The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

Chapter 26 – Temptation is Tough

Author’s Note: Sorry its taken so long for me to update this story. Other projects kept jumping in front. Just a quick recap: Our hero is Walter Stiltson and he invented a security scanner that is also a mind control device. He was influenced by the machine himself and it has firmed up his desire to create a world wide secret sex club with him at its head. He has called it the Patrician Sodality and is trying to set it up in a largely benevolent way. He is using his friends to help him form the club and he has so far had everyone from his company and a large financial investing firm join the Patrician Sodality. They’ve also gotten a few body scanning units in place at actual airports and they’ve begun selecting new members. There are many challenges ahead.

Temptation is a dangerous thing, at least for me. Maybe its just human nature, but as soon as I’m told that I can’t have something, I end up wanting it above everything else. And then wanting it more and more. Now that I found myself in charge of a growing secret sex club I liked being in charge and I was quickly getting used to having whatever I wanted. That made it even worse when I couldn’t have something. I tried hard to censor myself and not act like a spoiled kid but I probably wasn’t always successful.

In fact, I had quite a few enablers like Jen who encouraged me to be ‘in control’ and even strict as appropriate. She loved it when I just took what I wanted and actively encouraged me all the time. Whether that was taking a beautiful woman, appropriating the corner office or fucking my best friend’s wife’s fertile little pussy.

So that’s where I found myself this Monday morning. Looking at the cutest little ass and pussy bent over my new really big desk in the top floor corner office. The office used to belong to the CEO. Now that everyone in my company had joined my ‘Patrician Sodality’ they had all insisted that I take the office.

I didn’t want the top job though, I had enough headaches running my club let alone a company too. So the CEO was still CEO but he was in a formerly Sr. VP’s office right down the hall. I had one dedicated ‘Administrative Assistant’ and another Personal Assistant that was filled on a rotating basis from all the women in the company.

Rachael, the owner of the tight, toned ass that topped really sexy thin legs and adorned my desk right now had an office right next to mine. She was head of HR and made sure that everything ran smoothly. Her husband James now worked at the firm as well. He was in charge of security. Mainly security for the Patrician Sodality, but all security in general. He was good at it too. He’d really taken to the ’self improvement’ counseling that Jen had instilled in him with the Body Scanner and he’d flourished.

James loved the fact that his wife was subject sexually to other people in our club. Maybe because he was my best friend I’d initially felt a little bit weird having sex with his wife at work, even though I knew he’d hear all about it. The last few weeks had gotten me over my reticence though. Now on a normal work week, I sent Rachael and James an email with a list of clothes that she should wear to work each day.

Rachael had always been the kinky one of the pair and she had lots of things that she wanted to try. She happily embraced everything that I mentioned or even suggested in passing. For instance, a week ago, last Monday, I’d just finished a very exhausting meeting with my Admin and Personal Assistants that had involved all three of us naked in various positions on my couch.

Rachael had come in for our own scheduled meeting and was more than a little disappointed when I told her, “Sorry Rachael, I think my assistants wore me out. We’ll have to postpone the physical aspects of our meeting until tomorrow.”

“Oh Walter, as you sure? I got a little present to remind me of you.”

With that she turned around and raised the short black skirt I’d dressed her in. She was not wearing panties, again by my orders and she bent over away from me. I was surprised to see something pink in her ass. Looking more closely I realized it was a small butt plug. I tapped it firmly with my finger and she moaned.

She shifted her hips back and forth, wiggling her ass at me. “I got a small butt plug over the weekend just to remind me of you. I was really hoping to feel your big cock up my ass! The plug has been driving me crazy and kept me thinking about you every time I moved or sat down.”

I had to admit it was hot thinking about her wearing this all weekend and being constantly reminded of having my cock up her tight little ass. I grasped the edge and worked the butt plug in and out slightly with my fingers and Rachael dropped her head and moaned sexily again. I then slowly ran my fingers across her soft, smooth ass cheeks. I gently kneaded both of them, marveling as always at the combination of softness with give at the surface and muscles beneath. It was a sexy at hell, but I’d just come three times in the last two hours and I was shot.

“I’d love to replace that little plug with my cock, but I am totally done for right now.” I heard a moan of disappointment that was so heartfelt that I had to laugh, “Hey if you know a magic fix to restore male vitality you are more than welcome to try!”

I think before the words were out of my mouth she’d spun around and gotten on her knees. She laid her arms down on my legs with her fingers right at my hips, “Why don’t you get back to work and let me ‘work my magic’ on you.”

“Ok, you are welcome to try. I have to review all the information on our latest members. I wanted to follow up on that young man, Alex, from our investment banking team and see how everything had worked out for him and his mentee’s.”

She undid my pants and had me raise my hips so she could quickly slide them and my boxers down. She took my shoes and socks off too and then my pants and boxers. She folded them all neatly and then took her own shoes off leaving them right next to my desk.

“I’ll get under here so you can get back to your important work.” She crawled under the huge desk and smiled up at me in an impish way while swiveling me in my chair so I faced her and she was again directly between my legs. “In five minutes I’m sure you’ll forget that I’m even here!” Rachael pulled me in slowly so I was in a normal working position.

Mentally I shrugged. My life had been so strange lately that being naked from the waist down while I was at work didn’t even seem that outlandish to me. I pulled up the files I wanted to review and started working through them. I made some notes about various new members for things we could do to help them. I also selected a few of the hottest married women to serve as my personal assistants. I was really liking the idea of screwing a married woman at work while her hubby was also working away at his job.

I realized after a minute or two that I couldn’t feel Rachael touching me at all. What was she doing, just sitting there watching my cock? Using her incredible mental powers of arousal? I almost started to shift so I could look when I felt cool air being blown across my balls. It was so surprising it made me shiver. I smiled, it was a good try, but it was going to take a lot more than that to get me going again anytime soon.

I went back to ‘work’ thinking about how to expand the Patrician Sodality and making notes of critical next steps. I didn’t want to grow too quickly and risk being exposed. Suddenly I felt a tongue lick my testicles and one of my balls was sucked into a very warm mouth for about a two seconds. The mouth moved away and then….nothing….

A minute later cool air blown on my now wet balls that made me shiver again. Damn, she was making it hard to concentrate even if she wasn’t stirring my member. I felt two small hands on my hips gently pulling me forward on my chair. I decided to accommodate her so I scooted up to the very edge of the seat. This caused me to lean back a bit but I could still work ok. I figured she wanted more access to my balls for her next planned distraction.

I should describe the desk I’d inherited from the former CEO. I’d mentioned that it was huge, but that description doesn’t do it justice. The desk was a rich walnut and was almost 9 feet wide, 4 1/2 feet deep and 32″ tall. It was a traditional style, going down completely to the floor and it only had small drawer returns on either side. So the space underneath the desk was completely hidden and huge and Rachael made the most of it.

Again, she stopped touching me and I realized I was waiting for the next blow of air or the lick of a tongue. But there was nothing. I couldn’t see her either without moving back and looking underneath and that would ruin her game. I was sitting on the very front of my way too comfortable chair and my balls were hanging down. My legs were spread and my feet pushed forward and I still wasn’t touching her.

Another minute went by and I felt a lick across the top of my toes. I was always a little ticklish so I went to pull my foot back but found two small hot hands holding it tightly so I stopped. The licking had stopped as soon as it had started so I just waited. Soon I felt hot lips descend over my big toe, almost like it was a little cock. Her tongue was licking it. This went on for about ten seconds and then stopped. Then the lips went to the next toe and repeated.

This slow sexy slightly tickling torture went on across both feet in their entirety and then the lips and teasing tongue worked their way slowly up my legs. By this point I found myself reading the same sentence over and over. I still hadn’t fully recovered but I felt an occasional twinge when she hit a sensitive spot that left me assured that it would be too much more of this before I was ready for another go.

Rachael reached my upper thighs and stopped licking. Now her fingernails gently moved up my inner thighs each time stopping right before my balls. The sensations were incredible and each time she did it she made my balls jump in response. I could feel a little bit of blood flowing back into my cock, but it wasn’t close to hard yet.

I felt her fingernails gently grazing across my balls. Just featherlight touches that sent shivers through me. I felt Rachael’s wet finger now slowly tracing around my anus and gently dipping inside. Then it pulled away and her fingernails gave the same teasing treatment to my asshole that my balls had gone thru. I couldn’t help but moan. It was the first time she’d ever teased me there and it felt surprisingly good.

My intercom dinged to get my attention and I answered it. Her fingers stopped for a moment luckily so I could think. It was my Admin. “Sir, James is here with something extremely important for you.” Shit, James wasn’t one to call wolf. I knew that he knew I fucked his wife but he’d only seen me fuck her up the ass once at my birthday party. Everyone else had been fucking that night too. I knew intellectually that he wouldn’t care, but it still felt like I’d been caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

Rachael had stopped touching me so maybe she felt the same way. Well, no choice, I’d have to see what was so important to James. I went to sit up a little straighter but small hands grabbed my hips and held me where I was. Well, it was her husband if she didn’t mind I wouldn’t either.

I hit the button, “Please send him in.”

The door opened and James came in carrying a piece of paper. He quickly glanced around the room and seemed surprised but quickly got to the point.

“Hey Walter. I think we have a serious problem.”

I didn’t think that he meant the fact that his wife was under my desk trying to sexually stimulate me he was way too serious. “Hey James, what happened?”

“We were processing the final employees from the investment bank. Four temporary assistants had just been hired. The paperwork had been underway for a couple of weeks so we let it just continue and processed them when they came to work this morning for the first time. They were hired separately but from the same staffing agency. They all came extremely highly recommended as Executive Assistants.”

“Was there a problem with the processing or the machine?” I felt a cold lump start to form in my stomach.

“No it worked perfectly. We went through the new list of questions as part of the processing. You know, What is your full name? Are you married? What romantic or sexual relationships are you in right now? What languages do you speak? What do you want to do with your life?”

I knew we had added some questions to the Body Scanner process. We’d started building a database of members and wanted good info on each of them. We also wanted to make sure that we had a good handle on relationships outside of the club so that significant others could be brought into the club or less important entanglements could be broken off cleanly. We’d hoped it would keep things simpler and avoid messy issues in the long run.

“So are there new questions we need to ask?” I felt the hot little tongue return to licking my balls. Damn, her husband was talking to me and she was secretly licking my balls. That was kind of hot. Distracting and hot.

“Probably, but that was the issue. Two of the four new hires gave some really strange answers. They gave different names than what we had on file for them. In fact, they gave the same last name and said they were married to each other.”

“Why would they lie about that with their job application?” Two hands worth of fingernails worked up my inner thighs to my balls and gently lifted them. The lips and tongue returned and began silently kissing and licking me underneath my balls. Slowly working down toward my ass. I tried not to shiver at the sensations.

“Their job was the reason. When we asked them what they wanted to do with their lives we got a very interesting answer.”

I couldn’t ask him what the answer was, his wife’s tongue was now gently rimming my asshole. Just the tip of her tongue was touching me and she slowly moved it all around my asshole followed by a gently swipe across it. It was all I could do not to moan. Luckily James had looked down to read their answer and wasn’t seeing the stress I was under trying to keep a straight face.

“The woman, Clara McDonald answered, ‘I want to be the first woman to head the DEA Special Teams division.’ Her husband John answered, ‘I want to be the director of the CIA.’ We followed up by asking each of them what their jobs were today and they both told us, ‘We are deep cover agents working for the DEA on a mission to infiltrate the Patrican Sodality. We need to find out what it is and how it is tied to the investment bank and by extension to the Mexican drug cartels that the bank has been doing business with.’”

The shock on my face was only partly due to what he’d just said. While he’d been talking Rachael had slowly worked her tongue deep into my ass and it felt like she was trying to french kiss me down there. The feelings were incredible and distracting as hell. I’d never felt anything like it before. I gathered my thoughts with some amazing willpower though.

“Ok, I take it we got them fully processed, right?” At his nod, I continued, “I think we may have stepped into the middle of something when we ‘acquired’ the investment bank. When are they supposed to report back in to their ‘bosses’?”

“By Wednesday. They have what they call a dead drop site. They’ll leave a note in a bag of fast food garbage that will get picked up. They are just supposed to let their handlers know that they got through the new hire process with no issues.”

I think Rachael’s tongue was now massaging my prostrate. Every time she licked my cock jumped, blood was definitely flowing back in. I idly wondered if she could make me cum just from massaging my prostrate with her tongue?

“Alright, we need to get in front of this. Get them over here to the private conference room as soon as you can. I want to talk to them and figure out the best way to deal with this.”

“Will do, I should have them here in half and hour.” He stood up and as he did I saw him glance down at the pair of women’s high heels next to the desk. He eyes widened and he smiled to himself before quickly turning and hurrying out. The tongue in my ass was licking me frantically and I was now fully recovered and rock hard.

As soon as the door closed I scooted back in my chair and pulled the naughty little wife out from under the desk. “Come here you little minx!” I picked her up and dumped her ass on the arm of my couch. I pushed her back and spread her legs. Her pussy and ass were on full display along with the little butt plug she still wore.

I attacked her pussy and clit with my mouth and alternated between sucking her clit and thrusting my tongue into her pussy. I could feel her building but knew she wouldn’t cum without permission. Both her hands were tangled in my hair and she was moaning loudly with every lick and suck I made.

I pushed two fingers into her tight pussy and curved them up so they were pressing against her g spot. After a minute of this along with my lips sucking her clit she was twisting her hips from side to side. I think it was getting too intense for her; too bad I owed her a little payback. I continued another minute or two as she got more frantic.

I lifted my head up, “Cum for me Rachael.” Just like that she exploded. She always had a wet pussy, but today it gushed and gushed.

I waited until she calmed down, playing with my dick across her pussy, slowly coating my rock hard cock with all the fluids coming out of her. When I judged the moment right, I whipped the butt plug out of her ass and slammed my larger cock right back in its place.

She moaned but I didn’t care. She’d gotten me too worked up. I undid her shirt and used her pert tits as handles and I fucked into her over and over again. I fucked her with no more thought to her pleasure but she didn’t seem to mind. Within a minute I felt my cum building up and I fucked her ass harder and finally just held it all they way inside her as tightly as I could as my cock pumped load after load into her. She came at the same time and I think since my pelvis was jammed tight against her pussy it made it even more intense for her.

I realized I’d been squeezing her breasts too tightly while I was screwing her. When I let go there were still marks from my fingers across her fair soft skin. I pulled out of her ass and with a grin I quickly slipped the butt plug back inside her. “Now you can enjoy my cum and the butt plug.”

Rachael seemed out of it but gave me a naughty grin. So I got cleaned up and then positioned her on the couch with her skirt back pulled down, giving her some modesty. I covered her with a little blanket I had in the office. I got dressed myself and went off to get some coffee before meeting with our apparent new members / Federal agents.

* * *

I walked into the private meeting room. James was already there with a man and a woman. They were both in their late twenties and very good looking. The McDonalds had a solid, dependable, trustworthy look about them. James had kept them busy and they written out by hand on several sheets of paper who they worked for and exactly what their mission was. They also wrote out a list of co-workers and the identities of their bosses.

I sat down to read what they’d written. Glancing at the two of them I was interested. “My name is Walter Stiltson.” I saw them both stiffen slightly as they realized I was the ‘big man’ of the Patrician Sodality. “Please undress completely while I read what you’ve written here.”

I began reading the neat handwriting while they both scrambled to disrobe. They both worked for small highly trained troubleshooting division within the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA). The DEA Special Team would almost never be actively involved in a drug raid or even arresting bad guys. However, they were the team that gathered human intelligence from both internal and external sources and collected tons of computer and technology based information that was used to justify the drug raids and arrests.

I looked up at the naked couple. They were both good looking. She had nice firm b cup breasts and a neatly trimmed pussy. He was average length and in good shape. “John, sit down in that chair against the wall. Clara go give him the best blow job you can. No cuming from either of you. Answer any questions we give you.” They moved quickly to obey.

DEA Special Team was a small group within the huge DEA. The McDonalds felt like it was composed of no more than fifty people but they didn’t know for sure. Everything they did know, they more than happily wrote down for me and James since they knew they were helping the club.

James asked them to theorize about the DEA Special Team’s actions. John spoke up with just a little catch in his voice from the head bobbing frantically in his crotch, “Well, they are going to wait on our report to see what the Patrician Sodality is. They had video and audio of the stage when you originally brought the investment banking firm into the club.”

Clara pulled off his cock with a loud slurping sound and added, “We are investigating someone or several people in senior positions at the bank that have been helping fund one of the larger Mexican drug cartels for the last five years. They are determined to figure out who it is and bring them to justice. You just had the bad luck of stepping into the middle of the investigation.”

John took back over while she went back to work, “Director Clarkson is leading the investigation and he is one of the most determined people I’ve ever met. He works long, hard hours and will pursue every new angle or piece of information as far as possible. Just the fact that Clara and I were brought into this shows that he is looking at understanding the Patrician Sodality and what it means to the bank and to our criminals. I’m sure he’s assuming it is connected. He’ll want to understand any links to the drug cartels.”

Clara held his hard cock and gestured toward the phone on the desk, “You should assume that every desk and cell phone is bugged and most likely your house and car as well. Its what they’ve done in the past.”

John nodded at me, “You were identified as the leader of the Patrician Sodality so you need to expect to be under constant supervision; they’ll see you like a suspect until they can prove otherwise. They’ll wait for our report, but they’ll be working any other angles in the meantime.”

I held up my hand, “Ok, here’s what I want you to do. Report as you normally would. Let them know that we are a newly founded charity organization. Tell them, you’ll keep investigating but you’ll need more time.”

I turned to James, “I want you to start doing private one one one interviews with the senior members of the bank. If we have someone working with the cartels, maybe they can turn state’s evidence and help the DEA. That should take some of the pressure off of us.”

A thought occurred to me and I looked back at John and Clara, “Is the DEA Special Team based in one location or multiple ones?”

“Its not that big. Almost everything happens out of the HQ in DC. However, the Director setup a local HQ in Atlanta for this investigation. Its two floors in a downtown office building. Very nondescript.”

“Hmm, very interesting. Give James all the details on the Atlanta HQ and the building its in. I might have an idea about maintaining our secrecy and helping out the DEA.”

I started to leave the room, “Oh James, you have one hell of a kinky wife!”

“Don’t I know it!”

I smiled at the industrious Clara. “Clara, show James how good you are at giving blow jobs. John, why don’t you do her doggy style while she shows off her skills. No cuming until James comes. Then you all can of course.”

Clara quickly moved over and had James pulled out of his pants in about 3 seconds. Five seconds later John was comfortably ensconced inside his wife and James seemed to be enjoying himself a lot. I smiled as I left the room.

* * *

Now a week later, we had a plan in motion to handle the DEA and we’d uncovered the two Managing Directors that had been working with the drug cartels. The plan was that I would get updates throughout the day from our team as things progressed but I still felt stressed.

Looking down at the cute tight ass and pussy bent across my desk I came to a decision. “If you are going to tease me with this little cute pussy all the time, you might get more than you are looking for!”

She wiggled her ass back and forth, “Whatever you want to give me is fine by me.”

I ran my hand over her ass and gently traced her pussy lips with my fingertips. Pressing harder I slipped a finger partway inside her. She was so hot and nicely wet, “I’m not sure that James is going to feel the same way.”

I didn’t hear a response from Rachael but felt her pulse her pussy, tightly squeezing my finger. The invitation was obvious.

“Fuck it!” I undid my pants and took a minute running my half hard cock over her ass and warm pussy lips. She was so wet that it was soaking my cock head but had the desired effect of getting me fully hard. I teased her with it just pushing my head inside her oh so tight little lips. I felt her hard clit and leaned into her running my cock across her clit a couple of times; kind of mashing it back and forth over and over. Rachael just moaned as I did it.

I leaned down by her ear and gently nibbled her ear lobe while my cock continued to play with her pussy, “Have you ever had a cock as big as mine in your tight little pussy?” I knew that I was bigger than James.

She panted as she answered, “No, just in my ass.”

“Well today you’ll get to. I can feel you are all hot and wet for me.”

With that I stopped playing and lining up thrusting fully inside her unbelievably hot, nicely wet, incredibly tight pussy. I quickly bottomed out with probably an inch left outside of her. The vagina in an amazing piece of female anatomy and I’ll always amazed at how much it can expand. Rachael’s snug little pussy stretched, tightly grasping my thick cock in the most pleasurable way. Her moan at my intrusion actually made her pussy vibrate around me and I was mesmerized with the sensations I was feeling.

I’d gotten used to fucking Rachael’s ass over the last couple of weeks. That was a tight ring of muscle that squeezed my cock like fingers making a tight ‘ok’ sign. Her ass as was tight, but beyond that initial ring of muscle it all kind of felt the same.

Her pussy was completely different. I figured she’d be tight since she was so petite, but I hadn’t counted on the fact that each part of her pussy would feel different to my cock. It was almost like it was alive by itself with different ridges of muscles. Her muscles were rippling from the tip down the base of my penis. Squeezing and relaxing and squeezing again. It was hot and way more lubricated than her ass had ever been.

I started fucking back and forth; slowly and first. She was so tight that I was actually pulling her backward with me on my back stroke. Rachael had to grab the desk and hold herself in place so my cock could pull back out. Then a slow forward thrust as she moaned loudly. I picked up both force and speed over the next minute or two. Each time I pushed all the way forward I hit the bottom of her pussy; by her cervix I guessed.

As I fucked her harder and faster I was pushing harder against her and it almost sounded like I was pushing all the air out of her. She was panting and gasping and her pussy was twitching. I knew I wasn’t going to last long. So I decided to enjoy the ride while I had it. I slapped her firm ass cheek hard with my open hand and slowly traced my fingers over the bright red mark I left. She moaned in response.

I was almost there. I picked up both the pace and the force, worried I’d start to move my desk I was slamming her pussy so hard. But the desk was solidly built; heavy wood, metal fittings and it didn’t budge. I slapped her ass again and said “Cum for me now!”

She almost felt like she was having a seizure. She cried out and her whole body tensed as wave after wave of muscle contractions seemed to flow through her. It was more than my over stimulated cock could take and I felt my own orgasm rushing toward me. The pressure built in my cock and I tried to hold it off. It quickly got to the point of no return and I began to burst as I thrust hard inside her.

My fingers were digging into her ass cheeks so hard it probably hurt her. She had just started to calm down so I managed to grunt out my command, “Cum again for me!” She did. I slammed my rock hard cock all the way into her and held it as deeply as I could as I pulsed over and over. Our orgasms merged together and her pussy milked my pulsing cock of all my cum.

Exhausted I stayed deeply inside her, leaning against her wonderful ass cheeks. I slowly stroked my hands up and down her back. After a minute my penis began to soften, so I slowly pulled out of her still tight pussy, fully enjoying the sensations as I did so. She moaned and I watched a mixture of our cum run slowly down her lips onto her inner thighs. It was hot.

I pulled my pants up and sat down in my chair. “Rachael, when you get back to work, please ask James to come visit me. I think I should tell him that I’ve decided to help you two have a baby. I know how happy you will both be.”

She turned around excitedly with a wide grin on her face and gave me a big kiss, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. “Thank you so much, sir!” She practically ran out of the room to find her husband. I could see the moisture on both her thighs right below her skirt.

My phone rang. I was my ‘operations’ team giving me the first update. The plan was working. The first two DEA agents onsite were indoctrinated and now working for us. Our plan had been relatively simple, the best ones usually were. We got into the building on the weekend but instead of trying to get up to the DEA floor, the team simply performed maintenance on the elevator.

We’d actually had a few of the elevator repair men and their wives join the Patrician Sodality, so it was the even the proper elevator maintenance company. No one would detect anything wrong since it was the people that were supposed to be there doing the job they were supposed to be doing.

Of course they went well beyond their normal job description. They installed one of my body scanner machines in the elevator. Speakers, cameras and even a hidden rotating floor were all included. It was built into the ceiling of the elevator and couldn’t be detected from inside at all.

They adjusted the ‘body scanner’ elevator to run more slowly than normal and put up a sign for elevator maintenance indicating that only the one special elevator would run up to the top couple of floors. That limited the people likely to get on the elevator to the DEA team and a modeling firm. I figured it would be no big shame if we had a couple of models join the Patrician Sodality too.

Once it was running, anyone getting onto the elevator could be run through the scanner and ‘programed’ in the time it took them to get up to their floor. The plan was to get each agent as they rode up to work in the one functioning elevator for their floor. Apparently, from the latest update, tt was working well.

I was confident that by the end of the day our DEA problem would go away.

* * *

Mathew had tried to be good all week. He’d tried last week too, but Lisa had informed him that he hadn’t been good enough. This week he’d really tried though, he had a lot to make up for. When she’d brought over her new boyfriend RJ after a dinner date for a few drinks he didn’t complain at all.

In fact, he tried to smile and acted like a butler all evening long. They even let him stay in the master bedroom with them while RJ fucked her. Of course he had to strip off all his clothing first (they didn’t want to feel weird being naked with him dressed) and he had to stay seated in the old chair in the corner of the room.

It went without saying that he wore his little locked on cock tube too. The cock tube kept him from getting a hard on; he would have definitely gotten one after watching them fuck in position after position. He knew Lisa liked controlling his cock; when he could cum and even when he could get hard. He was incredibly turned on but the hard plastic was unforgiving.

Now he waited naked except for his cock tube to find out if he’d been ‘good enough’ all week to earn a reward. RJ had just left a half hour before after fucking Lisa at least three times. Her pussy had been gushing with all the cum in it and she’d needed the 30 minutes to recover.

She sat up on the bed to look at him and he saw a spreading wet spot forming under her ass and pussy from all of their leaking cum. Lisa had smiled at him, seemingly happy and had gotten up and gone into the shower.

He waited, still naked and finally heard the shower turn off and a minute later Lisa walked out in a towel wrapped around her body. She dropped the towel and stood naked before him for a minute before pulling on a matching sheer lace black bra and panty set. She stepped up and ran her fingers down his chin in a loving way while gazing into his eyes.

“Do you think you’ve been a good boy this week Mathew?”

He quickly nodded his head ‘yes’ not daring to speak out loud.

Lisa smiled, “I agree.” She turned to the bedroom door, “Girls come on in.”

His eyes flicked toward the doorway and two thin asian girls walked into the bedroom. He’d never seen them before but he couldn’t take his eyes off of them. They were absolutely beautiful with small thin petite bodies, probably B cup natural looking breasts and long black hair. They were just dressed in black, sheer, lace panties and bras that matched what Lisa was wearing exactly. They had light makeup on and were easily as pretty as models.

Initially, the two women looked like twins but he started to notice small differences between them. Either way he could feel his cock firming up despite the cock tube. “Jun and Mai are going to be my helpers with you tonight.”

Mathew felt a thrill run through his body at that statement.

Lisa pressed close in front of him and grabbed his cock tube, pulling it up along with his cock and balls and instantly getting his full and total attention. “You are going to get a reward tonight and then you’ll have a challenge that might be good or bad depending at how well you do. Do you accept your reward and challenge?” Mathew quickly nodded. Kneeling, Lisa inserted a key and took his cock tube off for the first time in weeks.

Immediately his penis began to tingle as more blood rushed into it. It was starting to stiffen just from the situation he found himself in.

Lisa smiled at his physical reaction. She reached down with her soft hand and grabbed his cock giving it a little squeeze. “I’ve missed this guy.” She pulled him toward the bed by his cock, “Your reward is to get a nice full body massage from Jun and Mai. They are massage experts that just joined the Patrician Sodality. Girls, say hi to Mathew.”

Both girls stepped up in turn and gave Mathew a quick hug, it was a little embarrassing for him since his now hard cock poked both of them in the stomach when they hugged him. The girls just giggled. Mai patted the bed and Mathew obediently laid down on his stomach. As soon as he did, he realized that he was laying with his hard cock in the wet spot left by Lisa and RJ.

The spot felt very damp and it was extremely cool to his hot hard cock and his stomach. The girls had him spread his legs about shoulder width and he realized his balls would be on display from behind. They pulled the pillows off the bed and he folded his hands under his head and relaxed. He couldn’t see what they were doing, but he sensed the two small women get on either side of him on the bed.

He felt a warm towel put on top of him and the two hotties began massaging him. It felt great and it was awesome have four hands kneading his muscles and relaxing him. After a few minutes Mathew realized that he was relaxing completely and even losing his erection. They pulled the towel off of him leaving him naked and exposed again.

Before he could even get cold in the air conditioning he felt them pouring a warm oil on his back and then their delightful hands began massaging him. It was almost mesmerizing, the feeling of their slick hands sliding across his skin and kneading his muscles. The hands pulled his arms out and massaged them. Then they worked in tandem down each of his legs, spending time on his feet and even working back up to the top of his crotch from behind.

He expected it to feel more erotic when they were massaging the very top of his legs right next to his balls but they were pushing so hard into the muscles it was almost more painful than erotic but his cock did swell up a little bit just from the near attention. They massaged his ass cheeks and he relaxed again. One girl got up and left while the other continued massaging.

The girl returned and using hot wet towels the two girls cleaned all the oil off his body. They scrubbed his skin with the towels, even his balls and up the crack of his ass. Then they stopped and he heard them putting towels and oil away. They’d put his hands back under his head so he just laid there on his stomach and started to get a little chilled as the water dried on his skin. He could literally feel the moisture evaporating and cooling his skin at it did.

Then the two little asian girls came back to him. He felt light, feather-like touches from their fingers now. They worked together running their fingers and fingernails down his back across his ass and all down his legs. It was making him shiver with erotic chills and their light touches instantly restarted the blood flow back into his neglected cock.

With the two of them working together it was incredible. Then they started letting their long hair barely touch his back too along with their hands. It was overloading his senses and he was just reacting to all the light touches. Their hair was running up the crack of his ass over and over and he moaned. He felt one set of hands still on his back and the other set gently, teasingly worked up the inside of his legs.

When they got to his ass and balls, the light touches continued. One hand gently touching his balls while the other hand focused on the space between his balls and his anus. Repeatedly touching him there and almost scratching him with sharp little fingernails. It was incredible to Mathew, he could barely breath.

Every once in awhile a finger would slip up and almost penetrate his ass. The little touches were driving him crazy now and cock was rock hard and throbbing along with his pulse in the wet spot on the bed. He was moaning continuously now.

Mathew realized he was almost pushing his hips back and up trying to get more contact. This had the effect of raising his hips and his cock off the bed. One of the hands from his back slipped under his hip and now he felt teasing touches the length of his cock. He was getting so excited that he felt he could almost cum from their little touches. Then he heard Lisa’s voice, “Ok, that’s enough. Mathew why don’t you turn over.”

Mathew rolled over and saw the two beautiful asian girls, Mai and Jun kneeling next to him on the bed, one on either side dressed in their lacy underwear. Lisa was now wearing a short sun dress and had her hair done. She looked incredible. Mathew was so turned on and excited that his cock wouldn’t stop twitching.

Lisa smiled at him. “Your reward was that really nice massage. Great job girls.” Both of them smiled and looked down demurely. “It was a real treat for you. They haven’t even given Walter a massage yet. I’ll be taking them over there after we are done here.”

Mathew couldn’t help but feel happy and honored that he’d got to experience them before even Walter had. Lisa spread his legs apart and sat down on the bed between his feet. Mathew noticed the bed directly under his ass was still wet.

“Of course, Walter will get to fuck their tight little pussies. You’ll need to be happy with their hands.” Even the thought of their hands made his dick throb in anticipation.

Lisa ran her hands up his legs and grabbed his cock firmly in one hand and his balls in the other. She held them both firmly. It didn’t hurt though and it was almost a nice change from the light teasing touches of the girls.

She smiled at him, “Ok, now for your challenge. You are going to get an incredible hand job from three beautiful women. You can cum when you want to and as much as you want to. However, your goal is make it to 5 minutes before you cum. It will definitely be worth your while to go the full 5 minutes without orgasming and I recommend that you exercise self control and hold out. You may not like it too much if you don’t make it to 5 minutes. But its completely up to you. Please keep your hands behind your head the entire time; no touching us or yourself. Mia can you start the timer?”

Mathew was determined to prove to Lisa that he had strong self control since that was what this challenge was about. He’d wait for as long as he could before he’d cum. As that thought hit him he realized that he was going to get to cum for the first time in two weeks! Now he was really excited.

Lisa started pumping his cock and gently massaging his balls, it felt great since she knew exactly what he liked. Mia and Jun were playing with his nipples, massaging his chest and pinching them. He tried to breath deeply and ignore the rush of excitement that was pouring thru him but it was tough.

After a minute Lisa stopped and moved away and both Mia and Jun took over his hand job without missing a beat. They poured warm oil on his cock and massaged it in with their hot little hands. The oil ran down to his balls and they massaged it into his balls and even down to his ass. It felt so good; Mathew had never had four hands all over his cock and balls before. The hands moved slowly on him and they clearly knew exactly what they were doing. He felt his orgasm building but pushed it back as best he could.

Then he heard a whisper in his ear, “You liked watching RJ fuck me until I came for him didn’t you?” He hadn’t even noticed Lisa climb on the bed next to him. He just moaned in response. “I saw you watching my tits bounce when I was riding his big cock and facing you. Did you wish it had been your cock I was riding? Did you imagine your cock penetrating me instead of RJ?”

When Lisa said ‘penetrating’ a well oiled finger was thrust abruptly into his ass. The internal pressure was intense and he felt his lust surge. All of a sudden the pace of the hands picked up a lot. Now the finger in his ass was moving in synch to the hand that held his balls and the hands on his cock. They were all moving so fast and together and he felt his orgasm about to hit, his hips began thrusting on their own.

He fought the orgasm off for a few more seconds but it quickly reached the point of no return. Mathew felt his cock almost filling with cum and it was just about to blast out. All of a sudden all the hands left his cock, balls and even pulled out of his ass. It was too late for him to stop though. Despite there being no contact with his cock, he shot his load but it wasn’t like a normal orgasm. His cock pumped three, four and then five times; leaving a whole puddle of cum right on his stomach.

Yes he’d cum, but it hadn’t been fulfilling at all. Without stimulation throughout the orgasm it wasn’t very good. In fact, there was almost no sense of orgasm, just a little one of physical release; not even as good as if he’d jerked off himself.

Lisa said, “Wow, you came a lot, how much time Mai?”

“Two and a half minutes.”

Lisa continued, “That’s why you got a ruined orgasm Mathew, you didn’t make it 5 minutes. Don’t worry though, we’ll give you your full 5 minutes. Girls.” She nodded to them.

The two girls started pumping his cock again and one of them scooped up his cum and rubbed it all over his cock. Now the fingers gliding over the head of his cock were too much. He was too sensitive and the feel of their hands quickly began to torture him. When his cock started to get sticky they poured oil on it.

They took turns running their hand across the tip of his cock when he squirmed and tried to get away. He wasn’t allowed to touch them so he just tried to twist side to side but they easy held him in place. One girl would pull down on the base of his cock, pulling it upright and making the skin tight while the other one ran her hands over it again and again.

When they started with their fingernails gently on this cock head the feelings were just overwhelming him; it was too much. He was quickly begging them to stop.

But they didn’t stop. In fact they didn’t stop until the timer dinged that 5 minutes were up. Once it dinged they stopped immediately.

Mai and Jun went into the bathroom to wash up, came back out and washed his cock, balls and ass with a warm wet cloth. He was still twitching from all the over stimulation and still hard as a rock. Lisa fixed that though.

She showed up with a wet, very cold towel that felt like it had spent a few minutes in the freezer. She put it on his cock and across his pelvis. The cold quickly shrank his cock back down to complete softness. She smiled and put the cock tube back on him. Locking it in place with the little padlock.

She smiled at him, “Next time you should go the whole five minutes. You’l enjoy it more.” She gave his little locked up cock a little possessive pat.

He nodded, still shell shocked at what he’d been through. He still felt horny, like he’d never cum at all and at the same time exhausted and his pelvis was still twitching from the orgasm and the 2 1/2 minutes of torture the girls had put him through. He watched the girls pull simple little sundresses on over their sexy underwear and fix their hair.

“Mathew, please take a shower, change the bed and have dinner ready for me by 6pm. I’m going to take them over to Walter’s now so he can try them out. You two look so good with your hands, maybe you can give me a massage too.”

She walked out of the room followed by the two asian beauties without a backward glance. Mathew was actually a little sore despite the massage as he started to sit up.

Mathew realized he was still sitting in the wet spot.

* * *

Stephen Clarkson, or Director Clarkson as he was known to his team was sitting in a coffee shop across the street from the Atlanta DEA office. He didn’t know what was going on but he knew something was wrong. Seriously wrong.

It wasn’t anything major, just little things. He’d been a spy with the CIA as a young man and he’d learned to rely upon his instincts. They’d saved his life more than once. Now he had to figure out what was going on with his team.

Three separate people had asked him to come into the office today. He hadn’t been there in weeks and had never been there at anyone’s request. He checked the security systems and everyone else in the department had stopped into the office for at least an hour today. That had never happened before.

Now he watched carefully and sipped a coffee furiously trying to figure out his next steps. After a couple of hours he saw a familiar face that sent a jolt of shock through him. He watched the man along with two of his agents get into a car and drive off.

Director Clarkson finished his coffee and quietly made his way to his car. He wasn’t in a rush. He had a very good idea of where they were going. He’d give them time to get there before he arrived. There was a tight grin on his face as he walked and his eyes were cold.