The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 28 – The Game Gets Real

When I came to I was smelling a really strong foul scent that I couldn’t get out of my nose. The smell was horrible but it somewhat cleared my head at least. I was seated in a hard wooden chair with my hands restrained behind me. In fact, they were the only things holding me upright in the chair. I appeared to be wearing boxers, sweat pants and a tee shirt. I tried not to move but I couldn’t stifle the moan as the severe headache I was now experiencing hit me in full force.

“Ah’m thinkin’ that drinkin’ this will help yur headache”, I heard the unmistakable twang of a Texas accent.

I tried to open my eyes but the room was bright and my watering eyes and throbbing head hurt too much. I felt a straw pressed against my lips and I was really thirsty so I tentatively took a sip. It tasted like gatorade or one of its sister drinks and felt amazingly good to my sore throat. After drinking what felt like half a liter of liquid my eyes had adjusted enough to let me look around the room.

I was strapped to a solid wooden chair just like the one that Jen was strapped into about five feet in front of me. Her head was slumped forward but I could tell she was breathing. She was still unconscious. She was wearing one of my large tee shirts that almost looked like a nightgown on her.

There were three men in the room with us, I didn’t recognize any of them. The room had the look of a small office in some sort of old industrial manufacturing plant. It was dingy and looked long deserted. I doubt that there was a witness to our little scene within a mile of this place. Jen and I were on our own.

The three men were all in their mid to late forties I’d have to guess but beyond that they couldn’t have been more different from each another. The one that had given me a drink and had spoken with the Texan accent was disconcertingly Asian. He was only about 5′ 8″ but there wasn’t an ounce of fat on him. The man by the door was a huge man of African American descent; he had to be 6′ 5″ tall and half that as wide and he seemed to be all muscles.

The third man I immediately took to be the leader just from the way he carried himself and the intensity of his gaze. He was caucasian and probably 6 feet tall with a moderate build and dark hair sprinkled with grey. He had one of those instantly forgettable faces. He could probably blend into a crowd anywhere in the world and just disappear.

My brain was still struggling sluggishly trying to catch up with what was going on. All three men were wearing different outfits. The Asian man was dressed like a blue collar worker, the African American giant looked like a biker, complete with leather jacket and bandanna while the leader was in a bland dark blue suit with a white shirt.

I realized that I wasn’t feeling afraid at the situation but my lack of fear made sense as I thought about it. After going through my body scanner I felt much more confident in everything. I also felt the need to be in control. Being tied to a chair was just pissing me off since I wasn’t in control.

The leader opened his mouth to say something but my helplessness had angered me so much that I could no longer contain my temper. “Who the hell are you and what the fuck do you think you are doing?” I was surprised at the strength of my voice.

The nondescript man’s lips pressed into a tight line. He gave me a searching look for a second before he replied, “Mr. Walter Stiltson, I’m surprised you haven’t figured out who I am by now.”

When I heard his voice I immediately knew who he was. It was the same voice that I’d heard speaking to Tess on her cell phone. I hadn’t been able to make out the words during that conversation but the voice was exactly the same. “Ah, Director Clarkson, I’d say its nice to meet you; but it really hasn’t been so far.” I thought I put the right level of sarcastic anger into my tone.

The Asian man with the Texan accent spoke up, “Ya’ll r goin’ ta like the rest even less I’d say.” He casually pulled a black automatic pistol out of a shoulder holster and placed it on an old desk next to him.

“Walter; you don’t mind if I call you Walter do you?” Director Clarkson had a calm, very measured voice. “We’ve been watching everything you and your ‘Patrician Sodality’ have done for several days. We know everything about you, everyone you’ve ever been friends with, every job you’ve ever had.

We’ve also seen you corrupt my team and we’ve listened in as you and your club members have discussed ‘initiating and programming’ new members. What we don’t know is how you’ve managed to actually do it. You will tell us everything.”

I was happy that we hadn’t run any new members through the body scanner at my apartment for the last week. I also realized with amazing clarity that I couldn’t tell them how we did it either. At best I would lose control of the Patrician Sodality at worst I’d simply disappear since I’d no longer have value and I’d be a risk to the government.

My own programming helped me in this, I had very few choices. I didn’t particularly like my choices, but it was clear my own programming made sure that I had to maintain control of the Patrician Sodality and the world around me.

“Director, you don’t mind if I call you Director do you? I took an oath never to reveal the Patrician Sodalities secrets, just like every member of the ‘club’ did. You’ll find that we take oaths more than seriously. No member of the Patrician Sodality including myself will reveal secrets to those outside of the club. Period.”

He seemed to pause for a moment to consider my words. “You have a beautiful girlfriend here Walter, it would be a shame if she were to die to protect your secret. See, you may think that we are here as representatives of the government, but we are not. My two friends have retired after years of doing the government’s dirty work with barely a thank you and a pot to piss in.

While I still have my oh so luxurious government job I can’t get anything effective done in our current stalemated political environment. We each have our own reasons for wanting what ever technology or ability you are using to affect people. We are willing to kill for it if need be. You will give us everything or your girlfriend will die!”

I felt my blood pressure ratchet up a notch but I knew that I literally couldn’t do what he wanted. I shook my head, “No, I’m sorry I can’t tell you anything. You’ll notice I said, I can’t not I won’t. There is no choice, I can not. You don’t need to hurt her.”

Director Clarkson turned to the Asian man with a cold, determined look on his face. “Kill her.” The words seemed to hang in the air. The Asian man didn’t blink, just picked up his pistol and aimed it at Jennifer’s still sleeping head. Before he could fire the big man at the door shouted, “Wait! What the hell, we didn’t discuss killing civilians! I don’t want any part of this.”

The asian man lowered the gun and looked back at Clarkson with a raised eyebrow. Clarkson turned toward the big man, “We need to know how he was able to do this to the team and to the other club members. We don’t have a choice!”

The big man still looked pensive, “Damn it. I know, I still don’t like it though.”

Clarkson turned back to the Asian man and nodded. The gun quickly went back up pointed directly at Jen’s head and before I could say a word he fired it. I saw her jerk in her chair and I dropped my head, unwilling to look, my eyes filling with tears.

“Now Walter, will you give us what we want or will more members of your club have to pay the price?”

“I already told you. You will get nothing from any of us. I will tell you its actually part of the programming. Not even to save their life will someone divulge anything. Kill me and get it over with.” I felt empty inside. I hated my own suggestions that wouldn’t even let me bargain to save Jennifer’s life. I felt like I was even beyond anger, just resigned to my fate.

“Walter, what’s going on?” It took me a second to recognize the voice and when I did I looked up to see Jennifer sitting in the chair perfectly fine. She was looking at me and around the room in bewilderment. “My head is killing me.” The Asian gave me a wry grin and spun the pistol around his finger. There was no blood, no sign of an injury. The gun must have had blanks in it and she must have jumped at the noise.

Director Clarkson pointed to a squeeze bottle. “Give her some fluids.”

He looked back at me but seemed to be talking to the rest of his team. “I told you guys the programming was strong. There was no way he could have compromised my team if it wasn’t perfect. Tess had the strongest personality of anyone I’ve ever known. He clearly loved this woman and yet he was forced to let her die to protect the club. Impressive.

I’m sorry we put you through that Walter, but we had to know exactly what we were dealing with.” He moved toward me with a knife and before I could react he’d cut my hands free. He tossed the knife to the Asian man and he cut Jennifer free. My brain was still struggling to catch up. I’d gone from confused to angry to resignation and back to hope that we’d get out of this.

Director Clarkson continued, “As I mentioned, we’ve researched everything about you Walter. We’ve found you to be a law abiding, honorable man. You’ve always stood up for the underdog and until this little club of yours, you always dealt with everyone fairly and ethically. I’m not throwing stones, understand, if I had been given this technology myself I don’t think I would have been quite as benign as you’ve been.”

Jennifer came out of her chair to sit in my lap and put her arms around me. I finally found my voice, “So what’s next, what do you want? Are you letting us go?”

Clarkson smiled, “Actually even better. The three of us want to join the Patrician Sodality. As I’ve said, each of us have reasons that this technology could help us greatly. I realize that you might want to punish us for what we put you through tonight but you have to put yourself in our place. We are dealing with a very powerful unknown technology. I say technology now and not ability since you didn’t attempt to control us here when you could have if you’d had that option.

We had to understand how effective the technology truly was and also gauge how committed you yourself were. This was the best way to stress test that. In fact, it was a similar test that we give our own undercover agents. The bottom line Walter is that we are willing to be your allies, to place ourselves under your control to gain access to this technology to further our own goals.”

This was surreal, I’d gone from prisoner to interviewing potential new candidates in just a few stressful minutes. I squeezed Jennifer more tightly to me, happy to be able to see a way out of this situation.

“So that’s it? You just want to join and I should just let you?”

“Well, we do have some conditions but nothing I feel you’ll object to. I know you are a man of your word, as are we. I look at this like you would be our liege lord and we would be ‘your men’. We’d be loyal to you and serve you and you in turn would treat us fairly and help us each accomplish our goals. We have some tight timelines too so that is driving us as well.”

I could understand that and even respect their courage. They were opening themselves up for whatever revenge I wanted to inflict on them. They must have some serious goals that they felt the body scanner could help them achieve for them to be willing to take the risk.

“What conditions and more importantly what are the goals that you want to accomplish? I need to understand that before I agree to anything.”

Jennifer added, “And what’s in it for us?”

“There are three simple conditions that are mandatory for us. First, all three of us are patriots and have dedicated much of our lives to helping the government and the people of the United States. Despite some of the short sighted bureaucracy that we’ve all experienced we want to make sure we’d never be made to work against the best interests of the US.

Second, we understand that you have a hierarchical structure and we’d all like to be senior members, right below yourself, enjoying the full benefits and responsibilities of that position. We are also assuming that we’d be senior enough that we are able to bring new properly vetted people into the organization.

Third, that we’d each be allowed to form our own teams, under your control of course to pursue our goals. I would like to have my old DEA team back under my full control, both professionally and in terms of the Patrician Sodality.”

“Ok, I haven’t heard anything that I can’t agree to yet. As Jennifer said, what’s in it for us and what are your goals?”

Director Clarkson seemed to relax and took a seat in Jennifer’s old chair. He smiled at Jennifer, “You’d be gaining the experience of three highly trained operatives with more than 75 years of experience between them. I’m former CIA and now one of the senior field agents within DEA. I’ve run teams in country and out of country on too many missions to remember. I’ve got connections in congress and throughout all of Washington D.C., and most of Latin America. As I offered to Tess, I can get the Patrican Sodality some congressmen to come down and visit.

Johnny here is a retired army ranger medic and a former NSA spook. He is tops at code breaking and signal interception and he has a masters degree from MIT.” The Asian man waved his hand at us.

Nodding at the big African American man still at the door, “Efrem is former Delta Force and don’t let his looks fool you. He has a Phd from Stanford University in mechanical engineering. He is also by all measures a master gunsmith, able to repair, rebuild, make or improve any gun he can get his hands on.”

I couldn’t help but smile, what was this the ‘A-Team’? “I’m not sure why I would need a master gunsmith, but that’s good to know.”

“You haven’t heard what our goals are yet. A master gunsmith may come in very handy.”

“So what are your goals?”

“Well, mine and Efram’s goals aren’t time critical but John’s is a little more immediate. Just suffice it to say that I want to take down the Manijon Cartel and I’ll need your help doing it. Efram’s is more of a personal issue, he needs to clear his name from some trumped up legal charges and come to terms with his ex-wife and some of her friends, he too will need your help. John, you need the fastest help, why don’t you explain your problem to our new Chairman and we’ll figure out a solution for you.

“Ahm sorry about the scarin’ we gave ya. Y’all can tell ahm from Texas and we don’t hurt women in Texas. But I went to both undergrad and grad school in Boston so I can turn off the accent at will and also pretend to hurt them if the need is big enough.” The second sentence had no discernible accent at all and was accompanied with a guilt shrug and smile.

He paused, “My family is originally from Los Angeles. Six months ago a few young women from the Korean community outside LA disappeared. They were undocumented and the families were afraid to go to the authorities. There was a ransom demand which the families couldn’t meet and the women were never seen again. We think they were smuggled out of the country.

Three months ago two more teenage girls from the community disappeared. This time their families contacted the police to report the kidnapping, the next day the bodies of both women were found. They’d been brutally raped and then killed. The message was clear, involve the cops and they die. I was asked by family friends to try to find their girls. I started a very quiet investigation and I identified a gang that I thought was involved.

Last week two more teenage Korean girls disappeared, one was my cousin. She was a sophomore at USC and was living away at school. Somehow they’d found out I was investigating them and they went after her. No one saw anything.

Two days ago we got the ransom note. We’ve stalled them and let them know we are raising money but we’ve only got another two days. I want to use your technology to not only get a few of the gang members to tell us were the girls are but to actively help us get them back.”

I felt Jennifer’s hand tighten on my own. I know she wanted to help the women but I’m not so naturally trusting. I held up my hand up to pause everyone for a minute while I thought about it.

I was pissed at the scare they’d put me through but I could understand why they’d done it. My pragmatic side came out. No one had gotten hurt and I had some very capable gentlemen who wanted to join me. The thought of getting intelligence and government experts and the doors they could open into the club ended up being the deciding factor for me.

“OK, I can help you with your goals. However, before we proceed any further I need you to formally join the Patrician Sodality.”

Turning to Clarkson, “We need to head back to my apartment and I’ll make some calls. Then we need to meet your whole team at your downtown offices. If we are going to use this technology in LA we are going to need a lot of help with logistics.”

I started to walk toward the door holding Jennifer’s hand. She pulled back and stopped me. “John, do these gang members speak english?”

“Ah, for the most part. Probably not too well, their language of choice is Korean. Will that be an issue?”

Jennifer looked at me so I replied, “I’m not sure, if they understand english they should be ok. We’ve never looked at the effect of native language too closely. Maybe we need to put it in Korean as well for them.”

We headed out and after a few phone calls and a change of clothes we were heading to the DEA office in Atlanta.

* * *

James and Rachael met us in the lobby. James handed me a small box. They seemed very relived to see that I was ok. I could tell that James was pissed since he was in charge of security, not that we’d ever considered the need for physical security. “Here you go Stilts, we should be all set.”

“Thanks James. Gentlemen, lets head up.” I motioned to the open elevator in the lobby. The three of them stepped into it. Jennifer and I didn’t. John and Efram looked surprised but Director Clarkson didn’t. Yes, I now knew his first name was Stephen but I’ll always think of him as Director Clarkson. I game him a wry smile, “We’ll meet you up there.”

As the doors began to close, he asked me, “What is the box?” “Insurance plan.” I saw a look of respect and caught his nod as the doors closed. Just over five minutes later we were waiting for the doors to open up on the DEA floor. We had included the normal instructions and a few extras to make sure we were all on the same side. I kept to my bargain with them completely. However, I wanted to make sure they didn’t have another team on standby ready to swoop in; just in case.

As the doors opened I was the first to greet them, “Gentlemen, welcome to the Patrician Sodality”. We quickly exchanged all the requisite pass phrases and I turned to the rest of the DEA team. Everyone from that team was there in the office, “Please join me in welcoming the newest Directors to the Patrician Sodality. Director Clarkson will be in charge of his former team both professionally as well as within the Patrician Sodality.

Even though John Nygen and Efram Dubrae will both be forming their own teams within our organization I ask you all to give them a warm introduction along with Director Clarkson. Before we can do that though we have a time critical mission that I’ll need all of you to focus on. Your new directors will give you all the details.

James, when you get a chance, please update everyone on what we’ll need logistically to setup a scanner in LA. We’ll probably want it hidden when its finished. Rachael, can you book us flights into LAX as soon as possible? I’m going to go and check some things in our database to see what members we have based in LA. Let’s get to it people.”

* * *

Stephen couldn’t believe how nice it was to be in the Patrician Sodality. He had a real first hand appreciation for the power of the technology that the club used. He still felt like himself but he could tell that he’d been changed. For one thing he knew he was now absolutely loyal to Walter and the other club members and that it would never change.

The bigger change that he was aware of was that he now felt no restriction with pursuing a very personal relationship with Tess, Marina and frankly any other women in the Patrician Sodality. Stephen couldn’t keep the smile off his face as he looked at both Tess and Marina with new eyes. Time to finish their missions so he could focus on more enjoyable pursuits.

* * *

I stepped off the chartered flight. It had been the only way to get all of us and our gear to LA quickly. Luckily the government was picking up the tab on this one but in the future I’d have to make sure we controlled some planes of our own for traveling; its a hell of a lot easier than flying commercial.

Looking around we weren’t in a normal airport terminal. We were in the charter arrival area. It wasn’t crowded and surprisingly there seemed to be little security in sight at all. I couldn’t help but smile at myself, ‘Maybe they could use some body scanners here to beef up security…’ Within five minutes we were heading out of the airport in two cars that Stephen had arranged for us.

John had setup an apartment to serve as our base of operations. It was a full house in a upper middle class neighborhood about 20 minutes from where his suspected gang members were. More importantly it was very private, having two garages so we were able to drive both cars inside and close the doors behind us. Stephen, Tess, Marina, John, Efram, Rachael, James and I all headed into the house.

If felt like I was watching a movie; the agents quickly set up a whole command center in the kitchen. There were phones, laptops, files with pictures and several pots of coffee. I was standing off to the side with Rachael and I heard her call someone on her cell. “Hi Erin, its me Rachael. How are you?”

I couldn’t hear Erin’s response on the phone but Rachael’s response was clear, “Yes, Walter is out here with me. Why don’t you guys head over now.” She paused and then finished, “That will be perfect, see you soon.”

I raised an eyebrow at her as she hung up the phone. “Thanks to our airport scanners we have some local club members out here now. Erin, her sister and her husband have lived out here all their lives.” I nodded, it would be good to have more local support from people that really knew the area. Rachael smiled, “I think you’ll like Erin.”

Some hot food was ordered and soon we settled into our planning session. We’d brought enough gear to build a body scanner unit but didn’t know where the best place to set it up would be. That required some research. John had a good friend who was a private eye following four men that he’d identified as part of the gang he suspected was behind the kidnappings. The PI and his team spent the last week tracking their movements and listening into some of their conversations with a directional mike.

We now knew the names of the four men. We also had verbal proof that they were in fact members in a Korean street gang called the Korean Mobsters or KM for short. They weren’t nice guys at all and each had a rap sheet about six feet long.

The gang members didn’t have much of a schedule; at least one that repeated during the week so it was getting a little frustrating trying to pin down a location to convert them. They didn’t live together and none of their houses were a good site for our scanner. They spent their day visiting all sorts of businesses in K-town; we assumed to collect extortion payments but hadn’t been back to the same place twice.

There was a knock at the door and Rachael came back with three new people. Two of them were beautiful women and one a tanned California surfer type dude. I did a double take as I looked the women, they were twins. They weren’t dressed the same but it was very obvious they were identical twins.

Both of them had straight light brown hair but one wore it in a neat bob while her sister’s was a couple inches past shoulder length. That was the only difference I could tell between them; at least with clothes on. They were both gorgeous petite women, standing only about 5′ 2″ tall and very skinny but with very large breasts. They had light brown eyes that reflected light and gave them a very warm demeanor. Pink lipstick painted full kissable lips and high cheekbones gave their faces a model’s beauty.

Erin was wearing shorts and her sister was in an equally short skirt that showed off their tan smooth legs. They both wore open toed sandals with a small heel. Erin was showing a lot of cleavage in a v shaped tee shirt while her sister wore a tight white teeshirt that said, ‘Totally Awesome’ across her breasts. I couldn’t have agreed more.

Rachael stepped forward, “Erin, Jackie, Tom, I’d like to introduce you to Walter Stiltson.” There was a sharp intake of breath followed by the standard Patrician Sodality greetings of secret whispered passwords among everyone present so we’d all know where we stood in the organization. I was very happy that I was at the top of the club and that I could do whatever I wanted. I already had some nice plans for the stunning twins.

I’d spotted a first floor master bedroom with a king size bed. “Tom, why don’t you join the rest of the folks here and figure out where we can setup a body scanning unit to convert our four gang members?” He nodded at me.

I reached over and took the twin’s hands, “Erin and Jackie, I want to have a more private meeting with the two of you.” I winked at Tom and then I led the two sexy young women toward the master bedroom. Tom looked resigned but not upset and they both grinned at me.

I gently pushed them into the room and closed the door behind us. “I love meeting new club members. The thought of twin members is really hot.” The looks on their faces seemed to agree. “Have you ever been with the same man before?”

Erin spoke up, “Just once in college. We were both drunk and we slept with the same guy. It was a little awkward but still really hot. Of course he told his friends so we never did it again.”

Jackie’s face turned a little red, “Walter, did you just mean, sleep with a man at the same time or sleep with the same man?”

“Hmm, I had really intended ‘at the same time’”, she seemed to relax a little bit. “But since you brought it up, I’m thinking you have slept with the same man but at different times. How many times did that happen?”

Erin turned toward her with a questioning look on her face. Jackie’s face was now bright red, “Just two times.”

Erin blurted out, “You never told me that, who did you sleep with?”

Jackie just looked down and I realized she wasn’t going to answer Erin. I was enjoying the drama so I asked her, “Yes Jackie, who DID you sleep with that was the same man as Erin?”

She looked quickly up at me and said, “Jason, back in college, after you guys broke up.” She continued very quietly, “and Tom.”

“You bitch. I can forgive you for Jason if it was after we broke up, he was hot. I can’t forgive you for Tom! You never met Tom until after I was dating him and we’ve never broken up.” She looked at me and explained, “Tom and I went from dating to engaged to married. If she slept with him than he cheated on me with my own sister and she stabbed me in the back.”

I could tell she was starting to lose it and both Erin and Jackie were about to start bawling. Not the effect I’d intended by bringing them in the room and with my questions. “Listen to me both of you. Erin, I don’t want you to get upset by this. Yes your husband cheated on you with your sister but instead of getting mad or upset you’ll have the opportunity to get even with them. Both Jackie and Tom will be serving you within the Patrician Sodality. Jackie, you did a bad thing to your sister and instead of getting upset, you’ll work to make it right. In fact, you’ll be listening to your sister in all things within the club. Do you both understand? I’ll talk to Tom later.”

They both nodded and their look of anger and chagrin quickly faded from their faces. I smiled at them and they smiled back.

“Now, I want to see if you two are really identical twins or not. Take off your clothes, I want to inspect you.”

They had truly incredible bodies and when I laid them side by side on the large bed I couldn’t see any differences. I gently explored all over and found a couple of moles and freckles that were different but nothing obvious. The biggest difference was Erin had really sensitive nipples while Jackie’s clit was like a hair trigger for her pussy.

I finished with Erin laying on top of Jackie face to face so I had access to both of their pussies. I slowly fucked first one and then the other alternating every tenth stroke or when their orgasm hit, whichever came first. It was a lot of fun reducing them to squirming, begging piles of sexy exhausted womanhood. Finally I felt my own orgasm approaching.

I pulled them to their knees and they both sucked and stroked my cock until I exploded across both their faces and open mouths. It was really hot seeing my cum across two identical faces. I told them to clean each other up and they slowly licked each other clean.

I smiled when we walked out and Erin told Tom he was to obey her within the club to make up for being with Jackie. He looked at me and I just nodded.

Stephen looked at the four of us and smiled. “That sounded like fun. I want to wrap this case up so I can try some of that myself.”

He handed me a printed out web page. “We heard them talking about going to the reboot opening of the nicest night club in Korean Town, Carnak tomorrow night. Now they won’t go through normal security since we think KM is connected to the owners but there is only one VIP elevator. The other two elevators are for mere mortals. I think that the VIP elevator is about to have a problem. A problem that we can fix. John, we’ll need you to make some recordings in Korean in addition to the ones we have in English.”

John smiled, “No problem boss.”

I liked the idea of having my body scanner installed in the VIP elevator of the hottest club in K-town. I’t be sure to expand my club quite a bit. I smiled back at the cold smile on Stephen’s face.