The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 25

I gave my name, “Walter Stiltson” at the front desk of the very upscale hotel in downtown Atlanta. I smiled when I saw that I was on the approved visitor’s list and was told room ‘619’. I walked through the luxurious lobby to the elevator bank and pressed the call button. I was here to meet the very first Patrician Sodality club members that had been recruited ‘in the wild’ so to speak. I told myself I wasn’t nervous, just excited.

I waited for one of the eight elevators to arrive in the lobby. Have you ever noticed that having more elevators available never seems to reduce the wait time for them? Certain elevators never seem to open no matter how many times you are waiting; its always the one or two ‘workhorse’ elevators that everyone uses. I’m convinced that 25%—50% of all elevator doors are just fake facades put up to make the building feel more impressive.

I smiled to myself, I guess I really was a little nervous if I was thinking about elevators and fake elevator doors. I’d tried to relax before heading out and Jennifer had been more than happy to slowly suck me while I got ready. It was gentle and relaxing and she timed it perfectly. I came in her hot wet mouth just as I finished buttoning my shirt. Although buttoning one’s shirt while getting a knee shaking blow job from a super-hot blonde is a little tougher than normal and it probably took me a solid 5 minutes to get the damn shirt on.

Unfortunately, Lisa chose that moment to show up and the two of them quickly got me hard again without even touching me. They began undressing each other and before I knew it they were in a hot 69 on the bedroom floor. I couldn’t resist joining in and spent the next 40 minutes fucking the hell out of both of them. I lost track of how many times they came, but I knew I came at least four times. I had to change my dress shirt since it had gotten totally wrinkled. As I was buttoning it up I saw Jennifer begin crawling across the bed toward me with a gleam in her eyes, the minx.

I barely made it, only my quick reaction speed allowed me to escape the apartment. I was exhausted and now running late for the 2pm meeting I’d setup. I was tired, my soldier was sore and I swore off participatory sex for the rest of the day or at least until I got back home. I’d just have to get my thrills visually and let my body recover.

Even though I was now fully sexually sated and relaxed there was still some nervousness in the pit of my stomach. It was time to see if my plan for expanding my world wide secret sex club was actually going to work. I glanced down at the single sheet of paper in my hands. It held a great deal of information about the couple I was going to meet in room 619.

Chloe and Oliver were a young married couple from Denver. They’d been married a few years and had no kids so they were able to indulge their shared love of travel. I’d reviewed all the pictures and even the video of their respective induction sessions when they’d joined the club and been ‘programmed’ the day before. They were a great looking couple, Chloe was tall and thin with a toned beautiful body and the face of a fashion model. Her legs and firm ass were awe inspiring and she had a great smile that lit up her whole face and made her eyes sparkle. Oliver had about five inches on Chloe in height and an athletic muscular build, larger than average size equipment and a ruggedly handsome face.

All in all, the two of them seemed like a great, very attractive couple; that’s why they’d been selected to be the first people sent through the new special body scanner at Atlanta’s Hartsfield airport. Officially, the new security scanning system was being tested but in reality I just wanted to slow-roll it as we moved our inductions into full public use. This would be the first of many tests to ensure that new members were being inducted the right way into my ultra-secret sex club. I knew just how I would test them too; if all went as planned they’d have to do everything I asked them to.

As part of the induction process the staff had asked them questions about their personal and professional lives, including their sexual history and likes and dislikes. Oliver had his own business as a corporate accountant and was all around a very quiet, self possessed guy. Chloe was a travel consultant with a shy, very subdued personality. She worked with several magazines and online travel sites as an independent contributor, traveling and writing about her travels all over the world. Oliver’s schedule left him lots of free time beyond the obvious big April 16th and Sept 15th deadlines and he would often travel with Chloe to exotic locations around the world. The two were very much in love but as happened to so many married couples, their sex life had gotten pretty vanilla and boring lately. I’d have to see what I could do about that!

The elevator finally arrived and the door opened with a ding. I’d guessed wrong; the elevator in front of me was a real elevator after all. I stepped inside and pressed the sixth floor button. As the doors closed, I went back to reading about Chloe and Oliver.

Chloe was extremely shy with her body and sex in general. She explained in the interview that she normally would only have sex with Oliver with the lights off in the bedroom and it was basically straight missionary position. She’d only had one other lover in college and she and Oliver had sex about once a week. She didn’t like to do oral sex and had only given a couple of blow jobs. She didn’t like to receive it either; it was too ‘dirty’. All in all, she was very conservative but I had a feeling that shy Chloe had some strong suppressed sexual urges buried inside of her. I smiled to myself, they wouldn’t be the only thing inside of her today.

Oliver seemed like a nice guy. He said he was very possessive and protective of his wife and tended to get a little jealous if other guys were checking her out when they went to the beach or something. Otherwise, he was willing to go with the flow. I was going to test how well the induction went by pushing them a little bit beyond their conservative boundaries. I stepped off the elevator and moved down to room 619. I knocked on the door and waited.

Chloe opened the door and I was impressed despite being ready to be impressed. She was even prettier in person and dressed as I’d instructed in a nice black skirt, white blouse, black stockings and black high heels. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had light makeup on, making her look like a model turned BEILF. What’s a BEILF you ask; a business executive I’d like to fuck. I smiled and introduced myself, “Hi, Chloe, I’m Walter from the Patrician Sodality”. She smiled back and leaned forward whispering a secret password in my ear; I responded with my own and her eyes widened a little bit.

Chloe stepped back and invited me into the room. I saw her husband, Oliver sitting in a chair by the bed. He was dressed casually. He stood up and offered his hand in a firm handshake and we repeated the password exchange. First test passed and identities confirmed. I wanted to move things forward so I went right to the chase.

“Chloe and Oliver, I’m here to evaluate you both on your desire to join the Patrician Sodality. As you know, you are both probationary members. I’ll need you to follow all of my directions today as I evaluate you. Do you understand?”

I paused and they both nodded agreement and said “Yes”. “Great, lets get started. Stand over here.” I pointed to a spot between the bed and the chair and remained standing right in front of them. “Chloe, please turn around slowly and let me see you.” Chloe slowly spun in place and I enjoyed the view of each part of her. I stopped her when she faced away from me for a minute just to enjoy the view from behind. She finished turning back to face me next to her husband.

“Oliver, I’d like you to slowly undress Chloe starting with her blouse. For each part of her body that you expose I want you to tell me what you like most about it as you gently touch her exposed skin with your finger tips. Chloe, when Oliver is undressing you I want you to relax and enjoy the sensations and feel the sexual tension you are helping create. I know that you’ll find that the more clothes that are removed the more excited you’ll become. Let’s begin.”

Oliver reached over and untucked the blouse from her skirt and slowly began unbuttoning it. Chloe’s breathing began to speed up a little bit. When the shirt was unbuttoned, he pulled it off of her and put it on the chair. Chloe had on a sheer black bra and I could see her hard nipples through the thin material. Oliver ran his fingers up her arms to her neck, down to her bra and then across her firm sexy stomach, carefully considering her unblemished soft looking skin. “I love her belly button”, he decided as he gently touched it.” “Excellent, please continue” I prompted.

Oliver unbuttoned and unzipped her tight black skirt and it slid down her sexy, black stocking covered legs to the ground. It lay in a pool around her elegant feet, each foot gently held in their own black high heeled shoe. A pair of lacy black panties that served to tantalize more than hide anything was revealed. I smiled, Chloe looked amazing in just her bra, panties, stockings and high heels, this was getting very good indeed.

* * *

Chloe wasn’t sure what was going on. She was really happy that she and her husband had joined the super secret, exclusive, Patrician Sodality of course, but she didn’t know what that really entailed. She had been surprised when she was told to expect an official visitor from the organization that would evaluate her and Oliver. She didn’t know what they would be evaluated on, but she would make sure to do whatever she needed to do in order to impress their evaluator.

The woman who setup this evaluation session told Chloe to dress in a short black skirt with black stockings and black high heels and a white button up blouse. That was fine, a nice professional conservative outfit; almost something she would wear to a job interview. What made her nervous was that she also told her to wear sheer black panties and a sheer black bra and to completely shave her pussy. Maybe it was just part of the club’s standard uniform, but despite her nervousness, she couldn’t bring herself to ask any questions. She tried to push it out of her mind along with her rising anxiety but with every move she made, she could feel her smooth pussy rubbing against her silk panties.

When their evaluator, Walter, showed up he seemed like a nice enough guy. She found herself wanting to do whatever he told her to do and to her surprise, Oliver seemed content to go along. When Walter had her pose and turn around for him she felt her blood pressure rise and she felt very embarrassed being the center of attention of both men. Chloe had grown up in a very conservative household and she was very shy about her body. She kept her eyes lowered since she was feeling extremely submissive and nervous, but she still followed every order that Walter gave her.

She almost gasped when Walter asked Oliver to undress her and talk about her body. She managed to suppress it, but she could feel her cheeks burning and she simply stood there passively as he removed her blouse. His fingers gently touching her skin felt electric and she feel herself getting excited despite her embarrassment. After her skirt came off Chloe couldn’t believe she was standing here half naked in front of a stranger. It was bad enough the lights in the room were fully on but to have a stranger staring at her body was too much. She wanted to cover up so badly, but she knew she had to do as she was told. So she kept her eyes down and passively waited for the next directions with her arms straight at her sides.

Oliver then undid her bra and pulled it off of her, fully exposing her breasts to Walter. “Chloe, you have great tits” she heard Walter say. She knew her blush was now extending all the way down her chest, almost to her ‘tits’. She felt Oliver’s fingers running all over her breasts and she knew her nipples were rock hard, she tried not to moan.

Walter continued, “What’s your favorite part of her tits?” Oliver’s fingers paused on her nipples gently squeezing them and twisting them a little bit. “Her nipples of course, she gets so turned on when I suck on them.” Chloe couldn’t believe that her intimate secrets were being shared so casually but it also excited her in a way she’d never felt before. “Show me” she heard Walter ask.

Chloe caught her breath as Oliver leaned over and sucked a nipple into his mouth. She trembled at the feelings it was causing her, she could feel his tongue flicking back and forth. Walter moved to the side slightly so he could watch better. Chloe kept her hands at her sides, unable to bring herself to participate. Oliver switched his lips to her other nipple and pinched the one that had been in his mouth a moment before roughly with his fingers. She was really getting excited and she felt light headed with the combination of sexual contact and nervousness from being on display.

She heard Walter say, “Ok, let’s check and see if Chloe is turned on now. Put a couple of fingers in her pussy and let me know if she’s wet.”

Oliver grinned, he had apparently decided that he liked seeing his conservative wife exposed and turned on, he was getting into this whole evaluation. He stopped sucking her nipples and slid a hand slowly down her flat stomach, under her little panties and cupped her bare pussy with his hand. The feel of his fingers against her bare, recently denuded skin turned her on like nothing ever had. When he wiggled two fingers into her welcoming pussy it was already hot and wet and her lips had parted even before he pushed.

Her only consolation was that Walter couldn’t see much since she still had her panties on and Oliver’s hand was under them. She felt her knees getting a little weak as he fingered her and after a minute she heard Oliver say, “Oh yeah, she’s wet all right.” He pulled his fingers from her pussy and held them up to show Walter how wet they were. She felt so objectified by the casual way they were both treating her but her pussy was throbbing with need.

Chloe had alway been very shy about sex but she’d had her own fantasy’s and desires that she’d never been brave enough to act on. She had fantasized about being a sexual plaything for her man or even for a roomful of strangers. One favorite was when she dreamed about Oliver having friends she didn’t know over for a poker game. She was the only girl and she had to wait on all of them. As the night went on and more alcohol was consumed the men got a little freer with their hands. Oliver put a stop to it before it went too far but the guys were complaining that having his beautiful wife around was distracting them. Someone came up with the idea that the winner would get to tell her what to do and she’d have to do it.

In her fantasy, Oliver agreed but limited it so there was absolutely no touching of any sort. Chloe was made to strip and pose half naked and finally naked. Then they upped the ante and made her masterbate for them. She never got past that part of her fantasy, it always made her too hot and she’d make herself cum. Of course, this had been only a fantasy, she would ever even come close to acting on it, but it was her hottest fantasy. Now she felt like she was actually living it or something very like it with her husband and with Walter watching.

Walter asked, “Chloe, please turn around and grab your ankles, try to keep your knees straight. Very good.” Her ass was now pointed directly at Walter and she swallowed as she realized what was going to happen next. A few seconds later Oliver’s fingers took the top of her panties in a gentle grip and slowly slid them down her legs. The sensation of the silk sliding against her stockings was intense and she knew she now had no secrets from Walter, she was fully exposed to his view.

Oliver’s fingers ran slowly up and down her legs inching closer to her pussy, she wanted to stand up and move away, but knew that she couldn’t disappoint Walter. Oliver’s fingers slowly ran across her pussy. “This cute little pussy is my favorite part here!” Oliver said.

She heard a sound of agreement from Walter and then he asked, “Tell me, is she shaved completely smooth?”, Oliver’s fingers slide all over her pussy for a moment. “Yes, smooth as silk.”

“Very good. Show me how she likes you to finger her smooth little pussy.” There was a pause, then Oliver said, “Well, until today she’d never let me finger her and she’d never been smooth before. Its always just been straight sex. Almost no blow jobs, never any fingering or eating her out.”

“Well, Chloe, I’m disappointed hearing that. You need to be a good wife and be open to anything your husband wants to do to you. It doesn’t sound like you’ve been a very receptive wife, I think we’ll need to correct that. Oliver, show Chloe how YOU’D like to finger her.”

Chloe felt Oliver’s fingers slowly working their way back into her pussy. She was still bent over and the blood was starting to rush to her head. His fingers suddenly hit a spot inside her pussy and a wave a pleasure flashed though her. She was still quivering from the aftershocks of pleasure when she felt Oliver spread her ass cheeks open with his other hand. He suddenly blew cold air across her anus and she couldn’t stop herself from shivering. She felt a wet finger running around her anus and suddenly it pushed inside wiggling back and forth and it penetrated her. Chloe had never even thought about her ass being involved in sex but she had to admit the feelings were very pleasurable.

All of Oliver’s fingers were pulled out of her and she quickly realized that she missed the contact. She heard Walter say something about her needing to be disciplined. Oliver agreed and said, “I’ll give her ten good spanks on each cheek. Chloe, I want you to count out each one and when I’m done you’ll thank me for correcting your behavior.”

There was a pause and Oliver put one hand on the small of her back and stood to her side. His large right hand then smashed into her left butt cheek. She said ‘One’ and then the same cheek got hit again, ‘two’. She continued counting, it didn’t really hurt until she’d been spanked eight times. She couldn’t stop herself from wiggling back and forth as she received number nine and ten. Oliver threatened to give her more if she didn’t stop moving so she froze as best she could. The other side went much like the first. Her ass felt like it was burning hot but for some reason her pussy was even more turned on. She said, “Thank you for correcting my behavior” in a quiet voice. She wasn’t sure if she was thanking Oliver or Walter or both.

When Oliver was done, Walter stepped closer to look at her ass. He reached out one finger and slowly ran it up one firm ass cheek and down the other one. Chloe couldn’t believe how good the simple touch of his finger felt. She was practically panting when he pulled his hand away and she heard his say, “Nice and evenly red. I think she’ll remember this lesson for a while. Stand up Chloe and face us.”

She stood up, for the first time she was standing naked except for stockings and heels, facing her husband and another man. She glanced up quickly to see them both checking her out and she felt a flush of pleasure knowing they both found her hot. She didn’t feel like her normal self, she felt sexy and out of control but at the same time very controlled by the two men in the room.

Walter said, “I’d like you to undress your husband, but instead of touching his body with your fingers like he did you, I want you to kiss and lick each part of his body that you expose.” Chloe nodded and turning to Oliver she practically attacked his shirt, pulling it over his head. She started near his waist and slowly licked and kissed her way up his body spending a lot of extra time on his nipples. Finally she got to his collar bone and licked and kissed his neck. Next she took off his pants and socks. She knelt down and kissed the top of each of his feet and slowly worked her way up his legs to his crotch. Oliver sat down on the end of the bed as she did so.

Finally, Chloe peeled his boxers down and slowly licked and kissed her way to his balls, lavishing them with attention. She felt almost disconnected from her body and just wanted to give him as much pleasure as she could and to show Walter how good a wife she really was. When she’d spent a minute or two on his balls she worked her way to his quickly hardening cock. She began licking it like an ice cream cone and kissing it all over. When it got hard she slipped just the head of his cock into her mouth and ran her tongue back and forth across it like crazy while she sucked hard. Oliver seemed to like it but he grabbed the back of her head and tried to push himself deeper inside. She pulled back completely off of his cock, suddenly scared.

Walter made a sound of disappointment, “Chloe, you need to practice pleasing your husband with your mouth. In fact, I want you to practice at least twice a day until your next evaluation. Oliver, whenever you want her to practice sucking your cock, I want you to just tell her ‘Blow Job Practice’. Chloe, whenever you hear Oliver say ‘Blow Job Practice’ you’ll assume the position we are about to show you and you’ll suck your husband as much as he wants and take his come any way he wants you to. Do you understand?” Chloe nodded and just like that she knew that she would in fact do it whenever Oliver commanded, whether she wanted to or not.

A minute later, Chloe was on her back laying across the bed with her stocking clad legs spread wide open as far as they would go, her head was just off the bed and hanging down a bit. She was playing with her pussy with both hands, one hand rubbing her clit back and forth while the other slowly pumped three fingers inside herself. She was putting on a show for Walter who was watching all the action from a chair next to the bed strategically positioned between her wide open legs. He had commanded her to pleasure herself with both hands but not to cum without permission from him or Oliver, she really was their sexual toy and it was driving her crazy.

Oliver was standing next to the bed by her head, letting her practice her blow jobs on him. In reality he was slowly fucking her mouth, penetrating into her throat on each stroke in but she was doing her best to suck him as he did it. His balls were slapping into her face but she found that she enjoyed the contact. Everything felt so dirty as she looked at his cock and balls from upside down but she loved it anyway for some reason. He played with both her breasts, gently massaging them and then roughly twisting her stiff nipples in turn.

She shocked herself when she realized that she was hoping in equal parts that Oliver would shoot a huge load of hot cum down her throat or that he would pull out and shove his fat cock into her overheated pussy. She didn’t even care that Walter was watching, she wondered if Oliver would make her practice on Walter; she doubted it but didn’t really mind if he did, she was feeling very submissive and she wouldn’t mind pleasing Walter.

She’d finally given into her baser desires and while she might feel embarrassed later, for now she was just reveling in the depraved sexual situation she found herself in. The hardest thing about the whole position she decided was keeping her legs spread straight out the whole time; thank god she did pilates regularly and was pretty flexible.

She had to pace her breathing as Oliver kept cutting off her air flow on each stroke in. But he didn’t stay in her throat long before pulling back out so she was able to deal with it. From time to time, Walter was encouraging Oliver to fuck her mouth harder and for her to make sure she used her tongue on Oliver’s invading cock. She knew she’d be doing this twice a day at least for the foreseeable future and the thought of following Walter’s orders turned her on.

She was getting close to a quick orgasm but she was fighting it since they hadn’t said she could cum. She was losing the battle though, getting overwhelmed by her hands and the sexuality of the situation, but before she could cum, Oliver pulled out and moved around the bed. Oliver pushed her hands away and went down on her pussy licking her from the bottom of her lips all the way up to her clit, which he sucked into his mouth and batted back and forth with his tongue. Chloe couldn’t believe how good it felt, she lifted her head up to watch him in shock as he mauled her wet pussy with his lips and tongue. She was pushing her hips up to his mouth and her juices were running freely while he was lapping them all up. She was getting really close to orgasm again and then he stopped and pulled away.

Oliver took her hips and lifted and turned her around putting her on her hands and knees. Chloe let herself be put into the doggie style position despite the fact they’d never had sex like this before. She knew she was putting on a big show for Walter as she knelt there on the bed with her breasts hanging down beneath her. She imagined that she could feel Walter’s eyes on her, his intense gaze almost physically touching her nude body. She knew she was right when she heard him say, “Arch your back, Chloe. You can cum as much as you want to now.” She pushed up on her hands a little more and arched her back as best she could, eager to have the long denied orgasm.

She felt Oliver rubbing his rock hard cock across her pussy lips and her really sensitive engorged clit. He seemed to be really taking his time and it was teasing her a lot. She couldn’t help it she was too turned on so she tried to thrust back and impale herself on him but he chuckled and moved back away from her. Just leaving the tip of his wonderful cock alternating between pressing hard against her clit and barely penetrating her needy pussy. She knew that Walter could tell how horny she was just from seeing her body reacting and she felt like a complete slut trying to impale herself on her husband while he watched. Before she could think about it too much, she felt Oliver’s thumb tapping directly against her anus, almost like she was a drum or something.

Each time his thumb tapped her ass, all her muscles contracted and it caused her to shiver. He tapped her three more times in quick succession and then thrust his thumb into her ass at the same exact instant he pushed his big cock into her accomodating pussy from behind. She’d never been penetrated this way before and the sensations caused by both his cock in her pussy and his thumb in her ass were too much. She moaned and felt pleasure building like never before in her life. There was a flash and a sharp fast orgasm hit her body. Before it had even begun to fade, Oliver was fucking her over and over and moving his thumb in her ass rythmically. It seemed to just enhance and extend her orgasm and she heard someone moaning loudly. It took her a moment before she realized the moaning was coming from her. That made her even hotter; Walter must think she’s such a slut and that thought made her orgasm even better.

Normally Oliver was a considerate and gentle lover, always thinking of her and her feelings and needs. Not today though. Today he was like an animal just fucking her from behind, concerned for his own pleasure. He pulled his thumb out of her ass, grabbed her hips in a strong grip and kept fucking her hard for a minute or two after her orgasm faded away. He stopped, pulled out of her and laid down on the bed next to her. “Ride me” Oliver told her. Chloe didn’t want to move after her own orgasm, but she found herself straddling her husband and guiding his cock that was sticking straight up back into her still wet pussy.

She began moving up and down, feeling his hardness penetrating and stretching her each time she pushed all the way down. Chloe moaned as Oliver played with her tits and sucked on her nipples while she rode him. She noticed Walter walking around the bed watching them fuck from every angle. “Squeeze your pussy tight on him every time you push down, show Oliver that you want to be a good wife.” She kept fucking him for another few minutes, her legs were starting to cramp from the constant aerobic workout. Chloe felt Oliver’s cock stiffening and tensing and realized he was going to cum soon. She tried to pick up the pace, but Oliver suddenly grabbed her and thru her to the bed while rolling on top of her.

He grabbed her legs and threw them over his shoulders almost folding her in half but she didn’t care. He thrust his cock back inside of her and now due to the way her hips were tilted up every time he thrust in it must have hit her g spot or something because it felt incredible. He pounded her pussy and she just took the rough fucking, getting closer herself to another orgasm. His cock was thrusting faster and faster—jackhammering into her; the whole bed was shaking and Walter walked into her vision as she was looking slightly to the side. “Cum for us now Chloe” he said in a commanding tone and pinched her nipple lightly. Chloe exploded with a much bigger orgasm than the first one and it amazed her just how overwhelming it was.

Oliver couldn’t take much more. He was loving this new sexually responsive woman that he was married to and he was ready to cum. Thrusting another dozen times as Chloe writhed and moaned below him flexing her strong legs against his shoulders he was just starting to come. He whipped his cock out of her pussy and moved up her body shooting most of his first load across her tits, the second shot hit her neck with some on her face. His next couple of shots hit her face and her open mouth. As he stopped coming Chloe grabbed his cock and sucked it into her mouth pulling all the rest of the sperm she could get from his body.

After she’d cleaned her husband off with her mouth Chloe took a finger and pushed all the jism on her face into her mouth. Then she turned her head to Walter, finding his eyes on her just as she’d assumed she would. She smiled and opened her mouth showing him all the sperm she’d managed to collect; she couldn’t remember Oliver coming so much ever before. She closed her mouth and swallowed. She couldn’t believe she was acting like this but she was loving being the slut. She took her hands and rubbed all the cum on her neck and tits into her skin, taking care to tweak her nipples as she did so.

Stretching out her long stocking covered legs on the bed she flexed her arms up over her head and arched her back slightly working any kinks out and putting her body on display for Walter. Maybe she could entice him to join in? She spread her legs slightly and ran her fingers through her sensitive pussy lips as seductively as she could, “So, Walter. Did we pass the club evaluation?”

Walter smiled and said, “You more than passed! I’m having a party next week and I think you two will be perfect as the headline entertainment. In the meantime, I want you to practice all things sexual and at the party you can perform for all of us; its a kinky group though so you’ll have to get even more creative than today.”

“Hmm, that sounds awesome” Chloe was surprised to find that she was really looking forward to the party and performing for a whole group of strangers. She knew she’d be nervous but she would get to let her inner slut out again and everyone would see it. Maybe she’d have to buy some toys that she’d heard about but never got to try out.

Chloe watched Walter give a wave as he headed out of the hotel room, “Welcome to the Patrician Sodality, see you soon.” Chloe snuggled back in against her husband and marveled at how different she felt than just an hour ago.

I smiled to myself as I waited for the elevator. It seemed like everything with my body scanner had worked perfectly. Neither Chloe or Oliver had pushed back in the slightest, they’d followed every command and rule perfectly. That was a hot scene too. Normally I would have definitely joined in. My very tired member gave a half hearted twitch, I was way to tired today. I’d have to make sure I was more rested when they came over for the launch party next week.

There were two elevators and sure enough. The one I came up on opened up for me. I looked at the other one in suspicion. Was it a real elevator? No easy way to tell for sure. Oh well.

As I walked through the lobby a lovely red head caught my eye. She was wearing a short green dress and showing off a mile of sexy leg. The dress was rather low cut and let’s just say she filled it out very nicely in the front and cut a really tone, shapely figure from what I could see of the back. She was talking on the phone but looking in my general direction so I couldn’t be too obvious with my totally perved staring.

A realization hit me though and I almost stopped in my tracks. This was exactly why I was creating my world wide club. So I’d be able to walk up to almost any hot woman that I met and there would be a good chance that she’d be a club member.

I smiled to myself and the woman, thinking I was smiling at her, smiled back at me. I walked out of the hotel whistling and thinking about how much more work there was to be done to finish my dream.

The van sat down the busy street half a block, parked at a meter like every other car. The two men and a woman in the back of the van watched the tall skinny man walk down the street on their video screens. The agent in the lobby had reported that he’d smiled at her as he walked by but she didn’t think she’d been made. After all, thought the oldest man and senior agent of the team, no one in their right mind would use such a beautiful woman to tail someone. Which was exactly why they did it.

She’d been able to determine that he was on an approved visitor list and that he met with a couple from Denver in room 619. They’d done a quick work up on the couple. Boring. First trip to Atlanta and neither of them raised in flags at all. It was perplexing and all the agents were scratching their heads about the target’s meet up with them.

As expected, the target, his name was Walter the agent knew, walked down the street and got in his car. Another team was on standby to follow the car at a distance, after all there was no need to stay in sight since they’d planted the tracking device on it.

So far, nothing big had turned up. In fact, they had more questions now then before they’d started their expanded surveillance and those questions needed to be answered.

The deep cover team known as ‘The Assistants’ had been activated two weeks ago. They’d immediately moved into position and had reported a few interesting observations before they went silent. Their last communication detailed a planned meeting with this Walter Stiltson and he’d figured in a few of their previous comments. The team hadn’t checked back in after the meeting, so now Walter was under 24/7 surveillance, but nothing had turned up.

‘The Assistants’ had been spotted back at work yesterday, but hadn’t used any of their communications channels to update their handler. So either they were worried of being compromised or they were afraid that their communications channel wasn’t secure. The big bosses were trying to figure out next steps; should another agent initiate contact or should they simply give ‘The Assistants’ more time? They’d never failed a mission in the past.

One thing he knew though was that the Agency always won in the end. So for now, he’d just keep doing his job and make sure he and his team didn’t screw anything up. He ordered the red headed agent to keep an eye on the Denver couple and report anything unusual. The van pulled out and moved in the general direction of Walter’s apartment.