The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THE BONDING”

© Mesmerr

“Ego-Strengthening”

3

And in that way did he continue to hold Her in His mind and Hers, allowing Her to see herself calming in His gentle grasp to rest as She lay exhausted and flattened on the carpet, to heal, to know the difference finally between the victor and the vanquished, the weak and the strong; so She could know now and ‘feel’ She had pleased Her master well.

He saw Her eyes close for Her, aware once again of the softness and the comforting ‘feeling’ of the velvet collar secured lovingly around Her neck and throat. He softened the strength of the powerful gaze that had held and still held her spellbound, only now She could ‘feel’ other things besides His strength, and His violence given in their courtship as He now allowed Her to see it as it was.

He saw Her body healing quickly from the inside out, from the back to the front, from the top to the bottom, and everywhere in between and allowed that calming and soothing image to flow continuously for several long minutes across the pathway linking their subconscious minds and imaginations.

Her breathing began to finally calm for real as She remained transfixed and very aware of both His conscious and unconscious presence. Of respect and love did he now flow freely and willingly to and from Her, His chosen one; so deep a respect of mutuality, so nurturing a love of enduring safety and protection and caring that She would also fear the sheer power of it as being of equal strength to the raw, unadulterated violence of Her initial courtship just ended.

Slowly He began to rise and straighten, yet remaining on His knees on the carpet. Yet the backward action of His upper torso saw Her own slowly begin to follow upright into a sitting position. Her hair dishevelled, Her makeup long-gone, yet He saw Her as radiant and as beautiful as any queen had a right to see Herself.

And through the power of His mind did She then as His head aligned upright with his spine and she slowly rose shakily upright to Her knees to face Him, a distance of only a foot or so between eyes that had seen nothing and no-one for almost an hour of time. His countenance softened a little more as His breathing deepened and calmed with Hers.

He saw Her own following suit, and, as He did, so did She. Her face and features calmed now to match Her breathing being led by His as He ‘felt’ the declaration of Her feelings for Him in His mind and emotional sensations, unable and unwilling to put words to His concepts now He was happy just to lead her to feel the happiness in Her mind and body that He now knew so very well.

His feet and legs found their sure footing as He began to rise before Her entranced gaze of awe. So, too, did the loose muscles of her own legs then galvanised slowly into action to follow His lead once again and rise slowly with him, like a dancer of the most artistic kind, rising in the most graceful manner until they stood, breathing calmly and evenly, face to face, but for a few inches.

Their gazes were one now, a bridge that had been built on raw lust and sheer violence that was right now being paved with mutual love and respect and caring; a bridge and a crossing where more and more concepts and information still flowed freely from His mind to Hers, from His imagination to Hers, from His heart to the heart of His chosen one.

Freely he allowed Her inner sight to look at Him now with the innocence of a child, unable to conceal anything from Him, doing precisely as She would be asked, without hesitation, in belief without question, and in faith without doubt. He saw Himself as always being in Her mind and consciousness, and living within the depths of her subconscious mind to care for Her needs when those needs arose. And everything He saw, She saw. Everything He felt, She felt, as her mind and body grew more and more calm with the softening of His gaze.

His mind bathed hers still in healing calm, soothing and replacing, enhancing the images of Her courtship so fiery so as to soften, yet not to forget. He ‘felt’ the emotions She now had for Him, such that She now felt She would frighten Him away were She to declare them open and honestly to Him as He faced Her.

His mind allowed Her to gently understand that She would never appear foolish in the eyes of Her master, and that She must never hold anything back from Him, for He now controlled Her perfectly as truly the slave of Her master She now was and ‘felt’ herself to be.

She was His now, in Her mind’s eyes from His own, and would give Her life for Him without hesitation if need be or required. He saw through Her eyes now who He really was—Her Protector, Her lover, and Her Friend, and She now knew She could tell Him anything—anything at all.