The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 27 – Spy Games

Stephen Clarkson watched Walter Stiltson’s apartment from his car. He still felt shocked that his team was ‘collaborating with the enemy’ and he wasn’t able to be his normal analytical self. The former secret agent wanted to take immediate action. He needed answers. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down and to think. What the hell was going on?

He hadn’t been terribly surprised to find out that Walter was involved, he seemed to be connected to everything lately. He also hadn’t been surprised at the destinations that he’d followed Walter and his own two DEA agents to; first a nice restaurant for dinner and then to Walter’s apartment. It didn’t look any different than any other apartments on the street and was hardly a typical cartel residence.

Maybe they were stepping up their trade craft?

He had, however, been very surprised at the identities of the two agents that were with Walter. Marina Larsen and Theresa ‘Tess’ Schmidt were two of his very best agents. They were both smart, ethical and before today he would have said incorruptible. Stephen had taken a personal interest in both their careers and had mentored them as they learned their craft. He had coached and worked with Tess for years, while Marina was a relatively new addition to the team but he’d seen great potential in her.

They’re my two best agents.

The one thing that Stephen knew above everything else was that Tess was loyal to the agency and to him personally. He knew that beyond a shadow of a doubt, they’d each saved the other’s life multiple times. He would have bet all the money he had before today that Marina was completely loyal too and she’d never broken a rule before that he was aware of.

Seeing them walking with and even apparently flirting with Walter Stiltson was too much. There is no way they would have casually engaged with a suspect at all. Even by accident. The whole team knew who Walter was and if he had attempted to contact any one of them there were procedures in place to report and handle that. Clearly, the procedures hadn’t been followed. Apparently, nothing had been done other than talking and flirting with Walter; almost like they were old friends on a bizarre three way date or something.

Tess and Marina had both looked really good. I don’t remember the last time I saw Tess laughing like she was talking with Walter on the street after the restaurant.

What really hurt though was that he’d carried a torch for Tess for years but was far too professional to ever act on it with a subordinate. It would have changed their relationship and he wasn’t willing to risk ruining it. Marina on the other hand was almost like the daughter he never had and he thought she’d felt the same way about him.

Stephen couldn’t believe in his heart that Tess had betrayed him. He often joked that he’d never married since he was already married to his job, but he wasn’t immune to beautiful women. He’d liked Tess for a long time and if he ever was going to get married she would have been at the top of his list. How could he have been so wrong about her? Marina was beautiful too, had that blinded him? Had he been played all this time by the women?

Could they have been on Walter’s payroll without him knowing? Had they somehow gotten to the rest of the team? He shook his head, he was starting to feel like Tom Cruise in a Mission Impossible movie; it was like he was the last man standing. He needed to figure out what was going on. He needed more information and some answers.

This was way beyond professional betrayal; his entire worldview as at stake now and he needed to reexamine everything he thought he knew.

Earlier, he’d told Tess he would stop by the Atlanta office tomorrow. So he had a little time to act before she and her apparent conspirators suspected anything. He moved closer to Walter’s apartment with a casual walk, careful to make sure he was unobserved. Not that anyone would recognize him.

Stephen wore the uniform of a national landscaping company. In his green coveralls with the large logo front and back, he looked like any anonymous landscaper. His unhurried movements showed he was working for an hourly wage; and a not great one at that. While the rake he carried in a plastic garbage can showed anyone that did look at him that he was planning on working at least.

Steven’s smile was grim. Let’s see exactly how good these guys really are.

* * *

I was happy at how well everything was going with the DEA agents. In fact, after hearing updates all day around how effective our ‘elevator scanner’ setup had been working, I decided to stop by and meet a few of the agents in person.

The entire DEA Special Team had been inducted into the Patrician Sodality with the exception of the Director of the team. That was just due to the fact that he worked out of a very small office in Washington, DC and not the Atlanta office. He had arranged to come down to the Atlanta office tomorrow, so we’d soon have everything wrapped up with them and we could put the investigation behind us.

I met about ten of the agents but I have to say I was quite taken with two of the female agents, Marina and Tess.

Marina was a young blue eyed blonde and she walked up to greet me first.

“Welcome Mr. Stiltson, its an honor to meet you, I’m Marina Larsen.” She gave me a tight hug and quickly whispered a code phrase. That security procedure had been setup for a while now but it still threw me a little bit every time a new member did it to me. I gave her my whispered response and she answered correctly. I felt her give a slight shudder as she really understood who I was to her.

She gestured to the older agent next to her, “This is Tess… I mean, Theresa Schmidt. She runs our Atlanta office.”

Theresa smiled at me, “Please call me Tess.” She then gave me a hug and we repeated the process. In fact, I ended up greeting each of the agents the same way. When we were done, everyone knew who I was and where they stood in relation to me within the Patrician Sodality.

I stood back to look the group over, the first two women still caught my eye, they were the two standouts in the looks department; at least among the women and I wasn’t into men.

Marina very slender, tall, scandinavian beauty that looked way too pretty and too young to be a Federal Agent. Tess was a petite woman who looked about 30 years old and was a strikingly pretty woman of German and Spanish descent with deep brown eyes and long black hair.

From what I could tell in talking to them for a few minutes, Marina seemed to be very cool and logical and Tess was passionate and fiery. They looked like a very interesting pair, so I invited them to dinner and then back to my apartment. To my utter lack of surprise they both immediately agreed.

They seemed really happy that they’d joined the Patrician Sodality and were eager to show me how happy they really were. I think we laughed the whole way thru dinner and over to my apartment. I was actually having a really good time with them. They’d filled me in on all the investigative work they were doing on the big drug smugglers and I was impressed with just how sharp they both were.

However, now I was sitting on my bed watching the two agents try to outdo each other in a sexy striptease contest. Neither of the women had been through the full physical that I now required for each new club member yet, so they were technically off limits to me for sex. I could still appreciate them though.

Lisa sat behind me on the bed. Her bare breasts pushing into my back. She’d been at the apartment when I got there. She had two new club members, Mai and Jun with her. They were supposed to be excellent at massages but I hadn’t gotten to try them out yet. Right now I was enjoying the way they were kneeling between my legs as I sat on the edge of the bed.

Mai and Jun spent two minutes slowly undoing and slipping my pants off me. Each time they exposed a piece of skin they gently kissed it. The whole time they were doing that I was splitting my attention between them and the two agents’ striptease act. When they each took one of my feet and worked the sock off I stayed watching the agents. When they started kissing my feet and gently licking my toes they had my full attention.

Next they worked together to pull my underwear off but they each only used their teeth. They were very skilled at it and made the whole process extremely erotic. They knelt between my widespread legs and looked at my half hard cock my lately always full balls. They shot a couple quick glances at each other, trying to decide who would go first, I guessed. “Come on, you two. My cock isn’t going to suck itself.”

That broke them out of their log jam and the two asian beauties were quickly taking turns sucking my cock. Despite their initial hurry, they were slow and sensual in their movements. None of us were in a real rush. Whichever one wasn’t sucking my cock kept herself busy by running her tongue all over my balls. They often gently sucked one of my testicles into their mouth and carefully ran their tongue over it as they did so. It was awesome!

I think it was Mai that was currently sucking my cock with slow sensual movements and that left Jun licking my balls. Her tongue dipped down to the bottom of my balls and I groaned. I put my hand on her head and pushed her down even more.

Rachael had really opened up some new doors for me with her under the desk antics. I felt Jun respond immediately and her eager little wet tongue quickly licked across my taint and then my ass. I felt my cock throb in response as Mai sucked it.

I tried to ignore the sensations of the two hot mouths on me and just watch the strip show. They were dancing to some sexy music that Lisa had started. They both were trying to move together and doing pretty well. First to go were their blazers.

I surprised myself with the surge of arousal I felt when I saw the two agents strip off their jackets; their shoulder holsters were in full view. Two very different hot women, in smart business attire with shoulder holstered pistols and handcuffs on their hips swaying seductively as they stripped.

I felt like I was at a bachelor party watching very realistic strippers. They were realistic strippers except for one thing; the hunger in their eyes was real.

* * *

Stephen got around to the rear side of the apartment. There was a door and three windows. All three windows had blinds closed, but they were older venetian blinds and several of the slats were uneven and bent. He could see thru them enough to make out the room beyond.

The first two windows looked into a dining room and kitchen. He didn’t see anyone or any movement. The third window looked into what appeared to be a bed room but the bottom of the window was slightly over his head in height. He put the bucket down and pulled the rake out of it.

One corner of the blind wasn’t sitting flush on the sill. With another smile, Stephen reached into his coveralls and pulled out a small camera. He raised the small camera and pressed it to the bottom corner of window where he was able to prop it in place. Slipping on a pair of glasses that displayed the camera output Stephen saw he had a great view into the room. What he saw shocked him to his core for the second time today.

Next to the window was a bed. He could see it move a little bit every once and a while, so he could tell someone was on it; but he couldn’t see them from his angle. However, what he could see was stunning! He had a great view of both Tess and Marina facing the bed and the window his camera was in. It took him a full three seconds to figure out what they were doing though.

They were stripping! What the hell was going on? He just stood at the window and watched on his camera as they pulled their jackets off, then their belts with their handcuffs next. They were timing it so they were synchronized. They looked…happy; actually, they looked completely relaxed, very sexy and very into it. There was no way they were under duress, he knew from experience that Tess wasn’t that good an actor; she always wore her emotions on her sleeve. They both wanted to be here doing this erotic dance for their unseen audience.

The two women unzipped their pants and turned away, swaying their sexy butts side to side, teasing whoever was on the bed. The slacks were slipped down and stepped out of next. Turning back they were just wearing panties, shirts and their holsters. It was a great look for them. He realized his mouth was completely dry and he swallowed a couple of times.

Stephen shook his head to try and clear it. Watching the two of them was one of the most erotic things he’d ever seen. He was supposed to be a professional, damn it! Instead he was standing there like a school boy.

He reached into his pocket and took out a small suction cup device. He attached it to the window right next to his camera and plugged it into his smart phone. It was the newest type of microphone. Putting the phone to his ear he could now hear everything just like he was in the room.

Their was some sort of dance music playing quietly and it was clear the women were dancing to it. Stephen watched the two agents dancing like two teenagers from a ‘Girls Gone Wild’ video. It made his mouth dry once again.

Now the holsters were gone, carefully put aside. ‘Good, at least they weren’t treating the guns like props’ he thought. More dancing followed, Tess was really good with her hips. Buttons were slowly, teasingly, being undone. It was doing a hell of a job teasing him so he imagined whoever was on the bed was enjoying it too.

The shirts were whipped off at the same time and now the two women were just in bra and panties. Stephen had no idea what the women normally wore for underwear, but he didn’t think it was what they had on today. Tess was wearing a light blue frilly bra and a skimpy pair of panties that was practically see through. In fact, he could see her dark nipples clearly. Marina was wearing what looked to be the same exact set but in a light pink. Stephen guessed that her nipples were lighter in color than Tess’ since he couldn’t see them through the bra.

After 30 seconds his guess was confirmed as both women removed their bras and after twirling them, launched them toward the bed. Marina had light pink nipples that quickly hardened. Tess’ nipples were larger and dark brown, they quickly hardened too. Both women were clearly excited by what they were doing.

Over the music, Stephen heard a moan from the bed on this phone. He tried to look to the side and he could just make out what appeared to be a very shapely nude female leg. That was all he could see. He glanced back in time to see Tess and Marina facing away and sliding their panties over their asses and down their legs. It was really hot.

Now both women continued dancing nude. Tess was shaved in a tight little landing strip of dark hair while Marina was a natural blonde with a little more coverage. They would stop every minute or so and strike a pose before going back to dancing. Then they started running their hands all over their bodies. Tweaking nipples, massaging firm breasts, grabbing their own ass, dipping between their legs. They were putting on one hell of a show. Stephen realized he was rock hard from watching them.

Tess’ hand then seemed to get stuck in her pussy. She was rubbing it quickly and moving two fingers inside herself frantically. Marina quickly started doing the same thing. They were both panting and Stephen could hear them moaning. They continued, getting more and more excited until first Marina and then Tess had loud orgasms. Stephen could tell the orgasms were real too; their entire bodies were flushed and their movements quickly became involuntary with random muscles twitching as they tried to stand and masturbate.

The music died. After another minute or two he heard a loud male groan followed by a female giggle from the area of the bed. Tess and Marina were watching the bed closely. After another minute he heard movement from the bed and a small nude Asian woman walked into his view, he didn’t think she’d been the owner of the leg, wrong skin tone. She left the bedroom and after a minute came back with one cold beer in her hand, it was a Sam Adams. At least the guy, Walter he assumed, had good taste in beer.

Stephen heard a male voice as a man’s hand reached out and took the beer, “Thanks Jun. Thank you too Mai; I’m feeling very relaxed now.”

He heard two soft voices almost speaking as one, “You are welcome, sir.”

Tess and Marina were leaning back against the bedroom wall. They were slowly running their hands all over their own still sweaty nude bodies. Stephen couldn’t tear his eyes away from them; he was transfixed. The man’s voice broke the spell as he ‘Walter?’ continued speaking a little louder, “So my lovely agents, are you happy that you joined the Patrician Sodality?”

Both Tess and Marina grinned happily at him, “Yes, sir.”

Stephen had never heard Tess call anyone sir in her life. That respect for authority had never been in her. He had to shake his head in disbelief and yet his cock throbbed at the submissive tone in her voice.

“After we recruit your director tomorrow I want you both to get your full physical. We are very careful with health, so if you are all clear we can have a lot more fun. Does that sound good to you?”

It didn’t sound good to Stephen, not at all. How the hell were they going to ‘recruit’ him? He needed more time; he’d have to delay his trip to the Atlanta office.

Two very excited women said, “oh, yes sir” together. It sounded like it was Christmas or something.

“Great, why don’t you go home like you normally would and let me know when you hear from your director.”

Stephen’s head was spinning. He watched Tess and Marina start to get dressed. He didn’t wait for them to leave before he gathered the camera and microphone and moved away, back to his car. Sitting in his car for a few minutes allowed Stephen to come up with an entirely new plan.

He was anxious to set things in motion. He didn’t have a lot of time to set everything up so his first move was to call Tess on her cell phone. This was his one chance and he didn’t want to miss his shot.

* * *

I was blown away (pun intended) at how good Mai and Jun were at both giving massages and oral sex. I couldn’t wait to try them out the rest of the way. The two sexy ‘federal agent’ strippers added a lot of spice to the evening too. I couldn’t wait until they went through their full exams, it might be fun to be strip searched by the agents. What had I ever done to deserve being fawned over by five beautiful women in my bedroom, none of which were even my girlfriend?

The agents had gotten dressed and had spent another minute or two talking with Lisa and the newly arrived Jennifer. Just as they were leaving Tess’ cell phone rang. I heard her on the phone, “Hey Steve, what’s up?” Marina turned to me and mouthed “Director Clarkson”. I nodded and listened to this side of the conversation.

Tess listened for a moment, “Yeah, I understand. Those budget appropriation meetings always suck. Do you need me to head to DC with you?”

“You sure?”, another pause, a little longer.

“Ok, is he going to want to review everything?”, she listened more.

“Yeah, I’ll get with Marina, we can put together a nice presentation for them. I’ll make sure each team lead is there too.”, I could tell the director was still talking but not what was being said.

“There’s a good Italian place that caters lunches.”, Tess laughed.

“I know, I know, they aren’t too expensive or fancy but the food is good.”

“Ok, I’ll see you next week. I’ll email you the presentation first to see if there’s anything you want to take out or add. Have a good night and good luck tomorrow!”

Tess hung up the phone and turned to me. “Sorry sir, the Director just got pulled into a budget appropriations / budget defense session tomorrow with our congressional oversight team. He can’t get down to Atlanta until next week but if all goes well he’ll be bringing down the chairman and two or three other congressmen with him. Marina and I have to work with the team leads to prepare a presentation and setup a lunch for them. Typical government BS.”

I couldn’t help but smile, the thought of getting some congressmen into the Patrician Sodality could only help me further my longterm agenda. This could work out really well. “Ok, well it sounds like we have a plan. We can wait another week to close this out with them.”

The two hot agents both gave me a hug and headed out. A few minutes later Lisa with Mai and Jun headed back to her place. Jennifer brought me a nice glass of wine and snuggled in to watch some TV. It was nice. I reflected on all the good fortune I’d found since I built my body scanner. I’d shut down a major threat from a government agency, my club was expanding and soon I’d be able to control my entire world. Things were going really well.

Turns out I’d been ‘counting my chickens’ a little too early.

* * *

Saturday night had been a lot of fun with a dozen club members at my apartment. When I finally went to bed I was completely worn out and fell asleep in about five seconds. I awoke slightly to Jennifer climbing nude into the bed with me and snuggling up against me. As always, I love her bare breasts shoved against the side of my chest, I smiled when I felt her nipples stiffen against me.

Rolling toward her I gently kissed the side of her neck and got a sleepy moan in return. I gently sucked on her neck, like I was giving her a hickey, but not enough to leave a mark. Another moan and she pressed her breasts into me. I now moved up and carefully nibbled her ear and softly blew air into it. She shivered and I felt a hand grasp my cock and begin massaging it. I inhaled sharply and loved the smell of her hair that I breathed in.

Moving to her lips, I gave her a crushing kiss and thrust my tongue into her mouth. She moaned and kissed me back while allowing my tongue to completely penetrate her. I pushed her away from me to lay on her side while I spooned her from behind. Grabbing my cock I thrust it between her legs from behind running it across her hot little pussy. After a couple of thrusts rubbing it back and forth I lifted her top leg, changed the angle and pushed inside her.

It felt great. She was tight and hot and wet. I pushed her top leg back down so she was lying on her side with both legs together. Her back was to me and I was enjoying her firm ass pressing against me. I pushed all the way inside of her, as deep as I could get and just held her in place against me by her hips.

She turned her head to look at me and I again captured her lips in a bruising kiss. I worked my right arm under her shoulders so I could massage her breasts while still holding her hips in place with my other hand. When I let her breath she whispered, “fuck me”. I smiled, “no, just lay back and do what I tell you.”

She relaxed and I started slowly pulling her hips to me while I pushed forward. Then I would relax slightly. I wasn’t really fucking her, we were barely moving. I was going from firm pressure inside her to as much pressure as I could create inside her. I repeated it slowly over and over and started flexing my cock inside her as I did. Jennifer began moaning strongly each time I did so.

I moved my hand from her hip to her lower stomach and pressed her against me as I continued to slowly move. I rolled a nipple between my fingers as well and went back to nibbling on her ear. I waited for the right moment and commanded, “Cum for me Jennifer.” Her whole body tensed and I could feel her abdominal muscles go rock hard before they began pulsing. I loved the way she moaned and gasped for breath but the best was the way her pussy felt on my cock.

It immediately squeezed me like it was trying to force me out. Then I felt the same waves of contractions that I’d felt in her abdomen and it massaged my cock. She got even hotter and I felt more moisture. It almost made me come but I held her in place and didn’t let her move even though I could feel she wanted to rock her hips. I gave her a few minutes to calm down, not moving at all.

Then I started repeating what I’d been doing, pressing and releasing, pressing and releasing. She began moaning immediately, a little ‘oh’ escaping each time I increased the pressure. I continued for another few minutes and put my lips to her ear. “Cum for me again, NOW.”

It was an even bigger reaction than the first time. This time I could tell I wasn’t going to last long, so in the middle of her orgasm I began really fucking her for the first time. Pressing hard inside and pulling almost all the way out. Over and over, faster and faster. I think it extended her orgasm as she was just moaning in time with each thrust I made. I loved the feeling of completely controlling this beautiful woman.

I wrapped each of her breasts in a hand and pulled her tightly against me as I continued to pound into her. Her pussy was slick now and I slid easily in and out but it still felt incredible. I could feel my point of no return approaching like an onrushing tidal wave. “Come again for me!” Jennifer did, her whole body tense, her slick pussy trying to grab my cock, to slow it down but I was having none of it, fucking hard into her again and again. I thrust as hard as I could and felt my cock erupt into her. Shot after shot went into her and I felt my own body relax.

We exchanged some gentle loving kisses and I kept my softening cock inside her. I enjoyed the way her little pussy was holding me. I felt myself getting really sleepy and my last thought as I spooned Jennifer was that my life really was perfect. I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

* * *

My next thought was one of panic. I couldn’t breath. There was something over my nose and mouth. I tried to turn my head and couldn’t. I reached up with my hands in a panic and felt an arm holding a rag over my mouth. The rag had a funny chemical smell to it and I immediately started to get dizzy. Jennifer wasn’t moving next to me despite my thrashing and I hoped she hadn’t been hurt.

I couldn’t see well but I got the impression of two or possibly three men in the room with us. I heard a voice, “Make sure they are both completely out.” The room started spinning; slowly at first and then faster and faster. What little vision I had began to quickly fade and I was slammed down into a tight dark tunnel.