of the first things I did was build another one in my now very crowded basement. After very carefully looking at my machine for a long time I thought I had a good handle on what it was doing and how it worked. Or at least what caused the programming affect. I didn’t want to risk taking my one machine apart and breaking it, so I built another one to the same exact specifications. To my delight it worked just like the original. I now knew I could replicate them; but where to start?

Well, we hadn’t inducted anyone else into our club while I was building my prototype and I thought it was time to resume. I couldn’t very well lure everyone to my basement lab, so I decided to move my second machine to my work office. There was a beta test lab in the building where new designs of security scanners would be worked on. Between Miss HR at work, Rachael, and my boss Diana being members of my little club that made things a lot easier to get started.

So it had been no problem to get the second machine setup and running in the lab. Diana and Daniel then encouraged all of the other engineers to be volunteers so I could calibrate the machine. Very quickly we had a small cadre of new club members that were able to operate the machine. Then the human resources department, through Rachael, insisted on 100% attendance for our new ‘customer empathy’ training that basically consisted of a very boring class for two hours that was only interrupted by a person leaving to go through the scanner experience. The class was so boring that everyone was happy to get out of it for their turn going through the scanner so we quickly had whole departments on board.

In less than a week, we’d scanned and added almost the entire company to our club with the exception of two sales people that were traveling. They were added the following Monday. At the next company board meeting the CEO explained what we’d been doing around living the customer experience and encouraged all the board members to try out the new scanner. They all did. So now I held my core team meetings in the board’s former room.

One thing quickly became apparent though, nothing could or would happen by magic. Founding a world wide sex club was like setting up any other international business. It had to follow certain rules or it would collapse or in this case, it would be discovered. It had to have a real world, non-secret purpose and public ‘face’ and it required a lot of financial capital to get started. By a lot, I meant well north of one hundred million dollars for a true global presence.

Levels of capital that large were tracked closely by governments the world over due to all the money laundering activities from organized crime. It would be very easy to get caught by doing something unusual like having my club members pour all their life savings into our new corporation. So I would have to raise capital like any other small corporation that wants to get bigger. I would need to find public sources of completely legal investors.

It just so happened that one of the members of the board that I’d had join the club was actually a very senior managing director at the same investment bank that Mathew worked at. That gave me an idea on how to expand both my club and the pool of capital that we had access to. First we’d setup a discussion about the investment bank funding our expansion so we could place our body scanner in many more airports and public venues around the world. Then we’d offer to host a party with a rather unique theme - beat the security - if you can.

It wouldn’t be beating our security with anything dangerous; rather each employee of the investment bank and their significant others would be given a choice of small random objects at the entrance to the corporate dinner. They’d choose one device and would secret it about themselves. They could hide it anywhere they chose to. But if they managed to smuggle it into the show undetected they could win either all of or split a chunk of a $10,000 prize with other successful smugglers.

We did a dry run of the event with spouses and significant others from my original security scanning company and it worked perfectly. We had setup ten of my new body scanners and had a 100% successful induction rate. We even gave out the $10,000 to the three most daring women that we let slip through although we made them show the whole group where they hid their items. We saved full medical work ups and detailed questionnaires for all new members for the following week with our corporate health office and onsite psychologist. I personally reviewed all of the new inductees and made notes on the positive changes I’d like to see them undergo.

Starting the day after the party all employees and their significant others were re-inducted as full members of the Patrician Sodality (the name I’d decided upon of my new little sex club) followed by the medical and psychological exams and my little tweaks to ensure their good behavior. They learned all the rules about following the orders of senior members as well as how they would feel if they had sex with another member as compared with a non-member. (Please see ‘The Assignment’ for more details on the rules and how they were setup. www.mcstories.com/wouldnitbnice/)

My ‘dry run’ worked out perfectly so I setup the same scenario for my new investment banking partner. All employees (we got almost 75% first pass) would be invited to a big, very exclusive, party along with their plus one. We’d challenge them to beat our security and induct them as they tried. I watched as people came in and were greeted as VIP’s by a very attractive female and male staff that showed them to the scanners and chatted with them to pass any wait time.

I decided that the investment banking industry had better looking employees on average than the security scanner manufacturing industry did. The male investment bankers that worked there had a wonderful bevy of younger trophy wives and the women that worked there were generally good looking and dressed to impress. I was looking forward to more than doubling the size of my club in just one evening; but there was a crowd of people coming in to be scanned.

Luckily I’d ‘interviewed’ about two dozen out of work male and female models and after they were inducted into my club they were more than happy to help me out for the evening or with anything else I wanted. They served as the VIP greeters, explaining the rules and then they’d quickly separate the VIP men from the women. A beautiful female model escorted each man and an equally good looking male model escorted each woman. They were told to flirt but not too much and to not object if there was any inappropriate touching or comments made by the guests. I wanted the VIPs to feel good about going into the scanner.

* * *

Carolyn looked at her ‘date’ Alex with mild disgust. She didn’t know why she agreed to come with him to this probably lame corporate dinner in the first place. She wasn’t interested in Alex at all as a potential partner but her roommate, Heather, had talked her into this double date. Heather had spent the previous week telling her what a good job he had and how much money he made and how it would be fine since it wasn’t a real date. She understood all that but he was still a geek. He worked in IT at the investment bank, it wasn’t like he was a trader or something like Heather’s boyfriend Jack was. Alex wasn’t good looking like Jack and despite the fact that Carolyn was out of his league, he seemed to barely be paying any attention to her; rather he was hanging on Heather’s every word.

Heather worked at the bank in HR and had gotten to be friends with Alex since he was part of their IT support. Jack worked for a different investment bank, the two of them had met at some industry event a couple years ago. Carolyn looked at the pair as they approached the entrance to the large restaurant. They made a good looking couple; she could see what Jack saw in Heather with her full bosom and long dark hair. She could definitely see what Heather saw in Jack; in fact she wouldn’t mind trying Jack out herself if they could be discrete about it. She didn’t want to lose the apartment she shared with Heather over some passing fling; but she wouldn’t mind experiencing the self same fling.

When they got to the entrance there was a small line and a short wait to get inside. Carolyn could already feel herself getting annoyed; she caught herself twirling her long blonde hair around a finger and tapping her foot. She quickly stopped and tried to be more patient but she wasn’t able to. She just knew this whole evening was going to be a bust and it was making her mad at all the time she was wasting; especially with this nerd Alex.

Just as they got to the door Alex made some joke to both Jack and Heather that had them laughing but she hadn’t paid any attention to what he said. So when he held the door open and turned to her with his arm out for her to take, she figured that he’d been making fun of her and she felt her blood boil. “Madam, if I may escort you inside?” he asked with a smile on his face.

His little smirky smile was the final straw and Carolyn exploded as she shoved past his arm through the open door. “You are a total geek, you can’t escort me anywhere!” She realized just how loudly she spoken when every head in the very quiet lobby turned to look at her. She felt her face turning red with embarrassment and this just made her even madder. Heather jumped in, “Carolyn, Alex was just trying to be nice.” “I don’t care, I can’t believe I agreed to come here with a nerd like him!”, this was also in a much too loud outside voice, she realized this but couldn’t seem to make herself stop. A very chagrined and embarrassed Alex came in and just looked at her in disbelief.

Heather pulled her arm and lowered her own voice to a fast whisper, “I can’t believe that you are making a scene like this Carolyn. I told you we are a group anyway, so don’t get all upset over nothing.” Carolyn grimaced and looked around the lobby replying in her own stage whisper that carried, “Well, at least I should be able to meet a good looking investment banker here tonight.” Jack just rolled his eyes and shrugged at Alex. Alex’s face was bright red and but he didn’t say a word. He did however look like he wanted to curl up in a corner when he saw everyone looking at him. There was a tall thin man that was looking at the four of them with interest and a frown on his face. He seemed to be talking to some of the people working in the room.

The slight conversational noise in the room slowly returned to normal and the four young professionals were soon greeted warmly by a formally dressed very handsome young man. He explained the rules about hiding an object from the security scan for a chance to win $10,000. There were several large boxes that contained small random plastic objects. Carolyn was excited about trying to win the $10,000; she could buy a lot with the money.

They each choose one object and on a spur of the moment decision, Carolyn decided to sneak a second one. She glanced around and no one was watching her closely; Heather was hiding her object in her clutch and the nerd was actually tying his shoe. She moved quickly; the second object she took was a single six sided die but when she looked up she saw Jack grinning at her. He reached in an slipped another six sided die into his pocket too. He gave her a wink. She grinned back at him; she liked having a shared secret with Jack. Maybe she’d have to find some other secret things they could share.

The cute guy that had explained the rules moved quickly to take her arm and escort her over to a short line of the left side of the room. She noticed a beautiful blonde girl who could have easily been a high fashion model take Alex’s arm. The bitch actually looked happy as she escorted that nerd to a line on the other side of the room. Good, let Alex drool over her for the rest of the evening. Heather and Jack were also escorted into lines. She glanced at Jack but he only had eyes for the brunette slut that was apparently pressing her breasts all over him as they stood in line.

Before she knew it, it was her turn. There was a standard airport like X-Ray scanner for handbags and contents of pockets and then there was a door into a small private room. She put her handbag through, it contained one item and she figured that they’d find that and stop looking. She could use the $10,000; in fact, she’d already mentally spent most of it on new outfits, purses and shoes and a little trip to the Bahamas. She couldn’t help but grin as she stepped into the room.

There was a small red platform about two inches high in the middle with the outline of two feet painted on it as well a closed door on the far side of the small room. She quickly stepped into place and her escort closed the door behind her. She heard a buzzing and felt very warm and relaxed almost like her head was wrapped in a warm towel. She heard a voice speaking to her from a great distance away but also from within her head. She couldn’t really make out what the voice was saying to her or even if it was male or female but that didn’t bother her or disturb her relaxed state in the least. She thought she may have said something but was never really sure afterward.

After what felt like just a few seconds she felt the warmth lift and she realized she’d just finished spinning in a circle on the pedestal. There was no more voice she had no idea if they’d found the item she’d hidden in the back of her panties. The door in front of her opened and a male security guard stood there holding some sort of picture of her from behind. There was a red highlight right where the object was. He smiled at her and said, “Please turn over the contraband and follow me.” Carolyn moved quickly to obey and surprised herself when she pulled up her skirt with no regard to her modesty at all. She handed him the object and then followed him out of the room; he closed the door behind her. He stood next to another guard that had opened her purse and pulled out the second object from it.

“Can you explain why you have not one but actually two objects hidden about yourself?” he asked in a somewhat amused tone. Carolyn didn’t even think about lying, “I wanted to win the $10,000 so I took two objects instead of just one. I thought if you found one then you’d stop looking and I could win.” She looked to her right and saw Jack undergoing a similar interrogation. She figured they’d caught him as well. She saw Heather collecting her little catch purse and Alex was hunched over writing something; just like the geek. Probably making notes about all the cool technology or something.

She noticed a tall skinny man in the background watching the situation with both herself and Jack. He had a small amused smile on his face as he stepped forward and said, “Well, I can’t fault you two for trying hard to win; but you have to be disqualified for trying to cheat by taking two objects each.” She felt her face heat up in embarrassment. She saw Heather apparently done, waiting for them and the nerd Alex standing next to her and watching everything with a big stupid smile on his face. She couldn’t help herself from turning her embarrassment into anger as she turned to Alex and shouted, “What are you laughing about you stupid nerd! Its not like you won either!”

She felt pleased when Alex’s face turned bright red and she didn’t even care that Heather looked a little annoyed at her now; she knew she was taking it too far, but just didn’t care. Then to her surprise, Alex instead of backing down and slinking off like he normally did; he cleared his throat and said, “Well, about that….”

He walked up the tall man that appeared to be in charge and extended his hand to introduce himself. “Hi, my name is Alex Young and I’d just like to make sure I’m clear on the rules tonight.” The tall man had a somewhat bemused expression on his face and glanced at his hand after the handshake with Alex, “I’m Walter Stiltson, its nice to meet you Alex. What aspect of the rules did you wish to clarify?”

“As I understand it the challenge was to take ONE object,” The little bastard didn’t even glance at her. “And get that object through your security and across that yellow line I’m presuming.” They all glanced down at a yellow line six inches wide on the floor about five feet away. Heather stood on the other side of it.

“Yes, that is exactly correct. So far, no one has been able to do it.” Walter sounded expectant almost like he knew something the others didn’t.

“Well, I think I may have succeeded,” said Alex as he moved across the line toward Heather. He looked at Heather with a somewhat apologetic grin on his face, “I think you may have some gum on your shoe; let me help you.” With that he knelt down and Carolyn had a sinking feeling as she watched him take the same position he had when he tied his shoe when they were all taking the objects in the first place. He deftly reached under the high arch of her left high heel and pulled out a wad of gum. Standing up he walked back to Walter pulling the gum apart as he did so and revealing another six sided die. He handed the die to Walter and said, “I believe that this meets all the requirements of the challenge, correct?”

Before Walter could answer, Carolyn felt herself responding. She wasn’t sure what it was about Alex that just seemed to infuriate her, but she couldn’t stand the thought of him winning. “You didn’t bring it through at all Alex, Heather did; she should win; not you!”

She knew money was tight for Heather too, but she was still surprised when she heard Heather agree with her statement. “I did carry it through security, so I agree with Carolyn, I think I should win the prize.” She was holding onto Jack with one hand and cleaning gum residue off her red sole of her $900 Christian Louboutin shoes that he’d given her for their anniversary. She didn’t look too happy and gave an especially pissed look toward Alex when she realized the stickiness wasn’t just coming off; she’d have to really clean them and Heather LOVED her shoes.

Alex saw the look Heather was giving him and had a hurt puppy dog look of his own on his face, “Fine you can keep the prize then” Alex stated, turned and walked thru the door and out of the room. Heather instantly looked guilty and Carolyn could tell she was about to apologize and follow him. Carolyn jumped forward with a squeal and hugged her, “I can’t believe you won! I figured the geek would totally fight you for the money; I’m so happy you stood up for yourself!”

Walter cleared his throat and looking the two women said, “I think that Alex did actually win the prize since it was his object that made it through security. Alex was also the one that planned and executed the successful smuggling operation where you, Heather, were basically just the ‘mule’ that carried it with no knowledge.” Walter held up a finger to stall Carolyn’s rebuttal, “But I heard him say you could have it and he’d already given me this note when we shook hands.” Walter held up a small piece of paper that had writing in pencil on it. He read, “I would like Heather Mantz to win the $10,000 prize since she actually carried the die through security. Signed, Alex Young”

“So Heather, per Alex’s wishes, you will win the $10,000 prize if no one else is successful. I personally think that was extremely nice of him; he didn’t need to give the entire prize to you, splitting it would have seemed very fair to me.” Heather looked like she had swallowed something really sour but didn’t say a word. Walter gestured toward the far door that Alex had disappeared through, “You guys should join the party, we’ll be doing the prize presentation toward the end, so please stick around.”

Walter then turned to the security folks and Carolyn heard them talking as she, Heather and Jack left the room. “…I asked him if he hid it on him or put in with his keys or wallet that were going through the scanner; he said no to both” said the security guard. “Ok, I see; that makes a lot of sense” replied Walter. Glancing back as they were stepping through the doorway, Carolyn saw Walter watching them and speaking into a small radio of some sort.

Carolyn shook her head, Walter must just be really pissed at losing $10,000. Oh well, his loss was her and Heather’s gain; she would absolutely help her spend the money! “Let’s go celebrate guys!” She took Jack’s arm on one side and Heather’s on the other side and led them out of the room. Heather didn’t seem too happy for someone who just won $10,000 but Jack had a big smile on his face and pressed tight against the firm breast she’d thrust into his arm.

* * *

Alex couldn’t believe how badly this night had gone already and they’d only just arrived at the dinner. First of all he didn’t want to come with that bitch Carolyn. She was hot and everything but she was also a first class bitch and one of the most aggressive gold digger’s he’d ever seen. Frankly, he wouldn’t have come at all except that he’d get to spend some good after hours time with Heather. Of course, Jack was around and he was so arrogant, Heather saw it as confident, that it made it almost impossible to enjoy the evening. Over the last six months, Alex had developed a crush on Heather and found every opportunity at work to talk to her. She’d seemed to enjoy talking with him too and he had fond dreams of winning her away from Jack.

But after tonight he didn’t think that was even a remote possibility or if he wanted a relationship with her. Especially the way she treated him about the prize money; he hadn’t seen it before but he had to assume that Heather was just like her roommate Carolyn. It actually explained why she was with Jack, he was an investment banker and had a ton of money. Alex didn’t even care about the prize money, he actually had a more than healthy savings himself and $10,000 didn’t really matter that much to him either way. He’d been willing to give it to her but when Carolyn and then Heather each demanded it wasn’t his; that was too much. It felt like they were almost accusing him of trying to steal it from her. Let her keep the damn money; but he was done with Heather, Carolyn and that prick Jack.

He was in a fog when he walked into the main dining room. He saw lots of people that he knew, but he didn’t want to talk to any of them so he headed straight through the dance floor and out onto a balcony where it was much quieter. He stood on a corner of the balcony almost hidden by a large tree in a pot and tried to pick out familiar landmarks in the twilight. He felt like he was finally calming down a little bit and relaxing so he jumped when he felt a hand on his arm and a soft female voice say, “Excuse me.”

Turning quickly Alex saw it was the beautiful blonde girl that had escorted him to the security scanner when he first arrived. She had large blue eyes that were fixed on him and bright red very sex lips that curled into a small smile. Alex realized he was just looking at her in surprise and must look foolish. He gave her back a bashful smile and said, “Sorry, I wasn’t expecting to talk to anyone, especially anyone so beautiful.” She smiled wider and said “Why thank you, my name is Elizabeth and you are Alex, right?”

“Yes, Alex Young, its very nice to meet you Elizabeth.”

“Mr. Stiltson told me that you won the contest but gave away the money.”

“Well, yes, I guess I did.” He gave a rueful smile.

“We’ll, I’m very glad you didn’t give away all of your prizes!” she had a grin back on her face.

Alex looked at her confused, “What do you mean all of my prizes?”

“Well, Mr. Stiltson said for your cleverness in beating security you also won an automatic manager status in the Patrician Sodality.”

As soon as Alex heard the words ‘Patrician Sodality’ it was like a floodgate of information opened up in his mind. He knew that he and in fact, everyone at the party had joined a secret club. He knew that he was on probationary status and he needed to have a full physical and exam before he’d be allowed to fully join. Alex also realized that he’d have to follow the directions of anyone more senior than himself within the club. He knew what manager status was, but he didn’t feel any different.

Just then he noticed Walter Stiltson standing a few feet away watching him and Elizabeth. Walter walked forward. “Yes, Alex, just as Elizabeth said, you won more than just some money. I need smart, resourceful people to help run my club and I want you to be a manager.” He whispered a word in Alex’s ear and Alex responded with an answer without thinking about it, he heard Walter say another word and knew that Walter was the most senior person in the entire club.

Walter smiled and said, “Alex you are now a full member and you are also a manager in the Patrician Sodality. Welcome.” Just like that, Alex felt different he knew he was a manager now.

Walter continued, “As part of your prize I’m assigning you to be a mentor for a few of our new members. But in order for you to mentor them, you’ll need to go through all of our exams and get the ‘full package’ so to speak.”

Alex was blown away, so much had changed for him so quickly, he wasn’t sure what to think.

Walter went on, “Elizabeth will be one of the members that you’ll be mentoring.” Elizabeth’s face lit with excitement with that news. “I want you to get processed in as quickly as possible. It’ll only take an hour or so, Elizabeth will take you down there. Try to be back in time for the ‘award presentation’ I think you’ll enjoy it.”

* * *

Alex followed the beautiful Elizabeth down to a basement level of the hotel they were in. Actually, followed wasn’t quite the right word, she’d attached herself to him like a limpet. Not that he was complaining. In fact he was quite taken with the feel of her tight yet soft body pressed against his side and the halo of her flowery, enticing perfume that seemed to flow around both of them. They were both talking lightly the whole time, just getting to know each other as they walked.

Before he knew it they’d reached another security scanning room. Alex entered and Elizabeth waited outside for him. He went through a similar scan, feeling super relaxed and heard a voice talking to him even if he couldn’t be bothered to really listen to what the voice was saying. He was done in what felt like just a minute or two. The door opened and Elizabeth walked in followed by a pretty woman in a white lab coat with a stethoscope around her neck that screamed doctor.

Alex found himself ushered to another room and Elizabeth served as the Doctor’s assistant as he was given the most thorough physical exam he’d ever experienced. He was a little embarrassed to be stripping down in front of the fully dressed women, but Elizabeth was playful enough and seemed so interested in him that he quickly got over it. They took vial after vial of blood and checked seemingly every part of his body. The doctor had just left the room with the vials of blood and Alex was left sitting on the exam table naked in the room with Elizabeth.

Normally he would have been beyond mortified but strangely, he didn’t mind being naked; he felt relaxed and much more confident than normal. Although he wasn’t really ready when he felt Elizabeth’s hand grab his relaxed manhood as he sat on the exam table. Before he could react she leaned in and gave him a smoking hot kiss on the lips. He grabbed her and pulled her tight against him as she began massaging and working his cock with her obviously skilled hands. Alex was worried for a second that he’d quickly lose it from all the excitement he was feeling, but strangely the same sense of confidence and almost a little swagger reasserted itself and he knew he’d be able to control himself better than he ever had before.

He was really getting into it and had begun exploring Elizabeth’s body with both of his hands. They always said the best way to get over someone was to meet someone new and he could feel Heather slipping from his mind as he slid one side of the pretty dress off of her shoulder and fully exposed her bare breast to his hands and soon his lips and tongue. Her fingers were maddening so he decided to return the favor. Alex made short work of the zipper in the back of the dress and in seconds Elizabeth was wearing only black lacy panties, black stockings and heels. The panties offered literally no protection from his hands and soon he was pumping two fingers inside her very wet pussy.

Alex was preparing to throw her on the table and fuck the shit out of her when he heard the door open. He’d forgotten where they were and he know turned a slightly sheepish grin toward the doctor as she walked into the room. She looked at his erection and said, “Well, I’m glad that everything seems to be working correctly.” Elizabeth added, “It sure is!” as she ran her fingers up his length. “I’ve got some good news. All the critical tests have come back negative, so you are cleared for all sexual activity. Other more detailed tests will take longer, but in general you seem to be in great shape. Carry on.”

Elizabeth grinned and said “What are we waiting for then?” She practically ripped her panties off as she laid back on the exam table and pulled Alex’s cock right into her pussy. Alex couldn’t believe how good it felt and was quickly pumping away like mad. He hadn’t had much experience with sex of any sort but felt confident that he was doing everything right as he watched Elizabeth’s reactions to everything he was doing. Reaching down, he grabbed her by the breasts and started fucking her harder, it felt great and he felt very in control of both of them.

Suddenly he was aware that the doctor was still in the room with them as she moved around to the side for a better view. She seemed to be making some notes on the pad. Instead of feeling embarrassed the thought of her watching him fuck Elizabeth really turned him on. He moved his hips in a little more exaggerated way to put on a good show and Elizabeth must have really loved it too since her moans seemed to go to another level. He could feel himself getting close.

Alex leaned down and deeply kissed her beautiful lips, practically raping them with his ardor. He could feel his lust increasing so he stood back up and picked up the pace. After about ten seconds he knew that she was coming around his cock. He could feel her entire body stiffen and then her pussy began squeezing him tightly, almost like it was trying to force him out, but he was having none of that. He fucked her even faster and she seemed to just almost ride one continuous orgasm while he had his way with her. Her mouth wide open and her eyes half closed with sexual pleasure as she came and came.

He felt his own orgasm approaching and it was like nothing he’d ever experienced before. It felt like every nerve in his body was on fire but in a good way and he felt pressure building and building up. There was no way he could stop it, so he just went along for the ride, cumming and cumming into Elizabeth’s still spasming pussy. He felt like he’d emptied the lower half of his body into her but it had been incredible. The feeling of maleness, of confidence and control was incredible to Alex and he savored it as he kept his cock deep inside her.

He heard the doctor whispering something in his ear but couldn’t make out the words. Oh well, probably didn’t matter much anyway. Alex had just gotten cleaned up and dressed when Walter came into the exam room.

“There you are, glad I found you. Its almost time for the prize presentation. I’ll need you both to come with me.” He gestured to both Elizabeth and Alex. Turning to the Doctor, Walter raised an eyebrow. She smiled and gave him a thumbs up followed by an OK sign with her fingers. Walter smiled back and headed back out of the room. Alex and Elizabeth quickly followed him.

* * *

Heather’s night couldn’t have gone more differently than anything she could have imagined. She’d setup the double date because she genuinely liked Alex as a friend and thought that he and Carolyn might get together. Admittedly it had been a long shot, but she’d figured there’d be no harm in the group date to a work event. She hadn’t counted on watch a bitch Carolyn could be. She’d started complaining even before the evening began and by the time they’d actually gotten to the event Heather was annoyed, frustrated and fed up with her.

Carolyn’s behavior at the entrance with Alex was over the top and really made Heather mad. She knew none of it was Alex’s fault but she found herself annoyed that she’d even tried to set them up so she was just frustrated with both of them. She’d looked forward to having a nice night with Jack and when she realized she’d been duped by Alex to smuggle his game piece through security found herself further annoyed.

Gum on her favorite pair of shoes, her prized Christian Louboutin’s was the last straw for her and she felt her patience with the whole situation snap. When the issue of the money came up she found herself agreeing with Carolyn that she should get it; not because she really felt like she should but just the due to the fact she was so annoyed. She immediately regretted it when she said it and seeing Alex’s hurt look she was about to apologize when Carolyn effectively stopped her.

After hearing the note that Alex had written she felt really bad. She knew he was hurt by how she’d acted but he left before she could talk to him. She moved to follow him out but Jack as well as Carolyn stopped her from chasing him. She let herself be stopped, since she figured she’d find him quickly and apologize; everything would be put right. However, the dining room was very crowded and meeting co-workers and trying to navigate the crowds left her unable to find Alex anywhere. She kept looking but Carolyn kept distracting her even saying it was probably best if she just left him alone. Heather was more annoyed than ever now but most of it was directed at herself.

She wondered if Alex had left the event since he wasn’t there at his seat for the dinner. She couldn’t blame him if he had, the evening was a disaster from his standpoint. She’d made up her mind to split the money with him, the hell with what Carolyn and Jack said. If she didn’t see him tonight then Monday at work she’d definitely talk to him. She wanted to tell Carolyn and Jack her decision but they’d split up to look for Alex and she couldn’t find them now either.

She was just about to give up looking for anyone when she saw Jack and Carolyn come back into the room from one of the side entrances. Heading their way she noticed that they were both out of breath. Jack quickly said, “Hey hun, I went looking all over for Alex and realized we had to get back before the award was given out. I think he might have left.” Carolyn nodded her head in agreement and Heather turned back to the table not noticing the smug look the two of them had shared with each other behind her back.

Jack and Carolyn were right, before she knew it, it was time for the award ceremony. She didn’t feel like she’d really won anything and being called up on stage was going to make her feel like a fraud. She saw Walter, the tall skinny man they’d met earlier walk out onto the stage. Accompanying him were a dozen of the Sr. Managing Directors from the bank.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen, for those of you that haven’t met me, my name is Walter Stiltson and I’m your host tonight. We gave you all a challenge tonight when you arrived and that was to smuggle a small object through our security. This wasn’t just harmless fun as it also served a real purpose. We are constantly testing our new scanning technology and despite some VERY inventive hiding places; yes I’m talking to you Maria…”

There was a lot of giggling and female laughter coming from a table full of private wealth bankers. Heather saw the always stylish and beautiful Maria Fernandez raise her hand and wave to the room despite the blush on her cheeks that was close to matching the elegantly sexy red dress she wore.

“…I’m happy to say that we caught you all. All that is, except for one. So yes there is a winner here tonight of our $10,000 prize. Alex Young, please come out on stage.”

Walter beckoned to the side of the stage and Heather saw Alex come out onto the stage with a stunning blonde that easily could have been a high fashion model on his arm. What struck her right away was the confidence that he carried himself with. She would have expected the blonde beauty to have to almost drag Alex onto the stage but that wasn’t the case at all. Gone was the somewhat timid, IT geek Alex that always avoided the limelight. Instead she saw a confident man that was leading an apparently smitten young woman and he felt very comfortable doing so. Heather was shocked and it took her a moment to notice Walter had started speaking again.

“…So Alex hid his object on an unwitting accomplice in a very good place. The accomplice was able to smuggle the item through security with out ever knowing they carried it. Alex retrieved it on the other side and instead of claiming his $10,000 prize Alex actually gave it all the accomplice that carried it though. Let me hear a big round of applause for the generous Alex!”

The whole place was clapping and cheering and she even found herself joining in. Looking to her side she saw that Jack and Carolyn had sat closely together and were clapping for Alex. Heather figured the alcohol was affecting the whole room but she felt a little betrayed in that it was Carolyn and Jack that had told her to take the money since she’d earned it and now they were clapping at Alex’s generosity.

“Who smuggled it for Alex?” asked the smiling CEO of the bank standing next to Walter.

“Well, hold on now. I’m not going to tell you all right away. We are going to have a little game to guess who it was and where they carried it. I’d like to ask Jack Matheson, Heather Mantz and Carolyn Levis to join us on stage.” He made a come here motion with his hand and Heather found herself moving before she even thought about it. Jack and Carolyn were right with her. Heather tried to wave to catch Alex’s attention as she came up on stage so she could give him a smile and somehow show him she felt bad about how everything had gone but he was looking at her. He was talking to and had all his attention on the blonde that was seemingly attached to his arm, not that Heather could blame him; the woman was gorgeous.

“I WILL let you know that one of these three friends of Alex’s was his accomplice. Please stand up here in a line if you will.” Walter said with a smile. Another beautiful young woman joined them on stage and positioned them in a line facing the room. Carolyn then Jack and finally Heather were each moved into a line next to each other. Heather felt even more nervous as she realized that practically her entire company was in the room and all the bank’s senior leaders were on the side of the stage looking at them.

Another man came out and whispered something to Walter. Walter turned back to the crowd and said, “ah, that’s a good reminder. I’d like all of you to please turn off your cell phones. I know, I know, its tough to do these days, but please shut them off if you will. Everyone up here on stage too. If any of you have cameras please shut them off and put them away as well.” Walter waited a minute, seeming to check a few people to make sure they were following is requests. From what Heather could tell, everyone had indeed shut their phones off and she saw a few point and click cameras being stowed too.

Heather wasn’t following what all the secrecy was about. The smuggled die had just been stuck to her shoe after all. Maybe Walter was really paranoid about the idea of smuggling something in a shoe to get out? Didn’t seem too likely, she’d just have to wait and see.

Walter continued talking into the microphone. “Great, glad we took care of that little detail. As I said, my name is Walter Stiltson and before we start our little guessing game I’d like to be the first to welcome all of you to the Patrician Sodality.”

If an impartial observer had been watching the room when Walter uttered the words ‘Patrician Sodality’ it would have appeared like an invisible bomb causing shock immediately followed by another bomb causing simultaneous profound understanding had detonated throughout the room. Everyone moved quickly from their normal demeanor through absolute surprise and a flood of understanding, acceptance and often excitement. The only people not affected were those working with Walter and as staff for the event. Everyone on the stage with the exception of Heather, Carolyn and Jack were also unaffected, or more accurately previously affected.

Heather couldn’t believe how quickly everything had changed for her. She was so excited that she was part of the Patrician Sodality and Walter Stiltson, its director was right here on stage with her. She knew she wasn’t a full member yet, but she’d have to make sure she did whatever was required so she could become a full member.

Walter waited a few moments for the hubbub to die down and began speaking again. This time there wasn’t a sound in the room and everyone was intently focused on everything he was saying. “Like I said, Welcome to you all. Here’s how we are going to play our little game. You all know how the points work so we are going give you all an opportunity to win a lot of points if you guess the correct person as well as the correct hiding place.”

Just like that, Heather did know all about the point system that the Patrician Sodality used. By following rules and doing what you were told you could earn points. You could also earn them by donating time, goods, money or even something like sharing your apartment or through special contests like this one. Of course, if you had some points you could use them to tell other club members what to do and if had accrued enough you could move up into club leadership.

“For the first person to correctly guess the smuggling the prize will be 1,000 points. For each incorrect guess, the person targeted by the guess will receive 10 points.” He gestured to Carolyn, Jack and Heather. He then held up a laptop. “We have a digitized list of all attendees here tonight and we’ve removed everyone on the stage from the list. Sorry.” He shot all the senior leaders of the bank a smile.

“This program will randomly pull up names for who gets to guess. If you’d like to do the honors?” He turned to the CEO who happily tapped a button. “Susan Ortiz is the first contestant.”

Heather saw a young man bring a microphone to a beaming Susan Ortiz. She quickly made her guess, “Hmm, was it hidden in his Jacket?” She pointed to Jack.

Walter moved over with the microphone and said, “Well, Jack was it in your jacket?” “No, it wasn’t” he replied. Walter continued speaking to Carolyn, Jack and Heather, “Oh, one more rule since we don’t want anyone guessing the same guess as an earlier guess if we can help it; if its possible please remove the item that was guessed. Ten points for Jack! You can put your jacket right up here.” Walter indicated three chairs that had been setup at the front of the stage by the podium. Jack moved and hung his jacket over the back of the chair neatly.

Heather figured the rule made sense but she felt her anxiety climbing and she really hoped that someone guessed her shoes before there were too many guesses taken. “The next guesser is Thomas Rilby”, the CEO announced and Heather felt her heart drop at the name. Thomas was a somewhat creepy old guy from procurement that always found a reason to bug her. Whenever he did she felt like he was constantly undressing her with his eyes. Now he’d get a chance to do that for real. She just knew he was going to guess her. She hoped he’d guess her shoes but doubted it.

Thomas grabbed the mic and said in a voice that seemed strained and cracked a little bit. “I think he hid it somewhere in Heather’s dress.” Heather felt her stomach drop and she wanted to run off the stage but knew she couldn’t. Walter walked up, “Well, Heather did Alex hide it in your dress?” She shook her head no and Walter said, “Wrong answer, 10 points for Heather. Please remove your dress and put it over the chair.”

Heather’s hands were moving even before she consciously thought about it. While she was thrilled to have won 10 points she was really feeling embarrassed to be taking her dress off. She had a large full D cup chest and she normally wore a minimizing bra, it hadn’t looked good with her dress so she’d gone for a sheer white off the shoulders bra that really just lifted and presented her breasts. She hoped it wouldn’t be completely see thru in the bright lights and at least she wore nice looking panties that covered her as well as a bathing suit would have. She knew her stay up stockings looked good to, but it was still surreal to be almost naked on stage in front of her coworkers. She quickly draped her dress over the second chair and returned to her place in line. Not realizing the erotic show she was giving everyone as her breasts jiggled as she walked to the chair and her ass swayed back to her place in line. She did notice that Alex was paying attention to her again. ‘Great all I have to do is be half naked for him to look at me.’

There was a pause for a moment and the CEO seemed to collect himself. Calling out the next name, a popular investment banker. The man got up and with confidence looked the three of them over for a few seconds before announcing, “I think he hid it in the blond’s shirt, maybe her pocket?” Walter said, “Well…” to Carolyn. “No he didn’t hide it in my shirt.” Anger could be heard in her voice. “Ok, 10 points for Carolyn, please remove your shirt.” She quickly undid her shirt and moved quickly to put it over the chair. Her C Cup breasts were held firmly and fully covered by her black bra so it wasn’t as good a show as what Heather had given the crowd.

The next guesser was a woman from Maria’s table of all women. “Did he put it in Jack’s pants pocket?” she asked with a giggle and laughter from her table. Jack said no and quickly removed his pants and put them on the chair. Heather was a little annoyed that her boyfriend was walking around the stage in his underwear on display for everyone but then so was she. Walter totaled up the points, “Jack now as 20 points and Carolyn and Heather each have 10.”

The next contestant was one of the firm’s HR guys. Heather new he was gay so she figured he’d guess Jack, she was surprised though. “Well, I would have gone with Jack, since us guys have to stick together.” There was a loud burst of laughter at that. “But given the angry tone in Carolyn’s response when she was asked if he hid it in her shirt, I’m thinking that she has something to hide. Let’s see, where could he have hid it?” Heather noticed an almost panicked look on Carolyn’s face; she didn’t understand that at all since Carolyn had never been shy in the past. “I’m going to guess that he hid it somewhere in Carolyn’s skirt.”

Walter picking up the panicked vibe from Carolyn and seemed to be puzzled by it. He moved close to her and asked, “Carolyn did Alex put it in your skirt?” “No” she replied. “10 points for Carolyn. Please remove your skirt and put it on your chair.”

Carolyn quickly did as she was told and Heather heard a sharp intake of breath from the crowd. Looking over she saw her walking quickly toward the chair with her skirt in front of her, but Heather could see her bare ass as she walked. Carolyn wasn’t wearing any underwear. That made no sense she and Carolyn had both gotten ready at the same time and she’d clearly seen her with panties on. Carolyn returned to stand in line and kept her hands covering her crotch.

Walter raised his eyebrow, “All three of you need to stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your hands and your sides when you are waiting for guesses. No trying to hide.” Carolyn quickly moved her hands and straightened up, effectively showing the entire room that she was in fact a natural blonde with her neatly shaved landing strip of a bush.

“I have to ask Carolyn, do you always go commando?”

“No, I never do.” She answered with a quaver in her voice.

“Well, what happened to your panties then if you never go commando?”

Carolyn’s face turned an even brighter shade of red if that was possible and she couldn’t seem to lift her gaze off of her feet. “I took them off to have sex and I couldn’t find them afterward.”

The room was very quiet as everyone seemed to be waiting to see what was going to happen next. “I’m confused, why couldn’t you find them Carolyn? Were you on a balcony where they blew away or something?”

“No we were afraid we were going to get caught and had to finish quickly and leave the room we were in. I couldn’t find them without spending too much time looking.”

Heather’s stomach, which had been doing flip flops all night sank to a new low. She remembered both Jack and Carolyn coming back into the room together after their search for Alex. They’d been out of breath and red faced but she’d completely dismissed it at the time. Now she looked at Jack and saw that his face was also a bright red and she knew! He’d fucked her roommate when she was looking for Alex to apologize to him.

“Didn’t your partner help you look for them?”

A little anger crept back into her voice, “No, he’d finished and just wanted to get out of there before we got caught.”

“Who was this man who wasn’t willing to help the young damsel find her panties after ravishing her?”

Her voice was very quiet, “It was Jack.”

Walter turned to Jack, “So Jack, why didn’t you stay and help your girlfriend find her lost panties like a gentleman should?” The crowd laughed at that.

Jack stammered, “She’d not my girlfriend and they weren’t lost; I knew where her panties were.”

Walter seemed taken aback, “So Jack, let me get this straight, Carolyn is NOT your girlfriend and you knew here panties weren’t lost since you knew where they were? So who is your girlfriend and where are Carolyn’s panties?”

Jack’s voice got even softer, “Heather is my girlfriend, my fiancé really and Carolyn’s panties are in my pocket.”

Walter moved back, “Well this is a surprise and not where I thought this was going at all. Why don’t you give her the panties back.” Carolyn grabbed them from him while shooting him a really dirty look and quickly pulled them on.

Heather’s world had come crashing down around her. She was so pissed and embarrassed that she was practically shaking. She wanted to flee the stage worse than ever but couldn’t bring herself to leave since Walter wanted her there.

“Well, ok, this has been more interesting than I ever intended. Next guess.” This time it was a woman. She had a frown on her face. “I wouldn’t want to go near those two.” She gestured toward Carolyn and Jack. “So, I think that I would have put the item in Heather’s shoes.”

Walter walked over with a smile on his face. He spoke softly without the mic to Heather. “I’m sorry about that Heather, I had no idea what they’d done or I would have never have gone there. Forgive me?” Heather nodded her head, “Of course I forgive you.”

Walter smiled and said loudly into the mic, “Well, Heather did Alex hide his object in your shoe?”

“Well if you count sticking it to the bottom of my shoe with a big wad of gum, hiding it; then yes he did!” She shot a smile over at Alex and was happy to see him smiling back at her.

“We have a winner!” Walter announced. The woman who guessed let about a big “Hurray” at winning the contest and everyone was applauding. Walter conferred with one of his assistants and they seemed to be tabulating scores.

The winner was awarded her 1,000 points. She was off to a great start in the Patrician Sodality Heather thought. Walter turned to the three of them standing still half dressed. “Please get dressed.” They all moved quickly to get dressed. Jack tried to say something to her but she ignored them both and moved away. She slipped her dress on and walked quickly up to Alex. “I’m sorry Alex, you should keep the money. I don’t deserve it. I was just upset about my nice shoes with gum on them.”

Alex smiled at her and said, “Heather, its ok, I was always going to let you keep it. I was just really pissed that you were siding with Carolyn against me. I forgive you. Turn around and let me zip you up before you give someone a heart attack.”

Heather realized that her dress was on but she’d never zipped it in back. She quickly turned and Alex zipped her up. The feel of his fingers on her back sent slight chills through her.

Walter grabbed everyone’s attention, “It was brought to my attention that Jack and Carolyn were disqualified for cheating earlier. Cheating during the security scanning contest that is. He shot an apologetic glance toward Heather. So they can’t earn any points in the contest. All their points will go to Heather, plus she wins 500 points for helping Alex win the contest. So Heather’s total is 550 points.” There was a round of applause.

“Alex, please step up here. Since Alex is the one who actually won the contest and gave away the money; I’ve decided that he gets a special award. Alex wins 5,000 points and he will also be a manager in the Patrician Sodality. He will be mentoring several of the new members starting with Heather, Jack, Carolyn and Elizabeth.” The pretty blonde on Alex’s arm waved to the crowd.

“Another two dozen of you will be mentored by Alex and the rest of you will all find out your mentors by the end of the night.” Walter waived to indicated the other Sr. Managers of the Bank that were on stage. “Please see one of the mentors on stage for your information, they all have full lists.”

Heather looked at Alex in a completely new light. Alex was her mentor. She’d need to show him how good she was at following direction. She began to be aware of how good Alex looked to her, he was confident had another beautiful woman on his arm. She was aware that both Carolyn and Jack were staring at Alex with a somewhat sick look on their faces, especially on Carolyn’s.

She introduced herself to Elizabeth and tried to not think about the betrayal that she experienced from her friend and fiancé. She didn’t know what she was going to about that, but she wasn’t going to think about it right now. She stood there chatting with Alex and Elizabeth and she was happy to see that Alex had apparently forgiven her. Carolyn and Jack hung back separately but not really talking to anyone else. About fifteen more people came up and introduced themselves to Alex. The rest of the folks that he was mentoring.

Heather noticed that ten of the fifteen people that Alex was mentoring were women. They seemed very interested in showing just how good new members they could be. Heather knew the old Alex would have been flummoxed with all the female attention but the new Alex took it all in stride bantering back and forth with all of them.

Alex called Jack and Carolyn over to join the rest of the crowd that he was slated to mentor. “Since Heather has the most points she is going to be my assistant. I’d like you all to schedule some time thru her for you and I to meet over the next two days. Jack and Carolyn, I’ll meet with you too tomorrow at Noon at my apartment. I probably shouldn’t need to say it, but none of you are to engage in any sexual activity without permission from me since no one has had the full physical. Don’t worry that will happen very soon for all of you. Any questions?”

There were none and Heather couldn’t help but appreciate the commanding tone that Alex had taken with the group. She was excited that he’d made her his assistant too. Maybe the whole night hadn’t been as horrible it had seemed. She glanced at Jack and felt her anger returning. Before she could decide what she was going to do Alex addressed her.

“Heather, please come with me and Elizabeth, we have a lot to plan and discuss.”

Alex walked out of the room with Elizabeth on one arm and Heather on the other, pausing only to shake Walter’s hand as he left.

* * *

The van across the street and slightly down the block belonged to a well known cellular service provider. At least that’s what the two men inside and the organization they worked for wanted everyone to think. They were huddled in the back of the van working several pieces of electronics gear, wearing large headphones and watching what appeared to be a security camera video feed from inside the main hotel ballroom.

They looked at each other in surprise, this evening was definitely not another boring corporate dinner. The younger man double checked to make sure they were recording everything from all their feeds. His older partner wrote two words on a small notepad, “Patrician Sodality???”. Picking up his cell phone he called a number from his favorites list.

“Good evening, Director Clarkson.”

“You’ve had a breakthrough?”

“No, not really sir. Just something new. Apparently the whole company has joined something called the Patrician Sodality. We can’t find anything online about it at all; no idea what type of organization it is.”

“One second.” Typing could be heard through the cell phone.

“I don’t see anything at all on a ‘Patrician Sodality’” replied Director Clarkson. He continued, “At the next touch point with Agent Williams inquire about it.”

“That won’t be for several weeks sir.”

“Good point, then activate ’The Assistants’ to find out more. Nothing should alert the targets to any questions from them.”

“Will do sir.” He hung up the phone, mentally planning what the next day would hold.

His gaze went back to ‘Patrician Sodality’ written on his notepad. What impact did that have on everything they were looking at already? He had no idea.

He smiled, but they’d find out one way or another; they always did.