The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THE BONDING”

© Mesmerr

Chapter 2

“Trance Utilisation.”

As He watched Her with His all-seeing eyes, Her body began to sway slightly. As He ‘felt’ with the grasping, sensual hands of His mind Her bosom rose and fell more and more rapidly. Her flesh swelled in His hands beneath her mind, and in His mind beneath His hands. He ‘wanted’ Her to ‘feel’ Him ... there, ‘with’ Her, as He was in His mind right then.

His mind focussed as He tranced down even more deeply, now that He could see She had been visibly and physically affected. In His mind His hands released Her heaving breasts back to her and moved to other parts of Her body beneath Her clothes-one centred on the centre of Her chest below Her breasts, the other moved slowly around and settled between Her shoulder blades, opposite the other on Her front.

He could ‘feel’ Her heart pounding against Her rib cage. It thumped relentlessly as Her arousal grew from sensing the presence of His hands on both sides of Her upper torso at once. She was tranced! It was now time to utilise that trance and instill in Her mind and body the concepts of Her ultimate and complete bondage to Him, not in so many words, but in concepts, roles, attitudes, ‘feelings,’ and behaviour; all those small, but so very powerful things that would mould and shape Her self-image ultimately, and so completely, in such a way, so as to ensure Her happiness with Him for the term of Her natural life.

Jesus! Her flesh so real, felt ‘alive’ beneath the hands of His mind, shimmering, trembling almost, and heated. Her velvet skin felt pliant and vibrant, feeling His slow burn for Her, such that He knew She could ‘feel’ He was there—right ‘there,’ right ‘now.’ Somewhere in the dimness of His conscious awareness He sensed His own thighs begin to tremble as His energies pooled and began to rapidly centre in His lower belly and loins. This was the place. Now was the time. ‘She’ was the one.

The images of being of being comforted in his presence, the feel and concept of soft velvet around Her exquisitely pale throat left His mind under their own power and surged electrically along the visual pathway connecting them between their deeply-locked eyes, and reinforcing the strength of them overall was the subconscious link of rapport now firmly established the surrounding mental bridge.

He had to make everything as clear as He could in Her mind’s eye and Her physiological sensations. He would have only one chance, and this was it; all or nothing. He mentally placed that velvet collar gently and lovingly around her delicate throat, wanting Her to ‘feel’ its softness, its texture, and know it was He who was sealing the clasp.

She belonged at His feet, Her place being there, for all time, so that She knew, could see it on His face and in His powerful, protective gaze that held Her helpless, yet safe and secure. He had yet to physically touch Her face, but She was now being known by Him truly. Distance was no barrier to the feel and the strength those which now moved downward, gliding smoothly over hot, trembling skin and flesh.

In his visions He brought Her own gentle, trembling hands to His face and features, to clearly establish in Her mind and sensations so powerfully now that She would always wait for Him to come, to pleasure Her, to ‘take’ pleasure ‘with’ Her, ‘in’ Her, and ‘from’ Her, knowing that She ‘could’ give and receive as could He, as no other two beings ever could, or ever will.

He was knowing Her body now so well, so intimately, so privately as His hands clasped Her furry slick saddle and protruding mound from the front, and the hot depths of the crease between Her buttocks from behind, bonding more and more with each passing second.

The hands of His mind showed Her body no mercy, and no quarter was given Her trembling, slickened and wet-matted junction, nor the humid clenching abyss between her flexing buttocks. They dove deep, from both sides at once. She gasped audibly, sucking huge breath after breath as His hands ‘knew’ Her from the outside in and the inside out.

Her eyes bulged in sheer, pure disbelief as He plundered her royally and most privately, prodding her now-dripping crease and Her tight, tiny starfish simultaneously, and very relentlessly to overwhelm Her mind and sensations so She could not cope with what was happening and would finally yield and break of Her own free will, and then be reborn anew.

Slowly He began to sink downward, all the way to His knees, but ever-so-slowly, as if in slow motion, dragging Her gaze with Him, followed hesitantly by Her physical body, resisting still in the depths of something She could have never imagined was possible.

More and more down He dragged Her, His images clear, brutal and very physical. His body plunged and lunged into Her bending, parting trembling centre, driving mercilessly upward into her as She sank behind His powerful visual capture net. She buckled as He fucked Her to Her knees, such that in reality there was at least three feet of clear unobstructed humid air between them.

Yet in their minds was He taking Her with such animal force and raw lust He saw Her begging for mercy as He thrust upward violently, relentlessly and so powerfully with each piercing stroke as fucked Her finally all the way down to the floor.

She was gasping as loudly as he was, yet none other heard, nor knew what was taking place on ly a little distance from their goings-on. He knelt and bore His surging gaze down into her eyes, His mind falling on Her like a savage wild predator who had found its helpless prey. She fought Him like a devil-woman as She ‘felt’ Him jackhammer His driving, flaming arrow upwards again and again and again, hammering Her cervix back inside itself and the womb and home of Her future children.

He could feel Her every resistance, but He would simply not allow it. He had come too far to turn back now. She did not have His strength, His power. His mind drove her body ever-downward, thundering over and far up inside every inch of Her sweating skin, pushing deeper and deeper between Her thighs, riding Her furry, heaving saddle like a wild stallion in the most uncontrollable mating heat, knowing and forcing Her to realize that He knew what She ultimately needed, better than She did, and now She was feeling and experiencing those sensations ‘He’ needed from Her.

Her gasps were ragged and harsh to His ears which heard them not. Her groans of increasing anguish as She felt Herself losing the battle, yet know She would win the war were sent forcefully flying across time and space toward her sweating face, through Her tortured and ravaged gaze in deeply into the imagination of Her subconscious mind.

He forced Her hips and thighs to heave and jerk uncontrollably from her subconscious mind’s acceptance of what was happening. He knew it knew not the difference between reality and imagination, knowing also, that in any battle between the imagination and the will, it was always the imagination that reigned supreme, just as Hers was doing right now.

He drove His mental length and girth as deeply as His imagination could instill in Hers would possibly allow it to happen, and then He plundered Her even more deeply still as She writhed on the carpet in reality, mouth opening and closing almost soundlessly now, for no huge breath She drew remained long enough to give force to any word of sensations wracking Her senses like a raging bush fire.

Down and down He drove her body in His mind, then clearly in His thoughts he flipped Her like a wisp of the willow, a leaf with no weight as He withdrew the fearful lance from between her mind’s thrashing thighs. And did He see and hear and then ‘feel’ her moan and groan from the depths of Her gut as He drove Himself piercingly into and solidly through her tight, tiny starfish.

She screamed in His mind to the almost silent and rapid mouthing actions of her real and heavily-sweating face and features as He hilted the full length and girth of His pole of His fury deeper than He was allowing Her to imagine was physically possible in a woman of her size. Yet still He felt the fight within Her weakening second by second, but still enough for Him to sense its presence.

His own mind focussed and dragged them both ever downward into the depths of trance, forcing and tearing the throbbing folds of Her private flesh apart as Her hips suddenly and savagely ‘felt’ Him grip them in steel vice-like hands that pulled Her back violently as He drove into Her steaming tight centre, plundering through Her gripping, flexing buttocks, Her glistening, trembling tissue tearing from the sheer force he imagined and ‘felt’ in His mind as He ravaged Her ass. His pure mental strength of mind then overpowered what little will He ‘felt’ She had remaining, as, with one last brutal and powerful thrust up into the quivering depths of her backside

He forced Her to ‘feel’ Him shudder from the very base of His loins; a trembling, rumbling, like a volcano about to blow He erupted as the fiercest volcano ever had in Her mind’s eye and imagination and delivered Her gift as Her invader, Her conqueror and Her Master. His boiling lava stream of semen burned and seared its way into the heart of Her ass and bowels, searing Her bruised and battered flesh in Her mind’s terrorising fear and futile anguish.

Yet as it torched and flamed Her entire back passage, so, too, did He cause Her to feel its soothing presence as it cooled rapidly inside Her, bathing Her trembling, tortured flesh to quell and calm her searing fires within.